burying her blather

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
gracie

burying her blather

Unread post by gracie »

Is it just me...

Or has anyone noticed how she hides her drunken rants by flooding google with the same search tags that got her in the spot she is in?

Cheers

Gracie

-Moderator Edit and comment-
Hi Gracie, Welcome to EMF.
Your paragraph promoting a dog breed and website has been moved to the moderators forum for consideration of permanent removal.
Ockham

Re: burying her blather

Unread post by Ockham »

RSE apparently changed their web site contractor a while back. I think they could still do better. The newer RSE web site is more visually appealing, but the functionality still leaves a lot to be desired.

Indeed (to use a JZ/R catch word) you can tell the RSE content staff is trying to use tbe Search Engine Optimization game, using tags more appropriate for tbe contrary point of view to drive search results to what RSE would rather be seen. That's a high-school grade trick because it is easily exposed even to casual web surfers that are a tad savvy. Google is more savvy, even more sa vy than Uncle Ramtha. Try to steer results too much and you'll get deducted in ranking instead of pushed up. Relevance and other sites that link your content count more than your META tags.

RSE's behavior doesn't suprise me. Making misleading tags is easier and cbeaper tban making quality content. It is also in keeping witb general strategy of small mindedness pervasive in tbe upper staff ranks of RSE.
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

"RSE's behavior doesn't suprise me. Making misleading tags is easier and cbeaper tban making quality content. It is also in keeping witb general strategy of small mindedness pervasive in tbe upper staff ranks of RSE."

BRAVO!!!!!!
tree

Unread post by tree »

"upper staff" ....meaning...

jz herself.

she makes all decisions, big and small.
she is WAYY behind the 8 ball in regards to the interwebs, in particular social media as well as SEO
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

she makes all decisions, big and small.
My attitude on this subject has shifted over the years, I now view the likes of Michael Wright, Gregory Simmons, Stephen Klein, James Flick , Robert Hoffman, Pavel Mikoloski, Miceal Ledwidth Etc as the JZR handlers.
A codependent circle of narcissistic monsters just as guilty as their ringleader.

How far would have Hitler progressed without his inner circle of rats?

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Does anyone know what ever happened to Pavel's sister Vanda?
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Pavel is still in school? Talk about taking abuse and being too head ****** to notice.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”