Sea-11 Reference

Whatchamacallit

Sea-11 Reference

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

I just came across this link. Sounds like this person sat in the audience (did they sign that gag order or what? LOL) when we got the teaching on how to make the Sea-11 mixture.

There is a link to the "home page", also.

But this is the page that markets the Sea-11. http://www.oceanalchemy.com/C-11.htm

I just have to wonder if their product includes a Certificate of Analysis for purity. (yeah, right)

But this dude in Florida will sell you some. Heck, who needs Ramtha, when you can just spend fifty bucks and get your miracles in a bottle, here ?

:roll:
Tyger

Buy "Tyger's Bottled Air Compound L25"!!!

Unread post by Tyger »

It's FUN!!! It's COOL!!! And it MAKES YOU ASCEND!!!!

Yes, that's right, folks, Tyger has done it again!!!

Thanks to my underworld connections with Liliputian mad scientists and a little help from Andromedan octopoids, I have invented Bottled Air Compound L25!!!

For the small price of only $99.99, you too can own this magical and effervescent modern miracle of junk science!!!

Using the Bottled Air Compound L25 is OH SO SIMPLE!!! Simply unscrew the hermetically sealed cap on the 16 oz. plastic bottle and INHALE THE AIR INSIDE!!!!!

You'll grow hair where you never had it before!!! Your pimples will disappear!!! Bottled air can even improve your sex life with extended use!!! And the best thing of all??? You get REAL AIR mixed in with the bottled air!!!

Also, Bottled Air Compound L25 has been officially approved by Scamtha in a teaching recently done in Timeline #4274!!!

Bottled Air Compound L25 is available in the widely popular color choices of Clear I, and Clear II.

Order YOUR SUPPLY of Bottled Air Compound L25 TODAY AND START ASCENDING JUST LIKE SCAMTHA DID!!!!

Act now and receive a limited-time offer of a FREE CASE OF TWINKIES with your Bottled Air Compound L25!!!

Send check or money order NOW to Bullshit Industries, 666 Brimstone Way, New York, NY 101010 FOR YOUR SUPPLY OF BOTTLED AIR COMPOUND L25 TODAY!!!

(This has been a paid advertisement and in no way reflects the views of the sponsor.) :D
Living Force

Unread post by Living Force »

Now thats funny... :lol: :lol:

Bottled Air.....Clear II...

Too much....
Keep on Truckin'
California Dreamin'

Black Sea Water

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Is the Sea-11 water the same water as the Black Sea water craze we went through in the 1990's? Does anyone remember what the Black Sea water was all about?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Some helpful information on this subject can be found on the original EMF forum,
including this one posted by Raoul

David.

an antidote or cleanse for the Sea-11:
depending on where the seawater was from and how the preparation was made, you are probably looking at lead- and mercury oxides or hydroxides as the main problem contaminants, with some cadmium added for good measure.

They can be cleansed out of the body by various means, one of them is taking broken cell-wall chlorella for six months; this is very effective, as hair analyses have shown over and over.

Another option is to do the herbal cleanse developed by the late Dr. Christopher which is now better known as the Schultze-cleanse; this preparation contains in the dark powder formula activated charcoal and bentonite clay, both known to pull out heavy metal toxicity.

For mercury toxicity, daikon radish and cilantro are working well, besides chlorella.

For getting rid of deuterium, the classic way is water fasting. Another option would be taking the trace elements germanium and cerium in edible forms, these two together help the body rid itself of deuterium, too.

posted by Raoul

EMF link...

http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/3633497066/show/610450
See&E

Clustered Water?

Unread post by See&E »

Is this the same period when they were selling "clustered" water which you
had to make and keep in your refrigerator?? Or is this the same product du event?
Thanks
Whatchamacallit

Hi See&E,

My recollection is that the Sea-11 Water came along, and shortly afterwards, was the clustered water.

For anyone wondering, JZRamtha told the students that the secret to LIFE, was to drink a recipe one made at home, from ocean water collected at a depth of at least 100 feet deep and I forget (without looking at my notes), how far from shore ( to ensure quality water, as the theory goes). Then, in certain proportions, to mix that water with sodium hydroxide. That's 14 on the pH scale - a total alkaline. Acid burns; alkali CORRODES. It was added, and then washed three times with distilled water, to clean out the LYE (sodium hydroxide). The chemicals that formed up on reaction of the s.hydroxide with the minerals in the seawater, were supposed to gift one with LIFE. Instead, the incredibly nasty tasting stuff did damage to people...some of whom elected to take even more than what JZR said to.

