Leaving RSE: How will RSE ultimately end?

How is life after RSE? What negative effects are you dealing with? How has it affected loved ones? What has helped you towards healing and moving on? Share with others here.
seriously

Leaving RSE: How will RSE ultimately end?

Unread post by seriously »

I always have a cloud of worry hanging over me. It's not because I fear the end days or aliens or any of the other crazy BS JZ disseminates. I fear for my family because they believe in RSE Inc hook, line and sinker. JZ is an old woman. She's an egomaniac. What will the end game be? Will she be happy being a rich old woman on a beach somewhere without the adulation? Will she instigate a Heaven's Gate or Jonestown finale when she decides to wrap it up? In addition to the sadness I have that my family lives in constant fear of her doomsday scenarios, I truly fear for their safety. If JZ eventually says, "you can't proceed to the next level to become a Christ on this plane of existence. You have to leave your body in order to evolve. I'll be on the other side helping you and you'll live forever." What would my family do? I can't say for sure and that's a scary prospect. If you're a Ramtha believer reading this, honestly ask yourself what you would do. Hypothetical Ramtha: "You're one of my children. We will become one and your life will be eternal and limitless. Every time the wind blows, it will be us. Every time a new star is born in a distant galaxy, it will be our resolve for life everlasting creating it, creating all with knowingness and enlightenment. I'm talking directly to your being. It is time master." WHAT WOULD YOU DO? WHAT WOULD MY FAMILY DO? I DON'T KNOW AND THAT'S FRIGHTENING!!!!

Cults are hard to leave. I wasn't in RSE Inc for a long time compared to some but I had been inundated for years. I found it very difficult to leave. Watch a few of the Heaven's Gate members in their final interviews. It's chilling. Cults think they have the way to enlightenment and their guru is in touch with a world the members can't fully comprehend but desperately want to. How will RSE end? Only JZ knows.

Heaven's Gate Student Final Exit Statements
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKQ2a7tQ ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wNDvFdQvws
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAs39bjQ ... ure=relmfu
Paul

Re: Leaving RSE: How will RSE ultimately end?

Unread post by Paul »

This possibility sours my stomach. JZ Rambles has this much power over her flock.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

If JZ eventually says, "you can't proceed to the next level to become a Christ on this plane of existence. You have to leave your body in order to evolve. I'll be on the other side helping you and you'll live forever."
Omg seriously, I had this coversation and said the same thing to my brother. I have to say it is a real fear. As for my parents, I know they would do it! They already gave up their location, jobs, lives for eating twinkies, get rich quick scams and many other ridiculous things jzr had told them to do. They truly believe in Ramtha and think he has all the anwers.

I had hoped a few years ago with all the talk of J.Z moving to Africa, would happen. Whether on the beach or saving elephants, could she be satisfied with that? Makes me remember the song "when the rains to come to Africa". Jzr had said it was written for j.z.. She had brought the rains to Africa. Mom and Dad believed that too. Talk about a huge ego. Could someone with that big of and ego be happy in retirement?

I know J.z is crazy enough to do something horrifying! The threat is very real. Thats why all helping Jzr need a reality check as well. Money is temporay, but being a cover up in a major crime would destroy their lives. The school needs to be shut down and j.z dealt with, before it is too late.

Thank you for bringing it up!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Well. the majority will leave probably if a big scandal.

You think JZ is capable of something really bad? Ordering her students to march in "his" army once again?

JZ is a woman. Have their been women cult leaders who directed the followers into suicide or death? Forgive me for asking.

What about the inner circle, some who have to believe in Ramtha, you think they will carry out something?

I do not wish this. I do not.

I just wish the school can stop hurting people with lies and BS and fear. No more hatred. No more fraud.

I heard that the kids school, Phoenix Rising, is losing some students because they cannot provide a curriculum. The students are encouraged to learn at their own pace, but it isnt as fast as the rest of the country is learning. If anyone wants to comment. Are they building around Lake Lawrence to move there? I heard so. But I am asking.
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

This worries me also. My family member came back to stay with us for six months as she was close to death. Every ailment I have read about on here that is typical with these ramsters right down to the nail fungus! Her brain was about 80 percent fried when she got here and at times I found it difficult to have compassion, like no sense at all, leaving burners on or candles lit!

She has since returned to Yelm trying to get her money back from the fellow ramsters who scammed her by (ok trying not to laugh because it really isn't funny) selling her share in the ug three times to three separate people! Ahhh impeccability! She is delaying her return, must be some event coming, although with the Halloween night being cancelled who knows? We love her and keep a soft place for her to fall but her heart is in Yelm with Senior Rambles.

Jingz
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

I will add the names of these scamsters as I know that Yelm is a small town and I'm sure some of your paths have crossed. The guys name is Dennis but he goes by Butterfly and his partner in crime, or more like the ringleader is a verrrry heavyset woman, whose a home care worker by the name of Dee! Hope they're reading this site!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Jingz. This is a familar story. A couple people I know in yelm hook up with a new group of ramsters every year or two with the intent of finally building the quintessential UG shelter. It never comes to fruition and the group dissolves. You'd think they'd learn!

I think it is basically a cottage industry to pretend to form a group to build a UG, then after the members' funds are depleted, the leaders start a fake spat to break up the group to abscond with the group money, then start it over bilking more newbies with another fake UG start-up.
ex

Unread post by ex »

there is also the variation to get a ug build under the promise to have a place reserved for a worker in exchange to not pay wages.

Return to “Leaving RSE: The Aftermath”