RSE Fire & Building Codes - John Michael "Mike" Wright Legal Affairs Manager for JZK.Inc RSE.Inc - Music Copyrights

mikew

RSE Fire & Building Codes - John Michael "Mike" Wright Legal Affairs Manager for JZK.Inc RSE.Inc - Music Copyrights

Unread post by mikew »

-Moderator comment-
- John Michael "Mike" Wright is the Legal Affairs Manager for JZK.Inc RSE.Inc -

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I understand your lack of knowledge of Fire Codes and Building Codes to which RSE has been in compliance all along, as the County Fire Marshal's Office could tell you or your associates if you ask them. Over the years, we have been inspected with no notice during major events such as the spring Retreats and fall Follow-ups. And these were during the years prior to live-streaming the events so we were close to capacity in the Arena. Recently, we had a no-notice inspection the day before a public Introductory Presentation last month.

You would not be aware that at every event in which we have had an overflow tent, the rental company applies for a tent permit. Once set up by the rental company, their tent is inspected by the Fire Marshal's Office and a permit is posted for the duration of the event.

It seems you are not aware of the Fire Code requirements of our fire suppression system (that does not include smoke detectors) which is essentially the same as ones installed in the local schools. Have you ever seen a "smoke detector" in an elementary or middle or High School? Alarm pull boxes and temperature sensors, yes we have those but you may not have noticed there was one near most every door just like in schools down the street:
• We do not have smoke detectors in the Arena. They aren't part of the Code requirement.
• We have a fire sprinkler system with a 120,000 gallon reservoir similar to systems in our local schools. Ours is an automated alarm system monitored by a remote alarm company using dedicated phone lines.
• The system has manual fire alarm pull boxes and automatic temperature activated sprinklers as shown in the attached jpeg.
• There is nothing for us or anyone else to “turn off.”
• Any problems in the system trigger automatic alarms at the alarm monitoring center who either calls our Security Department or 911.

You are probably not aware of the National Fire Code flame retardant requirements for artificial turfs but the company that sold us the material for our flooring was certainly knowledgeable about that, and so would have been the building inspectors that examined it once it was installed in our Arena.

Finally, you and your associates have yet to educate yourselves that Fire District Chiefs and their fire fighters are responsible for responding to 911 calls, not inspecting facilities which is a role of a completely different organization called the Fire Marshal's Office. Nevertheless, Chief King and each of his shift leaders have visited our facility for a pre-incident planning survey to be oriented to our fire suppression system and where and how they can hook in with their engines or tenders should the need ever arise. We have always welcomed them to do so as their department membership turns over.

Ignorance is forgivable. You did not come to RSE to learn or be taught about the topics above. Now that you are no longer interested in those topics about which we do teach, I invite you to educate yourself on municipal planning and business compliance so that you too can know what our staff and our counterparts at various County and State agencies have known all along.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

John Michael "Mike" Wright is the Legal Affairs Manager for JZK.Inc RSE.Inc

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hello Mike Wright, Thank you for your post.
For those that may no know this fact...
John Michael "Mike" Wright is the Legal Affairs Manager for JZK.Inc RSE.Inc.
This thread should prove enlightening... :idea:
I understand your lack of knowledge of Fire Codes and Building Codes to which RSE has been in compliance all along,
Compliance to what? A fraternity, A Social Club, A private School?
Finally, you and your associates have yet to educate yourselves that Fire District Chiefs and their fire fighters are responsible for responding to 911 calls, not inspecting facilities which is a role of a completely different organization called the Fire Marshal's Office.
Yes...a separate fire alarm/ safety maintenance contractor does undertakes inspections at RSE, I have posted to this fact on EMF, but again under what compliances?
What license and regulations have RSE been designated under?.
What is the area capacity? 999 students?, 2000?, or whatever JZK decides? and then inserts in your RSE PR advertising :-?
You would not be aware that at every event in which we have had an overflow tent,
As you well know Mike...students in the overflow tent are often invited to join those in the arena, often times exceeding the arena compactly of 999 individuals. I attended RSE for seven years solid...During that time at major events as many as 2000+ students were packed in the RSE arena like sardines, there were NO fire and safety inspections during those events...ever.
So back to my questions Mike, what is the RSE arena capacity? and what county permit license and regulations have RSE been designated under?
Related:
(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - Thurston County, BUSINESS LICENSES AND REGULATIONS
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1829
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
freemysoul

RSE Fire & Building Codes - John Michael "Mike" Wright is the Legal Affairs Manager for JZK.Inc RSE.Inc

Unread post by freemysoul »

Mike Wright,
Of all the things that implicate JZ Knight, RSE and yourself in a decades long cult/con that has destroyed hundreds of families and individuals, you choose to comment on 'fire and building codes'? You have to be shitting me, you have some balls.
What about Omega, the scam that JZ convinced her students, myself included, to invest in, claiming this 'window of opportunity' wouldn't be around forever. This scam alone, Omega, financially destroyed many people, and was championed by JZ personally as a sage investment/get rich quick opportunity, so what do you have to say on that issue Mike? I am sure it will be something along the lines of people needing to experience deceit, fraud and financial ruin, and you will defend JZ Knight's proclaiming what a sound investment it was to her 'students', as 'the students fault', or 'their needing to experience it', absolving JZ of any responsibility for coercing the hundreds of followers, who she holds tremendous sway over, into financial ruin. But I understand Mike how much more important 'building codes' are to you than the financial ruin JZ had a part in.
How about JZ convincing her followers to leave their families, or anyone for that matter, who they deem 'holding them back' from reaching that unattainable goal of enlightenment she dangles out there. This command, or charge of hers is accountable for the breakup and destruction of hundreds of families, creating harm and heartfelt agony for family members and loved ones of those she has convinced to follow her. I am sure you will justify this, as you will justify all of JZ's harmful rhetoric, as necessary for the 'students' to endure.
I think its about time for JZ to start accepting some responsibility Mike, and stop hiding behind -moderator edit- like you, a mouthpiece for all her justifications and fear mongering.
The first time you post on this site, and the best you can come up with is fire and building codes, I think there are much better or pressing matters you could confront, but the fact is, no matter how you try and justify and sweep under the rug JZ Knights actions and pattern of life destroying instructions, there is a reckoning coming for JZ, no matter how you try and spin it.
mikew

Unread post by mikew »

Thanks David,

Your questions regarding compliance and licensing indicate your lack of knowledge about the State and County codes. Admittedly, they are daunting bodies of law upon first glance and not easily applied by anyone, including me, without prior training or professional guidance. RSE is a division of JZK, Inc. which is a for-profit corp conducting retail sales, seminars, and publishing. Beyond that bit of knowledge to which we can both agree, I leave it to you and your colleagues to seek confirmation of our compliance with the applicable State and County Codes. If you do not trust the career administrators in government jobs who have already answered to your displeasure, please contact an outside professional to assist you.

