The Master's Fund?

Clyde Hood was the founder of the Omega Scam that was promoted at RSE by JZ Knight/Ramtha.
It never paid off, and Hood is in jail. Share your experience about RSE scams and ponzi schemes here.
Kaworu

The Master's Fund?

Unread post by Kaworu »

http://ramtha.com/html/mastersfund/
Master's Fund
The CHALLENGE of GIVING

"I have asked for them [Fred and Sherrie Loertscher] to evolve that which is termed a trust account. I have asked and will ask for every master to contribute to that which is termed five of your dollars to this account. And it is the account of the masters. And it is to help illiteracy and hunger and catastrophic disease of those people that you love. And to those who cannot, there will be a reserve made for them."
- Ramtha

Fred and Sherrie Loertscher are the masters who were asked by Ramtha to over see this Trust Fund. The Master's Fund is a nonprofit organization and your contributions are tax deductible.
What is the true purpose of this ominous installment? Is it just a smokescreen for the public as if RSE would do anything good? :? Also, that Ramtha quote is ridiculous, his claimed abilities suddenly vanish when it comes down to "five of your dollars" for the "account of the masters". Why do I get the feeling that this operation is corrupted? I assume that someone is definitely filling his pockets with the money there somehow.

Thank you for any information on this. ;)
Ockham

Re: The Master's Fund?

Unread post by Ockham »

The Masters Fund has been a registered 501C3 corporation since August 1987:

http://www.sos.wa.gov/charities/search_ ... ty_id=2887
http://www.sos.wa.gov/corps/search_resu ... =601040077
ex

Unread post by ex »

i suspect: the masterfund pitches in when jzs employees get cancer. that there is no big stink that she pais no insurance for her employes. vicky cady comes to mind. i heard inthat time that you have to have cancer to get money out of the fund. later i heard that normal students not even get money to go to a doctor. pathfinder standing on stage claimed that the master fund is for masters without home and employment. there r probably too many around. a big role playes whose buddy you r to get funded.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

I find it hard to believe that JZ would allow the 'masters fund' to be used for healthcare. At the last event I was at, JZ stated that we should never spend one cent on healthcare. She also went on a rant about the H1N1 Influenza vaccination, and how she had told 'us' never to get ourselves or our family members inoculations because the shots were just a way for the government to destroy our immune systems and perpetuate the healthcare mafioso. I am willing to bet that the masters fund is specifically set up to perpetuate JZ's agenda: Growing the membership of RSE at all cost, just like she is doing now, by scaring the hell out of the Japanese and Europeans, and getting them to move to Yelm. JZ sees new bodies coming into Yelm as soulless dollar signs, she has no desire to help them, she just wants to leech them dry until she can convince a new group of people that are ignorant of her intent, to fall prey to her malevolent nature.
ex

Unread post by ex »

not for instead.
Purpose Description Funds to help the hungry; funds to those suffering from catastrophic disease; funds to help fight illiteracy. Health-general & rehabilitative, food, nutrition, agriculture.
Indigo

Unread post by Indigo »

I was there the day Ram/JZ ,whomever, gave the instructions to set up the Master's Fund. It was to feed people who were hungry, ill, needed housing, care, etc. Wow, that was a long time ago. As I recall we all chipped in a small amount $5.00 to 20.00 or something like that. There must be a ton of money in that account if it is still being funded 20 plus years later and nothing much distributed to needy students.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

The Washington Secretary of State web site says the Master's Fund took in $24,000 and spent $32,000 on program services in fiscal year 2009, ended December 31, 2009. There really isn't much I could find for a report of how the fund spent the 32,000 or any procedure for how one might apply for a grant.

There is also a christian based organizaation that is registered as The Masters Fund in Oregon. The difference is the group from Oregon have a coherent mission statement, annual report, published board of directors, and instructions on line explaining how to apply for a grant.

Presumably Sherrie has sole discression of what to do with Ramtha's Masters Fund. It sounds like the Japan disaster brought some new donations to the Fund. My best wishes to the Fund; at least its stated benificent motives appear to be sound.

Return to “Omega: It Never Paid. The David Hudson swindle and other RSE scams and shills”