Original News Tribune article from 2004 on the Omega scam

Clyde Hood was the founder of the Omega Scam that was promoted at RSE by JZ Knight/Ramtha.
It never paid off, and Hood is in jail. Share your experience about RSE scams and ponzi schemes here.
Ockham

Original News Tribune article from 2004 on the Omega scam

Unread post by Ockham »

The Tribune has reorganized its web site and the articles can be found in the following locations as on March 2012. I strongly recommend taking the time to read the full length articles; they are very well done and thorough.

Backgrounder on Candace Goodwin, AKA Dove of Oneness:
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2006/06/1 ... hooey.html

The whole Omega scam story:
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2004/07/1 ... queen.html
ex

Re: Original News Tribune article from 2004 on the Omega sca

Unread post by ex »

good read. that's how a scam runs.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you for posting the news tribune links Ockham

the news tribune
Ramtha

As he gathered Omega's threads, Esteban "Steve" Sanchez, the assistant U.S. attorney in Urbana, Ill., who prosecuted the case, noticed the Yelm connection. He realized several victims were linked to JZ Knight, the ethereal New Age guru who claims to "channel" the spirit of a 40,000-year-old warrior called Ramtha.

"I cannot tell you what, if any, direct relationship there was between this person in Yelm, Washington, and Clyde Hood," Sanchez said of Knight. "We knew that there were people associated with her that apparently had invested in Omega, but that was not an angle that we wanted to pursue, because apparently it's very difficult to pursue that angle."

Omega was an open secret at Knight's Ramtha School of Enlightenment, four former students say. They asked not to be named, citing the fear of legal retaliation from Knight, who requires students to sign nondisclosure agreements.

"That's how I became involved in it, was through the school," one student said. "I was involved in it and practically everybody else I knew at the school was involved in it. There were tons of people involved in this on just a cash basis. People were sending in cash - cash with no paperwork, no receipt, no nothing. People were promised their money was going to come in before the next snowfall."

The students say Knight never endorsed or promoted Omega. Some recall her telling students to cultivate an "abundance mentality" if the promised fortunes ever came.

Knight did not respond directly to requests for comment from The News Tribune. Greg Simmons, a Ramtha school spokesman, acknowledged Omega was discussed informally among students at the school. When asked whether Knight lost money in Omega, Simmons would not comment.

The whole Omega scam story:
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2004/07/1 ... queen.HTML
"I cannot tell you what, if any, direct relationship there was between this person in Yelm, Washington, and Clyde Hood," Sanchez said of Knight.
All it would have taken is to have Asked the right questions!!! :idea:
And the full implications of JZ Knights direct association with Clyde Hood to conspire and defraud RSE students would have surfaced, instead is was a bungled investigation by Steve Sanchez, assistant U.S. attorney in Urbana, Ill, that allowed JZ Knight off the hook.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks David!

Wow, David, I read, several times, the same paragraphs you posted from the News Tribune article. I was scratching my head over the decision making process not to pursue the RSE angle of investigation because it is difficult. It would be nice to think that the US justice system would be about getting at truth. Instead, the US justice system is commoditized like everything else these days and just getting the job done fast and cheap is the yardstick of performance. As long as the prosecutors could lop off the head of the problem, they probably thought the body would wither.

It is unfortunate that it wasn't considered expedient to look into the monkey business at RSE that was part of the Omega case. Not investigating RSE is one of those classic missed opportunities easily seen with 20/20 hindsight.

Now, as Rooster points out, the NESARA crap and the Omega Ponzi scheme are back, like an evil hydra that is reassembling itself after being chopped up. Now we've got Sheldan Nidle and, 'Suzy Star,' performing CPR and patching up the old Omega swindle. I hope nobody in RSE or anywhere else is naive enough to start handing over bags of cash to version 2.0 of, "the prOgram."
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I like the quip in the News Tribune article referring to Greg, Doctor of Scams. I mentally picture the Doc of Scams leaning back like he did in the scene frome the movie, Wake Up, wearing those over-size Mickey Mouse sneakers, telling the Trib reporter, "Oh yeah, I think I heard some students mention, what was that, Omega? No, We [royal pronoun] don't know anyhing about that." "Did JZ lose money?, um, hey look! Is that a Pleidian standing over there?"
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Hey Ockham, is there a link to that Greg Simmons in 'wake up' clip......would love to see that.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thanks Ockham,
Not investigating RSE is one of those classic missed opportunities easily seen with 20/20 hindsight.
it kind of parallels the red flags I couldn't/ wouldn't face about RSE!
Time to start a thread titled.... -Missed opportunities to investigate JZ Knight - Cover-up?
Have a closer look into this issue.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Now, as Rooster points out, the NESARA crap and the Omega Ponzi scheme are back, like an evil hydra that is reassembling itself after being chopped up. Now we've got Sheldan Nidle and, 'Suzy Star,' performing CPR and patching up the old Omega swindle. I hope nobody in RSE or anywhere else is naive enough to start handing over bags of cash to version 2.0 of, "the prOgram."

Here is Suzy Star's attempt at patching up the old Omega Swindle:

E-mail from Suzy Star: MORE ABOUT THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS !!

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 25-Mar-2010 23:30:33

In Response To: CGI's APROPOS: WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS !! (CGI_admin)
Hi, Folks -

(What followed at the end of this e-mail was a copy of CGI's Apropos' post that's at the top of this thread.)

