Alice Bailey and the consciousness of the atom

Open for discussion and exchange of views.
preeatenna

Alice Bailey and the consciousness of the atom

Unread post by preeatenna »

Here is another of Judy/Scamtha's sources of information forming the basis of shis teachings. I came across this book recently in my email, sent to me as a recommendation from Amazon. It is a book by Alice Bailey, who was one of Helena Blavatsky's successors, and also, most likely, one of Vera Stanley Alder's sources.
The book is called "The Consciousness of the Atom". Here is one reader's Amazon review -
"In Alice Bailey's small book, she outlines a premise that has profound consequences. If, as she states, consciousness is imbued into the very structure of matter, then it follows the universe is constructed on principles directly related to the process of consciousness, the mind of God, as it were. Very few modern writers have built upon Alice Bailey's great insight. However, one modern writer that not only credits Bailey, but takes her concept to the next level is Marc Seifer, in his book Transcending the Speed of Light. Just as Bailey outlines different levels of consciousness, so too does Seifer. Alice Bailey is one of the most important occult writers from the early 20th century, and I highly recommend her other works as well.Transcending the Speed of Light: Consciousness, Quantum Physics, and the Fifth Dimension ".

I have just downloaded it onto, my Kindle for 0.99 cents.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004AS ... _pr_pb_opt

I posted this on EE a few days ago, and David asked me to post it on EMF. Of course, Alice Bailey is only one of a long line of people who have written on these matters, and Judy Hampton has probably read most of them.
I know that Alice Bailey's books are readily available at the library of the Adyar Society, for anyone that wants to take a look at them, but doesn't want to waste there money buying the books.
Eddie

Re: Alice Bailey and the consciousness of the atom

Unread post by Eddie »

just google "Alice Bailey pdf";
along with books by "Vera Stanley Adler";
mix in the science of scam techniques by Derren Brown;
and NLP, Yoga, Lloyd Hopkins mind/attitude/breathe disciplines ...
and you have yourself a fantastic RSE home study course for under $50

Xylofone

Unread post by Xylofone »

More about Alice Bailey. She was a member of the theosophical society, which we all know was founded by a satanist and 32nd degree mason.

Hmmm, ironic that there are so many references to the number 32 in the materials JZ seems to have used? Could that have been an influence on her constant use of the number 32 in examples, and oh, that Ramtha's ship is #32? (What ascended masters have numbered ships, anyway, what is this, football??)

Alice Bailey is one of two authors to write about the "Ascended Masters" in the 1900s. Prior to that, they were first introduced to the occult in the 1700s.

The story of the fallen angels was copied from the Christian Bible and the fallen angels were renamed "Ascended Masters."

This is an extremely insightful article detailing her history and how both stories are exactly the same:
https://reasonsforjesus.com/proof-the-a ... -disguise/

So in a nutshell, JZ plagiarized the works of a woman who belonged to a mystery school founded by a satanist mason that promoted eugenics, racism, war, pain, and anti-semitism.

If you're a Christian, then all of this is demonic deception. :twisted:
If you're not a Christian, then all of this is pure deception. :evil:
Either way, it's all deception. :neutral:

RUN! :!:
Xylofone

Unread post by Xylofone »

Hilarious. The first line of the invocation of "Initiation, Human, & Solar" mentions:

"The Mind of God"

Now where have we heard that specific term before?

Gee, I feel like I'm playing that memory card matching game.
What a coinkidink! :lol:
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

What ones similar to JZ do is use material from other historical "teachings" and either change the names, but in this case it is never to protect the innocent, it is to protect the guilty from being found out to be an impostor.

The concept of Ascension:

The concept of Universal Mind:

The concepts of physical state of waves and particles:

Etc.

Even though I never went, I seem to remember something being repeated. "There is nothing new under the sun, Horatio"
If there is nothing new under the sun, but that which Has been before, how are our brains cheated, Which, toiling to create something new, mistakenly Brings forth something that already exists O, that history could go back Even five hundred years To show me your picture in some old book, At any time since thought was first put down in writing!

Shakespeare sonnet 59 (Paraphrased in plain english) Come to think of it, The big guy does have a bit of a Shakespearian ring to him.

The Bible in Ecclesiastes:
Question: "What does it mean that there is nothing new under the sun?"

Answer: Ecclesiastes 1:9 is the origin of what has become a common proverb, “There’s nothing new under the sun.” The verse reads like this: “What has been will be again, / what has been done will be done again; / there is nothing new under the sun.” As a modern idiom, “there’s nothing new under the sun” is often used as a world-weary complaint against life’s monotony. When Solomon wrote the statement, he was emphasizing the cyclic nature of human life on earth and the emptiness of living only for the “rat race.”

The phrase “under the sun” is used 29 times in Ecclesiastes and nowhere else in Scripture. The intended meaning in Ecclesiastes is that what happens “under the sun” in a life separated from God is universal—the point of view in Ecclesiastes is an earth-bound perspective.

To say there is nothing new under the sun means there is nothing really new on the earth. All the activity of a man during his lifetime is lost in the grander scheme of things and will soon be forgotten (Ecclesiastes 1:11).

To say there is nothing new under the sun does not ignore inventions or advances in technology; rather, these innovations do not amount to any basic change in the world. In Solomon’s time, many advances took place in society, but, from the larger perspective of life, human nature has remained and always will remain the same.
continued..
https://www.gotquestions.org/nothing-ne ... e-sun.html

Remember, the ways in which an instrument can be used; A knife can be used to kill and maim, or, to perform an operation if one had to, or, to skin and animal for ones survival, or, to cut ones way through a jungle, or, sometimes, if one can get their hands on it, to cut one free of their bonds.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner

Return to “Tips, Links and Book Reviews”