Video of RAMTHA drunk at wine ceremony

The use and endorsement of drugs and alcohol at RSE by JZ Knight
Vanilla

Video of RAMTHA drunk at wine ceremony

Unread post by Vanilla »

http://youtu.be/-CicoHjXq1k

What are your guys thoughts?

I like how there is a lady taking notes. Do you see the dancing? Can anyone read lips and see what he is saying?
Vanilla

Re: Video of RAMTHA drunk at wine ceremony

Unread post by Vanilla »

" No man in her life, has ever been sea biscuit to the channel"
What does that mean? Turn to your neighbors and tell them that. I am sure its just so profound we cant understand. I love to hear about JZ and her romantic life.

I love how at Ramthas drunkest people are still taking notes. How when Ramtha drinks everyone drinks, like robots. Its considered really bad to drink wine or smoke a pipe when Ramtha is not.
ponysong

Unread post by ponysong »

Looking at this makes me feel sad. The disintegration of a personality in public view. It's like seeing a bad car wreck. You can see the mental and physical deterioration of somebody who was once (in all fairness, and objectively) in possession of a brilliant mind and a beautiful physical being.

Sad, sad. A drunk old woman, dressing like a man, and heading for a complete mental breakdown, and probably a heart attack, based on the amount of fat she's got around her middle, and her reported diet of twinkies, Prozac, and wine.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

yes..it makes me sad also,
to see life poisoned by JZ Knights drunken Ramtha antics makes my heart sink.
How low does a human being have to stoop before they choose to lift their head and look around?
Unfourtunatly for many RSE students it is too late, they will go down with the captain. :neutral:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

'she wants to be f#@%^ by a horse?'
very important lesson you have to pay for if you seek enlightenment.
the quality of the scam drops down. but she is still in business.
some fat suction will take care of her figure.
[all comments are to provoke jzr except no3 which should upset her customers]
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Wow, this video clip pretty much has it all:

1. Chubby, very drunk, nearly incoherent JZ Knight.
2. Misanthropy.
3. Berating of the students/"masters."
4. Idolotry of JZ Knight -giant picture of her on the arena wall.
5. UFO references.
6. JZ pretending to be, "Ramtha," and not even bothering to try the goofy accecnt.
7. Near the end, "Ramtha," clearly says, 'I never taught you anything.' For once, truth!?

If I had paid to be at this pathetic event, or paid to watch this junk on the web, I'd sure be demanding my money back. It would be laughable, execpt I showed this to a person I know who is a devout RSE member, who reacted quite seriously saying it was profoud. Cue Hans Christian Andersen's, The Emporer's New Clothes, fairy tale!

Interestingly, the famous American race horse, Seabiscuit, was still alive when JZ Knight was born. Seabiscuit lived until 1947, and Knight was born in 1946. Also interesting is that Seabiscuit's owner was Charles Howard (d. 1950). Remember, Knight channeled somebody named, "Charles," to give not-so-good advice in JZ's dismal hosre business with then husband Jeff in the 1980s.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

As usual Ockham's genius shines thru
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

I was watching with sound off and noticed the hand movements. Felt like an energetic weaving of a spell to pull the wool over the eyes.
Keep the greater good at heart.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Liz Prophet used to do or mock "mudras" or symbolic hand movements developed in India as ritual.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudra

JZ probably does something like that with a mix of gestures adopted from Yul Brynner in "The King and I"...SO BE IT :lol:
ex

Unread post by ex »

yes she works with hand gestures. so did adolf hitler.the c&e position, the so be are gestures like: the heil hitler the raised communist fist or the american victory. the antroposophs have a gymnastic to which they atribute healing powers. around carlos castaneda and his magigen don juan there is a lot of body energie work.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

and do not forget Harry Potter's magic hand movements with his wand
CUT had specific hand gestures with decrees: some with palms up in front and others with palms extended outward from chest. The CUT salute was similar to Nazi's but with palm sideways, not flat down.