As for the building Occupancy Permit for our public assembly building (that is the Code term for our Arena), 999 is correct. What you are not aware of is our seating diagram and how many "seats" we have allocated for assignment to event participants. Perhaps you thought we had 999 seating spaces. We do not. Years back when I was last involved in laying our the seating grid on top of the artificial turf, I recall we mapped out between 700 and 800 assignable spaces on the floor. Thus we planned for the overflow tent for events that would exceed that number. So on the few occasions in which overflow tent participants were invited into the Arena for a session, we were still in compliance with the Occupancy Permit. Perhaps it was this lack of knowledge about our business rules that has caused some of your frustration with the answers you have received from the government officials.

Given that you were no longer attending events in that time period, I understand your reliance on second-hand information could skew your understanding of what actually took place. Few people can accurately estimate large numbers of people. I can see why you and your colleagues might have assumed we started the overflow after reaching 999 but that was not our business rule.

Simply put, you started with erroneous assumptions and insufficient facts. Your misuse of the Boktau 1998 video was filled with more inaccurate assumptions and assertions. However, since you were not well-versed in County Code, I can see how you would have misunderstood what you saw in the video that led to your assertions in the voice over and text.

Despite your recollections of being packed like sardines in the Arena, the time period of 1989 through 1996 in which you were in school did not have that many students at major events. Not even close by half. But as I already said, people find it difficult to estimate large numbers of people accurately.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Mike,
As for the building Occupancy Permit for our public assembly building (that is the Code term for our Arena), 999 is correct.
As most 'current and former' RSE members will attest to the truth.... the RSE arena has far exceeded the 999 occupancy level countless times, your claiming otherwise is a lie.
My RSE experience also stands as fact. At one event circa RSE 1995 the 'overspill' students slept in the horse stalls.
We were elbow to elbow, door to door in the arena. No misunderstand here..this was irresponsible and dangerous overcrowding at RSE.
For the past decade JZK has been blatantly advertising the RSE arena occupancy as 2000, Now reverted back to the 1000 occupancy. !!!!
No amount sidestepping spin will distract or change the facts about health and safety violations at RSE.
Perhaps you would care to address freemysouls post to you?

David

Related:
(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - RSE Inc business license 1989 special use permit?
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1557&p=12364#p12364
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

I had to sleep in the overflow tents a few times because the arena was to full, the dates and year I can not remember but it was in the 90's during my time at school!!!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

It is interesting that Michael Wright would surface here in defense of the assembly hall fire detection and suppression system at this time. To me that says there is something wrong, and that this is press spin to attempt to defuse the situation.

Credible photographs have been posted of the interior is the assembly hall showing that NFPA guidelines have clearly not been followed to allow safe and efficient egress of the occupants in an emergency situation. I don't care about technical compliance with local codes, but rather genuine concern for the safety of the customers.

I suggest readers look at the Kentucky Beverly Hills Supper Club fire as evidence that technical code compliance is not necessarily sufficient to assure real safety.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverly_Hi ... _Club_fire
http://enquirer.com/beverlyhills/index2.html

The carpeting in the assembly hall may have flame retardant properties, but that says little about the week's worth of supplies the building occupants bring with them for extended events. The use of tobacco and candles in the assembly hall are additional aggravating factors. Also, I would ask if multiple threat scenarios have been considered. Thurston County is in an active earthquake region. A fire combined with earthquake damage is a real possibility. There have been comments posted on this site from participants who were attending an event at the time of the Olympia earthquake. The fire suppression system may not function as desired in such a situation, amplifying the need for superior staff trading and evacuation routes and egress that exceeds the minimum required by code.
RoyGBiv

Re: John Michael "Mike" Wright is the Legal Affairs Manager for JZK.Inc RSE.Inc

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

The fact that Mike has appeared here to tell his story, and it is a "story", is that JZK knows they're in violation and are going to be busted for it. If they weren't vulnerable he wouldn't waste his time.

He obviously feels that he is now an expert on fire codes and such, which is an interesting evolution in itself, along with the superior tone he's taking in this thread. Clearly, the matter needs to be evaluated by a third party, someone whose opinion hasn't been bought and paid for by JZK... Maybe a State or Federal agency... if JZK has nothing to hide and is in compliance, perhaps Mr Wright should invite such an evaluation of the facts proactively and silence the criticisms for good instead of arguing it here.

Hey Mike, coming into this forum and writing such disingenuous horseshit is a pretty transparent ploy, and since I believe you intend to enter screenshots of your debates here and on Allez Bleu into evidence it becomes even more important that you step very carefully. You are vulnerable to a number of potential criminal charges, and telling intentional falsehoods about them will only dig your own hole deeper. JZ is setting you up to take the fall for her, man. Think about it.
Ockham

Mike Wright RSE Fire & Building Codes

Unread post by Ockham »

I would like to point out a few more things.

Code compliance is not a finality, but rather a baseline from which one works to improve. From pictures I have seen postes, the occupants of the assembly hall (converted horse barn) are scattered like cordwood strewn a out the floor. Tbere need to be moew access aisles, that are clearly delineated and kept clear of the piles of the clutter the customers bring. I am not happy with the number of egress points. NFPA is a baseline for planning. I believe there should be at least twice tbe minimum required in order to accomodate a disorganized panic that could erupt were an emergency to occur in the middle of an overnight sleep-over in the assembly hall.

The RSE assembly hall can not be compared to public school building for two reasons:

1. The pupils in a public school have a long term relationship with tbe facility and practice fire drills. Tbe typical RSE is ustomer is much less familiar with facility, and has not practiced a fire drill. Does RSE give safety instructions at the beginning of each event?

