Ramtha Beggining retreat in Toronto this week

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
bleep_in_toronto

Ramtha Beggining retreat in Toronto this week

Unread post by bleep_in_toronto »

Boy am I ever glad I found this forum.

I was all set to drop $850 on the Ramtha Beggining retreat this week (May 22nd) here in Toronto, thinkin that perhaps I may find some enlightenment in this course... but after perusing this forum it looks like not only did I save the money but probably many years of exit therapy.

Is there anyone on this forum that would encourage somebody into taking that first step? (beggining retreat)

Thanks in advance for the feedback
Walk in the Park

Unread post by Walk in the Park »

Everything you think you would learn at an RSE event can be found elsewhere...and for free.
JZ is a voracious reader.
She picks things out that are either on the fringe, or from out of print books, copyrights them, then spins them her own way.

You can see by the post :

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... .php?t=243

that what RSE used to market is not near what it markets now.
Not to mention dying students who thought the Blue Body teachings (trademarked) that do not work.
nor any other "disciplines"-which DO NOT WORK except to twist your brain.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Welcome...bleep_in_toronto,

you ask...

Is there anyone on this forum that would encourage somebody into taking that first step? (beggining retreat)?

The only person I would encourage to attend an RSE event.... would be an undercover reporter.....!

Chuckle?

David.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

The price just keeps going up. When I went two years ago it was 1050 and 9 days. You sure do get less for your money's worth.

You made a very wise decision in not attending. Don't waste your money. YOU are your own teacher. The knowledge you seek is within. YOU are what you have always been looking for.

May I recommend the book Amazing Grace, the Nine Principles of Living in Natural Magic, by David Wolfe and Nick Good.

When I was six years old my mother told me there was no such thing as magic and it broke my heart, but she was wrong. I am the magic and so are you.

No, I would never, ever encourage anyone to attend any :evil: RSE event.

PS I still think RSE is a long term mind control experiment - monarch butterflies used to be on the RSE website. Google: Monarch Project
Keep the greater good at heart.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

:? here in Toronto, trying to spot the RSE members is vvvvvv challenging!!!! I'm afraid they just blend right in with the ordinary citizens, lol.

This city, is Holywood North, you never know when you may be sitting next to Elvis or a reasonable facsimile of him!!!!

Well, I still hope they had a good time here and spent lots of money!!! Easy to do in a tourist town like this.

Hope you are all doing okay, I have been way too busy and am having serious computer issues.

Take care,

Lost in Space
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Hi Lost,

Here, too - been very busy living life. It's all good.

Sorry about your computer issues. I just got a brand new one, myself, and getting both the old/new ones set up for what I want and need them for, is proving to be interesting. LOL

As for Free's comment about RSE being a Mind Control Experiment, that may be true. Perhaps the students (past, present and future), are all lab rats in a maze, there. Not my opinion, necessarily, because I have heard "Ramtha" on more than one occasion refer to the school as "my experiment" that is being observed by his buds, the aliens, to see how we act/react to the teachings-disciplines. I also recall one time (at least), when "he" said that whether or not we find our card on the field (etc), is at least in part determined by "him", because he has the right to make that decision and control it (us), since it's "his" school.

I also clearly recall an edge of anger in "his" voice when "he" would state that.

Genuinely thankful not to be a lab rat anymore (insert humor - not sarcasm - if possible).
Robair

Ramtha's right

Unread post by Robair »

Hello watch.
I do not remember him saying that,but I am sure he did,it is funny what we select to remember,but more funny that he mentioned his right,since I thought he never did care about anyone rights.
Oldone
The best thing about the future is that it only come one day at the time (Abraham Lincoln)
Robair

Hello

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Whatch
sorry about the spelling of your name,Just testing the level of your kindness.
Oldone
The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at the time (Abraham Linclon)
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Oldone,

I've never been fond of the Tank. I was also always suspicous about the seemingly disproportionate number of inner circle or high profile students who would make it to the void. I wondered about the politics of all that. I later (after I left RSE) learned MUCH more about that. Even before I left, I recall, because I was "tuned in" to that topic, hearing R talk about how it's "his" school and that whether or not we find our cards is controlled by him.

I even remember one time, in the early evening, we were heading out to do Field Work (is that COPYRIGHTED?), and just as we were getting our blinders and jackets, etc to go out to the field, "R" looked right at me (I was in the front row), and smiled, saying, "Go get your card."

I was so tickled because I really wanted the manifestation on my card !

I found my card in probably ten minutes or less. In close to 20 years in the teachings, I've never found it that fast, although I have found it many times. That experience actually created a modicum of doubt in my mind, because I wondered just how much free will we really had there. In my mind, if "he" was messing with our reality, then we were nothing more than puppets and I sure didn't like that.

I also remember "Ramtha" saying that since he's more powerful than we are, that whether we ascended (at which time he would still be "bigger than us" therefore having more power), or otherwise evolved up the ladder, that "HE" was still bigger than us and more powerful. He said that during the summer, outside on the field, as well as in the arena...and it wasn't all that long ago. I heard it and I'm sure I am not alone.

Now, in all seriousness, that should be a Red Flag. That speaks to someone who has some very human qualities.

That brings me to another thing I recall "Ramtha" talking about; "his" own limitations in the hierarchy of things. "He" said (again, not that long ago), that he has many who are more evolved than "himself" and that "he's" not that far up the food chain.

Those types of comments are the type one would expect of a human being in the first three seals/chakras, yes ?
Robair

Hello again Whatcha

Unread post by Robair »

Hello again.
Thank you.
Contrairy to many I did not leave the school in bad term,I stop to be current in 1996 when we left Yelm to go get some more money in the real world,with intention to comeback someday,we considered our self to be non current Ramsters until last summer when we spent 2 months in Yelm remodeling the houses getting them ready to sell.
You have a great memory and the hability to recall with precision.
With age my brain seam to be more selective on recalling,maybe self protection.
So I realy enjoy your posts and the way you express your self with lot of ease.
I do not post often,but love to read everyone point of view,and boy lot of great posters in Here/
Thank for the respond it was great to here more of your recalling.
Oldone

The Best Thing About The Future Is That It Only Comes One Day At Time

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”