JZ's Horse scam

Clyde Hood was the founder of the Omega Scam that was promoted at RSE by JZ Knight/Ramtha.
It never paid off, and Hood is in jail. Share your experience about RSE scams and ponzi schemes here.
Cheryl

JZ's Horse scam

Unread post by Cheryl »

Funny, but I can't seem to find information about JZ's horse scam and the money she had to pay back via court order. I think it is on here somewhere.....can someone post the link for me please?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Horse scam

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Here ya go... :idea:

EMF View topic - The News Tribune JZ Knights Horse Auction
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1490
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Thanks David!

You know after being out for over two years, it amazes me that I finally am seeing the reality of these financial scams! They really crippled the community and we went from getting screwed by Omega right into HT! ...all when we even had heard about the bad financial advise Scamtha had with the horses! We were duped!
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

David, I was referring to the court case that made JZ give back the money because she fradulantly used Scamtha to solicit sales. Where is that found?
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

I found it on the 20/20 news show post...never mind!
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Cheryl, is this the article?
Part 2: Ramtha the Enlightened One?
by John Crutcher

Common Ground August 1995.

In 1982, a psychologist named Dr. Jamei Manganiello attended a Ramtha seminar. Ramtha singled out Manganiello during a session, and told him that he had been a student and follower in a past life. Ramtha said he was glad to be reunited with him. The psychologist felt special and "euphoric."
A week later, J.Z. called Manganiello on the telephone with a proposal. How would he like to invest in an Arabian horse? Ramtha himself had created the investment for his people, and by investing in it Manganiello would obtain "financial freedom." The horse's name was Palantir, and Manganiello could buy shares at a cost of $10,000 per share. Manganiello was undecided. It was a lot of money, and he knew nothing about the horse business.
A few weeks later at a seminar in California, Manganiello was approached by somebody on J.Z.'s staff who told Manganiello that Ramtha wanted a personal audience with him. The audience was to be free of charge, a significant gesture in light of Ramtha's $500 per hour fee for "personals."
Ramtha told Manganiello that he had personally "created" the horse Palantir, and encouraged him to invest in it. Ramtha explained that the horse would earn $29,000. He repeated J.Z.'s earlier assertion that the investment would bring the psychologist "financial freedom." There were about thirty investors in the syndicate who would each own shares of the horse. Manganiello bought two shares for $20,000.
As time passed, Manganiello became concerned about his investment, but Ramtha personally assured him that it was sound, saying "I keep all my promises."
In November of 1985, Jeff and J.Z. sheepishly announced that Palantir was not making a profit. They offered, "allegedly out of the goodness of their hearts," to buy back Palantir.
What J.Z. and Jeff neglected to mention was the fact that the Washington State Securities Division had issued a Cease and Desist Order in January of 1984, while they considered possible racketeering charges against the two for possibly defrauding investors of their money. The magnanimous gesture to repay the investors their money had little to do with moral rectitude and everything to do with pressure from the state.
There were four syndicates mentioned in the Cease and Desist Order. Each involved a different horse into which multiple investors had apparently been cajoled by J.Z., Jeff, and Ramtha, in a fashion similar to that experienced by Dr. Manganiello, into investing tens of thousands of dollars.
When Manganiello realized that J.Z. and Jeff had been less than forthright in the syndicate affair, he sued. As a consequence of his lawsuit and pressure from the Washington State Securities Division, J.Z. and Jeff paid all of the investors in the four syndicates back. In 1991, J.Z. stood before a full arena of students and apparently proclaimed that she had paid everyone in the horse syndicates back.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=171
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

I was looking for that! Thanks Caterpillar!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

JZ has a talent. She should open up a school on how to scam people for money. She is very good at this. Under her tutelage, one can create great fraud.

But money obtained by lying to people, can't feel good to have can it? No wonder she wastes it and then gives everything away. Its useless antiques. A prison of dolls.

I have never tried, but I am sure if I was evil enough, I could convince one or two people I am getting messages from god. They might believe me if I put on a good enough show every weekend. I would have to consistently do this, lie to my partners, manipulate everyone, live in fantasy..my god..heavens...what kind of sick life!

I know 100% its fake. I know this. " Well you cant prove JZ is NOT channeling Ramtha" I am told. You can't prove a negative. Against all logic. I see a woman up there on the stage. I hear a woman's fake English Accent. I am sure if I touched, I would feel a 60 something year old woman..so all my senses are lying to me? I am supposed to believe on faith, on your word, that JZ is who she says she is? Just on her word..ok so I listen to a few tapes that hypnotize me....How can one know the unknown?? How can one be one with the void? These things are impossible. Its meditation at best, focus on a goal...but why do I need to join a school to do that?

