A short intro

If you are new to this forum and are looking for information that is particularly helpful and relevant to those who have recently left RSE and are starting their recovery process, this is a good place to start.
Mitchell

A short intro

Unread post by Mitchell »

Hi all, I will just keep this a short intro for now. About over a year ago my first doubts about the school came up. At this point I had been working in the school as a staffmember for quite some years. I will discuss all my suspicions at a later point. At first I sat alone with my doubts, later I started openly questioning things, with teachers, with other staffmembers, with students. I became more and more convinced something was very wrong here. But I gave it time to have my own process with it. I went through my own mourning process. I had to let go off the vision of reality that had been my anchor in life for the past years. I felt betrayed and lied to on the highest level. I remember participating at an event where I refused to take part in the 'safe-future-now C&E process'. During the 'lie down' all I could do was cry and ask for 'help' to something, someone, some God out there in the Universe that would hear my call. Something more real than the deception I was part of. I kept crying out loud 'help me, help me'.

After that event it was as if the spell had been broken. Suddenly I could hear the stupidity, could see the misleading and abuse (yes I think we can call it that) of hours of ranting, personal attacks and cursing on the stage. Before that, I had been so blind to that. It was suddenly so clear that this had nothing to do with Enlightenment.

After that my process of healing started, step by step. I did some more work for the school, only to convince myself that I was indeed free of this deception.

I felt no need to speak up before, because my focus has been on healing my own heart. A place highly ignored over the past years. When I feel the time is right to share my personal findings about RSE, I will share them with you. And if not you might see the occasional post from me on this website. Some of you already know me personally and know my story. I have no need to remain anonymous, but I just don't want want to be associated with this school anymore on a personal title. So those who need to know my identity will know.

Namaste
Dove

Re: A short intro

Unread post by Dove »

Hi Mitchell

Thanks for sharing. I really look forward to hearing more from you in the future if it feels right :-)
After that event it was as if the spell had been broken. Suddenly I could hear the stupidity, could see the misleading and abuse (yes I think we can call it that) of hours of ranting, personal attacks and cursing on the stage. Before that, I had been so blind to that. It was suddenly so clear that this had nothing to do with Enlightenment.
Wow, I can really relate to what you've said above; to the outside world it would appear so obvious what a scam it is, but when you're ensnared in the trap you overlook the obvious or make excuses for it.

When I first started having doubts about RSE learning about other people's experiences/red flags helped me process so much faster. Hope to hear from you again, take care.
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

Welcome Mitchell,

glad to have you here and thanks for sharing.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
ex

Unread post by ex »

thanks for sharing. at one point i got too confused about the ever-changing teachings which are so eternal from the first day. and i asked my soul: show me whats going on here. than the same happened to me. i started looking through this scam. there were no emf at that time so i struggled very long with the fear that i missed something. that i diden't get it. later i understood that this was part of the programming. hope to hear more from you.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Welcome Mitchell,
I am also glad you are here!
As far as I am concerned about jzrs teachings and future processes. They are crazy making. I would like to see no one, have to go through such ordeals. Its always good to see another escapee! :D
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

Mitchell wrote:it was as if the spell had been broken. Suddenly I could hear the stupidity, could see the misleading and abuse (yes I think we can call it that) of hours of ranting, personal attacks and cursing on the stage. Before that, I had been so blind to that. It was suddenly so clear that this had nothing to do with Enlightenment.
I know just what you mean, Mitchell, as this was very much my experience too. I was under the spell of RSE for 22 years and I resonate with everything you say. Now I am so thankful that I no longer see or hear Ramtha, only JZ acting a part.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

that "spell" is common to cult members. the hypnotic state can be defined as focussed attention with peripheral awareness diminished. eg, in "guided meditation" someone might "guide" you through a journey to all the planets in the solar system with very descriptive, even poetic phrases, to "bring the light" to all planets .

we can describe channeled entities as "mind puppets" that a channel conjures up as a character much like a puppeteer slips his hand in a puppet in a Punch and Judy show. Kids in past times were tranfixed by the reality of the characters in these puppet shows, whereas adults generally enjoyed the performances without losing sight [not in trance] of puppeteers acting. That childlike wonder remains to some degree no matter how old we get and it is that child wonder inside that the Ramtha act taps, albeit unethically.
preeatenna

Many years ago, when my daughter was 12 months old, we took her to see a puppet show, Punch and Judy, in London. We were standing around before the show and the puppeteer came up and chatted with us, and asked us for our daughter's name. At one stage during the show, Punch called out "where is that little baby, Emma? Oh, there she is" and pointed in her direction. I saw the effect it had on her. She startled from the surprise of Punch knowing her name, and then was utterly transfixed. I realise now that the same thing happened to me during my time in RSE, and that the puppet master doesn't need to actually hold our strings in order to pull them.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

preeatenna

perhaps what we are really seeing in RSE is an ancient "Punch" reincarnated as Ramtha to continue the "Punch & Judy Show" known to the Neanderthals.
preeatenna

Love it!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

The human mind is apparently rigged to try to make sense and order out of chaos. In many situations that helps us. Where we get tripped is when the brain is presented with true randomness or intentionally rigged data. That can be fun for optical illusions or magic tricks where we know what the reality is, but the brain's sensory decoding system insists on perceiving something else anyway.

You can bet that Judy Knight knows that. The more random and outrageous her Ramtha character acts, probably the more likely each individual person will find a significant take-away revelation because were wired to make sense it. If Ramtha had a clear message, then people could consider the message rationally ... and the message just might not resonate. The point seemed pretty clear in the video clip of a Ramtha video stream that appeared briefly on YouTube. JZ/R is obviously extremely drunk on wine, almost incoherent, babbling apparently about her sexual relationship with the famous horse Seabiscuit. Taken out of context, the clip is painfully laughable. Yet, the camera pans the arena to show people taking detailed notes.