2. The assembly hall is a converted barn without firewalls. Once a fire is established, it could flash throughout the structure in seconds with no walls to deny the fire access to fuel and oxygen. I suggest doing an Internet search for, "barn fire," to see why a barn is more hazardous than an average structure when a fire breaks out. The whole structure can be consumed in a few minutes. Rapid egress is absolutely essential. Has RSE ever performed a dry run with occupancy and situations modeling an actual event to confirm evacuation time? I'm talking about having people all over the floor in sleeping bags and their gear strewn all over the place like we can see in RSE's own publicity shots of the meeting hall.
FreeNow

Mike Wright RSE Fire & Building Codes

Unread post by FreeNow »

I imagine they would be knocking each other down and crawling over folks to get out.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Rooster

RSE Fire & Building Codes John Michael "Mike" Wright is the Legal Affairs Manager for JZK.Inc RSE.Inc

Unread post by Rooster »

http://www.jzknight.com/category/jz-knight-news/

JZ Knight Gives Back by Donating to S.E. Thurston Fire Authority

Thank you, JZ Knight, for your generous donations to SE Thurston Fire Authority over the years.
JZ Knight is one of two donors who pay the entire cost of public relations for our great community, paying for things such as:
the Fire & Rescue newsletter, fire prevention and safety education flyers, community outreach, and events.
The fire authority has not had the budget to provide the previously mentioned services in the past, especially during these rough fiscal times.
The generosity of JZ Knight is very much appreciated and the next time you see JZ Knight, please thank her.
Without her generosity, there would be no community outreach program for S.E. Thurston Fire Authority.

Yours Sincerely,

S.E. Thurston Fire Authority
Chief Mark King
Yelm

Public Relations
Joyce Willms
Washington Media Services
Olympia
Rooster

Re: Mike Wright RSE Fire & Building Codes

Unread post by Rooster »

What does the above say about the situation?
joe sz

RSE Fire & Building Codes John Michael "Mike" Wright is the Legal Affairs Manager for JZK.Inc RSE.Inc

Unread post by joe sz »

COLLUSION is suggested.
A secret agreement between two or more parties for a fraudulent, illegal, or deceitful purpose.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/collusion
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

EVERYTHING!!! Thank you Rooster
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

The large space with few walls makes for incredibly rapidly spreading devastating fires in barns. This was just posted on a Denver TV station about 20 minutes ago:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/fr ... -barn-fire

The Humane Society echoes what I said in the following document; that a barn is a unique fire risk because of the large open space with lots of air and lots of fuel in the timber structure:

http://www.humanesociety.org/assets/pdf ... cation.pdf

I'll reiterate that local code compliance is is a baseline from which one starts. I am pleased that RSE has appreciation of fire safety, but I would like RSE to go on to set the standard of excellence in assuring their customers' safety. The code does not address the particular way RSE uses the assembly hall as a mass dormitory. Notice that no smoking in the barn is the no. 1 safety recommendation! Lose the damn pipe, Ramtha, er, Judy, er, whatever...
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you everyone for contributing to this thread.
I am agreeing with MikeW here because he used to be in charge of Maintenance.
He would know what is required
Dear Tree, :roll:
I am sure JZ Knight appreciates that you publicly agree with Mike Wright insomuch RSE is in compliance with Thurston county fire codes :-? However….
In my opinion you are wrong and dangerously mistaken. To what compliance criteria of business operation is RSE permitted?
Is it accurate? I have covered this ground with you before, so I will attempt to dig a little deeper to help you understand why I think you and RSE supporters are blindsided on these issues.
JZ Knight has blatantly deceived the county to obtain those RSE 'permits' as to what 'business activities' takes place at RSE,Inc In short...those business permits approved by Thurston County are OUT OF COMPLIANCE.
This fact trumps those ‘compliance’ that allow Fire Health and Safely requirement to fall through the cracks and sealed with false Fire safety permits, County bribes, and clever PR, creating blind-spots in the RSE fire inspections compliance.
Lets look at a little RSE history here….
JZK obtained a county temporary use permit by claiming RSE was ‘Fraternity’, JZK’s local mates at Thurston County rubber-stamped that assertion Circa RSE 1988.
This temporary use business permit was again rubber-stamped in 1999 under the condition of major upgrade to the size of the arena and overall facilities to accommodate up to 2000 students, this permit expired in 2001 and conveniently for JZK,inc fell through the cracks.
After that time JZK was advertising the RSE arena as holding a 2000 capacity, meanwhile county officials turn a blind eye. Our EMF letters of concern were also completely ignored.
OK back to my main point....
For JZK to claim RSE is merely a retail sales, seminars, and publishing business..how sweet!!! How harmless!!! how safe!!!!?
But it is a lie. As those Youtube videos JZK,Inc & JZK is now suing me in NZ for alleged copyright infringements clearly proves the RSE ‘seminars’ belong to a county permit category more accurately designated for a seedy alcohol fueled nightclub Ramtha Rave Business establishment' in a 'sleepover' modified horse arena.
Perhaps Tree, because of what you have publicly stated on EMF ‘ and initially removed for your protection also’ ...
If you get called/named as a witness for JZK,Inc you may be wise to research your response other than those banal digs at myself and misleading comments that JZK and her pundits applaud.
As for ....
“Much better reception on other forums.”
Is it any wonder? :sad:

Hello Mike,
Your statements as to the County Fire Marshals role inspecting RSE....
“you and your associates have yet to educate yourselves that Fire District Chiefs and their fire fighters are responsible for responding to 911 calls, not inspecting facilities which is a role of a completely different organization called the Fire Marshal's Office.”
what has that got to do anything?, our letters were sent to the Fire Marshals office with no response.

David

Related:
Thank you Ockham ..you had me Googling a follow-up to your post... :idea:
Optical smoke detectors are available that are designed to operate in dusty areas.
These detectors must be professionally installed since the location of detectors within the building is specifically designed for the structure.
Heat detectors can be used in conjunction with smoke detectors.
Fire Safety In Barns -Detection and Alerting Devices

http://firesafetyinbarns.com/16-detect-alert-1.html
Barn-fire prevention requires a strategy like no other.
You must be able to detect a fire with good quality smoke/flame/heat detectors;
http://cs.thehorse.com/blogs/horse-911- ... klist.aspx
Steps to Fire Proofing Your Horse Barn & Stables
Install smoke, heat and Co2 detectors inside your barn with an external alarm or bell.
Have a fire drill at least twice a year.
Develop an evacuation plan to get you and your horse out quickly and safely.
Share the plan, such as 1. Get out of structure,
2. Call fire department,
3. Take steps to control or extinguish the fire.
Make sure employees and family members know what to do incase of a barn fire.
http://www.custombuiltbarns.com/Ranch/b ... safety.htm

RSE Fire safety inspections conducted by Knight Fire Protection
http://www.knightfire.net/about.shtml

(EMF) View topic - Thurston County, BUSINESS LICENSES AND REGULATIONS
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1829&p=14326&hilit ... ire#p14326
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

The issue for me is the RSE horse barn converted to assembly hall is apparently not being used in the manner under which it was permitted. Of course a licensed professional is needed to make an assessment.

