JZ Ramtha Drunk RSE Video April 2011

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
Indigo

JZ Ramtha Drunk RSE Video April 2011

Unread post by Indigo »

If I hadn't seen this with my own eyes I would never have been able to believe it. This sums it up...speechless. I cannot believe JZ let them put this on youtube. Nor can I believe this is supposed to be a school.

http://youtu.be/NbleQv1e0-8
Vanilla

Re: RSE Video April 2011

Unread post by Vanilla »

I saw the whole thing. I couldn't believe it, one hour of twinkie talk, another hour or two on when Jz got confused by Penny Marshall by Oprah who Ram called "Black Bitch"
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I saw the whole thing. I couldn't believe it, one hour of twinkie talk, another hour or two on when Jz got confused by Penny Marshall by Oprah who Ram called "Black Bitch"

Vanilla, please elaborate.

CD
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

California dreaming-

If you noticed the live stream was available all week, after it, but it was carefully edited. I guess the staff at RSE thought only some parts of Ramtha's stream should be seen and not. Or maybe it was too long, but people were pissed because they wanted to see everything. Greg Simmons at time got on stage and I could tell he was trying to get her to come off. JZ was drunk.

These were the edited parts:

Ramtha talked about Jz and Lady-star's vacation in the Mediterranean. Had to have been a few hours. It felt like it. I mean, I sat in my chair 17 hours listening to this crap.

He said he did this, telling everyone, because the Mediterranean will be no more and he wanted it on the record, what happened there. They went around to fancy restaurants and designers like Valentino, I think, if I am incorrect, tell me, came and gave them scarves.

How two gorgeous women they both were wearing bikinis.

Jz spent 20 grand a day on a yacht, as a gift to her, for a week, and Lady-star made food for the kitchen for staff, and they couldnt believe it. They named the menu, I think one dish was garlic potatoes, after her and still serve it on their boat. How Oprah's big yacht came and thought JZ was Penny Marshall. Jz was pissed. Ram called Oprah a BLACK BITCH because, he went into a story how they compared both yachts, and Oprah's yacht was longer.

To me, I assumed that Oprah refused to have JZ / Ram on the show and that is why she and he are pissed. I was told later, gossip in the room I was in, that Jz used to beg Salma to get her on the show. Oprah's reply was " I will never have that thing on my show"

And that is coming from a lady who supposedly has had other channelers on her show and promoted THE SECRET. Thats my impression.

This was really long and boring. I thought to myself, Why should Ramtha care about celebrities? That's not very spiritual.

Then for a long time, maybe an hour or two, he talked about Twinkies, and everyone started laughing. But Ramtha was not joking. You see, Ramsters edit out what they don't want to hear, but believe everything else. He was dead serious. He said FEED YOUR CHILDREN PRESERVATIVES. And people laughed. But he was not joking. I noticed that. The whole audience roared. Ramtha meant it. He said Twinkies will preserve you forever.

Is that clearer Calif?

I sound hateful and angry, at JZ...but Its not that. I am so angry at myself for being fooled. I am to blame. It's hard.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Hi, Vanilla

I have been reading all your posts with great interest and would very much like to welcome you to EMF. One thing I would really like to say to you is please, please don't be angry at yourself, call yourself stupid, or a fool. So many of us have been just where you are now, even if not all of us from RSE.

You are an extremely brave and bright lady, who has managed to see through the Ramtha scam, even though thoroughly indoctrinated, and have chosen to
break away, even though that is a frightening thing to do. Congratulate yourself and thank yourself for your courage and wisdom. Your baby certainly has a lovely Mum.

Love W.E.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Thank you WOLF

I would like to take personal responsibility for what happened. I was at fault.

But I had to go down this road, to find truth. You have to hit the wall to see it.

The truth is, there is none ---in any of this RAMTHA BS!

Follow the money, all the failed predictions, all the nonsense, be balanced and see both sides-believers and non,...try and fail at the disciplines, and see who your friends really are, when you leave.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Thanks for the clarification, Vanilla.

Unfortunately, now I have a vision of JZ in a bikini on the Mediterranean. The only vision that could be worse is if she followed local tradition and went topless on the beach.

CD
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

If you fastforward to the end of the video, you can see the red wine stains in the corners of her mouth

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”