The Castaneda cult as mentioned by ex used body/hand gestures called "Tensegrity."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensegrity

Anthroposophists [Steiner] used Eurythmy or formulaic dancelike steps cued by reading poetry to bring on "the Light" and enlightenment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurythmy
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

You guys think-- JZ is smart enough-- as drunk as she is-- to be doing something with her hands, on purpose?
HAHAA maybe

I like how dilated her eyes are, and how red her face is, and how she turns her head like an Egyptian side by side.

All the old ladies probably watch this and have fantasies for days. Warrior Ramtha. Seducing his people. His warriors and dancers. Wearing nothing but a loincloth and big sword.

" Turn to your neighbor and tell them, that no man has ever been to the channel what SEABISCUIT is". Ok so you turn to your neighbor and ask, why the F would we care. Why would a asexual warrior even care about his daughters sex life.

Is this what I paid money for. Yes. TO BE IN HIS BANDS.

Just drink a little more wine, but wait til Ramtha raises his glass first. Then all together do the SO BE IT hand chop.

Ramtha is blabbing but if you listen, he is secretly talking about you!!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Does anybody know at which event this, "wine ceremony," occurred?

When it happened does not change how I feel about it; it is just curiosity. I heard the investors of RSE concerned with cash flow were trying to get the alcohol abuse cleaned up. From Knight's physical appearance it looks recent, so perhaps the investors aren't doing well at keeping a lid on her alcoholism. The investors can not really send Knight to the Betty Ford Clinic or a similar place to get dried out and reformed - how could the 35,000 year old dude let that happen to his kid, right?

It is funny, pathetic and disgusting all at the same time.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Ockham
I wonder when this occured as well??

reminds me of someone channeling a bloated Elvis at the end of his career
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObUNSGv2 ... re=related
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
To compare Elvis to JZ is completely ridiculous, Elvis was not a crook or charlatan, he brought Joy to million and was very generous.
But I am sure the Politically crowd will eventually make him something that his was not. After all that’s what they do, make someone good look bad, and make someone like JZ look good just by changing the meaning of the words they use.
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

robair,
I get your point, but my point was not about Elvis [God rest his magnificent soul] but someone channeling Elvis at end of his career---he was on uppers and downers. not a drinker, nor did he smoke like JZ, so no, no comparison beyond his bloated body struggles and mood swings at the end.

J G Melton compared JZ to a "rock star" in his book Finding Enlightenment, seeing the hooping and hollering when JZRam appeared on stage.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I wonder if Takeshi, from Iron Chef, has noticed that Ramtha has raided his wardrobe and copied his look.

http://youtu.be/qRmMqjZQR-4
ex

Unread post by ex »

we don't have to compare jz. she is totaly unique: a mental going cult leader. cought up in her fantasies about having a dick and having coped humans down with a big sword called: crouch an.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

It is total insanity!! How she can keep and audience? The lives that have been ruined. Years ago there was something worth listening to. Everything about the school has fallen into the gutter. It's all made a complete turn, like a bad horror movie. Everything that was moral or good, is no longer there. I remember when alcohol was bad for your brain and abuse to your body. Remember the prancing pony Inn tapes? The entities at the door way? You were to bless the door way. There were entities that would hang in the doorway that were so attached to person, places, things and events. They would attach to you, in need to feed from your alchohol. The way you got rid of them was to sit for hours in meditation and they would leave. Lol... Bored? I just do not understand how students who have been there so long do not see the trap, the changes. Do they just hold to the past? No one thinks they are specail except they themselves. I look back on that teaching and wonder what I was thinking to believe even that. How I was sucked in?
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Thank you Mr Graciasmuchas for posting on Utube & Vanilla for posting here. I sent this to a 20 yr student who has recently seen the light & he said "quote "its outrageous, I can't believe how deeply I was into that crap"