I have a question: When did JZR get a license to dispense medical advice and dosages ???????????????? We were told to ingest a teaspoon a day.

If you could get it down without gagging or vomiting, so sad. I'd say given the inherent dangers of ingesting such a substance, UNproven as safe for human consumption, too. It's like taking a med out of clinical trial and just giving big doses to humans without the benefit of responsibility and accountability that should go on with clinical trials, before even being approved by the FDA as safe ... or, to at least LIST, for information, the RISKS. RSE did neither of those things.

I started taking it and found out I was pregnant. Lucky me. I stopped taking it immediately. Yikes.
California Dreamin'

David, thanks for your reply. My mistake -- not Black Sea Water, but Dead Sea Water. But the Dead Sea Water was back in 1997-98-99. It sounds like Sea-11 is something relatively new.

I checked out the comments by Raoul that you suggested, and it is horrifying to me that I "blindly" went along with all of the directives about what to ingest.

I can remember drinking a horrible-tasting "elixir" in early Blue College days, but I don't remember which elixir it was. We were told told mix it and drink it on an empty stomach (all the while taped and blindfolded) before we went out to the field each morning. It scares me to realize how easily I was led to ingest this drink -- makes me think of Jim Jones' group.

I purchased a couple of gallons of Dead Sea water from someone who said they actually travelled to the Dead Sea to obtain it. I actually carried it with me on the airplane. I never bought the Grainger equipment which was required to process it, and about a year later I found my expensive Dead Sea water had spilled and dried (salt crystals) all over my closet floor. Now I see that as a blesssing.

Reading this website takes me on a trip down memory lane, and all kinds of memories and teachings are rekindled. Pretty scary.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

California Dreamin'....Perhaps this info will help..

I hope this is not overwhelm for you..
if so..
Drink a big glass of Doctor Emoto's positively energized water..

Dark chuckle..

David.

Dr. Monas clustered water....
links?

http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/ ... 1050808164

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/clusqk.html

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/wonkywater.html

Gallery of water-related pseudoscience
Junk science in the marketplace
Link.. http://www.chem1.com/CQ/gallery.html

A list of some of the schemes, scams and questionable products ?
that have passed through the Yelm/RSE.

(Not chronologically dated).

- Airplane Game (Ponzy scheme)
- Teslar watches http://www.luxist.com/2005/03/31/philip ... ronograph/
-Paymaster (Pyramid scheme)
- Friends network (Pyramid scheme)
- Family of Eagles (Gold Pyramid scheme) http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/hoaxdetect ... ms_03.html
- Destiny http://www.quatloos.com/cm-omega/dove_doo.htm
- Omega http://www.quatloos.com/cm-omega/cm-omega.htm
- Harrington Templar (Dave Reynolds) private page (Ponzy scheme)
-PIPS http://www.sitnews.us/0805Viewpoints/08 ... anger.html
- Dr. Monas clustered water
- tachyon device..
- A small cylinder worn on the body to repel electromagnetic fields?!
- Azomite ( to add to food and water)
- The Breatharian
- White powder (David Hudson)
- M3: Dead Sea water
- Sea-11
- Doctor Emoto water
- Dr. Todd (Gematria) products
- Dr Lorenzen water
- Dr. Doyuk water (Carole Lawson)
- star stuff (Micael Ledwith)
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

What is the 'star stuff?' This is the first I've heard it mentioned and am extremely curious to learn what else I 'missed' since I entered RSE after most of these things. Had I only known! How many people left, thinking some of these things were just a bi way out there, or a bit dangerous? Or did everyone have complete faith and belief in Jzk?
I thank the ultimate that I got out of there.
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

We can add to the list (and I know there is much more):

~ The coral calcium and vitamin D, whereby JZR was giving DOSAGES to take. I heard staff comment about trouble due to them giving dosages, so they modified THAT approach. It's called practicing medicine without a license, and I'm so glad someone in their right mind, not so easily led, apparently turned them in.