The Horse scam: channel an English horse trainer from 17th century, tell people this is the horse to buy....so they buy and find out they were scammed. Its very easy to go to court and say you were scammed...but by someone being channeled from another time?? Its very embarrassing. To admit you fell for something so crazy. People do fall for it. I did. And its ultimately JZ's fault FOR LYING. She was channeling noone.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Thanks for posting Caterpillar and great points Vanilla. Yet another situation making it painfully obvious Ramtha is 100% bull$}#%. Why would a Christ here to enlighten people care about a persons finances? Coincidentally, JZ would befit from the transaction. Hmmm. I've said it before and it's almost always true: if you feel like a situation is too good to be true and someone is profiting, you're being scammed.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I can not prove it, but I'll bet Judy Knight herself or somebody like Dr. Stupid, err, Dr. Greg gets a substantial cut of all the scammy crap that rolls through the RSE horse barn. There are all the investment scams, vitamins, water alkalyzes, Sea-11 water, book promotions, etc. etc.... It is hard to believe that RSE thinks all this crap is real and that foisting these scams on the RSE attendees is somehow providing a useful, "service," for the audience. If RSE itself believes the crap, then the people running RSE are even stupider than I already gave then credit for!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I can not prove it, but I'll bet Judy Knight herself or somebody like Dr. Stupid, err, Dr. Greg gets a substantial cut of all the scammy crap that rolls through the RSE horse barn. There are all the investment scams, vitamins, water alkalyzes, Sea-11 water, book promotions, etc. etc.... It is hard to believe that RSE thinks all this crap is real and that foisting these scams on the RSE attendees is somehow providing a useful, "service," for the audience. If RSE itself believes the crap, then the people running RSE are even stupider than I already gave then credit for!
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Ramtha, Lemurian's #1 used horse salesman. "What's it gonna take for you to ascend on this horse today?"

Omg, it's all so Fing dumb but I can't laugh about it.
enchanted

Unread post by enchanted »

Well...I am discovering that I have suppressed a lot of hurt from the dishonesty of JZ's horse business.

Yet I am laughing at what the "Horse Folks" thought of me paying the price I did from Messiah Arabian Stud and my ferocious beliefs.
Good grief! I am certain that I was looked upon as a loonie, the subject of "entertainment" in Scottsdale. My young horse was trained by the same trainer that brought VP Kahlua to Paris. Nobody but nobody paid that kind of money for a 6 month colt. I now recall JZ claming at events that she has received the highest prices for young horses in the entire industry. Yup! I'll take the prize for that and for other foolish people like me. LOL

I am experiencing interesting emotions on a daily basis reading all of these posts.. It's like what you feel years and years after a divorce...you don't like what the person did but the love remains from long ago.

When I watch the "drunk lady" videos I hurt. Then I laugh, not at what is being said but at her behavior. I could never have imagined that she would allow herself to be filmed in a drunken stupor.
Then I hurt from the degredation of the human spirit ,for all of us past and present. It's like a roller coaster ride.
I look at the people in her videos and I see myself and remember what that felt like.
I feel that it is really all over!
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
Hello enchanted, reading your post I just remember something, when we were living in Yelm !989-1996. one of the thing that was going around was that Scamtha was teaching students at deferent levels, some higher then others. Now I just realized that she was not teaching at all, she was Stealing on all Level.
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
enchanted

Unread post by enchanted »

Hi Robair,

Thanks for everything you do .

When you were in the school where there any Ramtha....... okay Scamtha Dialogues for sale. I have some from 1985.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I am experiencing interesting emotions on a daily basis reading all of these posts.. It's like what you feel years and years after a divorce...you don't like what the person did but the love remains from long ago.

When I watch the "drunk lady" videos I hurt. Then I laugh, not at what is being said but at her behavior. I could never have imagined that she would allow herself to be filmed in a drunken stupor.
Then I hurt from the degredation of the human spirit ,for all of us past and present. It's like a roller coaster ride.
I look at the people in her videos and I see myself and remember what that felt like.

wow...very soberingly put...... :neutral:
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Enchanted welcome to EMF.

My wife and I had 5 book boxes of audio tapes from 1980 to around 1996 when we left Yelm. They all have been destroyed burned in a 45 gallons drum by two of my workers, I figured that the air pollution it was making was much less damaging that the Brain pollution they would do to someone. In 2008 when we moved in this house we founded a box of video tapes that we had misted in the garage, I kept those.
Did you knew a guy by the name first letter E I think he also bought into the horses scam.

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent

Return to “Omega: It Never Paid. The David Hudson swindle and other RSE scams and shills”