Phoenix Rising School

Posters have cited (in our initial forum) instances of children being continually and repeatedly exposed to verbally abusive, vulgar language by "Ramtha", witnessing physical assault, hearing sexually explicit talks, etc. This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Ockham

Phoenix Rising School

Unread post by Ockham »

Well there's the .org version that's not surprisingly in Phoenix, AZ,... and then there's the .com version in Rainier, WA. The latter really has the odor of RSE on it, since they have (TM) on their curriculum thing called C.R.E.A.T.E.

http://thephoenixrisingschool.com/wordpress/about/

Note on the Event calendar: "6 May 11 - PRS Survival Skills Workshop." More RSE inspired garbage?
seriously

Re: Phoenix Rising School

Unread post by seriously »

Is Phoenix Rising affiliated with RSE Inc? I know RSE style teaching goes on there meaning they do bow and arrow target practice, C&E and most likely other RSE related "disciplines".

Does anyone have any inside information on this? Thanks in advance.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Yes, i worked at CSE for 10 years, was there when the teachers finally said goodbye to the board of directors, and the result was the beginning of the Phoenix Rising School. They have license to bring the RSE 'disciplines' into the classroom, but only in creative ways...not as 'disciplines' like at RSE...at least that is the attempt...to have fun stretching the mind to learn instead of being bored by fieldwork etc. Their techniques they call Create. They are not allowed to talk about rambles or to use her words. They are supposed to have thought about the teachings and to think of ways to teach the curriculm utilizing it. The goal is to have the kids learn the subject matter, the process by which they get there is supposed to be fun and more 'mindful.'

It is interesting in all my years, to see that many of the children see the JZ fraud in their pre-teen years. Depending on the openess of the relationship with their parents, they do talk about it and the parents shrug it off to 'teenager rebellion.' some parents popped out and left, but I think many just try to convince them to see it the ramthnosis way. i only worked with the young kids, and so did not follow the children into later stages of their lives. I heard that many of the teenagers developed drinking problems, which is extremely sad.

I feel very sad for the children. Not because they are not loved and supported. They absolutely are. Most of the teachers there have been 100% loving and dedicated to the children. I can't tell you how many thousands of hours has been put in towards making the school greater and greater. If only there was not an empty messanger it rallies around. The actual study and application of the neuroscience behind education is something to rally around. The outdoor emphasis is healthy for them. The whole you are god psychosis is what is dangerous to expose the children to. Setting goals and learning how to take the steps to achieve is great. Setting goals and having them float it in the void creates a fractured individual that will not be able to meet their own needs in life.
ex

Unread post by ex »

excuse me. the teachers there had a stick up their a...... most of them worked without a teachers certificate. they handled that school like the generals at rse. everyone was a little ramtha trying to outdo him. some of the teachers had big drinking problems.they took no responsibility for the children there. there was a big deal of indoctrination going on. the kids there were definitely brainwashed. don't small talk this. if you were involved there put the sh.... on the table. i will not discuss this further in public and i agree that there were not much more harm done than in a public school but there was enough bad things happening. who indoctrinates more? the top guru whose face you can read [in our case not anymore due to too much face lifts] or the totally immersed follower? you are aware that a dr joe or father are just building blocks for the whole rse brainwash? so was cse. dissociation is a serious matter especially with children.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

My thoughts pretty much echo yours on this subject, ex, and I have posted my concerns with regard to CSE before. This especially after having watched an on-line video with regard to the 'work' which was being done with children.

It left me with the impression that immeasurable damage could have been done to children exposed to this system and these ideas. I'm not suggesting that the teachers were not totally sincere, nor that they didn't care about the children. Quite the opposite. But they appeared to be deeply indoctrinated, themselves, and were passing on this indoctrination to the children. This came through, on the video I watched, as meddling with the malleable psyches of these children and implanting some very silly, even damaging, ideas, which have no basis in reality.

W.E.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Well put W.E.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Cheryl ,
Thank you for sharing your insights into the RSE Phoenix Rising children school :idea:

ex posted...
excuse me. the teachers there had a stick up their a......
Hello ex,
Not all the teachers at Phoenix Rising , nor for that matter RSE staff members 'had a stick up their a.....' :-?
We were.... Musicians, Builders, Teachers, Engineers, Writers, Social Workers, Artists, Hairdressers, Doctors, Therapists, Etc..........
All brainwashed just as extreme, as most here on EMF with honest and painful reflection will attest.
There was also a time when I would have enrolled my children into the Phoenix Rising kids school and RSE
and sent them to 'the Tank'.. blindfolded and ducttaped.
Please ex...
Do not lose sight of the cause and effect that had many loving parents turn their children over to a sociopath’s mind control.
The 'cause and effect' and responsibility is JZ Knight and her handlers alone.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
seriously

Do the kids at PR go to the tank? Do they take field trips to the ranch? Does Jz go to the school to speak to the kids?
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

No to all those ?'s.

