Clyde Hood Fraud RSE circa 1997 Documents

Clyde Hood was the founder of the Omega Scam that was promoted at RSE by JZ Knight/Ramtha.
It never paid off, and Hood is in jail. Share your experience about RSE scams and ponzi schemes here.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Clyde Hood Fraud RSE circa 1997 Documents

Unread post by David McCarthy »

For the EMF record....
Omega Documents Yelm RSE Clyde Hood circa 1997-1999.

The RSE Yelm OMEGA scam.
JZ Knight/Ramtha encouraged every RSE student to invest in Omega.. it was a holy cause!
Setup by The Great White Brotherhood as GOD's program.. With "Saint Germane" at the helm... all for the benefit of RSE students to manifest their great wealth.
Almost everyone in RSE put money into Omega; some even mortgaged their homes to raise the cash.
At the height of the Omega scam Clyde Hood visited JZ Knight in Yelm./u]
The OMEGA Trust scam was promoted by RSE/JZ Knight/Ramtha for over TWO YEARS..
There are still RSE members who believe Omega will payout!!
On April 10, 2001, Hood pleaded guilty to fraud
He was eventually sentenced to prison for 14 years.
Hood is imprisoned at the "Federal Medical Center Devens," north of Worcester, Massachusetts.

David.

Left Click to Enlarge Right Click to download document
Omega documents Yelm RSE Clyde Hood circa 1997 - 1999 0001.jpg
Omega documents Yelm RSE Clyde Hood circa 1997 - 1999 0002.jpg
Omega documents Yelm RSE Clyde Hood circa 1997 - 1999 0003.jpg
Omega documents Yelm RSE Clyde Hood circa 1997 - 1999 0004.jpg
Omega documents Yelm RSE Clyde Hood circa 1997 - 1999 0005.jpg
Omega documents Yelm RSE Clyde Hood circa 1997 - 1999 0006.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Re: Omega Documents yelm RSE circa 1997-1999

Unread post by Rooster »

For the record Clyde Hood became very ill and died in Prison.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thanks for the update Rooster
Sorry to hear about that, a prison is no place to leave this world,
but a fitting justice to all those he defrauded.

Take note Judith..

David
David McCarthy
Site Admin

CLYDE HOOD RELEASED

1. CLYDE D HOOD RELEASED 04-08-2010
Federal Bureau of Prisons 12563-026 77-White-M
http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSe ... =327&y=278

Clyde Hood was scheduled for release in November 2012.

David
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I am sorry I had the wrong person that had died in prison. It was his partner of the time that had died. Michael Kodosky, I will be more careful in the future as I believe all stories and documentation on this forum should remain correct.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

I will be more careful in the future as I believe all stories and documentation on this forum should remain correct.
Thank you Rooster,
I never make mistakes, I thought I did once, but I was mistaken :lol:

David
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !
Watcher7

Unread post by Watcher7 »

When this investment did not pay out,what people dont understand is that it was
a clear breach of contract.That in and of it self should be a basis,to give way to a
lein right. But who would you lein,who are the responsible parties,i say all that
were involved,in this propagation.
Why, when this happened,was there not total and complete outrage,and a demand
that accountability be taken for all the loss of everyones investments, into what
was percived as a legitamate investment.
Why did not everyone at that time picket the entire estate,and businesses of R.S.E.
Demanding to know where there hard earned money went.
Instead,everyone just sucked it up,and paid for more events.
I believe that when it comes to the using of an'' affidavit of obligation'' commercial lein,
that there are no statue of limitations, concerning a breach of contract,that may give
way to a lein right.i am not sure ,you would have to investigate this for yourself.