I found this old bravenet thread about Seabiscuit. I wonder how many times JZ pretending to be Ramtha has drunkenly rambled about Seabiscuit
http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/static/ ... 2&cmd=show
justwow

Unread post by justwow »

I wanted to show the video link at the top of this thread to a dear friend who is deep into the ramtha thing. It appears JZKnight, Inc. has pulled the video from YouTube, citing copyright violation. Gotta love it.
ex

Unread post by ex »

someone filmed and posted it were is the copyright here?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

It appears JZKnight, Inc. has pulled the video from YouTube, citing copyright violation.
Yep..it was only a matter of time before JZ Knight shut it down.
I doubt whether the RSE "official' YouTube vid of JZ Knight's drunken Ramtha idiocy will remain on air much longer!
For those that have the stomach to view it.....
EMF View topic - YouTube JZ Ramtha Drunk RSE Video
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1294

Ramtha Solidarity with the democracy movements in North Africa and Middle East - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbleQv1e0-8

Hi ex,
copyright law info..
I suspect that because the video was not released "publicly" it cannot be used in part under the "fair use" doctrine in copyright law..

David.

Public domain info - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_domain
Copyright Law and Fair Use..
link
http://www-sul.stanford.edu/cpyright.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guide addresses issues concerning the use of copyrighted material in an academic setting. Guidelines for protecting works created by faculty and students are available from the library. A separate Web site about copyright and fair use provides extensive additional information, including surveys of primary materials, links to other Internet sites, and an overview of copyright law. Specific advice may be provided by the campus Office of Technology Licensing or the Stanford Legal Office.

What is a copyright?

A copyright is the set of exclusive legal rights authors have over their works for a limited period of time. These rights include copying the works (including parts of the works), making derivative works, distributing the works, and performing the works (this means showing a movie or playing an audio recording, as well as performing a dramatic work). Currently, the author's rights begin when a work is created. A work does not have to bear a copyright notice or be registered to be copyrighted.

Why do we have copyright?

The Constitution of the United States says that its purpose is to promote science and the useful arts. The government believed that those who create an original expression in any medium need protection for their work so they can receive appropriate compensation for their intellectual effort.

What is a work in the public domain?

A work in the public domain can be copied freely by anyone. Such works include those of the U.S. Government and works for which the copyright has expired. Generally, for works created after 1978, the copyright lasts for 70 years beyond the life of the author. Works created before but not published before 1978 have special rules. For works created and first published between 1950 and 1978 the copyright lasts for 95 years. For works created and first published before 1950, the copyright lasts for 28 years but could have been renewed for another 67 years.
When planning a project, start by identifying works in the public domain which can be re-purposed in the new work. Request permissions for materials not in the public domain early in the project. If there are images or sounds for which permission to copy cannot be obtained, it is easier to redesign the project at the beginning rather waiting until the project nears completion.

What is fair use?

Fair use provisions of the copyright law allow for limited copying or distribution of published works without the author's permission in some cases. Examples of fair use of copyrighted materials include quotation of excerpts in a review or critique, or copying of a small part of a work by a teacher or student to illustrate a lesson.

How can I tell if my copying is allowed by fair use provisions of the Law?

There are no explicit, predefined, legal specifications of how much and when one can copy, but there are guidelines for fair use. Each case of copying must be evaluated according to four factors:

The purpose and nature of the use.
If the copy is used for teaching at a non-profit institution, distributed without charge, and made by a teacher or students acting individually, then the copy is more likely to be considered as fair use. In addition, an interpretation of fair use is more likely if the copy was made spontaneously, for temporary use, not as part of an "anthology" and not as an institutional requirement or suggestion.

The nature of the copyrighted work.
For example, an article from a newspaper would be considered differently than a workbook made for instruction. With multimedia material there are different standards and permissions for different media: a digitized photo from a National Geographic, a video clip from Jaws, and an audio selection from Peter Gabriel's CD would be treated differently--the selections are not treated as a equivalent chunks of digital data.

