Ramtha's bunker in romanian press ?

ALL threads posted in a language OTHER than English should be posted here.
Typically for EMF members that have very little English language skills
delavie

Ramtha's bunker in romanian press ?

Unread post by delavie »

Romanii care au cheltuit 10.000 de euro pentru a supravietui Apocalipsei

Un cuplu din Timişoara s-a mutat în creierii munţilor. Acolo şi-au făcut o pivniţă cu pereţi de 70 cm. Sunt pregătiţi să supravieţuiască doi ani după Apocalipsă.

Mâine pământul îşi schimbă polii, urmează zile de întuneric şi cutremure, apoi trecem la un nivel de vibraţie 4D şi în final ne schimbăm ADN-ul, afirmă lideri spirituali şi „specialişti”. Unii se ascund, în faţa apocalipsei. Alţii fac bani.

Pe internet românii sunt sfătuiţi să petreacă „apocalipsa” în Bucegi, Retezat, în Piatra Craiului, zona Bran, la Şinca Veche, în Apuseni sau Maramureş, locuri unde se găsesc linii de câmp energetice sau vortexuri. Doi timişoreni s-au retras de un an la munte, au învăţat să îşi asigure singuri 95% din hrană, cultivând legume şi şi-au construit un adăpost unde au adunat provizii pentru 2 ani. Dan şi Imo, foşti directori în companii mari, şi-au cumpărat casă la Brebu Nou iar din pivniţa cu pereţi groşi de 70 cm au amenajat un adăpost.

„Am calculat cât mâncăm într-o zi şi, din Germania, am cumpărat conserve care să ne fie suficiente în caz că nu vom putea avea acces la surse externe de hrană. Sunt mii de conserve, toate cu termen de valabilitate extins”, explică bărbatul. Cei doi au şi haine folosite de exploratori pe Himalaya. Adăpostul are spaţiu de dormit, grup sanitar şi canalizare, stocuri de lemne, butelii cu gaz şi carburant. „Toată investiţia, cu haine, pregătiri, stocuri de combustibil tampon, şi celelalte, cred că a ajuns la suma de 10.000 de euro”, mai spune Dan.

Dan şi Imo, adepţi ai Şcolii de Iluminare a lui Ramtha, nu cred că se va produce o catastrofă. „Ramtha îşi pregăteşte studenţii prin intermediul channeling- ului. În decursul anilor a dat diverse proorociri. 90% din ele s-au întâmplat. De doi ani vorbeşte despre ceea ce se întâmplă acum, că se poate să crească nivelul apei pe Terra, a recomandat să locuim la munte.

Toţi liderii spirituali spun că Pământul evoluează ca vibraţie energetică, iar pentru o translaţie la un nivel energetic superior, 4D şi apoi 5D e nevoie de o purificare. Iarna trecută, foarte puternică, a fost prevăzută de Ramtha cu o lună şi ceva înainte. Tot ce putem face e să fim pregătiţi în caz de mai rău şi, în rest, lucrăm pe tehnici şi discipline spirituale ca să ajutăm şi zona în care suntem ca să nu fie prea afectată. În rest, suntem pregătiţi de orice”, a mai declarat Dan.

http://www.evz.ro/detalii/stiri/poveste ... realitatea

http://www.obiectivdesuceava.ro/v2/roma ... ocalipsei/
Vanilla

Re: Ramtha's bunker in romanian press ?

Unread post by Vanilla »

Dela Vie- I put through a translator and translated it for you

Romanians spent $ 10,000 to survive the Apocalypse

A couple of Timisoara moved to the mountains. There have been a cellar with walls 70 cm. Are prepared to survive two years after the Apocalypse.

Tomorrow earth changes pole, following days of darkness, earthquakes, then go to a 4D vibration and ultimately change our DNA, says spiritual leaders and "experts". Some are hiding in the apocalypse. Others make money.

