Pastor Jeff Adams has been served by JZK

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
Jeff Adams

Pastor Jeff Adams has been served by JZK

Unread post by Jeff Adams »

Yes, add my name to the list receiving a subpoena, requesting I hand over everything RSE or related, including electronic communications, phone records, etc. I will try to post the subpoena on here as soon as I can. Below is something I posted on an online social network in a private group mostly made up of former members of the RSE cult. Although we realize EMF is not directly or indirectly affiliated or associated with any social network group public or private (Well, all of us know except for those who claim to be enlightened but remain in the dark.). I know some in the inner circle police things RSE and former RSE people post. My post was/is for them. The post is below, along with lyrics. I hope you can all see the video.

Here's a not-so-subliminal message for those complicit in the army of a psychopathic, sociopathic woman who thinks she can intimidate people who are onto her scams. You in the inner circle know who you are and you know what a phony you in the circle are. You know there is no 35,000 year old warrior from Atlantis or Lemuria because neither existed, but you are too dependent on the machine, and must keep the lies going. Your days of intimidating and bullying are over. You are taking on more than you can handle, and your arrogance has blinded you to so much more than you know (for now). You think the things people post openly are all they have in their arsenal? You think things which you have tried to bury will stay hidden? You think you are immune to the casualties of war - a war you determined to start and perpetuate? You could have left well enough alone. You are creating a reality alright - one in which you do not want to unfold. Remember, you chose to start this. You have already messed with people you should have left alone. Add another sleeping lion you have awakened. The fear and paranoia which has been instilled in you about scams, pseudoscience, and multiple fabrications cannot scratch the surface of what you should have right now. It ticks me off you pick on people who have come, seeking more from life. You suck it right out of them. It stirs up a righteous indignation in me that you intend to try to frighten more people from speaking out and sharing their personal stories about what the cult and those complicit have done to them. If you really believe in this fake warrior, listen to this song, carefully. Pretend I am dedicating it to your pretend leader, and mean every word. ;-)

http://youtu.be/aWxBrI0g1kE

I hope you can see the video. It is a Youtube concept music video from a band called Disturbed. The name of the song is Indestructible, and the lyrics are printed below for those who cannot understand them in the video.

Indestructible by Disturbed
Another mission the powers have called me away
Another time to carry the colors again
My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend
To win the honor of coming back home again
No explanation will matter after we begin
Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within
My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend
You will discover a war you're unable to win

I'll have you know
That I've become
Indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible
Master of war

Another reason another cause for me to fight
Another fuse uncovered now for me to light
My dedication to all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders without a regret
My declaration embedded deep under my skin
A permanent reminder of how it began
No hesitation when I am commanded to strike
You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

You will be shown
How I've become
Indestructible
Take a last look around while you’re alive
I'm an indestructible
Master of war

I'm
Indestructible
I am indestructible
Indestructible

Indestructible
I'm an indestructible
Master of war
Cheryl

Re: Pastor Jeff Adams has been served: JZK Inc. vs. V. Cover

Unread post by Cheryl »

Thank you so much for all that you are doing. It means a lot to have help. You stepping up and saying Enough! helps everyone who is in their recovery process and stops more from getting sucked in!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Everyone,
My friend Jeff Adams flew into NZ last week and shared several days with my family and friends.
We shared many a great conversation while walking my local beach at Mangawhai, with Picnics at Langs beach, and a 'Barbie’ on the deck'. 'Barbecue'... :D
With these latest JZK attacks on EE and EMF members using lawsuits and subpoenas is self evident 'even for many RSE members' of typical cult tactics attempting to intimidate and gag former members or people like Jeff Adams who's only crime is to dare speak out about the abusive behavior and illegal activities ongoing at RSE for over twenty years.
The Recent video footage that I and others uploaded to Youtube is the tip of the RSE abuse iceberg that evidences JZK’s diabolical behavior hidden behind the RSE culture of silence, fear and intimidation.
This footage is at the forefront of a legal battle with JZK desperate to keep these 'Ramtha' video segments out of the public eye and scrutiny.
To have Jeff visit me in NZ at this time was very timely.
Sorry to see you leave so soon Jeff.... but it is as you say; you will be back soon....
For those of you that don’t know Pastor Jeff Adams he has a shocking sense of humor, he had us rolling in stitches ;-)
Thank you Jeff.....and to everyone for your courageous stand against JZK and caring support over the years.
I think what we are witnessing here is 'the last waltz of the tyrant'.

The first photo; Jeff is holding up last week’s NV News.... :idea:

David
Jeff Adams David McCarthy NZ Visit Jeff Adams David McCarthy NZ Visit March 7 to March 11 2013 a.jpg
Jeff Adams David McCarthy NZ Visit Jeff Adams David McCarthy NZ Visit March 7 to March 11 2013 b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Jeff Adams

Unread post by Jeff Adams »

David has a remarkable sense of humor himself. My daughter, Brooklynne, also was with me on this trip. We both had a good time. The McCarthy's are excellent hosts! I only hope it provided a little break from the monotonous life of battling the dark R$E junk.
Within 20 minutes of my return home, I was served with another subpoena. While I was in New Zealand, JZK, Inc. attorneys tried to subpoena me with a command to appear before a judge on March 8. My wife and secretary both told the one trying to serve me that I was out of the country. Apparently JZK, Inc. attorneys sent the server to my Lacey office to have him confirm I was out of the country. After doing so, they gave him special orders to serve the papers on my wife. His orders clearly said something like, "We think she's lying about him being out of the country." I asked him about that tonight, and he said it did say that. I took his name and number in case we need his testimony. So, it is confirmed the JZK, Inc. attorneys knew I was out of the country or at least acknowledged they couldn't serve me. The server told my wife and secretary there was nothing to do except give the papers to me when I arrived back in town. However, the court date was March 8 - which happens to be the exact date David and I were standing on the beach taking that picture with the Nisqually Valley News (would have been March 7th Thurston County, Washington time)! So, the new subpoena has the judge ordering me to be deposed on a new date and paying JZK, Inc., $500 for legal costs since I was not at the hearing on the date commanded in the subpoena I did not see until today (March 12, 4 days after the court date). I wonder what the judge is going to do when he finds out JZK, Inc. attorneys have misled the court on their own actions. BTW: I posted on Facebook a similar picture of David and me on that beach in New Zealand on March 8 which showed up on Washington time as March 7 - the night before I was supposed to magically transport to the courtroom across the world - even thought I had not been served about it!
I also wrote my weekly column for the NVN days before and it was printed and out in stands on March 7 in Yelm. It was about my vacation out of the country I would be in the middle of at the publication of that paper! The date of the NVN publication was March 8, 2013 - the day the subpoena I hadn't been served said I had to be in court. Is somebody losing it or what? What's next - am I going to be accused of being a space alien anunnakai lizard man?
Don't let the fear and intimidation tactics scare you. It is my opinion this is what this is all about. Don't worry. I am not afraid in any way! It is also my opinion these acts of desperation are signs the days of the oppressive, dangerous, manipulative, brainwashing, bullying, intimidating cult are nearing their end. Stay strong. I most certainly will!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Thank you, pastor Adams!

David love the pics, beautiful beach. I am happy you had a nice visit.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Pastor Jeff Adams has been served: JZK Inc. vs. Coverdal

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Rooster,

Thank you...I just wish I could invite and fly all our EMF members here for a holiday.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”