The nature and substantiality of the material used.
In general, when other criteria are met, the copying of extracts that are "not substantial in length" when compared to the whole of which they are part may be considered fair use.

The effect of use on the potential market for or value of the work.
In general, a work that supplants the normal market is considered an infringement, but a work does not have to have an effect on the market to be an infringement.

How can a work reference the copyright owner of digital photographs, video, or sounds?

Include the copyright symbol and the name of the copyright owner directly on/under/around the digital material. It is virtually impossible to ensure that digital information located at any distance from the image/video would be seen by a user if the copyright notice is not directly attached to the material.

If the material is only used once for a class or a project, does the copyright owner need to be acknowledged?

Images, graphics and video should be credited to their owners/sources just as written material. Also, if you should change your mind and want to use material for commercial purposes, then it is important that you would know where and when you found the material and who is the copyright owner.

Can I download information to my computer?

Digital resources are licensed for the non-profit educational use of Stanford University. Use of these resources is governed by copyright law and individual license agreements. Systematic downloading, distributing, or retaining substantial portions of information is prohibited.
What should I do if I want more information?

Contact the Stanford Legal Office or the Office of Technology Licensing for legal guidance.
link
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Hi David -

In the "rockumentary"I gave you a couple of years ago JZ as Ramtha was disgustingly drunk. I think snippets of copyrighted material can be legally posted as long as they don't exceed a certain amount of minutes or seconds. I'm glad I sent you all of the CDs and videos I owned. It would be great it someone could put them to good use.

Only problem is, it's time consuming and depressing to review all of the those "banned" videos. If someone has extra time on their hands, they might want to taken on the project of legal mini posts.

A video collage of Ramtha's drunken outbursts could really wake up some more Ramsters.

CD
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Youtube just complied with the take-down request of the drunken Sea Biscuit interlude becasue that is easier than figuring out who is right.

There really should not be a copyright issue at stake here becuase the banned video is not a copyrighted performance. The video should fall under the protections afforded news reporting. The video on the laptop was a private point-to-point private transmission, much like a phone call. Ask an attrorney to be sure, but I believe that a thrid party may record the conversation as long as one of the two primary parties involved gives consent. In this case, the laptop owner would have been the one to give consent.

I don't think Judy would have standing defending against the posting of the filming of the laptop showing her conversation. Her tort is against the laptop owner who arguably violated the RSE nondisclosure agreement by failing to prevent disclosure of the teaching. That anybody would consider what was on the laptop as teaching is laugable, but one person's trash is another's treasure. I'd call it more performance art, but that's a differnt question. Whether or not the RSE NDA is enforceable in the first place is questionable, but that belongs in a differnt discussion thread. Good luck to Judy trying to figure out whose laptop it was!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

In the "rockumentary"I gave you a couple of years ago JZ as Ramtha was disgustingly drunk. I think snippets of copyrighted material can be legally posted as long as they don't exceed a certain amount of minutes or seconds. I'm glad I sent you all of the CDs and videos I owned. It would be great it someone could put them to good use
Yes California Dreamin'... we do have those DVD's and a whole lot more... thank you. :idea:
Not all of them were crushed and buried on RSE grounds using a backhoe Judith!!!
You can be assured that copies were made and distributed to important media outlets and government departments, along with a massive list of documentations detailing gross abuse, deception and cover-ups that have occurred at RSE,
but foolishly we assumed the media outlets and government departments would then do their job and expose RSE for what it is…as Jeff Knight so aptly put it …"a dangerous and deceptive cult".
I think one of the challenges we face on EMF and within society at large is… very few people are willing to take individual action and who can blame them?
It’s like trying to unblock a massive sewer that's poisoning the village well.. as fast as we unblock and clean it out even more Sh@%*T is flushed down line from JZ Knight/RSE.
But one thing is for sure... doing nothing is not an option and an essential part of recovering from RSE.
Anyone that has "certain RSE video material" that was released in the public domain by RSE..You have every legal right under fair use copyright law to use a portion or clip of that material to post it on media outlets such as YouTube.
Please do so if you possibly can... :idea: It does help warn the public not to drink JZ Knight's Kool-Aid" poisoning the village well!