~ All manner of vitamins !

~ Some health mix (forgot name) but around 2005, I was approached by a woman marketing this. She started her advertising sentence to me, "I know a lot of marketing ideas come into town, seems weekly, but THIS is something I can personally vouch for...." I laughed. Uh uh.

~ Star Stuff was a powder from a pyramid scheme type of program, with Miceal and some woman, Anne, at the top. They did presentations about how this was going to be the nutritional answer to everyone's prayers, toward evolution. Well, the company promised all sorts of things. Then, a few short months later, went out of business. Oops.

I can't even imagine the amount of money that people have lost to the numerous scams that have gone through Yelm. I got suckered in twice, but only for very small amounts of money, but I'm not easily parted with money. I smell a rat when somethin's fer sale, with too many promises of the "unique and different", LOL. I'm sorry for the people who trusted the marketing over the years and invested HUGE sums of money. Very, very sad for lots of people.

:roll:
HumblePied Piper

Unread post by HumblePied Piper »

David McCarthy wrote:California Dreamin'....Perhaps this info will help..
I hope this is not overwhelm for you..
if so..
Drink a big glass of Doctor Emoto's positively energized water..

Dark chuckle..

My partner has tried to use Dr Emoto and his cutting edge scientific discoveries as a way to "prove" that RSE has legitimate information to disperse. She "proved" it by looking him up on the internet and showing me that he changed the molecular structure of ice crystals with his emotions (dr emoto.. emotions... sigh... it is a ghastly game).

I don't know what else to say other than the study has no other independent confirmation..? Anyone else got ideas of how to counter?? or should I be reading more?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

HumblePied Piper,

Perhaps this will help your partner..

View topic - Review and analysis of Dr. Masaru Emoto’s published work..

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... .php?t=337

The challenge is that? any ?Facts??. will mean very little to those who have been ?convinced? that the laws of physics
are a malleable commodity? at the command of their will?

Perhaps.. Printing out a few copies from the Review and analysis of Dr. Masaru Emoto’s published work....
and leaving them in a discrete place... may help....!

Chuckle.

David
HumblePied Piper

Unread post by HumblePied Piper »

got it. great stuff, and it also makes me feel a bit better knowing that my critical thinking is intact. even though i love her (my partner) and think she loves me, when this stuff is discussed, her tendency is to make it as though i don't and can't understand... i'm not "open-minded"... i don't have the "skills" to understand the quantum physics behind it...

trying to not judge her sickness
after all, she "was" a master -- yet will have to go to the (ucky) beginners cla$$ if she goes back
tree

Unread post by tree »

her tendency is to make it as though i don't and can't understand... i'm not "open-minded"... i don't have the "skills" to understand the quantum physics behind it...
yes, this is the part where the group's naricissm comes in.
You, as the tiny little villager of "social consciousness" does NOT have the sacred/secret teachings that the students do.

I think you ought to try this one on for size....
one time, when it is appropriate, ask her about all the FORMER students of 20 years who have all the "sacred knowledge" of all those years,
'What do THEY know, they YOU don't know."
Whatchamacallit

Tree said, " ask her about all the FORMER students of 20 years who have all the "sacred knowledge" of all those years,
'What do THEY know, that YOU don't know."

Yes, exactly.
They will listen, but in their own time. That's the maddening part...being patient, and hoping that your loved one is one of the ones who will wake up and see the thorns, instead of just the rose.
aussiegirl

Unread post by aussiegirl »

Humbled Pied Piper - I have been with my RSE partner for 3 years now. We have exactly the same discussions you have with your partner, he is forever telling me to have an open mind but as I often say (and I think this was David's quote) I keep an open mind but not so open my brain falls out! It is very difficult to love and respect someone who believes in something you think is a total crock of ****. I know my partner feels the school is the right thing for him but as with your relationship we tend not to discuss Ramtha anymore as it leads to argument. He feels I am asking him to deny his own personal experience, however as we all know cults are genuis at mind games and our experiences are not always what they seem. My partner has been following Ramtha for 20 years so I dont hold out a lot of hope that he will ever see the truth behind the lies but at least he hasn't attended a retreat since we met! That's going to be a difficult one for me to deal with if it comes up. Good to have someone else on the message board with a similar experience, you will get great insight and advice here, it has helped me understand how intelligent people can be fooled by someone like JZ (something that was beyond my comprehension previously)
California Dreamin'

Children and Sea-11 Water

I forget. Were children encouraged to ingest the Sea-11 Water concoction?