But Jz did give robes and shoes to CSE's auctions, and she did speak at two " graduations.

Kids do go to the tank if they want, if they go to a summer Rse event that has one.
ex

Unread post by ex »

every morning they started with c&e. in the beginning it was volunteer. than it got mandatory. the kids did once a week fieldwork. audry robert and jz hold speeches there. the whole science was ramtha science and substituted the normal curriculum. that was in the begining .
seriously

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the info. If you're familiar with my story, you know why I'm asking.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Where is your story posted, Seriously? I would like to hear more.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

I would assume that most of the kids at Phoenix Rising have parents in RSE, and that any indoctination there is nothing to what they get at home.
As someone with some issues with regular schools which are, in part, indoctrination instuments themselves, (salute the flag, be encouraged to serve in the military, America is always right, non-conformity is frowned upon and so on) I can partly see why such parents would want their children raised in the spirit of their own mindsets.
Is that so, though? Do most of the kids at Phoenix Rising have Ramster parents?
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
Hey Lost in Space

Whats America have to do with it ?
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Lost in Space

Well, I suppose if you go to school somewhere else, along with your regular academic subjects you are socialized in a mould that your culture dictates and are fed other stuff like nationalism and politics as a matter of course. America was only an example. Looking at my Brother's school days (we left the country before I was old enough for school in the States) he marched home singing The Star Spangled Banner, and saluting everybody he encountered on the way home, although my parents weren't actually Americans.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
Hello Lost In Space

So whats the Phoenix school has to do with America? it would be very interesting to know the % of American kids at the Phoenix school. I am pretty sure that the last thing that school teach is American Values. Kids in American school are not thought to Salut, they are thought to put their right hand over their heart and recite the pledge of allegiance. Saluting is reserved to the armed Forces, So yourself where did you learned the O Canada?

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Lost in Space

I learned Oh Canada everywhere - from my parents, and also, at movie theatres, lol.
This seems beside the point. I meant, are not regular American kids (and RSE is, after all, in America) enculturated at school, and taught values outside of reading, writing and arithmetic. I do see regular schools as inculcating kids with good and bad things from the culture at large. I would still like to know whether it is true that most kids enrolled in Phoenix Rising have Ramster parents?
By the way, Robair, I went to a French school, and most of my teachers were from France - it might have been more appropriate for them to have taught me the French national anthem - a very fine piece of music. As it was, there was no Canadian acculturation conveyed, except that in History we got a slightly slanted view of how the French were here first and the English messed things up.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Yes, the parents are or have been in Rse. Only two families in my 10 years were not, and those families did not stay more than one school year.
Lost in Space

Thanks, Cheryl, I figured that. But I thought Phoenix Rising was a new school? What was it called when you taught there?
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Cse in a way changed to Prs when the teachers and one board member couldn't work with the current board. The board got rid of the rule that they had term limits and that they were elected by the parent/teaching body. Since the board voted out the rule that voting was necessary, and they had created a top down form of rule (yet no one had any teaching background) that did not encourage collaboration, the school became micromanaged by the board who did not have the time to properly manage. With the voting rights reneged, there was no hope and so they formed the Phoenix school, where they could lead from a more dynamic mission statement...no standardized testing, different grading system, more student based learning.
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

"Dr. Joe and father are just building blocks".... I know who dr joe is, who is father? Does anyone know?
Sunshine

What is cse? I cannot remember the name of the weird school my son attended when he was around 6 years old. He went to kindergarten there and after that first year "they" held him back, for god only knows what reason, and he repeated kindergarten for another year..... oh yes! It was called the Olympia Waldorf Academy. Expensive! He went there for 2 years then was enrolled in public school for first grade. Poor thing, he was so bored by then.. I remember him wanting to know how to read that summer so through many painful moments and tears shed by he and I both, I taught him to read. Bless his little heart, he became such an avid reader after that reading all different kinds of books including "The Clan of the Cave Bear" by Jean Auel and "The Swiss Family Robinson"... these and many more before age 12. I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I just miss my son.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

who is father? Does anyone know?
Here ya go... :idea:
(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - Miceal Ledwith
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1064&p=8355#p8355

Micael Ledwith Sexual Abuse Investigation
http://factnet.org/vbforum/showthread.p ... estigation
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

Oh sunshine, this breaks my heart to feel your loss.
I surely hope that things at r$e will crumble quickly so that your son gets his mom back in his life.

Father is Dr. Miceal Ledwith,... you'll find many posts here on EMF who talk about him.
Can anyone pls help with this?

Much love to you, Sunshine
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
Sunshine

Thank you Kelku....
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

The old school was called chrysalis.
seriously

Is Miceal Ledwith still at the Pheonix Rising school?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Is Miceal Ledwith still at the Pheonix Rising school?
A very good question and concern... anyone?

Return to “Children in RSE”