David.
P.S.
Thank you "Scamtha" for taking individual action :idea:
Scamtha online..
http://scamtha.blogspot.com/
Fair use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarshipIn United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Youtube just complied with the take-down request of the drunken Sea Biscuit interlude because that is easier than figuring out who is right.
Thank you Ockham,
Yep... the bottom line..,I think you are correct.
JZ Knight/RSE tried to pull that stunt with the Joe Szimhart Jeff Knight interview! and actually got Google Video to take-down claiming copyright infringement.
I had to counter claim to get the video back on air, that thankfully Google video took the time to investigate.
The Jeff Knight interview 1992. link...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3904592346#
Hopefully the person who uploaded the "Ramtha Wine Ceremony- video footage on YouTube will challenge JZ Knight's copyright claim.
Certainly ..EMF would like a copy... :idea:

YouTube...
http://youtu.be/-CicoHjXq1k
"Ramtha Wine Ceremony- Ramt..."
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by JZK, Inc..
Sorry about that
"Sorry about that".. Really? not even a place for a comment. :-?

David.
tree

Unread post by tree »

it is quite sad to even watch this.
I know nearly every one of those people on stage or close up to the stage.
and the old timers are really looking very ashen in the face, sullen in the eyes,
but their veils are down :roll: aka they are drunk off their a$$

they should question why James Flick left.
he has seen much and knows much more than anyone else.
and as of his leaving, he was her "common law husband", hence I am sure the payoff.

you can't do much with people who are alcoholics and are convinced they are 'dining with a god'. :shock:
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Hi, David!

All the links you have posted on this thread have appeared in red on my device and are inaccessible.

Not sure if it's only my device which is 'reading' them this way, or whether anyone else has the same problem?

W.E.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

All working now... :-)
Thank you WofthesunEofthemoon for letting me know...

David
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Thanks, David. :-)
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Tree, James Flick left?
That is good news! When I left town I saw him in Dell's. I told him I had had enough and was leaving the country. He was genuinly happy for me and I could feel that he really was in support of the move. Is Lars gone too? So great to have people leave! One by one!
tree

Unread post by tree »

Cheryl-

James Flick has not left the area per se.
He does fully well know what it going on.
He is choosing to do nothing about it and keep his back side clean and glean
his $ from reservetrol endorsements.
He knows a good ticket when he see it ;)

(he is now with someone who is still attending r$e)
enchanted

Unread post by enchanted »

David McCarthy wrote:
It appears JZKnight, Inc. has pulled the video from YouTube, citing copyright violation.
Yep..it was only a matter of time before JZ Knight shut it down.
I doubt whether the RSE "official' YouTube vid of JZ Knight's drunken Ramtha idiocy will remain on air much longer!
For those that have the stomach to view it.....
EMF View topic - YouTube JZ Ramtha Drunk RSE Video
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1294

Ramtha Solidarity with the democracy movements in North Africa and Middle East - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbleQv1e0-8

Hi ex,
copyright law info..
I suspect that because the video was not released "publicly" it cannot be used in part under the "fair use" doctrine in copyright law..

David.

Public domain info - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_domain
Copyright Law and Fair Use..
link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guide addresses issues concerning the use of copyrighted material in an academic setting. Guidelines for protecting works created by faculty and students are available from the library. A separate Web site about copyright and fair use provides extensive additional information, including surveys of primary materials, links to other Internet sites, and an overview of copyright law. Specific advice may be provided by the campus Office of Technology Licensing or the Stanford Legal Office.

What is a copyright?

