Who is illusionist?

Open for discussion and exchange of views.
illusionist

Unread post by illusionist »

Hello Judith, I see you have mental pauses just like I do sometimes. It is strange indeed that there are almost no writers on this site and have not been for a very long time. A lot of former customers who opposed RSE have left and not returned. Some have tried and some have failed. Curious that there are lots of readers and there should be hundreds of customers who should be actively working together to get some sort of law enforcement on RSE. They could start in the local community with local laws, permits and councillors, or if they like to have a different approach and different expertise they could go to immigration, the attorney general or the FBI. If the attorney general is as useless, as some believe, they could go to his Superior and complain. Likewise if the local officials have been bribed, in a sort of fashion, they could be taken to the official channels that regulates them.

The illegal immigrants who fear standing up under those conditions could at the very least send truthful customer feedback to RSE so the survey figures are not so grossly distorted.
There are huge numbers of poverty stricken people in Yelm. Instead of working as a drone bee to support the queen and pay her for the next event they could be investigating the law and what their rights are.

It is curious indeed the moderators don't promote this. In fact it is so curious that observation indicates that this whole site is mind controlled by you Ms. Knight. It is what you do best.

The facts before me indicate it is the case especially when lots of writers who have major valid grievances against the school are the one's who have been moderated against and chucked off this site.

People are so dumbed down by RSE they have forgotten that they have rights under law. How long does it take to believe until the uprising amongst the people says we have had enough ?

If the people that read EMF woke up you Ms. Knight and your empire would be in deep trouble and I know the lengths you go to are to subvert the uprising that could easily come about if you did not dumb the people down so much. Have a light heart. Your time to learn is nigh.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

your disingenuous post....

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hello "illusionist",
The facts before me indicate it is the case especially when lots of writers who have major valid grievances against the school are the one's who have been moderated against and chucked off this site.
I'm willing to explore your point of view and accusations, "on its own thread,"
but please be more upfront and specific as to what, and who you are referring to...!
1. What are these facts before you...?
2. Who are those posters you believe have been unfairly moderated against?
3. Have you ever been banned from posting on EMF?

As for...
It is strange indeed that there are almost no writers on this site and have not been for a very long time
Posters or not.... EMF stands as a valuable resource for those seeking information outside of the RSE lies and propaganda
and will continue to do so.....
Despite your disingenuous postings on EMF...

strange indeed..... :cry:

David. :
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
illusionist

David, It is pathetic that you have abused numerous writers on your own side on this site. It indicates you have a silent agenda to go to Ms. Knight's side. You have abused quite a few writers on this site. One of them that springs to mind is Tree who had the courage to stand up in public with very personal details and yet you threatened her with being banned.

It is despicable from my viewpoint. You must have a silent agenda.

When one looks at EMF and the way it has operated the last few months one could conclude M.s Knight is doing a lot of things right. She has thousands of satisfied customers and you and the new moderators have about 10 writers that write over and over whilst presenting very little currently useful data of what is happening in RSE now.

When there are only about 10 regular writers it is obvious that the school has changed, or the moderation is extremely bad that people refuse to write. Some writers have told you this. You are judgemental in the extreme to consider my post is not genuine. You don't know me or what I am. I posted on this site thinking it was a public website and I was free to express my opinion.

It is step one to publicly write and stand up against RSE and it is step two to do something practical about it. If the moderators can't see this and keep throwing off the people on their own side I think this website should fold up.
illusionist

I wrote a piece against RSE and I get abused by David who behaves like the Spanish inquisition.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

present the facts please.... :cry:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

there were a view writers who came very strong blowing a simmilar horn. at the end nothing happened tell us whats the thing to do. were to get the money for the lawyers. were is the tv show who exposes rse......
Kensho

FROM THE MODERATORS

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello illusionist,

So, you have chosen to return to EMF, now under this new user name.
Please review our posting guide lines again and know that if you continue to direct anger and abuse on EMF, you will leave us with no other option but to ban you again.

We do understand the frustration that can result after leaving RSE and many of us share that with you, but directing it at other members of EMF or at the moderators, past or present serves no purpose here.
Our purpose on EMF is to support one another and to offer support and information to those who genuinely seek it.

You have shared much useful information in the past and we do hope that you will find your way clear to do so again. We respectfully ask that you proof-read what you write before you post it so that it does not require moderation, editing or deletion.

In our view David has contributed a great deal to EMF and continues to do so. Please recognize and accept that he has not been a moderator on EMF for quite some time now. We ask that you move on from the disagreements that you may have encountered in the past with respect to other members of EMF and the Moderators.

Thank you for your consideration.

The Moderator Team
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Illusionist said:
I wrote a piece against RSE and I get abused by David who behaves like the Spanish inquisition.
This to me sounds like a puppet from the not-too-distant past that EMF is familiar with, whose purpose on this board (and maybe in life) is to recycle ignorance. Most likely a ramster stuck in judgment within the confines of Ramthaland.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

illusionist banned from EMF

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

By unanimous agreement of the EMF Administration, the Webmaster and the moderator team, Illusionist, who was previously banned from EMF first while using the name "blueheeler" and then again while using the name "voidgate", has been permanently banned for continuing to post attacks directed toward the EMF Webmaster and the moderators (the posts have been removed from the message board).

We wish 'illusionist/blueheeler/voidgate' well.

EMF Webmaster
EMF moderator team

Return to “Tips, Links and Book Reviews”