I remember being told to drink it each morning on an empty stomach before going to the field. Everyone (to my limited knowledge) drank it. Since we all drank that horrible stuff, we certainly were impressionable enough to willingly drink a Kool-Aid substance if told to.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I feel fortunate in that this is the ONE assay I missed
(of course, all you ex students know the pressure of how THAT feels-missing out!)

this is one time I am GLAD I missed.
I did mix a few batches, but the stuff tasted nasty.
Who in their right minds ingest Drano?
Whatchamacallit

OH, that stuff was horrid ! I sent my poor hubby in a seawater extracting mission. He went out on a fishing boat contracted by experienced men. He puked his guts out, and after he got his bearings, he was able to get me the golden water (hahahaah). Being the good scientist that I was (college major), I was having a blast mixing that junk up. I was concerned about using SODIUM HYDROXIDE (14 on the pH scale...hello..) though I told myself that rinsing it three times was helping to neutralize it..and I'm sure it was. However, that doesn't mean it was OKAY to ingest, given the bigger picture.

I didn't take it daily, because I just couldn't stand the taste of even one teaspoon...Dr. Ramtha's recommended prescription...then, lucky for me, I found out I was pregnant. I threw the rest of it away. Thankfully, I had the presence of mind not to take that junk at such a time, though ideally, I wish I had never taken it at all. Some of the experiences people had after ingesting that stuff proved harmful.

I'd like to know where JZR's medical license is from ??? There is a list of things, like Coral Calcium and also added Vitamin D that have been told, by dosage, to students to take. Rubberstamped by JZR him/herself.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

So she's, in essence, practicing "medicine without a license?"

Uh oh....Atty. Gen. of Washington...Washington Medical Board....are you reading this? :roll:

It's very dangerous.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
truster

Yeah I made a batch

Unread post by truster »

I found a recipe from future horizons. I read over the procedure 20 times or so.
then I purchased an expensive ph meter, bought a 20 pounds of celtic sea salt, chemistry food grade koh, vinegar, and made a huge batch.
Kinda neat watching that stuff precipatate.
No way in hell was i going to use red devil.
I have made a awasome device to run my car on a blend of hydrogen that uses koh so I allready had the koh laying around.
I used pure ingrediants, as pure as the soap most wash thier skin with, and salt people use to soak in or eat with, and it didn't make me sick. I can say maybe i felt i slight change. But never made another batch.
Even though the salt is for eating, the seas are filthy.
wisewoman

It's Been a Long and Winding Road...

Unread post by wisewoman »

Many of us have had several decades of experiences which can be referred to and either put into proper perspective as a learning experience or complained about to the nth degree. I prefer to add all of my personal experiences to a journey toward Wisdom.

To be clear...children were never given any M-11 or M-3 and it was discussed as inappropriate for young people to consume. So to the best of my knowledge no child or young adult ever consumed any of this substance. The young brain and nervous system is not completely developed, so it was contra-indicated and I assume most if not all people complied to this recommendation.

Furthermore, given some references made to the large number of MLM programs that were introduced and promoted and often ridiculed as various people attempted to find a worthwhile means to make a living when jobs were scarce locally and some nutritional products had the potential to improve the health and well-being of any individual; it would be fair to simply let bygones be bygones if you have a mature grasp of the matter. That's my opinion and it has been arrived at after considerable reflection, based upon actual experience.

I have enjoyed the value of many nutritional products that were marketed through MLM and Network Marketing distribution systems. These are not scams. They are legal and legitimate corporate structures. People are entitled to refer to them as scams, but that is only their personal opinion, not a legal fact. There have been illegal ponzi schemes that people in our community have engaged in and lost money, but it happens everywhere. We are not unique in this regard. So again, I would think it wise to take personal responsibility for choosing where to put your money to make or lose money in this economy. The Stock Market is just as unpredictable as any MLM business model...and there is no guarantee that any traditional or non-traditional business organizational structure will succeed or fail. Donald Trump is even now endorsing and participating in a new MLM business. I recently met a well-educated gentleman at the DubLi Conference in Phoenix, Arizona who has taught at the university level and continues to provide information about legitimate network marketing business plans and organizational models. So please understand that if you are going to complain and/or deride some company or their products as a scam, perhaps it would be helpful to really know what you are talking about before sharing your personal opinion. There is a substantial difference between one's opinion and the legal standing of any company or product.