A copyright is the set of exclusive legal rights authors have over their works for a limited period of time. These rights include copying the works (including parts of the works), making derivative works, distributing the works, and performing the works (this means showing a movie or playing an audio recording, as well as performing a dramatic work). Currently, the author's rights begin when a work is created. A work does not have to bear a copyright notice or be registered to be copyrighted.

Why do we have copyright?

The Constitution of the United States says that its purpose is to promote science and the useful arts. The government believed that those who create an original expression in any medium need protection for their work so they can receive appropriate compensation for their intellectual effort.

What is a work in the public domain?

A work in the public domain can be copied freely by anyone. Such works include those of the U.S. Government and works for which the copyright has expired. Generally, for works created after 1978, the copyright lasts for 70 years beyond the life of the author. Works created before but not published before 1978 have special rules. For works created and first published between 1950 and 1978 the copyright lasts for 95 years. For works created and first published before 1950, the copyright lasts for 28 years but could have been renewed for another 67 years.
When planning a project, start by identifying works in the public domain which can be re-purposed in the new work. Request permissions for materials not in the public domain early in the project. If there are images or sounds for which permission to copy cannot be obtained, it is easier to redesign the project at the beginning rather waiting until the project nears completion.

What is fair use?

Fair use provisions of the copyright law allow for limited copying or distribution of published works without the author's permission in some cases. Examples of fair use of copyrighted materials include quotation of excerpts in a review or critique, or copying of a small part of a work by a teacher or student to illustrate a lesson.

How can I tell if my copying is allowed by fair use provisions of the Law?

There are no explicit, predefined, legal specifications of how much and when one can copy, but there are guidelines for fair use. Each case of copying must be evaluated according to four factors:

The purpose and nature of the use.
If the copy is used for teaching at a non-profit institution, distributed without charge, and made by a teacher or students acting individually, then the copy is more likely to be considered as fair use. In addition, an interpretation of fair use is more likely if the copy was made spontaneously, for temporary use, not as part of an "anthology" and not as an institutional requirement or suggestion.

The nature of the copyrighted work.
For example, an article from a newspaper would be considered differently than a workbook made for instruction. With multimedia material there are different standards and permissions for different media: a digitized photo from a National Geographic, a video clip from Jaws, and an audio selection from Peter Gabriel's CD would be treated differently--the selections are not treated as a equivalent chunks of digital data.

The nature and substantiality of the material used.
In general, when other criteria are met, the copying of extracts that are "not substantial in length" when compared to the whole of which they are part may be considered fair use.

The effect of use on the potential market for or value of the work.
In general, a work that supplants the normal market is considered an infringement, but a work does not have to have an effect on the market to be an infringement.

How can a work reference the copyright owner of digital photographs, video, or sounds?

Include the copyright symbol and the name of the copyright owner directly on/under/around the digital material. It is virtually impossible to ensure that digital information located at any distance from the image/video would be seen by a user if the copyright notice is not directly attached to the material.

If the material is only used once for a class or a project, does the copyright owner need to be acknowledged?

Images, graphics and video should be credited to their owners/sources just as written material. Also, if you should change your mind and want to use material for commercial purposes, then it is important that you would know where and when you found the material and who is the copyright owner.

Can I download information to my computer?

Digital resources are licensed for the non-profit educational use of Stanford University. Use of these resources is governed by copyright law and individual license agreements. Systematic downloading, distributing, or retaining substantial portions of information is prohibited.
What should I do if I want more information?

Contact the Stanford Legal Office or the Office of Technology Licensing for legal guidance.
link
enchanted

Unread post by enchanted »

I appreciated seeing the utube. I wanted to throw up.

It is OVER! The degredation of the human spirit cannot continue in this elevated frequency.
What you are seeing is truly the end. To have her revealed globally is quite an nightmare for her...drunk, glazed eyes,offensive comments about churches, hispanics, urinating in her clothes.....
Image the embarassment with the political parties and OBAMA. There is no where she can go, nothing she can say.

Thank you for your courage

Return to “Drug & Alcohol Use at RSE”