My personal non-professional opinion is that I would not attend an RSE event because I believe there is not sufficient egress capacity to support efficient evacuation of the facility. I believe the facility could be retrofitted to be safer by increasing the number of exits, reducing the occupant load, rigorously enforcing no alcohol and no open flame rules, and prefacing events with evacuation instructions.

My opinion is based on studying National Fire Protection Association guidelines that can be found at:

http://www.nfpa.org.

In particular I find that Chapter 22 of the inspector's reference applies to this discussion, especially pages 244, 246 and 247:

http://www.nfpa.org/assets/files/pdf/inspection.pdf
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The issue for me is the RSE horse barn converted to assembly hall is apparently not being used in the manner under which it was permitted.
Thank you Ockham, that's it in a nutshell.... no pun intended.
How JZK pulled this destructive and abusive scam off for over twenty three years is astounding.
Thurston County officials and the press selling out has much to do with it.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hello Mike,
Does Ramtha's School of Enlightenment have a fire drill procedure and in place for a complete evacuation of the arena?
If so, is this in conjunction with the local fire department?
Mike Wright:
RSE is a division of JZK, Inc. which is a for-profit corp conducting retail sales, seminars, and publishing.

You failed to mention that RSE is a SCHOOL, The students body are your customers that consist of Men, Women, Teenagers, Children the aged and infirm. RSE describes JZK property as 'The School campus'.
So lets look at this "RSE Fire & Building Codes" from RSE operating as a private school.
IS RSE,Inc in COMPLIANCE?
Certainly during my seven years while attending RSE there was none, unless you count an earthquake drill (circa RSE 1994)
I remember Vicky Cady on her instructions, telling us to RUN to the nearest exit.. YES RUN.
I will never forget Vicky with her trademark bullhorn screaming us.. run run run, and the bottleneck at the doors.
I thought WFT.... isn't 'Ramtha' suppose to be protecting us :-?
Vicky sure loved that bullhorn :roll:

Much appreciation Mike if you would address these questions and issues,
I think even RSE students would appreciate and deserve an answer,
many have children that attend JZK's private school.

David.

Related:
Pursuant to Life Safety Code 11-7-.1,
all public and private schools must conduct monthly fire drills while in session.
Fire Reporting compliance
http://www.oci.ga.gov/PublicEducation/S ... eport.aspx
A fire drill is a method of practicing the evacuation of a building for a fire or other emergency. Generally, the emergency system (usually the fire alarm/smoke detector) sounds and the building is evacuated as though a real fire had occurred. Usually, the time it takes to evacuate is measured to ensure that it occurs within a reasonable length of time, and problems with the emergency system or evacuation procedures are identified to be remedied
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_drill
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Just to clear up any doubts that JZK operates and promotes RSE as a school, with campus and students....
Pulled from the RSE website...
The School
Where is the school located?
JZ's home and the school campus are located near Yelm,
the campus is a place of special beauty and deep serenity.
When an event concludes, the students leave the campus.
This school integrates contemporary knowledge with practical teachings, enabling students....
How is the school structured?
Ramtha's School of Enlightenment has students from all over the world and all walks of life from six years of age and up. The starting point for the school is a Beginning Event. New students can attend the retreat at the school's location in Yelm….
This course can be attended at the school's campus or as an on-demand stream. If a new student desires to continue with their schooling and become a current student,
The Follow-Up can be attended at the school's location, via
….
Ramtha's School of Enlightenment
http://www.ramtha.com/content/faq.aspx
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Just to clear up any doubts that JZK operates and promotes RSE a private school, with campus and students....
Pulled from the RSE website...Ramtha's School of Enlightenment
http://www.ramtha.com/content/faq.aspx
The School
Where is the school located?
JZ's home and the school campus are located near Yelm,
the campus is a place of special beauty and deep serenity.
When an event concludes, the students leave the campus.
This school integrates contemporary knowledge with practical teachings, enabling students....
How is the school structured?
Ramtha's School of Enlightenment has students from all over the world and all walks of life from six years of age and up. The starting point for the school is a Beginning Event. New students can attend the retreat at the school's location in Yelm
This course can be attended at the school's campus or as an on-demand stream. If a new student desires to continue with their schooling and become a current student,
The Follow-Up can be attended at the school's location via......
So my point in all this is....
JZ Knight has been operating an unlicensed and unregulated private school for over twenty three years,
Dodging State and County Fire, Health and Safety codes and Permits 'Compliances' set in place for private school businesses to assure safeguards are set in place to protect the public.

Can we discuss this Mike?

David
mikew

Unread post by mikew »

David McCarthy wrote:Just to clear up any doubts that JZK operates and promotes RSE a private school, with campus and students....

Can we discuss this Mike?

David
Just a brief reply for the moment. Two points on this topic:

First, RSE is a business division of JZK, Inc. JZK, Inc. is the legal entity. JZK, Inc. has the trade name of "Ramtha's School of Enlightenment" registered with the WA Sec. of State Corporations Division. The State Corporations Division is not confused on this matter. I trust this clears up any doubts.

Second, there are no State licensing requirements for schools of enlightenment as far as I am aware.

Thanks,
Mike
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Mike,
Second, there are no State licensing requirements for schools of enlightenment as far as I am aware.
I wonder why :roll:
I look forward to a more clear response.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Let me step aside for a moment from the verbal machinations of business entities, what is incorporated where and who does or doesn't have what permits.

I have personal friends who have attended events hosted in the arena, meeting hall, fraternity room or whatever you want to call it. They adore Judy Knight and the Ramtha character for better or worse. To a tee they said the experience in Yelm sucks. The hall is over-crowded and stinky, the bathrooms are far too small for the crowd, the ability to bathe one's self at a multi-day event is almost non existent.

I believe the business could and should do a lot more to give its customers a healthy, safe and pleasant experience. Now maybe a cynical bean counter would say that there are enough repeat customers buying repeat events because they're afraid of risking not, "staying current," so it doesn't matter what kind of experience the customers get as long as the desired profits are rolling into the business entity's accounts receivable ledger. That, my friend, is the difference between shopping at Trader Joe's and shopping at Wal-Mart. At Wal-Mart, you get what you need, but put up with it; at Trader Joe's your uplifted by the superior products and want to come back.