Internet Romanians are advised to spend "apocalypse" in Bucegi Retezat the Stone Mountains, Bran, from Sinca Veche, in Apuseni or Maramures are places where energy field or vortex lines. Two Timisoara retreated to the mountains for a year, learned to provide 95% of food alone, cultivating vegetables and have built a shelter where they gathered supplies for two years. Dan Imo, former executives in large companies, they bought a house on New Brebu and the cellar walls 70 cm thick have built a shelter.

"We calculated how much we eat in a day in Germany, I bought canned suffice to us if we do not have access to external sources of food. There are thousands of cans, all with extended shelf life, "says the man. The two explorers and clothes used by the Himalayas. The shelter has space for sleeping, toilet and sanitation, wood stocks, gas cylinders and fuel. "All investors, clothing, preparation, buffer stocks of fuel, and others think it reached the amount of $ 10,000," says Dan.

Dan Imo, followers of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, do not think there will be a catastrophe. "Ramtha channeling prepares its students through community. Over the years given various prophecies. 90% of them happened. Two years talking about what is happening now, that may increase the water on Earth, recommended to live in the mountains.

All spiritual leaders say that the earth evolves as vibrational energy and for a translation from a higher energy level, 4D and 5D then you need a cleaning. Last winter, very strong, Ramtha was provided by a month or so before. All we can do is to be prepared in case the worst and, otherwise, work on techniques and spiritual disciplines to help the area in which we are not to be too affected. Otherwise, we are ready for anything, "said Dan.
freemind

Unread post by freemind »

Hello;
90% happened ?, yeah of course..Why not.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

DIDNT HAPPEN LOL
delavie

Unread post by delavie »

Feds to bunker builders: We'll take your gold
Federal prosecutors move to sell designer clothes, cars, gold stash seized from Yelm compound

BY LEVI PULKKINEN, SEATTLEPI.COM STAFF
Published 10:01 pm, Monday, August 18, 2014

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/ ... 696438.php?
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

I wonder if they comitted this crime because of RSE?
Keep the greater good at heart.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Free asks an interesting question. I think there are two possible answers to whether or not RSE was instrumental in enabling the Nemes' alleged embezzlement crime. It wouldn't surprise me if there weren't a little Gypsy Roma predilection for scams in the family. Gypsy blood not withstanding, RSE's teaching that everything one lives is due to one's own manifesting certainly is a gateway to the path of amorality. How can anything, be, "wrong," if the universe one experiences is entirely one's own bidding? Why would anybody manifest a reality that is not appropriate and to one's liking. This style of thinking seems to be a good fit with Judy Knight's own apparently sociopathic personality.

The other side of the coin is that RSE may have been a convenient vehicle for the Nemes attempting to hide in plain sight. The Nemes extravagant spending and apparently odd behavior as they allegedly laundered money, the Nemes may have thought, could be hidden in the noise of RSE expected eccentricity. RSE also appears to be no stranger to scams in its own right, having hosted the Omega swindle, Sea-11 toxic water, worthless vitamins, quack water alkalyzer machines, and on and on. The RSE management also features the likes of Wright, Hoffman and Simmons. Simmons in particular had direct involvement with the Nemes, with Simmons according to newspaper accounts, acting as the Nemes' agent in the attempted hostile dissolution of the winery business. I believe the fruit does not fall far from the tree and the lineage can be traced back to Judy Knight. Knight seems to wear a Teflon suit, and has avoided getting herself caught in the latter scams. Judy seems to have mastered staying a slippery eel since the time years ago when she was caught in the race horse swindle.

