Can anyone answer some questions for a research assignement?

If you are in these fields, please look into these resources to become further educated about the cult indoctrination and recovery process. We know there is need in this area.
researcher1

Can anyone answer some questions for a research assignement?

Unread post by researcher1 »

Hi

I am a student of Psychology and New Religious Movements in Canberra Australia and am doing a case study on RSE.

Having read a lot of material form RSE, watched some LARSE videos and read some of Melton?s critique of RSE, I am still confused about some aspects of RSE. Would you mind answering some questions for me? I have tried to get some answers from RSE but no one has contacted me.
When you answer, can you give your name (if you want to) and how long you were a student.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How long were you a student of Ramtha.

Does RZ Knight claim to be enlightened, or is she still a Master student?

How is the income of RSE distributed or allocated? Is there a committee overseeing funds or does JZ take all the money? Is there any transparency?

How does RZ explain mandatory events? Why is it necessary to go to events if the truth is all about self realisation and proof?

Is Ramtha still making doomsday predictions? If not, how did he explain that nothing happened. Can you tell me more about these predictions. What will actually happen in 2012?

How many masters in Australia?

There is a DVD called ?Australia Change: The days that are here?? What is this about?

On the forums ?rapes and orgies? are mentioned. Are these the result of the wine ceremonies?

You mentioned a ?conditions of participation? document in a talk. Does this basically say not to say anything about what they do? How is this justified?

I hope you can answer some of these for me or send them on to someone who can.

Thanks very much for your time.

I wish you the best in your recovery from your experience.

Regards,

Alison
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Hi Alison, welcome to the forum and I think it's great you're doing a report on the RSE group. I'll address a few of your questions before I go to bed. I know others will add their perspectives.

First, I wanted to clarify that it's JZ Knight, not RZ Knight. There's a convention on the forum to refer to JZR because most people here believe JZ is Ramtha.

I was a student for 10 years and just this year was able to put all the pieces together and get my brain and life back.

She does not claim to be enlightened. However, neither have I ever seen her doing the disciplines in the same environment as the students. As a student, I heard a lot of stories from Ramtha and staff on how great she was at the disciplines but she can demonstrate no powers. That said, Ramtha repeatedly acclaims her as his greatest student and well on her way to becoming a Christ.

How is the income of RSE distributed or allocated? Is there a committee overseeing funds or does JZ take all the money? Is there any transparency? The money goes to JZK, Inc. It is privately held so no public reporting is required nor any audit. It is not a charity nor does it have a religious organization status. The story is that JZ's business manager (that Ramtha selected for her out of the student audience - I was at that event) left in disgust because the school could support itself on the event fees and book sales, however JZ was taking funds and applying them to building inventory for her Outback (now JZ Rose ) store. And she was hiding this from her husband, James Flick. Of course, this is hearsay.

How does RZ explain mandatory events? Why is it necessary to go to events if the truth is all about self realisation and proof? I think this is a strong aspect of the brainwashing that goes on. It's explained and supported from several angles.
1) You need to come back to get pumped again and recommit to the disciplines that will change your life. The world and your old neuronet programming will cause you to doubt and that will hold you back in your spiritual growth.
2) If you don't come back then it's implied that you are a doubter and/or a slacker who can't manifest for crap. Either the money, or getting time off your job or getting across the border. Therefore, you aren't committed to The Great Work of becoming a Christ and Ramtha doesn't want a lamebrain like that dragging the group down. So you see, showing up at the event puts a student into a supposedly "elite" group. That's the hook.
3) If you don't come back, current students generally shun you because they don't want such a slacker as a "mirror" in their life or introducing doubt and dragging them down. There are people in the Yelm area who live in a tent all year without electricity or running water but never miss an event. Sad.
4) If you do not stay current by attending the two mandatory events, you are aren't eligible for the extra special events where Ramtha supposedly reveals the really awesome teachings and "advances" the group.