It is about time you show you're running that school for your customers' benefit, rather than the school has customers for your benefit. Loosen up and put some much needed and apparently promised-since-1999 upgrades into the facilities. Aspire for and achieve excellence.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

I actually moved my bedding away from the doors and close to the wall because I knew if there was a emergency I would be trampled by the folks trying to get out.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Just a thought about whoever posted in the name of Mike Wright: It is hard to say who it really is: Mike Wright himself or a lawyer pretexting as Mike Wright. Oh, where has that come up before? An Internet address trace might show who it really is. (Insert smile icon)

I think you are on the right track Roy G. Option 1 is that MW lacks the stones to come back and engage in a real discussion. I tried to keep my remarks more centered on the customer experience that the business for which MW works is presenting. Piss poor by what I've heard from my ramster friends, and from what I've read posted on EMF. Fire safety is just one part of it. Inadequate bathrooms and terribly inadequate bathing facilities just add to the cavalier attitude that I see the business projecting that its customers are a revenue stream and customer needs are only to be addressed to the extent to protect the revenue stream. If the business really were about teaching enlightenment albeit via books, recordings or live classes, then the business would be customer centric and the revenue stream becomes the reward the business reaps for going beyond meeting the bare minimum needs of its patrons.

Option 2: If we have a case of pretexting going on here, it violates the terms of use for EMF.

Option 3: Maybe MW was ordered by JZ Knight to make a perfunctory appearance here to try to paint a picture like the business cares and/or has the guts to show up here.

Option 4: The whole fire safety thing is just an elementary school attempt to divert the discussion board away from the other more substantive discussion issues about the validity of the business as a school in general, the business's apparent attempt to manipulate local and state politics, and the apparent psychological damage the business has done to its former customers.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hello Mike Wright,
You’re JZK fishing and baiting expedition on EMF has now run its course.
You have no intention of remotely addressing any of the questions respectfully asked of you from our EMF members.

As with any offshore fishing expedition... it is not wise to set off on a leaky boat especially with a blind drunk for a captain, no matter how big, luxurious and unsinkable the boat may seem.
On that note…Here’s a straight and simple question for you and your captain…
Does JZK,Inc actually own the content recorded during those RSE Feb 2012 live stream events and video’s? :idea:
Since they are at the center of the YouTube DMCA takedown notices and current copyright / COP lawsuits, and countless subpoenas JZK launched in trying to hunt down those she thinks may have copied those live stream videos.
RSE students must ask themselves, why not ask the all knowing ‘Ramtha’?
But let’s not even go there. :roll:
With all that wonderful music to prop up JZK’s hate speech and abuse of students I think it’s a pertinent question to ask...
If only the editor of your local newspaper Keven Graves in his editorial who actually viewed those videos would have questioned this point... however at least he was upfront and correct to say:
“JZ Knight may have had success in getting copies of unflattering videos pulled off the Internet, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t more videos surfacing.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: You cannot put toothpaste back into the tube.
I recently watched a fifth, longer video of Knight as Ramtha, and let’s just say, it ain’t a pretty sight.
In the most recent video, Knight is slurring her speech, bashing Jews and severely castigating Ramtha School of Enlightenment students and RSE staff.
As I watched Knight belittle and berate her doting supporters, I couldn’t help but think that most of these people paid quite dearly to be treated quite poorly.”
“Knight is the one who spewed the hate speech on video and then very publicly sued Virginia Coverdale to get the videos pulled out of public view. It was Knight’s machine that issued a press release by Coverdale’s brother stating that his sister was being vindictive because she slept with Knight’s former boyfriend, James Flick.
It was Knight who unsuccessfully subpoenaed The Freedom Foundation in an ill-conceived move to obtain information.”
Perhaps we will meet face to face in the NZ courts, I certainly hope so, just make sure your NZ visa is in order.
But since you have chosen to ignore every question and concern I and other EMF members respectfully asked of you,
you and JZ Knights cronies are not welcome to post EMF.
Consider yourself now banned from posting on EMF.

David.

Related:
JZ Knight lawsuit is a story we will keep covering - Nisqually Valley News: Editorial
http://www.yelmonline.com/opinion/edito ... 348ff.html

Guidelines for the use of music under copyright
http://www.reach.net/~scherer/p/copyhelp.htm
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Mike Wright RSE Fire & Building Codes - RSE Music Copyrights

I have a few more observations to share....
Judge Tabors ruling ordering Virginia Coverdale to pay $600,021 to JZ Knight is almost as repugnant as the RSE February 2012 live stream event video recording now at the center of two lawsuits from JZ Knight's RSE 'entertainment corporation in an attempt to gag free speech and bury evidence of abuses at RSE.
JZK claimed copyright ownership of this video in order to stop segments going public on YouTube.
The costs involved for my US lawyer Joshua Coltun defeating the JZK lawsuit against me and EMF run into tens of thousands of dollars and countless hours formulating a defense, Yet, despite the JZK lawsuit was dismissed with prejudice, Tabor refused to award costs to me and denied the slapp motion. Hardly justice and absolutely not fair :-?

Does violent racist hate speech qualify as 'copyrighted proprietary property' for a multimillion dollar entertainment corporation?
" Tabor also ordered Coverdale to submit to the court all JZK, Inc. materials acquired without authorization from the company,"
Now that is going to be somewhat challenging since JZ Knight does not own copyrights for this so called 'proprietary material' contained in those RSE February 2012 live stream videos.
Furthermore, JZ Knight claims to not have a copy of the video! REALLY Mike? We know that all RSE events are videotaped, so why not this event? I wonder if JZ Knight-Ramtha or you would be willing to swear an oath that no recordings were made by RSE? Could the reason be that you don't have a copy because it would be self incriminating?
You were present at that event Mike, perhaps you have forgotten about all those music titles used as a backdrop to Knight-Ramtha's drunken and abusive rants.
Here is a reminder of 'some' of the music used by JZ Knight during the Feb 2012 RSE Live stream event to prop up her repugnant Ramtha performances:

Artist - Song Title

Don Henley - Dirty Laundry
David Bowie - Star Man"
David Bowie - Major Tom
Paul Simon - Mother and Child Reunion
The Beatles. - Strawberry Fields Forever
The Fabulous - Thunderbirds - Tuff Enuff
Steppenwolf - Born to be wild
Rod Stewart - Forever young
Santana - Black Magic Woman
Al Green - Let's stay together
Seal - Crazy
Stevie Wonder - Superstition.

These JZK lawsuits with your countless intimidation subpoenas have so far been successful in stopping these video segments going public.
But WHY all the fuss? These videos contain direct evidence of what we as have been warning the public about since 2007, that JZ Knight/Ramtha is a massive and abusive fraud and cult leader who operates a corrupt and destructive corporation cult for the past twenty five years while corrupt county officials turn a blind eye.