Received via e-mail and posted with permission of Suzy Star:

=====

Dear Ones,
In reading the following post, I realized that the original intent of the prOsperity funds (OMEGA) has not been clarified for a long time. Now everyone has their "truth" and I would like to share with you, my "truth" as I was given to understand it.

I was in weekly contact with Michael Kodosky one of the principals of the prOsperity funds, until he was incarcerated and ultimally died in prison. Clyde Hood was also incarcerated and great steps were taken to make these funds out as a "scam" and to discredit both Hood and Kodosky. But I hope that you don't for even one minute believe them!

Yes, the program was started in the US in the mid 90"s by Clyde Hood. I have been involved in these funds since 1996 when I was first told about them but they go back way before then! According to the info I was given, they were actually started by Saint Germain who was a guest of one of the members of the Illuminati. When he observed how they made their vast sums of money via the "Trades" he started one for us, "the little people".

In the mid "90's" Clyde Hood, an international Trader, was in India finalizing a trade for some of his wealthy clients when he was visited by a group of "White Robed Entities" who appeared to him in his Hotel Room and told him he needed to start a trade for the "Little People". This was quite a shock to Hood, a Fundamentalist Christian, who none-the-less came back to the States and following the instructions of the Entities, presented the opportunity to his fellow Christians.

Following the instructions he was given, he collected their $100 that was to be used for administrative purposes, as the trade was already in existance, having been started by Saint Germain back in the late 1890's and already a sizable amount, for if you are familar with how the "Trades" function, they continually "roll" over and over again until they are removed from the active "Trades".

Sometime in the late 1990"s Clyde Hood was in Portland, OR talking to a large group of people, attempting to solicite more members for the prOgram. A lady in the audience by the name of Catherine Young, came up to Hood after his presentation and told him she knew of a man who could help him recruit more members as he was also a "Trader" with vast contacts and great recruting abilities. That man was Michael Kodosky!

Hood agreed and in addition to speaking with Michael agreed that he, Michael, and Catherine, should go to India to see if they could speak with the "White Robed Entities" that had appeared to Hood. They did so and the Entities appeared to Michael, a staunch Catholic, and shared with him the same info they had given to Clyde Hood. Michael returned to the states, no longer a Catholic and a great believer in what the prOsperity funds would do for our world, ie., wipe out world hunger and restore our world to a sovereign nation.

I was an active student in the Ramtha school when I first heard of the prOsperity funds and shortly after subsribing to the funds and including all 5 of my children in the fund, Ramtha verified that the funds were indeed started by Saint Germain and even told us of a paragraph in a book that referred to these funds. I think the name of the book was "The Gods of Eden". We spent many hours focusing on this program coming to fruition, in the school and I know that when the timing is correct, they will pay out!

There are many things that need to occur before we get out funds. One is the monetary system has to collapse and we need to go back to the gold standard which will do away with the Fed Reserve, the IRS and restore the constitution. NESARA! Until these things occur, it would defeat our purpose to have these funds pay out. Once the above mentioned things occur, these funds will be needed to help "jump-start" the economy and allow those of us who are involved in benevelant programs to commence our projects which will help restore abundance to our world, freeing us of all the restrictive restraints that we are currently enduring. (Check out my website). All signs are pointing to this occurring.

Now that is the "truth" as I see it and each of us has our own "truth" and each of us has a piece of the bigger puzzle as stated in the following article that appeared in the Rumormills News. This is a publication that many of you are aware of and perhaps read, but in the event you don't, I have printed one of the articles here for your information that provides some of the pieces of the puzzle on the prOsperity funds. I will follow this posting with a responce to this posting by APROPOS.

I would encourage you to check out the Rumormill News as there is a lot of valuable info printed there that never makes it to the corrupt mainland news. Please check out the site and make a donation to help keep her publication afloat! http://www.rumormillnews.com We need to keep these alternative news sites alive and Raelynn, AKA Rumormill News, is doing her part to keep us informed.
Love, blessings & peace,
Suzy Star
http://www.suzystar.net

=====
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks California Dreamin'.

To answer Freemysoul's question: Wake Up - A Documetary Film has a Youtube web page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/wakeupthefi ... sults_main It is a moderately interesting movie. The protagonist, Jason Elrod, seems sincere. I found how Jason's girlfriend and mom dealt with the experience to be an interesting story element. Unfortunately, "Dr." Greg seems to have been left on the cutting room floor for the Youtube clips from the film. There are a couple of clips of JZ Knight, however.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Jz Knight says its ok for people to think she is scamming others!!..Because everyone has their own truth, every one of us has our own reality, our own right and wrong and she says if you want to think she is a scammer, thats your truth, not hers and she allows you to have it. We are all entitled to our own truth.

She says if you want to look at her as a scammer, and not helping people which is her truth..then you are entitled to it.

I was wondering. Is that the way you defend yourself if you really are telling the truth?
ex

Unread post by ex »

this shifting truth thing is the lousiest excuse. if you steal= my truth is that this is mine how can i steal? if you murder= he was allways doomed to die i just helped. if you lie= that is my truth. if you don't keep a promiss= you never believed in my truth. easy way to never ever take responsibility.

Return to “Omega: It Never Paid. The David Hudson swindle and other RSE scams and shills”