Is Ramtha still making doomsday predictions? If not, how did he explain that nothing happened. Can you tell me more about these predictions. What will actually happen in 2012?
1) The doomsday predictions elicit fear and make people easier to manipulate and control into attending more events and moving to Yelm which is supposedly a safe area.
2) So yes, Ramtha is still making doomsday predictions. And has stepped them up in the last 2 years. The predictions are about things you can see if you just open your eyes and pay attention to our planet and politics. Our environment is suffering deeply and corporate greed is as rampant as ever. If you watch the sharp documentaries out there (we have Netflix here in the States where you can learn about Enron, Monsanto, etc. I recommend the movie "The Corporation") So a lot of the predictions could be made by anyone who's the least bit educated and aware.
3) If the predictions don't happen....oh brother, this is my favorite. They are careful now to always add the caveat to the prediction of "as it is seen now"...so if the prediction doesn't happen then it means the students and mankind made different decisions and changed the "timeline of destiny". Also, JZ and her minions only ever hype the predictions Ramtha gets close on (not even dead right, they'll tout "close" as though it was brilliantly dead-on). There is no publication or addressing the predictions that haven't happened. Or they are dismissed as "the timeline changed, isn't that great? What's wrong with you for wanting Bird Flu to take out 1/3 of humanity just to see Ramtha make a correct prediction?!!")
4) What will happen in 2012???? Who can say. We live in interesting times.
researcher1

Thanks Wake-Up

Thanks so much for the prompt reply Wake-up. You answered a lot of my questions.

If there is anyone that can answer the other questions I would appreciate it.

Just to add on the predictions: I read about aliens and Gov cooperation and Chinese invading from Mexico (mostly on this forum). This is very specific stuff but I suppose if the "timeline" changed then it might not happen. But can anyone tell me if these predictions are documented anywhere. Are they in the book "Last Waltz of the Tyrants" or just on recordings...

Also, do JZ Knight's eyes really change colour when she is channelling Ramtha?

Thanks
ex

Unread post by ex »

she has sometimes elevated pupils sometime just ordinary eyes.the doomsdaypredictions get delayed and rolled up new every cycel.after last years day that are here she probably shuts up this year to open her escapedoor.since she made so many predictions she allways be abel to say :i told you so.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I agree with Ex about the predictions. She has made so many at different times that no matter what happens, she can her staff go dig through the transcripts and find where "Ramtha predicted this." When it comes to science, Ramtha's so-called predictions can be shown that JZ can access to some new research. Then when the research becomes validated and then becomes mainstream, her minions can go back to where Ramtha "revealed" the information.

Last Waltz of the Tyrants has a lot of predictions. So does the VHS tape set "Change, the Days to Come."

Here's typically what happens with the predictions. This past summer Ramtha predicted that all the trees would be down in Sept-08 in the Yelm area, a big disaster. What I fully expect the RSE staff and students to claim during the fall events is that "Ramtha was right! There was a big disaster in September 2008!!!!" and refer to the financial markets. If it hadn't been the financial markets they would have touted the hurricane that hit Galveston. They will never mention all the trees being down! In summary, when something big and bad does happen, JZ goes scrambling into the files and notes to try and find the remotest connection to something Ramtha said and then the marketing machine kicks in with "See! See! Wow, that Ramtha is soooo amazing." If anywhere in the world there is a disaster where all the trees are down, RSE will pull out the prediction about all the trees being down in Sept-08 but will drop the timeframe. If challenged, they would say that timelines are hard to be precise with. Even if there is just a bad storm in the Pacific Northwest where there are a lot of branches down as well as some trees, students will say "Ramtha called it" all based on the summer prediction.

Regarding the eye color...I heard that story when I first started school. I have never seen Ramtha's eye color be anything other than JZ's eye color. Hard to miss when so many teachings are video re-play on big screens. I believe this was something claimed in the early years of the school - I haven't heard this touted in recent years. Because Ramtha's eyes supposedly turned black, the possibility is that JZ put drops in her eyes before channeling Ramtha to dilate her pupils. That would cause the eyes to appear black.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

"Regarding the eye color...I heard that story when I first started school. I have never seen Ramtha's eye color be anything other than JZ's eye color. Hard to miss when so many teachings are video re-play on big screens. I believe this was something claimed in the early years of the school - I haven't heard this touted in recent years. Because Ramtha's eyes supposedly turned black, the possibility is that JZ put drops in her eyes before channeling Ramtha to dilate her pupils. That would cause the eyes to appear black."