It's not how deep your pockets are that will win these lawsuits,
but rather how deep are your social and personal morals.
These legal battles are far from over Mike....
Have you secured your rowboat yet? Greg Simmons can give you some advice...

David

Related:
Virginia Coverdale ordered to pay JZK, Inc. $600K - Nisqually Valley News
http://www.yelmonline.com/news/local_ne ... f887a.html

Prejudice (legal procedure) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prejudice_()
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

So many songs played on the premise and over the Internet broadcast...

Mike, is your company current with its BMI license? I presume a sound system capable of what attendees of RSE have described as ear splitting sound levels must comprise more than six loudspeakers. Remember, just because you bought the CD, it does not confer public performance license for your business premise. The audio material you use for your interstitial intervals is not used for educational purposes, and thus is not covered under fair use doctrine.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Ockham,

On the subject of the music JZ Knight uses to prop up her Ramtha performances and abuse.....
Yanni’s music was used extensively during my time in RSE, I threw out all my Yanni collect soon after escaping RSE.
Just listening to a few bars the association triggered horrible flashbacks of the RSE abuse.
It is only in the last few years that I have been able to reconnect with Yanni’s brilliant compositions untainted from the RSE madness.
Here is are some Yanni’s video recordings that I hope former RSE members can enjoy in their intended musical purity and form….
Thank you Yanni,
So happy you saw through JZ Knights façade during you brief visit to RSE in 1994 :D

David

Please Enjoy...
Yanni- Love Is All - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBKwtvnf ... =endscreen

Yanni - Live at El Morro in 2011 - The Rain Must Fall - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq3zo432 ... UVVFz_KUug

Yanni - The Storm - Yanni Live The Concert Event - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKdbTJmN ... ug&index=9
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I am just asking an idle question about RSE paying its BMI music performance licensing fees to cover RSE's performance of others' recordings at its Yelm facility. It could be that RSE individually licensed the performance of each and every recording with the respective artist, but I'll bet RSE isn't that diligent. Whoever is in charge probably thinks that the person running the sound mix is going to be the fall guy (or, I believe, the fall gal) in an infringement battle. Not true; the property owner is the responsible party and the one that pays up.

If I am not mistaken, JZ Knight got into trouble at least once before for using unlicensed background music. Wasn't there a tape with horses and RSE people dressed up in medieval costumes that had to be recalled due to infringement?

I'm half expecting Mike Wright to post a picture of a CD jewel box similar to the way he posted a spec sheet for the fire sprinkler head: as if there is some relationship between that and reality. RSE and JZK Inc.'s lack of respect for others' intellectual property rights makes the recent copyright fight ironic.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I have to say, Yanni's music is beautiful. I will not listen to it this day because of memories of J.Z knight and rse. It ruined the music for me. I would never buy another recording because of it. Sorry Yanni! Your good, but someone spoiled it for me.
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

Me too, Rooster, stopped listening to music played at the school brings on way to much anxiety for me!!! Which is really to bad, alot of great music!!!
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

It is interesting the triggers all around me, that remind me of a teaching or some association with the school, when it happens the anxiety comes and goes. I think it is getting better though, but it amazes me how it affects me.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Rooster, Shocked and Ockham..
A year or two of attending RSE those 'triggers' are firmly implanted to gain control over every aspect of a students life.
I am sure some of these methods have been used to control Thurston county officials.
I sometimes wonder who is the real puppetmaster here? Is/was the Federal government involved in a psychological experimentation at RSE? Lets save that discussion for another thread.
Nothing is left unmolested at RSE.... Art/music, family, history, science, religion, sexuality, childhood, government, education…. the list is endless. The purpose is to firmly bolt the door in our subconscious mind to think outside the box of RSE.
Everything outside that box must become a threat, even our children.
These triggers are the sheepdogs barking to keep the sheep in line.
RSE practices a form of psychological warfare on its membership by implanting these sheepdogs to back us away from genuine humanitarian ideals that have been subsequently plagiarized into JZK proprietary rights /copyrighted materials, then sealed with a clever but dirty corporate NDA.
Send in JZK's lapdogs such as Mike Wright and the corporate lawyers the RSE fraud becomes well protected and camouflaged 'to a point'. Ironically the weakest link in the chain is JZ Knight... :roll: who has no control over her slow decent into a psychotic madness fed from the very same poison she served out to gain control and destroy countless innocent lives to support her addictions..
I have little sympathy for those JZK stooges... I have no doubt they will be held uncountable sooner or later when ‘The Loadstone of manifestation’ arrives on their doorstep.
This brings me back to Mr. Mike Wright...JZK's sheepdog.
JZK/R Feb 2012 RSE international live stream broadcast:
“ All Mexicans are not worthy of conscious thought.”
I hope RSE students will care to ask Mike Wright a simple question…
Does he agree with this opinion? Do they agree with this opinion?
He will say “Ramtha’s teachings were taken out of context.
But we all know this is a blatant lie.
Case in point..
These lawsuits are a desperate attempt and bury the truth of JZK’s hate speech and to gag and punish anyone that dare reveals the horrific truth behind JZ Knights Ramtha mask and her RSE corporation.

Copy and paste away Mike....
every sheepdog needs a master but those humiliating whippings at RSE are only going to get worse for you.. :idea:

David
Cedar

Unread post by Cedar »

Ah geez David. Too bad Mike Wright/(wrong) got kicked off Emf! I wanted to ask him about his Adjunct Proffessorship... Perhaps the mysterious now missing Adjunct Professorship is also where he learned to be a fire expert. Wonderful! Great thing. At least when more people wake up to the cult, and RSE business is down and he's out if a job, he can get a job in the local fire department
David McCarthy
Site Admin

ah Cedar..
Thank you for that.. you gave me a big chuckle this morning :D

David
Alpha

Unread post by Alpha »

David McCarthy wrote: Here is a reminder of 'some' of the music used by JZ Knight during the Feb 2012 RSE Live stream event to prop up her repugnant Ramtha performances:

Artist - Song Title

Don Henley - Dirty Laundry
David Bowie - Star Man"
David Bowie - Major Tom
Paul Simon - Mother and Child Reunion
The Beatles. - Strawberry Fields Forever
The Fabulous - Thunderbirds - Tuff Enuff
Steppenwolf - Born to be wild
Rod Stewart - Forever young
Santana - Black Magic Woman
Al Green - Let's stay together
Seal - Crazy
Stevie Wonder - Superstition.
Hello David,

Not to derail the topic at hand, as discussed in advance, the "surface" is never settled upon. I (and colleagues) go deeper and evaluate the subliminal. Has not anyone ever questioned the songs that have been chosen? The subconscious choosing of these songs (titles) is of the interest.

