JZ trashes Mexicans and catholics - Youtube

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZ trashes Mexicans and catholics - Youtube

Unread post by David McCarthy »

JZ/Ramtha’s enligtened view on Mexicans | C.A.N. | The Freedom Foundation
http://www.myfreedomfoundation.com/inde ... n_mexicans

The JZ Knight/Ramtha story has been getting a lot of attention by local and national news. Some papers are claiming that these videos are significantly edited, so the former Ramtha cult members have been releasing longer clips. These are longer clips so that people can see the context.
JZ Knight/Ramtha is one of the largest political donors to the Washington State Democrat Party (about $61,000), a large donor to President Obama’s Victory Fund ($43,000 so far), and large local donor to other local Washington State Democrat Politicians including:
1. Denny Heck – Democrat running in the 10th Congressional District (new district centered on Olympia) ($3500)
2. Bruce Lachney - Democrat running in the 2nd Legislative District (Yelm/South Pierce County) ($3600)
3. Susan Owens – Supreme Court Judge ($1800)
4. Sandra Romero – Thurston County Commissioner ($3600)
For more links to additional videos, photos of JZ Knight/Ramtha with Obama, Public Disclosure Documents, and other background on this unfolding story, please go to this
Warning – there is strong language. In this one JZ Knight/Ramtha attacks Mexicans and Catholics mostly. More videos keep coming out, and we will keep you posted. When you are discussing politics and strange bedfellows, it just doesn’t get stranger than this
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Re: JZ trashes Mexicans and catholics - Youtube

Unread post by Vanilla »

I sent that to two Mexican families, who adore "RAMTHA".. that house the Mexicans who come to events from Mexico, also to Jaime. Jaime is Mexican born right? Asking, I do not know. The Mexican people are so beautiful. This will really hurt them. I feel bad, but they must know.

THANKS EMF.

The Mexican people of RSE all need to see this. Wish it were translated in Spanish.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Lest anybody think that JZ Knight/"Ramtha's" xenaphobic diatribe against Mexicans is new or taken out of context, it has definitely been part and parcel of Knight's so-called teaching for most of this decade and probably even longer. The first I heard of, "Ramtha," was in 2005 when some of our family friends stated talking all pie-eyed about RSE. Our friends packed up their household in the US midwest in 2007 and moved to Yelm in part because Ramtha had told them that to be safe, they had to move west of the Mississippi River because Mexicans were going to invade the US via the interstate highway system. I guess Ramtha never heard of wading across the Rio Grande?

That Ramtha harbors Mexican xenaphobia isn't too surprising, considering Ramtha is Kinght's alter ego and Judith Hampton Knight was raised in the Roswell, New Mexico area. Knight grew up in the 1960s and 1970s in Roswell at a time when there was a laarge influx of Mexican workers and families into the area. There was and still is tension in the anglo population in parts of southern New Mexico over to the percieved competition for jobs from Mexican imigrants. It isn't too surprising to see knight's own resentment tranferred into her Ramtha alter ego. It is just more proof that Ramtha is simply nothing more than a Judith Hampton Knight acting gig.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

A response I got was
" We are not Mexican Catholics!"
David McCarthy
Site Admin

A response I got was
" We are not Mexican Catholics!"
When Cult leaders such as JZ Knight spews their racist and religious bigotry and threats,
We are all Mexicans and Catholics on EMF

David
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

For the record, from my previous post I have travelled around the world to retreats (mostly cause I couldn't handle the hardship of events in Yelm), and the Mexicans were the nicest, most gracious of all the places I visited. They helped me with my struggles with Spanish, and they were warm and generous. In Yelm, from my own experience, any struggles and calls for help resulted in blank looks and 'sorry you created that'!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

This reminds me of Jz trashing Mexicans.

Its Warren Jeffs trashing Africans

http://youtu.be/sslwNKq6e1k

Its disgusting

Reminds me of JZ Knight playing a GOD named " Ramtha" saying all Mexican are poison and breed like rabbits, caught on tape.

You guys know who Warren Jeffs is right?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi Vanilla,
You guys know who Warren Jeffs is right?
Yes... he is a child rapist cult leader of the worst order.
These monsters use every trick in the cult manual... Rule 1. Instill FEAR.
Rule 2. divide and conquer using....homophobia, racism, sexism, elitism. Alien invasion, Comet destruction, Famine and Pestilence, Armageddon...the list goes on an on..
Ultimately instilling fear to destroy all trust in the outside world and nature.
Where can the FLDS 'child brides' turn to when they are taught its Gods will.... :-?
This cult is also rife with shunning and banishment....

David

Related:
Warren Jeffs is the president of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
(FLDS Church). In 2011, Jeffs was convicted of two felony counts of child sexual assault.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Jeffs
sadfriend

Unread post by sadfriend »

Why are the Ramtha rant videos all gone? I wasnt surprised to see that they have been pulled from FAceBook and YouTube, but why can't I even find them on this site?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

hi sadfriend, Everyone
Great questions...thank you...
Our EMF website does not have a dedicated video page 'YET' > :idea:
The reason you cannot find these videos online is JZK,inc and JZ Knight are suing me in NZ
for alleged copyright infringement of RSE video material , they have also filed several DMCA copyright complaints to Youtube.
Subsequently, with no warning.... Youtube shutdown my account taking down 18 EMF videos, all were posted under and within the legal guidelines of Fair Use Doctrine under United States Law. This includes the five videos at issue in the NZ lawsuit.
Needless to say all legal remedies to fight this lawsuit in court is being done at this time.
I hope get all those videos back on Youtube ASAP.

Hope this helps your understanding...

David

Related;
Fair use - Wikipedia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”