Bring your supplies means bring your own alcohol.

The use and endorsement of drugs and alcohol at RSE by JZ Knight
ex

Bring your supplies means bring your own alcohol.

Unread post by ex »

by the way: last event? ramtha feasts 5000$ a pers. tomorrow. it still cracks me up that you bring your 'suplies'. and again october 22. october 8 she is in europe. even there you bring your own wine. doom and gloom for 500$. feast and glamor for 5000$. when do people wake up?
Vanilla

Re: September 23rd 2011 Ramtha stream, more alien doom and g

Unread post by Vanilla »

Bring your supplies means bring your own alcohol. They say SUPPLIES to fool the authorities.
I cant stand wine ceremonies.

My first one I cried and called long distance payphone outside the arena back to my home in tears. Men gross all nasty poor guys with no teeth were grabbing me. Where I came from everyone was beautiful and fit. Yelm was really scary. People told me I was crying because wine awakens you or drops your veils and what I was feeling was supposed to be freeing. I believed it. I thought the real me was a sad and depressed woman so let my ego free and get it out. Truth is I hated being there at my first event so far away from home and drunk.
I have not drunk anything in about 7 years prior. Ramtha made us all drink so much.

At another event I was yelled at because I was not drinking full goblet. I was frowned upon another time for bringing a champagne split. I was told to take reservatrol too to make my cells eternal. How science backs up another one of Ramthas claims. Red wine, even Jesus drinks it. Its supposed to be the spiritual drink to lead us into other dimensions. Then talk about paranoid stuff like the CIA and mother ships over us, spying on us...then get upa nd get freaky and dance. Then how everyone will kill you when TDTC comes. Then dance.

Then Ramtha leaves and its a cold arena with loud blaring music and people smoking pipes and 250 dollar capes that were sewn out of blanket.

Sorry, this probably belongs in another thread. I was just commenting on EX's post about bring your supplies. I remember first event seeing that written on the chalkboard outside the school when you are standing outside in line for 2 hours or so. It was explained to me that supplies means wine, and everyone whispered like it was so exciting. A wine ceremony! How ingenious.
Ockham

Re: Bring your supplies means bring your own alcohol.

Unread post by Ockham »

That just goes to show how penny-pinching RSE is that at the $5,000 dinner that you're expected to bring your own bottle(s) of wine.

I think RSE is probably creating a worse liability for itself by talking in code, ("bring your own supplies"), and tacitly ignoring the alcohol consumption by its guests. RSE should play the game and apply for a WSLCB license. It is only $180. http://liq.wa.gov/publications/licensin ... _sheet.pdf On the other hand, they might be worried that their proximity to the high school could be an issue if the high school objects and nukes the consumption of wine on the RSE campus altogether. I suppose the RSE's insurance bill could go up if their underwriter gets wind that booze is being consumed on the premise. But that's probably better than not being underwritten for that liability.

I guess the change of leadership moving, "Ramtha," to a life of sobriety didn't last long.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I may have been the only student, when I was, that preferred staring at cards to seeing Ramtha talk for 8 hours ----about hobbits-- and how unless we do what he tells us to do, we will all die. It was so boring. I never heard anything new, and I really didnt care about politics...and who were the grey men elite. I learned early on that enlightenment or hearing anything enlightening or what I had to sit there for hours until maybe something sent my emotions up a notch, or I felt something I couldnt put my finger on.

If I wasnt the only student who preferred the disciplines to seeing Ram, please speak up.

I would have back then, much rather sit for 24 hour candle focus then see Ramtha. Anyday.

I know many students who preferred to see Ramtha-- and wine events-- and spent the rest of their time in their trailers. Not me. Never.

I dreaded seeing Ramtha. All that smoke. Fear and nonsense.
I was filled with such a fear every time he looked my way. I was so bored all the time.

Like Jeff Knight says in his interview, the dreaded boredom of hearing Ramtha talk. Telling everyone I LOVE YOU like my alcoholic uncle does.

In the old videos and playback you could see me dancing, I always looked lost.

Dancing was never my thing either. I dont dance. I seen women and men that danced during all the breaks. All night all day music blaring. Once Greg Simmons taught every one a dance step and I thought oh my god this is so stupid. It was like the macarena or something.

Or the hours of dancing around on NEEWOLLAH, dressed up in costume. I was a roulette machine. I wore that costume, is that funny. I was so bored watching people line dance for the cameras for the international students.

Or the hours watching people write up these signs and hold them up to the camera for people back home in Russia or Pennsylvania.

Most of the time in the school seemed like waiting around. Waiting for JZ to show up. Or As Ramtha all drunk.

Or spend hour at the door hugging and kissing children and speaking cryptic messages to people and naming babies. Waste of time for everyone.

After meditating for hours lying down once, I sat up and stared at the poster of JZ profile, where her earlobe is sewn on too tight on her cheeks, and the realization hit me..none of this is real, Ramtha is no better than me. The power is in me or some thing. And in that moment, I saw it was all so beneath me. Then I reprogrammed myself. I had to do that alot to believe in anything they taught.
ex

Unread post by ex »

ramthas not being punctual always pushed my buttons because i value my time too. but that's just jzs i am so important game. later i often tried to summarize the teachings and recognized that i spend hours on recycled teachings were you can summarize the new in few sentences. ramthas senseless never ending rambling is just hypno speach, brainwash. every speaker made more sense. i liked the wine ceremonies in the beginning. later i got disgusted on having to smoke and drink to get some enlightened information. additional paying for it wasn't worth it. i liked the disciplines. there was one assay were they did rockwork you had to put a rock on your head untill it hurts. some fanatics did it until blood dripped of their heads. i diden' t like the tank. i got pretty soon how manipulated the labyrinth is and how the staff likes to mess with people.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

The old Question was: How many masters does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Answer: 12! One to hold the light bulb and 11 to drink wine until the room spins!
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Liz Prophet was almost always hours late to channel a featured Master, keeping everyone up after a looooong day of activity at the major events. CUT members at conferences yearned to "hear the Masters" speak, so the BAIT was easy to dangle without losing the audience.
Only, it was by that time a very tired audience with almost no critical mind energy left. It was easy to drift into a semi-dream state while listening to St Germain or Helios or The Great Divine Director or Yadayadayada. Thousands would stagger back to their sleeping quarters at 2am and then try to be ready for 7 am sessions, etc. After 3-4 days of that I felt really "spiritual" :lol: .

Return to “Drug & Alcohol Use at RSE”