Aside, I don't believe I need to explain the significance of frequency via music (inconsequential to studies, as already understood).

Alpha/Omega

Unread post by Ockham »

One of the creepier pieces of music that RSE has reportedly used between segments of presentations is, The High Road, by Broken Bells.

Use your favorite Internet search engine to find the lyrics.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Mike Wright is the Legal Affairs Manager for RSE.
Please View topic - Mike Wright perjury Under Oath
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2233
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE Fire & Building Codes The Great Hall can accommodate as many as 2000 students seated in assigned spaces on the Astro

Mike Wright.
RSE is a division of JZK, Inc. which is a for-profit corp conducting retail sales, seminars, and publishing. Beyond that bit of knowledge to which we can both agree, I leave it to you and your colleagues to seek confirmation of our compliance with the applicable State and County Codes.

My confirmation of Fire, Health and Safety compliances at RSE are at best dangerously irresponsible and more than likely illegal.
Mike Wright.
"As for the building Occupancy Permit for our public assembly building (that is the Code term for our Arena), 999 is correct."
"Few people can accurately estimate large numbers of people. I can see why you and your colleagues might have assumed we started the overflow after reaching 999 but that was not our business rule."
JZ Knight has a very different 'business rule' as one claimed by Mike Wright.
Here is a glaring example....
JZK/RSE website advertisement.
Most classes are conducted in what is called the Great Hall or the arena. The Great Hall can accommodate as many as 2000 students seated in assigned spaces on the Astroturf floor.
RSE Advertisment Screenshot.jpg
David

Related:
SFD Client Assistance Memo #5062—Updated Nightclub Fire Safety Requirements
Updated September 2011

Nightclub Sprinkler Rule
In 2007 Washington State enacted the Nightclub Sprinkler Law (RCW 19.27.500) making changes to a law enacted in 2005. That law required fire sprinklers to be installed in existing nightclubs. The 2007 law significantly revised the definition of nightclubs requiring retroactive installation of fire sprinklers and extended the deadline for compliance with the law to December 1, 2009.

Definition of Nightclub
Under the current law, the requirement to install fire sprinklers applies to existing nightclubs, restaurants and bars in which the aggregate area of concentrated use space that is specifically designated and primarily used for dancing or viewing performers exceeds 350 square feet, excluding adjacent lobby areas. Businesses excluded from this requirement are banquet halls, theaters with fixed seating, and lodge halls.
Examples of concentrated use space are dance floors and open standing space with or without unfixed chairs. (An area with tables and chairs is not considered concentrated use, and would not be considered for the application of this requirement.)
Prior requirements that pertained to the primary source of revenue for the nightclub, the type of performers and/entertainment, and the total occupant load were repealed and are no longer applicable.
Fire Sprinklers in New Nightclubs, Restaurants and Bars
Beginning July 1, 2006, Washington State Building and Fire Codes required that all newly constructed nightclubs install fire sprinklers. Banquet halls, restaurants or bars must install fire sprinklers where at least one of the following applies:

1) The fire area exceeds 5,000 square feet,
2) the occupant load equals 100 or more, or
3) the fire area is located on a floor other than the level of exit discharge.

1) “Fire area” is a term which means the area enclosed by fire walls, fire barriers, exterior walls, or fire-resistive-rated horizontal assemblies of a building.
2) Requirement for Sprinkler Systems
3) The Seattle Fire Department conducts inspections to determine if existing businesses meet the revised definition of a nightclub and are subject to the requirement for installation of a fire sprinkler system.
4) Businesses currently operating in a manner that meets the definition of nightclub would not be subject to the sprinkler requirement if they alter their business operation in a manner so that they no longer meet the criteria listed in the nightclub definition.
5) Emergency Plan Requirements
6) Nightclubs with an occupant load of 100 or more are required to develop a fire safety and evacuation plan. These plans must be submitted to the Seattle Fire Marshal’s Office for review and approval. Approval of the fire safety and evacuation plan is necessary to avoid violation of the Seattle Fire Code.

Each fire safety and evacuation plan should be specifically developed in consideration of the special characteristics of the building, the people who work there and the patrons who frequent the business.
Plan Development
The plan should include the following information:
1. Emergency egress or escape routes.
2. The preferred and any alternative means of notifying occupants of a fire or emergency.
3. Identification and assignment of personnel responsible for carrying out duties in response to a fire emergency.
4. Procedures for personnel carrying out duties in response to a fire emergency.
5. The procedure for reporting a fire or other emergency to the fire department.
6. Procedures for accounting for employees and occupants after evacuation has been completed.
7. Floor plans indicating the following:

• Detailed seating plan, occupant load, and occupant load limit.
• Occupancy assembly point.
• Exits.
• Primary and secondary evacuation routes.
• Areas of refuge.
• Location of manual fire alarm boxes.
• Location of portable fire extinguishers.
• Location of occupant-use hose cabinets.
• Location of fire alarm controls.

Plan Maintenance
The fire safety and evacuation plan should be reviewed and updated by management at least annually or more frequently if changes occur. The plans should be kept available in the workplace for reference and review by employees and copies should be furnished to the Seattle Fire Department upon request.

Staff Training
Well-trained employees are critical to a successful emergency evacuation. Employees must receive evacuation training as part of new employee orientation and annual training thereafter. Employees

should be familiar with fire alarm signals, the procedures detailed in the fire safety and evacuation plan, and the importance of workplace fire prevention.
Employees must understand that it is their responsibility to initiate and guide an emergency evacuation of the facility when a fire emergency occurs. Upon hearing the fire alarm, employees should turn off all music and turn on the lights. This will make it easier for guests to hear the fire alarm and the evacuation instructions being given by staff. These directions should guide guests to the exits via the stairs, not elevators. Once outside it is important to move guests away from the building.

Training Tools
The Seattle Fire Department provides assistance in developing emergency plans. Visit the website at http://www.seattle.gov/fire to download training materials or contact the office directly at fireinfo@seattle.gov.

Fire Drills

Quarterly fire drills (every 120 days) are required for employees of public assemblies with occupancies over 100.
Records shall be maintained of required fire drills and include the following information:
1. Identity of the person conducting the drill.
2. Date and time of the drill.
3. Notification method used.
4. Staff members on duty and participating.
5. Number of occupants evacuated.
6. Special conditions simulated.
7. Problems encountered.
8. Time required accomplishing evacuation.