I think it is interesting that the Seattle PI account notes specifically that one coin was found on the Nemes' property bearing the inscription, "RAMTHA GOLD WISDOM." I'd love to know from whence that coin comes. Is that coin something Judy Knight or the RSE management has minted up to hand out to special friends? If so, under what context do those coins get handed out and by whom? Does that tighten the association of RSE in the Nemes' alleged misdeeds?
delavie

Unread post by delavie »

DISCLOSURES about "King diesel " . Wanted by the FBI and DNA, Radu Nemes try deleting the files with the power of mind

DEZVĂLUIRI despre "Regele Motorinei". Căutat de FBI și de DNA, Radu Nemeș încerca ștergerea dosarelor cu puterea minții

http://www.evz.ro/cautat-de-fbi-si-de-d ... intii.html
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you Delavie, :idea:
Notice Radu Nemes incredibly greedy and self-centered RSE manifestation cards / list.
Typical of how RSE corrupts the mind into thinking this is somehow the path to enlightenment and spiritual...
Just plain old greed and narcissism, matched with the Ramtha religious delusions. :roll:
And where is Dr. Greg in all this?
David
Here is a rough translation of the article via Google Translate.
DISCLOSURES about "King diesel". Wanted by the FBI and DNA, Radu Nemes try deleting the files with the power of mind
Author: Ionel Stoica | Thursday, February 26, 2015 | 31 Comments | 9618 Views
"King Diesel" was concerned about the future of his business and family. He has two sons with ex-wife, Diana Nemes, whom he divorced in 2005
Radu Nemes, now arrested, kept a diary during the novel he hid in the US. He went on paper all his future plans, hidden from Dubai and US businesses, and confidential data from banks and offshore sites. Follower of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, which supports the principle that "God lives in each of us," businessman "dematerialize" his file from DNA and prayed to the rising price of gold, because its business is profitable and warrants to be canceled.
Spouses and Diana Radu Nemes are indicted, along with 13 other people, for a loss of 56 million euros in tax evasion diesel.
"Spiritual School"
Spouses Nemes became famous after it emerged that the information from the survey spent 200,000 dollars in company stores, only traveled first class, staying at luxury hotels. According log Radu Nemes, a decisive factor was that he and Diana had entered a "school spirit" named "Ramtha School of Enlightenment" in Yelm. Followers of this "school" claim that follow the teachings of Ramtha, a wise spirit that lived 3,500 years ago and who speaks through JZ Knight writer, leader of the group.
"Let's bring Jezebel and Maria Theodora in Yelm, by me, to become a family. Set aside the order Iza, and my mandate and Diana, without being arrested nor in America, nor in Romania "wrote Nemes. His prayers, noted in his diary were to cancel the DNA investigation, to get rid of the problem's FBI and US tax. "To sell the boat at the best price, the price of gold to rise as much (1,800). To recover all the money and goods (liquidated and transferred money) from Romania, Dubai and bring them to America, "it Nemes.
Invest your money in gold
While he was in the US, Nemes bought large quantities of gold and silver, has opened several pizzerias in the Seattle area and bought a luxurious villa - complete with a huge bunker. After issuing arrest warrants in absentia, he wrote: "The situation clearly Diana - options if returns, how to solve ?, prosecutor ECHR ?!" or "What is my situation - that I can expect punishment" .

CREATE AN 2014 !!!

1 Its always are fabulous wealth.
2 I always materialize gold.
3 I always dissolve any fear, doubt, insecurity.
4 I always dissolve any pride, arrogance, sure.
May I always be joy, happiness, fabulous wealth.
6 I always am the master of time and manipulate time.
7 I always are bilocation (while you are in two places - no) and activate pituitary and pineal glands.
8 Beginning maximum price of gold rises.
9 September always raise my DNA frequency and to my God.
10 I activate always alien DNA.
11 always regain my absolute all property and money (including the Adobriţei, Frăţilă, Neagu, Nicu, Dubai, Elena - Mihai Radu Serban).
12 I always buy me a yacht (over 75 feet) and a plane.
13 I am free always fabulously rich, radiant health and safety to be able to travel with my children.
14 I always get a network of formal and superprofitabile restaurants in Washington State USA and other business superprofitabile (100,000 profit per month).
15 I always traveled with Ramtha and YT throughout the World Tour.

