if you want more people to post and shed the light on RSE

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Justtruth

if you want more people to post and shed the light on RSE

Unread post by Justtruth »

This is a very ripe time for people who are reading that might want to post helpful information, because the June 15th incident did not happen and there are so many stories of crazy drunken events that are making people question and think.

I sent Iamgod here, because she is starting to question. Please go read the responses.

She has one foot in and one foot out, but brave enough to post.

If people listened more and reacted less to especially the first posts of people, this would create a safer environment for people to post their doubts or questions.

As everyone knows on this board how many layers upon layers it takes, to unwind it all and perhaps their first post they are not ready to hear that Ramtha was made up

Or judged because she moved to Yelm after one retreat and of course if someone is still IN but questioning, they are going to speak '' Ramthaspeak''

As I said before, 4 years ago, I posted under the name of Beautiful Mind and at the time, mostly what I was ready for was talking about the beauty and wisdom that I wanted to

Keep from the experience and I truly felt at the time I was betraying Ramtha by posting here. I do not feel that now.

Let us open our hearts more and remember back in ourselves the steps it took and just listen......................................
ex

Re: if you want more people to post and shed the light on RS

Unread post by ex »

i apologiesed.and again sorry. it just sounded very flaky. and i rely have problems with the good old ramtha. jz threatened her students from the beginning. she got her script developed by other people. recently she gets away with overwriting federal laws in public. she has nothing to do with students who murder police officers. lucky for her they were not current. she practiced medicine without licence: the powerdrinks are just an addition to the dayly milk? the daily glass of whine? prosac ? or did they recall this health advises given by the eternal being?
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Hi Just Truth:

Often the things you've said have crossed my mind as well when reading here.
On the flipside, I must say that just as newly questioning RSE students deserve to be heard and cut some slack, so too do those whose lives have been turned upside down and are not quite in one piece still, after perhaps years of being out. And what often seems to me to be harsh advice and criticism of newly exiting members; what appears to be a demand for a black and white decision to be "out" or "in", may actually be a heartfelt urgent attempt to save someone for what one has suffered.
For myself, what I want for my RSE friends is that their free will and critical thinking be admissible, whether they are out or in, whether they believe in the RAM or not, and also, reading here, sometimes I think they would stay wholer and saner if they stayed in and made the best of it. And I wont post them here, but I do see some advantages for them in doing so.
I am not someone who demands agreement with my own philosophy or faith from my friends; I love them as they are, not as I would wish them to be. The main arguments I have against RSE are: a) It can bankrupt you; b) The future visions generated can cause despair, even suicide. Certainly neither of these are things I want for my friends.
I am sorry that Iamgod met with the responses she did. I suppose that for some people the decision to leave was very difficult and gutwrenching, and they are sensitized to any words or phrases that suggest their previously held beliefs and mindset. Maybe some of them fear that a really persuasive and lucid Ramster could lure them back?
Anyway, thanks for saying what you said, and all the best, Lost in Space
Justtruth

ex, I know you said you were sorry, that was big of you and appreciated

My main intent for my post to give readers that are reluctant to post, the courage to

Which could help everyone

And the reminder for us all to be gentle especially with the brave new souls

that are posting for the first time

It would be great if some major people chose in the inner circle had the courage

To reveal even crazier stories?????

Is it just me or is anybody else amazed there weren't more posts regarding the 17 hour event

Or the fact that June 15th did not happen ????

You would think people would be throwing in the towel by now and posting in droves
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote]Is it just me or is anybody else amazed there weren't more posts regarding the 17 hour event

Or the fact that June 15th did not happen ????

You would think people would be throwing in the towel by now and posting in droves[/quote]
that is actually why i got so frustrated. and your friend just pocked in this hole and you asking for patience and understanding. i just laugh about myself now hope you guys can do this too. maybe everybody hold their breath [to the 15.] and is busy breathing normaly again and the true outcome will show up later. i forgot that i went to more events after i woke up hoping i was wrong and i diden"t waste several years.
Justtruth

ex, it is not just for my friend, it is for all new posters, so the truth can grow
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Thank you very much, Justtruth, for your timely reminder of our solidarity. We should be all for one, and one for all. We are here to support one another. Perhaps there are times when some of us may seem to be a little strenuous with our proffered help to new members who have left, or are leaving RSE. And that may not be for any of the reasons which Lost in Space has brought up. However, we do care, and we are there for you, as we are for one-another, and all others who are drawn to this site for help with painful associations regarding RSE. Please don't let go. We are, after all, all of us, here under the heading: "EnlightenMeFree". Which is what this web-site is all about.