Black contact lenses might also explain why sometimes her eyes appear to be black. You can buy them online. How creepy is that:!: :twisted: :twisted:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Welcome researcher1,

I will write to you soon...

"journeythroughramthaland" pointed out the possibility of Judith
using an old parlor trick of "bella donna" eye drops.

David.

The name bella donna is derived from Italian and means "beautiful woman";[1] it was once used by women to enlarge the pupils of their eyes.[
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atropa_belladonna
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

researcher asked, "Just to add on the predictions: I read about aliens and Gov cooperation and Chinese invading from Mexico (mostly on this forum). This is very specific stuff but I suppose if the "timeline" changed then it might not happen. But can anyone tell me if these predictions are documented anywhere. Are they in the book "Last Waltz of the Tyrants" or just on recordings...

Also, do JZ Knight's eyes really change colour when she is channelling Ramtha?

My comments about this is the JZ's eyes, as "Ramtha" do NOT change color. The irises of her eyes are BLUE. However, at times, her PUPILS are dilated. As David said, that's easily caused by belladonna drops.
I even had a personal experience with that, as I questioned it at the very outset of my tenure there. I was ridiculed for questioning it. However, when "Ramtha" was in my face about it, HER EYES WERE STILL BLUE. So, the threatening tone didn't change the color of her eyes, either.

As for the Last Waltz of the Tyrants book and predictions within (yes, they are in there), those are sprinkled throughout assorted writings and audio teachings over the years.

More later.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Yeah, as ex was talking about...I remembered...frequently for New Year's Eve, there is a wine ceremony and at some point during the event, more doom and gloom predictions.

One year I received a list of the 100 things you need to survive during a crisis. It stemmed from that event. Someone shared their notes, too; pretty dismal stuff.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I was a student for 19 years.
"Ramtha" claims that JZ will be the first female christ.
How does RZ explain mandatory events? Why is it necessary to go to events if the truth is all about self realisation and proof?
you go to your twice a year events to remain "current" - for apparently "new" teachings.
the un spoken pressure to continue being current is astounding.
EVen moreso if you are on staff.
of course, these basic events keeps the basic upkeep of the place and keeps a person hooked.
and if you attend the "more advanced" classes, then you are with the elite of the school, who have the latest teachings.
if not, you are pretty much made fun of by ramtha and told you are not deserving as the advanced students.
On the forums ?rapes and orgies? are mentioned. Are these the result of the wine ceremonies?
I would say the answer to this one is yes. I was one of several women who was raped by one red guard in particular.
of course at the time I was told (according to the teachings) that "you created that" and "you created it on the Plane of
Bliss". At no time during the incident and the months followed did I really realize that it was a rape. I know this might sound odd to normal people, but this is the thinking
that happens when one has been brainwashed unknowingly.

You mentioned a ?conditions of participation? document in a talk. Does this basically say not to say anything about what they do? How is this justified?
you can read them on the forum here.
as to how it is justified, you would have to make your own deduction, but , for the most part, it covers JZ
in almost all legal situations.
yes, it is very very cyclical.
And you cannot get the staff to pick out specific quotes unless it suits their marketing purposes.
The best back up line I have ever heard while I was there was:
"the greatest predictions are the ones that do not manifest" :shock:

Good luck in your research.
I do hope RSE responds to you. That would be interesting.
And thank you for your best wishes in recovery.
It is a longer and more arduous process than I would have ever imagined.

Cheers.

Tree
tree

Unread post by tree »

ps

I agree with Wake Up's answers 100%, so I did not answer that which they answered already.
researcher1

Replies - thanks

Thanks so much everyone. I will keep writing and come back on if I need any more help.
If anyone has Aussie Girl's email or contacts, I'd love to talk to her. I tried her email address listed on this forum but my email bounced back.
Thanks

Return to “For Professionals: Teachers, Professors, Healthcare Workers”