JZ has the freedom to say what she thinks about Coral Calcium and she would be supported on that all the way to the Supreme Court. I have shared what I think about various nutritional supplements over the course of four decades and I am within my constitutional rights with the freedom to do so. This is afforded to all of us. It is not 'prescribing medicine without a license', so I hope the person who posted that idea will come to understand the difference. I personally will not take Coral Calcium. I do take Calcium supplements as the scientific research does indicate that it is a nutritional substance which supports the healthy function of the Nervous System which includes the Brain. This information is not restricted to anyone in our community, it is in the public domain. It does not serve any purpose other than to complain about something to make a reference to anyone in particular.
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Wisewoman
I have move you post to a save place for now,As i am not sure what you point is.
You seam to be in favor of sea water,I was not current in tne shool went this particular product came in exsistence,but in My own opinon anything that have Lye in it is out for me.
One question Are you still in the school? have you been in the school? can you share your experiences with us
ex

Unread post by ex »

since this thread is about seawater 11 i also do not see your point.this stuff was poisones and it was clearly promoted to take it on the ranch by the big chanelled guy.and about responsibility:jz doesent take any responsibility whatever she does [its the ram or the students].i also witnessed a medical trial were we got adviced to take three times of the recomended doses from a suplement wich wasent yet on the market.and you r right everybody is entiteled to have and share once opinion about ponzysheems multilevelmarketing and plain liers.i apriciate a warning about a cheat.the other aspect to contemplate is in what enviroment do ponziscams and multilevelmarcetingscams work best.in a group were critical thinking is dissmissed?
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Wisewoman, I made the comment "practicing medicine without a license," and as a medical professional, I stand by my statement. There are people drinking their own urine at RSE. There are alcoholics drinking wine. Judith has promoted Prozac as being essential for all, and from my understanding (I was not in the school while it was promoted), a nurse practitioner RSE student readily prescribes it based on the ramtha and Judith teachings.

This is not practicing medicine. This is practicing RSE teachings. Period.
Caterpillar

JZ also PRETENDS to be a qualified health professional ...

Unread post by Caterpillar »

JZ should be taken to court for promoting all kinds of snake oil and prescription only medicines. JZ/Ramtha promotes the prescription only SSRI, Prozac which has possible interactions and adverse effects and is not suitable for everyone in RSE. I attended a Beginners event this year and RSE showed the video of JZ as herself promoting the use of SSRI antidepressants and giving a lecture on depression AS IF she was a qualified health professional. That was probably filmed in 2006 or 2007. The same video was also shown last year at an Advanced retreat.

Apart from pretending to be a 35,000 year old ?enlightened? being, JZ Knight is also PRETENDING to be a qualified health professional. What next???

We will definitely see JZ Knight in court for this. :twisted:
G2G

Re: JZ also PRETENDS to be a qualified health professional .

Unread post by G2G »

Caterpillar wrote:JZ should be taken to court for promoting all kinds of snake oil and prescription only medicines. JZ/Ramtha promotes the prescription only SSRI, Prozac which has possible interactions and adverse effects and is not suitable for everyone in RSE. I attended a Beginners event this year and RSE showed the video of JZ as herself promoting the use of SSRI antidepressants and giving a lecture on depression AS IF she was a qualified health professional. That was probably filmed in 2006 or 2007. The same video was also shown last year at an Advanced retreat.

Apart from pretending to be a 35,000 year old ?enlightened? being, JZ Knight is also PRETENDING to be a qualified health professional. What next???

We will definitely see JZ Knight in court for this. :twisted:
Something new -- maybe she'll be who she really is. WOW! 8)

Return to “RSE SCAMS, FRAUD & PONZI SCHEMES Sea-11 Water Scam”