Warm and caring regards

W.E.
Justtruth

Thank you for your beautiful reply, it is such a long journey

I have not been to the ranch in over a decade, and only doing recently the streaming

And I am just now saying perhaps Ramtha was made up

layers and layers and it is so bittersweet
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

I hear you and feel for you JT. My hand to your hand. My heart to your heart.

W.E
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Sometimes, even when motivated with the best of intentions, actions or in this case what gets posted, is perceived as unhelpful, judgmental or as harsh criticism. If what I posted has been received as that, I do apologize for that truly was not the intent. Rather, the intent was to share some observations in the same way that potentially helpful information might be shared with someone who was investigating and perhaps preparing to set out to travel upon a particular route.

Like that, I simply thought that it might be helpful to share some observations and perhaps some suggestions with respect to traveling the route of leaving RSE based upon some of the experiences of others as well as my own. It was shared just like sharing information on what sort of gear, clothing, potential points of departure and modes of transportation others and I had found useful as well as what was less so, if someone were going to travel somewhere that we'd been.
In the end, whether someone is simply looking into potential travel beyond RSE or has decided to embark on the journey, the offer of assistance through provision of information based on observations and experience was and is provided purely because of concern and compassion for fellow travelers. It really is a layered journey...so much like walking a labyrinth; but it need not be done blindfolded or without assistance. In fact the walls and doors (if they exist in perception), are just distractions to the steps of the path that are marked out on the ground at one's own feet. ;-)

To Iamgod and anyone else who finds themselves at the threshold of leaving RSE, I'd like to share the first line of a tune that kept popping into my mind when I was at that place. It's an oldie from Glen Campbell who by the way was not one of my favorites by a long shot...yet, for a while this one line is what brought some distraction from the hopeless despair that came with the decision to walk away from RSE and provided a bit of comfort back then:
"The door is always open and your path is free to walk..."
May it or something like it serve you in the same way.

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Bless you Kensho.
I never thought your posts were harsh! You are a shining light.
Indigo

Unread post by Indigo »

Yes, Kensho, your posts are so insightful, kind and compassionate. I love reading what you write, it is almost a meditation or poetry and speaks directly to my heart. The guidance is invaluable.

As for songs coming to mind, today, after I posted on EMF to someone truly heartbroken with the concept that they may have been fooled for years by JZ, a song came to my mind as I was preparing breakfast "Looking for Love (aka God ) in All the Wrong Places"!!? Now, where did that come from? We, in Yelm, truly were looking and willing to make radical changes to find God. We just didn't yet know God was within.

As I read the kind, loving posts here from ex RSE members, I find I can make more sense out of what drew me there, and kept me there all those years ago. It was the quality most of those there had that was an intense desire to find God, knowledge, and become better, enlightened people and help others. How sad that we were mislead, but, I am truly grateful for EMF - it confirms that those who were there were mostly true seekers and kindred spirits. That is a treasure. EMF connections are a treasure. I am very grateful for all of you.

Bless you...and love, strength and blessings to those considering leaving RSE. To quote someone else that came to mind as i write this, but in a reverse meaning, perhaps, is "You can do it!" I certainly heard that bellowed a lot on the field and in the tank.

You can leave and liberate yourself if your heart says it is time... and trust in yourself and your inner guidance that you will fare well "A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." Lao Tzu

xo

Indigo
Justtruth

I hear you and feel for you JT. My hand to your hand. My heart to your heart.

Thank you Wolf, I accept and send it back to your heart

And Kensho ( sorry if I am spelling it wrong)

I have been wanting to address you and tell you how I feel your beautiful heart and intent and your beauty and wisdom through the posts

Reading your posts and others reminds me of why we were attracted to Ramtha in the first place and I love that completely in myself

Bless you all , no matter the stage you are in
ex

Unread post by ex »

to your point of staff posting: jz makes big contracts with their customer. in one case she got through in court with it. how do the contracts look she makes with her employs? all close employs probably get shut up with a payoff. people like simons or flick profit too much and r too involved enriching themselves to speak up. there would be a lawyer necessary for emf if it comes to this. emf also got used to have leverage on jz. just to get money out of her. which i think is not very honest too. in the far past there were some nutcases here who diminished the sincerity of the board. admin does a nice job on handling them now.but yes i would appreciate that more sincere people post here but not for the price of 'shutting up and move on' again. the other thing i have to admit that i detest people who r staying after the resent occurrences. through there unconditional staying they make a strong statement for judy and rse. basically asking: do it again ramtha. and myself? i sometimes doubt if its healthy for me still being here.
Justtruth

When you see that a post gets over 500 views, but only a few new people post, it would be nice to have more posters, the point of my thread
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