For entertainment purposes only,i am not a lawyer,or attorney,all rights reserved
under the UCC,UCCI-207,-308.
May the good lord keep you safe,your mind happy,your belly full.
GOD Bless all.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

A pretty good suumary of the Omega Trust and Trading Ltd. scam is available on Quatloos.com. If you were a, "lender," (purchaser of units) warning: Quatloos uses rather unflattering language to describe the lenders. The following web page contains Omega info and links to audio recordings of Clyde Hood - the originator of the Omega scam:

http://www.quatloos.com/cm-omega/cm-omega.htm

This is a rather fascinating documentary film, Waiting for NESARA, that runs about an hour and a quarter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... BOgKFJv5n4
tree

Unread post by tree »

I know ramsters who still believe it is going to pay out :twisted:

nice to know people like Watcher7 are keeping an eye out because most of the
rest of us were brainwashed. It takes a bit of untangling.....
naturegirl

Unread post by naturegirl »

Oh yes the Omega scam – this was in my opinion one of the worst scams of JZ. So many people invested in this scam. They invested their life saving. I had several friends invested in this scam, one invested $250K, $200K another one took out a second mortgage on their home and invested $25K. Many students invested thousands, thousands of dollars into this scam and told their friends and family members to invest. So many people invested serious cash into this scam. What I am sharing is true. These people had money, came from successful careers and invested life savings into this scam that JZ told her students many, many times to invest in this scam. Oh, yes, her multiple personality Ramtha. This was the craziest scam; all I kept hearing is that JZ kept saying the money is coming. The money is coming. At one event, Greg said that JZ had said that when the first snow of the season comes, the money would be delivered. It was snowing at the event and everyone start screaming thinking that the money was going to be delivered. They left that events, the phones were ringing, and telling those that didn’t attend the money is coming! The emotional game this chick play on people emotions is so impious!

The next thing, I heard is that this person is in jail and JZ said the reason why it didn’t pay off is because the student’s at RSE created greed and the students needed to be taught a lesson. I couldn’t believe it!! I felt compassion for these people because they truly believe this scam was real. So the students walked away feeling sad within thinking they were the blame for this greed and they were taught a lesson about greed. So many students were deeply hurt, the loans on the second mortgage was still due and the best this bitch got – is you need to be taught a lesson on greed!

JZ, karma is a bitch!!! You just can’t lie to people and think it is alright. I will never understand this chick mind set!! No, I didn’t invest in the Omega. I have never believe - not one of your scams! I must say JZ; you have created some despicable ones!
A truly Enlighten Being do not create scams to hurts one another. It is about lifting one up and wanting the highest and the best for all human kind. Why would a Enlighten Being say over and over and over again to invest in all these scams and nothing has ever paid out. NO Good has ever taken place, from the Omega, sea water, horses, white powder, etc, the list goes on.
JZ your character and actions are very hurtful to other humans and you never apologies for your endorsements that you speak from that vile mouth to your student body and they do exactly what you say – and you JZ take no responsibilities for your actions. How do you live with yourself? No compassion!

The best you got is – They need to be taught about greed! The saddest thing is that many students believe it. My advice – get a library card, start reading books from the 1700, 1900 on spirituality and you will see – JZ has no original thought – nothing was original.
The only honest statement you said JZ when I attended my first event, many, many, many years ago- you said believe nothing that I say, it is my truth, not your truth! That statement stayed with me and I watched you at all the events when I attended. I research your teaching, not original.

When you would give your afternoon events back in the day and you came out as JZ wanting to hang out and drink and smoke, it was then when I confirmed within myself you and Ramtha were the same- I had already done my research on many of the teaching and discipline. I was bored of your disciplines - I was a student that always got my cards, first time in the tank found the labyrinth, so I am not one of those students that you can say is bitten. I came to your school with many, years of practice and coming to your school was a backward move for my Spiritual evolution. A true mistake! Thank God, I left long time ago!!

So, many years later, this is the best you got, suing your students for your truth, your words that they share to the world and you still on that world destruction thing, nothing new! Still drinking which you said was extremely harmful to your spiritual work on tape! YIKES, SO MANY LIES! :?: :?: WHY :?: :?:
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

If anyone has any paperwork on their omega involvement, I may have a way in which youo might get some restitution. Pm me and I will get back to you.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner

Return to “Omega: It Never Paid. The David Hudson swindle and other RSE scams and shills”