Business Plans: real estate and auction
Radu Nemeş have large sums of money available, several million. FBI officers found a document that was written by him, which appeared in several business ideas. "Funding various short-term business (several months), with various commissions, eventually secured pawnshop electronic, automotive, home etc," was one of the ideas. Another was the participation in the auction. The reason: "The NAFA at auction III, the price drops to 50% of the initial assessment, the market price; bailiffs at the third auction price drops and more; banks, usually only the price drops to 75% of valuation etc ". Other business proposals: favorable purchase a villa in Bacau, two tennis in Baneasa, a building in front of the mall in Bacau, or housing to raise capital. "It acquires land, about 300 square meters with 400-500 euro / sqm, on this land can build self a P + 3, 8 apartments, 450 sqm + 50 sqm built staircase. Construction Price: 350 euro / sqm sales price 850-900 euro / sqm. Minimum Payout: 30% of the money invested, "was the plan to invest in Bucharest.
Sorin Blejnar, about the friendship with Martha Codruþ
At the last hearing in this case were heard several defendants. The best known of these is the former head of the IRS, Sorin Blejnar (photo left). He was part alongside Codrut Marta - his former chief of staff, Viorel Comanita (pictured right) - former director of the National Customs Authority), Dan Secăreanu - former head of SGIPI Constanta and Schwartzenberg - former owner of Reality TV station - protection of the landing of the group "King Diesel", according to prosecutors DNA. Marta (sought by Interpol custody in absentia) and Schwartzenberg (fled Romania) are investigated in a separate file for this investigation. In short, the Romanian state officials (Blejnar and Comanita) should be locked tax audits Real company Excell Group, controlled by husbands Nemes.
Diana Nemes: "I know that my husband knew Marta Codruþ do not know if he knew Elan Schwartzenberg and Blejnar Sorin".
She had a unique defense, she claimed that it remembers how they paid US properties, which he valued at hundreds of thousands of dollars, and whether it benefits from Excell. "I mention that all the times we have shown that not remember are consistent with reality, after my arrest and separation of children, I have caused trauma, follow psychological and found that I have memory loss," he Diana explained. About that have moved overseas, it stated that: "We had a spiritual connection with the US, as there was the seat of the school of spirituality".
Blejnar and he gave a statement as a defendant, in which he rejected the accusations DNA. He explained that he was friends with his former chief of staff, Codrut Marta.
"When we considered the appointment of the friendship we had. After it went private, relations cooled because I did not have the same circles and meet more often, "said Blejnar. Magistrates asked him about several meetings Blejnar conspiracy, in which was shadowed by SRI. "It is going to go out to dinner with Marta Coman and also with Schwartzenberg. I know that Martha was a friend of Schwartzenberg. Name Radu Nemes I have not heard of Martha "explained Blejnar.
Key Witness: Martha's driver
The next term in this case was set for March 9, they begin questioning of witnesses. Viorel Coman asked Florin hearing Tapu - driver Codruţ Marta (photo). Reason: driver know more details of a meeting on 5 March 2012, the Comanita and Marta. The court is to decide on these applications.
Statement by Comanita
The last term of the trial, on February 9, Comanita issued a statement in which he denied that he would be protected Nemes and his company, Excell. He denied all allegations DNA. "I talked with Marta on the phone and no other person about Excel or defendants in this case," he said. He showed the court that in July 2012, Marta met in his backyard with Nemes. "It's happened twice as Marta asking me to meet at my house with other people and I agreed. These people we saw, as the landowner, in my yard, these people are not in this case. I do not know if Marta practice this system of meetings in private homes of friends and other people, "said Comanita.

According to the indictment, in 2011, he transferred his Nemes Schwartzenberg amount of 1.1 million. Everything's done through offshore- Corralys Investment Limited (UAE) to the company Melic Management Inc. (Liechtenstein). The first payments were made 6 to 12 October 2011 and the other two transfers were made on the 13th, and December 22, 2011. In May of that year, Elan bought Reality TV. On February 10, 2012, Martha and Nemes encoded discussed about the amount of money transfers and money. Martha warned that "were not all, were only part" and have "others to give them lu 'that'.

http://www.evz.ro/cautat-de-fbi-si-de-d ... intii.html
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “EMF International Forum”