We the Arcturians

Open for discussion and exchange of views.
Ockham

We the Arcturians

Unread post by Ockham »

I heard that We the Arcturians: A True Experience, a book by Milanovich et am, is being referenced by RSE of late. I don't know if Knight/"Ramtha" is pushing it, or perhaps somebody like Ledwith. It seems a bit odd because this text boils down to pushing Christianity, though you're supposed to get your groove on in the fifth dimension or you'll be stuck in the three dimensions for 26,000 years.

Interesting: Channeler ripping off channeler ripping off channeler. It seems Edgar Cayce was the first person to mention, Arcturus, supposedly a portal to higher dimensions, but apparently Cayce didn't say anything about a group of benevolent fifth dimensional extra terrestrials. The ETs are an embellishment of Milanovich and cohorts. Now RSE is picking up on that. Some of Milanovich fits the light being and aliens of RSE, but the resolution of Milanovich's book to a patently Christian message seems at odds with RSE's the God within mentality.

I'm not a Cayce ARE member, but I found this snippet of discussion about, "Arcturians," (or perhaps lack of them) on the ARE web site: http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/member_di ... =arcturian
Lost in Space

Re: We the Arcturians

Unread post by Lost in Space »

This is very interesting, Ockham. I am familiar with Edgar Cayce, a member of my family is a disciple. He said a lot of things on a vast array of topics, not sure he mentioned aliens very much, he was more inclined to believe in Angels and in the divine nature of man himself, created in God's image. And, he was a Christian who yet believed in telepathy and reincarnation. He is not alone in this "New Age" version of Christianity. Christians vary so vastly as to doctrine that it is difficult to see the teachings coming out of RSE as entirely at odds with all forms of Christianity, in spite of the fact that they believe that the Church has it all wrong an that Christ was overshadowed by superior souls, including Ramtha, among other things.
And, I see a great many similarities between the apocalyptic visions of JZ/Ramtha and those in the Bible.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

The teaching on the light From Rambler when you died, if I remember well was about if you go to the light you will be stripped and get stuck in Limbo for ever, or also we were told that they are a sleep and cannot be woken, that is probably where The plagiarizer got the connection to feed her followers, she just trying to prove The Scammer is right.
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

My Mom was a big Edgar Cacye fan/follower as well. I was too young to really get a feel for the particulars but it was a springboard into crazyville for my Mom and my family. Thanks Edgar.

I believe the don't go to the light teaching at RSE Inc was after I left. However, my dad said Ramtha warned everyone to not go to the light when you die. I forget which alien group sets this elaborate trap but some evil aliens get you if you go to the light.

By reliving that alien memory, I think my IQ just dropped by 20 points.
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Okay, I was never in a privileged enough group to receive these kinds of groundbreaking teachings :roll: but when jz talks about channeling she says leaves her body and when she hits the light she's back in her body, right? She says it's like dying and she died a thousand times, I'm paraphrasing here. So is this a different light than the one we're not supposed to go toward? Is someone there to give you directions? The contradictions are endless!!!
newshoes

Unread post by newshoes »

The 'don't go to the light' teaching was given in January 1991. It was a long evening. The story was about jzkr gazing into the fire 35k ago and seeing us as we are now, needing a teacher in this far distant future. The story was that there are these entities at the edge of the 3 rd level who use our emotional energy as food. When we die, the light review contains this emotional replaying of our life, complete with emotional understandings that get eaten as we are 'processed'. The implication I got was that we were somehow doomed to not know our lessons learned in this life, therefore doomed to reincarnate/repeat, if this process happened.

I left with a 'blow to the stomach/solar plexus' kind of feeling. Like my whole world had changed. We we admonished to keep this to ourselves, strictly. It was released on the 'you were there' restriction, for tapes.

It was a seminal teaching. That knowledge set us apart from every other story about dying and going to the light. We knew better. And we couldn't tell anyone.

And it made dying seem like another test. One we could easily fail. If we were to forget this instruction. Then we would not get to see the ram who was of course waiting for us.

NS
tree

Unread post by tree »

this teaching scared the holy crap out of everyone for weeks!!

later, we were told to burn our notes.

what a crock of sh*& !!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I remember that! New shoes you told the story so well.

Return to “Tips, Links and Book Reviews”