I can imagine, Kelku, what it must have felt like to take material like that and then make a marketable transcription from it. It would be a bit like trying to turn a pile of sand into fine art, knowing you aren't allowed to put your own mold on it.
Mitchell

Well as a translator you just have to master the art of making complete rubbish sound like the most magical, poetical and wise thing people ever heard, (much like JZR does herself). Sometimes people complained about translations being noncoherent and would blame the translators. But I guess we saved the day often by using our common sense and our morality, also by not translating all the bullshit that was going on or the things directed personally at people.
UKgirl

Unread post by UKgirl »

Hello Mitchell
You say you had worked at RSE for a number of years. I respect your privacy and your need to go gently with this, but I am really struggling terribly with the realization of it all, and have a lot of questions. As a staff member did you witness first hand any signs of JZ 'caught off guard' when pretending to be Ramtha (like Glen Cunningham did) or hear/see anything between her and the teachers that made you suspicious? My head is literally at exploding point with it all and I am angry with them all for doing this, and with myself for getting sucked in to it all. I am an intelligent woman with academic achievements and I just can't believe that I didn't see through it. I now see why in several streamings, where Ramtha is rambling on and on and on about Linda Evans and quoting her in support of 'his daughter', Ram says that she (JZ) is a genuine channel "otherwise she would have to be the best actor in the world" (Linda Evans). How many times have we heard that? JZ as Ramtha must have been getting a bit of feedback and decided on some damage control.

I wish you all the best for a successful and wonderful life 'post RSE'.
I wish you all the best
UKgirl

"The truth will set you free"
Mitchell

@UK girl:

You have to understand that RSE is a very hierarchical system and only few get as close to JZ and as often as Glen did. And the ones in that position play along because their life is invested in the show. They get their (small) income from it. And some really do believe, and part of it is the 'special' feeling they get from their position. What and where would they be if they left the school? Would they go out and tell the next employer they worked for a cult in the past 20 years?

I had my own moments and observations that made me wonder yes. Unfortunately as long as you are in the 'brainwash' you ignore it all. Like you say yourself: a lot of things are repeated a little too often. It's all programming you to believe all is well and legit. And do not underestimate the power of groupconsciousness. Once you are out of the group-collective (and it seems like you are), it is very easy to see the actual wrongs that are going on. I ask you just one simple question: 'what does cursing in front of children have to do with enlightenment?'

Ask any sane person and they would tell you cursing and being drunk in front of children is not ok. So why did we ignore it for so many years? The best guide you have is not me or anyone on this site for that matter. It is your own heart. When you start listening for real, the veil will drop and you will see the freakshow for what it really is.
UKgirl

Unread post by UKgirl »

Hi Mitchell
Thanks for your very clear and logical explanation. In response to Ramtha's behaviour in front of children, yes that is totally unacceptable to me as others, not only for the children, but I don't actually like watching it either. It is not how I was raised. One time I spoke out in an event about how I didn't like Ramtha's drunkenness, spitting, blowing his nose directly onto the stage etc, just how disgusting that behaviour was to me, a paying client. I was met with "that's your problem master", "do you have a problem with drinking?", "if it annoys you then it is all about you!". I walked away questioning where are the simple social graces that speakers display on stage? Every other time I have dared to question with a hint of criticism regarding Ramtha's antics, keeping us waiting for hours after the time the event was supposed to start while she/he was drinking with the comrades, I have been met with "if you are annoyed by this then it is your problem".

I have to believe that one day, sooner rather than later, irrefutable proof will emerge and the world will know for sure that JZ Knight has been a master scammer for over 30 years. For me, I have passed the point of no return to RSE and am walking to a new future chalking this group up to one of life's experiences.

Until that day comes, I give thanks for this forum and the willing and supportive participation of all who post.
I wish you all the best
UKgirl

"The truth will set you free"
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

I was met with "that's your problem master", "do you have a problem with drinking?", "if it annoys you then it is all about you!".
UKgirl
this is precisely what is wrong with the blame-the-victim-based totalist cult.

There are many ways to disprove this and here is one example:
See what happens when any JZ underling tells you, "That's your problem, master" and you slam him [or her] in the face and then pummel him into the floor until he is bloody. If he cannot defend himself with a gun or something, he will whine and bitch and crap himself and then call the police and get a lawyer asap.

According to the Ramdumb philosophy, that 'underling' deserved everything you did to him as the event would have never happened if he had not deserved it--- it was his karma. It is his problem, yet he will turn around and make it yours because "you violated his rights." Hence the double standard in all RSE-think.

This was an early conundrum among most Theosophists and later New Agers---if it happens to you, you must have attracted it, therefore it is your fault. As a result very seldom did the crowd that followed Blavatsky and other neo-occultists do any charity work in the sense of self-scarifice. by "helping" the poor or downtrodden with no expectation of any return [like a better reincarnation]. iow, those poor folk must suffer their karma now or they will never learn by burning it off in this life---they probably did something awful in a past life.

the "law of attraction" as espoused by Secret folks, so similar to Ramtha teaching, is a wrong and sick philosophy---way too simplistic to account for the complexity of human life.

In proper Buddhist behavior, one must not be "attached" to the good you may get from doing good. Just do it and do it "right" or well--be compassionate to all sensient beings. Think not on any reward.

Acting like a drunken ass on stage and snotting into the audience while cursing the pope is not what the Buddha had in mind.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

YOu were a translator? Then you know the bullshit half sentences, run on imaginary, keywords Jz uses lately when drunk or high. Can you give us an example of her messy language? Also you said you saw abuse, what did you see?

Return to “Starting Your Recovery Process”