Ramtha's hollow earth?

This is a thread to debate the pseudoscience that RSE promotes, versus the science of our current day.
joe sz

Ramtha's hollow earth?

Unread post by joe sz »

recall Ramtha's early 1980s teaching about the Hollow Earth? ramtha indicated that there was an entry to it that Admiral Byrd found.
http://endtimeprophecy.net/Articles/hollow-1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

and check this out:
http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/page/476927798
Zorra from Hollow Earth has great respect for Ramtha and Mafu. Zorra said he and Ramtha are brothers in a friendship sense and speak very similarly. Ramtha has asked Zorra to speak on his behalf about the Yelm compound and JZ. Zorra told us that Ramtha has not been the one coming through JZ for a few years now. Zorra explained about Ramtha's brother Ramsus (not to be confused with the Egyptian pharaoh Ramesses) has always been jealous of Ramtha and has been interfering in his affairs. Ramsus is who JZ is channeling. He is an alcoholic and has the students get quite drunk along with himself. He has even thrown up on stage from the alcohol.

Ramtha wants people to know about his statement years ago, that he would "only come through JZ." He told us that that has changed, now, because of the circumstance. JZ has been corrupted by money and strayed away from the point of the mission, so he wants us to know he will be coming through another, soon. Sananda and Zorra reminded us that it is important to send JZ love.

Michael Ellegion lead a workshop in Yelm last year, 2011, and the students were so worried that they were in a channeling class, because it was “JZ's Town.” They asked him if he thought JZ was still channeling Ramtha and he picked up that she was not. He used an example of the actress, Linda Evans, being told by Ramsus to prove she was humble by smearing feces all over her body. Michael said he did not believe Ramtha would suggest anything like that. I have had many conversations with ex-Yelm compound/ Mystery School students and am daunted by what they have witnessed.

however, recent science says that the earth's core is as hot as the sun 8)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22297915
New measurements suggest the Earth's inner core is far hotter than prior experiments suggested, putting it at 6,000C - as hot as the Sun's surface.

The solid iron core is actually crystalline, surrounded by liquid.

But the temperature at which that crystal can form had been a subject of long-running debate
seriously

Re: Ramtha's hollow earth?

Unread post by seriously »

I remember my parents talking about this. If I recall, aliens were in the hollow earth. I remember being shown a "picture" of the hollow north/south poles. Scientists and the government know the truth but they're keeping it from us. Uhhhhhhh. Good times. It was awesome being 16 or 17 and being inundated with this irrational crap.
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Oh yes... I recall this all too well! I was 14 and while my friends were at the mall taking about boys, I was at home bring taught about aliens, the grey men and the nature of reality :)) Yes, good times! {insert exaggerated eye roll here} AND {insert puking here}
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Freud would have had a field day with 'hollow earthers'.
'Yes, and tell me more about what you see 'down' there" :roll:
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I remember it as well. I even remember the reason they can not find bigfoot. It is a inner earth species. There was also a story about a man that wanted to visit the inner earth. Ramtha sent him there and he was never seen again. :roll:

Lol... Seems you can channel anyone these days! Maybe they have infinate unknown AAA meetings for Ramus. Ramtha does not seem to be doing to well at getting the message across, maybe we should channel freud to do a intervention!
seriously

Sunshine, I didn't know you were an adolescent R$E victim. If you're currently attending RSE Inc. and have kids, DON'T fill their heads with all the JZ doomsday crap. It's brutal. They're trying to figure out who they are, their future, how the world works, etc. They don't need to feel a constant state of panic and unrest. JZ keeps a stream of doomsday scenarios going to keep you scared or at least uneasy enough to return over and over again in order to find out what is going to happen. Please don't share that stuff with your kids. As the record clearly shows, JZ's predictions have a horrible track record. If you want to take them to heart, fine but leave your kids out of it.
Sunshine

Hello Seriously.... Thank you for the heads up. The last event I attended at r$e was in 1998. Unfortunately, during the years I was there I had a son at a fairly young age, he is grown now, but was born into the cult and chooses to remain there now. This is the single most painful circumstance I face in my life today, on a daily basis. I agree with you 1,000% and if I only had it to do over again............. Hindsight, you know what I mean? It is and has been my struggle more than any words I can find to express.
seriously

Sunshine, please accept my apology. I should have started a new paragraph when asking current RSE Inc members/believers to omit their children from their fear based lives. Sorry. It was a general statement and in no way meant to be directed at you personally. I"m sorry about your son. It will work itself out. Best case: common sense kicks in and he gets himself out of the cult. Worst case: JZ is an old woman and can't keep this up for too much longer.

Wish you the best,

Seriously
Sunshine

Oh thank you Seriously....

I re-read your previous post and I see you were not directing that at me. I appreciate your kind words regarding my son.

I imagine we have many memories in common, having been introduced to the jzr nightmare at such young ages. Is your family sill involved in the cult?

Thanks again for clarifying :)

Return to “Pseudoscience & RSE”