Ramtha didn't allow homosexuals to be homosexuals

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
Vanilla

Ramtha didn't allow homosexuals to be homosexuals

Unread post by Vanilla »

I went out to lunch with someone who was a back in the beginning RSE student. This woman also worked for JZ and what she told me I will save for another thread.

She was in a relationship with someone, a female, who worked for Ramtha. Ramtha had told this woman, publicly and privately, they shouldn't be together in a relationship. The woman split with her, and they remain friends. She was very upset. She said it was the first time in her life she had found passion.

This woman found another student and fell in love. Ramtha called this other woman on stage to do a confession of why she was in a homosexual relationship. That relationship fell apart.

She then told me that a long time ago, Ramtha used to try to marry homosexuals to straight people. Also that sex was bad, negative. First seal.

This was many years ago when the school was very new. Since then I am sure things have changed. Especially with the media and Hollywood all for gay rights, Ramtha would not do this anymore.

But according to my friend, Ramtha did not like homosexuality and ruined many relationships. Tried to make people straight. Like she tried with her husband Jeff, I am sure.

I know I was at an event and I saw that Ramtha had told everyone in the arena, outed his old General Garofalo, for coming out and being gay, even when he was married to a woman. How brave this was. SO I am sure things have changed now. Change with the times.

Does anyone have any stories about Ramtha marrying off gay people to straight people? Or telling people sex was bad?

I would like to hear the stories.
Another Dimension60

Re: Ramtha didn't allow homosexuals to be homosexuals

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

I can only speak of pre-1993, although there are a multitude of stories of anti-gay, wear frilly underwear, get straight stories of recent years.
One of the first things I was told re Ramtha, by my hotel roommate/a stranger at my first Dialogue was that being gay was not ok.
About 1986 the Ramtha 'events' became the formation of 'circles' of people called forward per their 'perversion' - abused, abusers, homosexuals. The gay 'circle' was told that only 3 of them would be alive in the next decade. (Not not not true!!)
Then there was the infamous 'teaching' - the War on Valued Life - absolutely anti-gay - proclaiming that AIDS was caused by anal sex between men -wrong and disease causing because it was anti-Nature/Life. Years later, the Stryker report came out - 'proving' that AIDS was man-made -- a 'truth' then proclaimed by Ramtha, , , and the tape of the War on Valued Life was no longer available. ..... In retrospect - I think much of the anti-gay stuff was for Jeff's sake. He believed in ramtha, and jz wanted to keep him straight.
The utter utter irony of all jz's/ramtha's gay bashing was that a good percentage of her closest staff were/are gay.--- Another example of the 'schizoid'-ness of ramtha's teachings.
LAB

Unread post by LAB »

I know that in in the mid nineties Ramtha said that all gays were capable of molesting so not to have them around your children. Also that if you were gay it was because you had the soul of the opposite sex.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Lab, I just asked a current student if what you said was true. She said that S. Klein is very gay, and how he flirts with the young male students too. Takes them on trips. With female mom present.

I know just being gay does not make you a molester. I am not accusing him of that. That's what she told me matter of factly. He is very open.

She said Ramtha tried to get SK to stop being gay, but he was not in any way going to do that.

On the other hand, the other gay in the school, Master Garola, the guy who was a general in Ram's big army way back when Atlantis was still there, was willing to do what Ramtha told him to. Ramtha made him marry a woman. He recently went back, openly to being gay. So it didnt work. Oops sorry!

Ramtha- you cannot fix gay people.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

What a funny picture, the big general being gay.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

When I told my friend back home, that I was going to move to Yelm and about Ramtha, he asked me, "Does this "Ramtha" have sex with women, as a channel?" and I said no. I said that he has never had sex, because Ramtha has never had sex he says, and my friend, made fun of Ramtha, hooted and called him a gay warrior. He was a little ignorant but it always stuck with me, Ramtha-- the gay warrior.

It would make sense that a famous warrior who is never been seen with a woman, his sexuality would be questioned. Right?
Oldie

Unread post by Oldie »

Now I am completely dis illusioned. What about JZ - she was his "daughteren" ?? What about the 12 ft sword he weilded against his foes? 12 FT now that takes a real MAN Only a male could expext a woman to remove his dung sat and contemplated for 7 years on a rock . r said "I will lie to you to to awaken your monkey minds"
I look back into my rse experience with a red face BUT what a great lesson
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

r said "I will lie to you to to awaken your monkey minds"

Yes and isn't it a convenient way to get out of trouble when someone clicks on that you've just completely contradicted yourself. :shock:

I must admit I'm finding it really difficult to look at JZ with anything resembling the pity I used to feel for her. I hope one day 'karma' shows her the biggest lesson of her life and she ends up where she belongs - in the nut house. Have fun with your imaginary friends JZ, cause they'll be the only ones there for you in the end.

Appealing

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”