As I said before, 4 years ago, I posted under the name of Beautiful Mind and at the time, mostly what I was ready for was talking about the beauty and wisdom that I wanted to
Keep from the experience and I truly felt at the time I was betraying Ramtha by posting here. I do not feel that now.
Thank you for starting this thread Justtruth ,
You have touched upon a very important issue that most posters have battled before posting on EMF ... UNFOUNDED FEAR...
It was realizing just how much fear I was carrying while in RSE helped me understand something was terribly wrong ..BIG RED FLAG.
Then in facing that fear it exposed just how cowardly, weak, nasty and devious JZ Knight and her "Ramtha" character was and just how destructive RSE really was.
Then to wakeup to understand that “Ramtha” was no more than a brilliant charade by JZ Knight shocked me to my core.... :shock:
I had a chuckle at those students who claimed “Ramtha” had struck my house with a lightning bolt and destroyed my computer..
Yes… A whooping lightning bolt had destroyed my computer but the insurance paid for an even more powerful computer and a brand new laptop much more efficient in our work on EMF and LARSE.
I encourage all of those circling EMF with the desire to post but fear RSE and “Ramtha” to face that fear and post.
If your house gets struck by lightning it will only be the weather…. and an awesome experience of nature :D

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Justtruth

Thank you for sharing your great story

Fear OMG

If a virus, tsunami, earthquake, vaccine, NWO, drought, flood does not get you ,and now of course the dreaded

Ramtha ''bringing you down threat'' if perhaps you lusted after his daughter or the other beautiful movie star or many other reasons, you are home free, you will make it to the future

Safe, so have a nice day and do not be heavy of heart

You just have to write this down

GET A DIFFERENT EMAIL AND JOIN US, IT WILL FREE YOU
Justtruth

DARN IT,

Forgot to mention you can go to a safe future also

if the lizards do not get you

Get therapy to write this madness down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Hey JustTruth. Thanks for the thread. I understand what you're saying. Don't kick people when they're fragile and at a HUGE crossroads in thier life as it may turn them away from this excellent resource. In some of my posts, I do come across a bit harsh I suppose. I have a fair amount of animosity built up for the impact RSE Inc has had on my life and family. When I was in RSE Inc, I wish I would have had someone pointing out the absurdities in a frank way. I respond to logic. However, I had my family pushing me in RSE Inc's direction and had been for years.

For the last 18 years or so, I've been complacent in offering my opinions about RSE Inc. No more. Being allowing with my family hasn't produced any results. They're as brainwashed as ever and probably even more so now. I think I've failed them and have been an enabler.

If you're still a member of RSE Inc, I don't mean to offend and I don't think anyone here does. We've all been impacted by RSE Inc whether as "students" or we have loved ones at RSE. If someone's post upsets you, don't take it personally or as an attack. A lot of people here have a lot of pain and frustration to work through. So, please continue reading. It will be a beginning of a return to logical thinking. In addition, I would also suggest really thinking about RSE Inc and its culture. Think about the common base belief you have to have in order to accept Ramtha. Channeling is real. A spirit from 35000 years ago exclusively appears through JZ for $$$.
Justtruth

Seriously,

Thank you for saying hi and for your kindness. Please read my statement I made on the Jz's supporter's thread under Do You Create Reality. It might give you an understanding of where I am coming from.

No, I am not currently in RSE, and I was not offended by your question.

In regards to your family, just be honest, you never know when a seed of truth might

Bloom. I have all ready thought of RSE as a culture, big time. I just traded one for another.

I have had quite a long journey of questioning. It has taken years. I had doubts and questions

For years as it was quite sad because It was so hard to find anyone that matched my thinking

I had doubts before I had a computer or before this board was around. I had friends that just

Walked away and threw their tapes in the desert, others stayed in Yelm for over 20 years

And a great friend that just knew 25 years ago, she could not be a house divided. We are all in

our own unique place.

I started this thread, because I would love to see the numbers of people posting be as great as the people viewing and perhaps the truth can finally come out.

Thank you again,

Justtruth
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

it's been over 30 years for me when I broke/struggled away from CUT which had many parallels to RSE
one year before that I was deep enough into the cult milieu that I entertained leaving my then one yr old daughter and wife but my wife of 7 years had enough of my spiritual bs and elitist behavior and found some other guy---divorce. I never totally joined the cult, but my participation was serious enough to offend my relationship deeply.

It took me 3 years of more struggle to clear out of the Theosophical morass and thought processes that both led me into CUT and confused me afterwards. eg, I still entertained Agni Yoga and the Gurdjieff path as a personal agenda, and either could have led me into another bizarre cult. Cult or guru hopping among ex-members is common because the basic thought process is not addressed deeply enough.

It takes time and effort to sort all this out---no one, including me, drops out of a cult experience and "gets it" right right away. I'm still trying to get it right :-? ;-)

Newly exiting RSE folk deserve respect and patience as well as doses of contrary information.... be kind...we are kind of in the same boat :-)

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”