False Alarms
In the event the fire alarm sounds and staff are able to verify that it is a false alarm or malicious prank, call 911 immediately to report these findings to the Fire Department dispatcher. Do not silence the alarm without dispatcher permission. Do not reset the fire alarm panel until after receiving permission from the arriving Fire Department personnel.

http://www.seattle.gov/fire
Fire Prevention Division
220 3rd Avenue South
(206) 386-1450

City of Seattle Fire Department
Michael McGinn, Mayor Gregory M. Dean, Fire Chief

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This Client Assistance Memo (CAM) should not be used as a substitute for codes and regulations. Individuals are responsible for compliance with all code and rule requirements, whether or not described in this CAM.SFD Client Assistance Memo # 506 Updated Nightclub Fire Safety Requirements

https://www.seattle.gov/fire/fmo/firecode/cam/5062CAM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
seriously

RSE Fire & Building Codes The Great Hall can accommodate as many as 2000 students seated in assigned spaces on the Astro

Unread post by seriously »

Funny. I don't remember Mike from my time at R$E. He comes across as a condescending know it all jerk in this thread. The fact that he has to lie about his credentials is hilarious and makes him appear like a intellectually insecure mental midget. Good stuff.

Maybe he rationalizes the lies with "this is my truth" and "I create my universe".

Mike, you could be a professor at St. Martins or SPSCC if you wanted. However, unlike the BS R$E teachings tell you, you have to work for those things. You can't just wake up, think it and make it so. So Be It. "I've always been a real college professor and people have always liked and respected me." Thinking is the first step in the process and then you have to WORK. By work, I don't mean blow C&E for 40 hours per week or do candle work. Turn to your fellow R$E staff members and explain what I've just told you.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Let it not be said I did not try to warn JZ Knight's RSE lackeys...

How to Avoid Going to Jail under 18 U.S.C. Section 1001 for Lying to Government Agents - FindLaw
http://corporate.findlaw.com/litigation ... lying.html
BlackRiver

Unread post by BlackRiver »

Thurston County Fire Marshall Bobby May has verified that smoke alarms/smoke detectors are required in nightclubs, per the 2012 IBC and IFC as well as the Thurston County Title Code 14. RSE activities meet the nightclub criteria established by fire code WACs, along with the Washington State Liquor laws and rules. The Washington State Attorney General's Office and the WA Liquor Control Board have both stated that JZK has neither requested nor received any exemption from the WA Liquor Laws for the wine ceremonies. Thurston County Health Dept. has verified that RSE is not exempt from the WA smoking ban, so indoor smoking at RSE has been illegal since December 2005. These are just a few little appetizers. We're not even at the salad course yet.
;-)
MindState

Unread post by MindState »

seriously wrote:
Mike, you could be a professor at St. Martins or SPSCC if you wanted. However, unlike the BS R$E teachings tell you, you have to work for those things. You can't just wake up, think it and make it so. So Be It. "I've always been a real college professor and people have always liked and respected me." Thinking is the first step in the process and then you have to WORK. By work, I don't mean blow C&E for 40 hours per week or do candle work. Turn to your fellow R$E staff members and explain what I've just told you.
I liked what you said here! So many ramsters don't believe that 'thinking' is a skill worth learning and applying. That you can just do your 'walk'....have your masterful robe on....and make sure your neighbors see you walking.....and 'raising your hand' to self correct.....and if you do it properly....you can have it all! LOL
MissyGensn

Unread post by MissyGensn »

Hi all!

A quick catch up on Professor Mike's very cool retro post about fire stuff. Per his statement - "We do not have smoke detectors in the Arena. They aren't part of the Code requirement. "

Uh, yeah, smoke detectors are REQUIRED by law--fire alarms are required by the International Fire Code 907.3 (as adopted by Thurston County), and these fire alarms are REQUIRED to be smoke detectors. Those little smoke detectors are supposed to be what triggers the sprinkler system.

And you know the coolest thing?? On October 9, 2012, Thurston Co. officials testified to the County Commissioners that they had inspected RSE and found that their smoke detectors AND sprinkler system were in good working order! So Professor Mike lied about RSE not having smoke detectors.

And for Mike's statements about "There is nothing for us or anyone else to “turn off.”

Another lie by Professor Mike.

The International Fire Code 901.7.1 (as adopted by Thurston Co.) REQUIRES each building to have an "impairment coordinator" who is responsible for being trained to "turn it off." Several examples of procedures of this process--written by businesses that actually care if their customers burn to death--are available online.

As Professor Mike points out so well--there is only one logical conclusion. Like so many other low-rent, trashy nightclub businesses, it appears that RSE has their fire suppression system turned ON during their inspection--(as stated at the Commissioner meeting transcripts), and as soon as the inspectors leave--like so many other low-rent, trashy nightclub businesses, they apparently just turn the whole system OFF during the events.

Not so surprising, especially when this particular low-rent, trashy business owner repeatedly lies under oath, repeatedly commits fraud, tries to dance on stage while squeezed into too-tight pants, then wails about the men who aren't in her bed anymore (big surprise there), then announces she's pissing herself on stage--while sharing that stage with an even lower-rent scumbag who was drummed out of Ireland for child molestation.

With all that class, is it such a surprise that the best help she can get is a dolt who is so dumb that he makes it clear to the world that they turn the fire suppression system off during events -- JUST LIKE DAVID MCCARTHY SAID THEY DID?? But Mike gave the proof!! Yup, JZ sure knows how to pick 'em. At least James Flick got a vending machine and wine pill business out of the deal--which was actually a meager payment for dealing with an aging woman's soggy britches at the end of the day. And for those of you who want to see what you could be facing every time you go to an RSE event--as David says, here ya go -
Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Missy,
Nothing like "telling it like it is.... :idea:
Mike Wright
"I understand your lack of knowledge of Fire Codes and Building Codes to which RSE has been in compliance all along"
What I understand Mike.... you are a liar and willing accomplice to a massive cover-up of illegal and dangerous activities at RSE.
Was it you who disabled those RSE fire alarms?
But lets not the Fire Safety of Men, Women and Children get in the way of your RSE profits.. 'ay mate' :-?

Just one of the reasons JZK’s legal wolves desperately wanted me to destroy those RSE videos and the NZ court documents as part of the settlement agreement I was forced into...
They contained EVIDENCE of a smoke-choked overcrowded arena with captions… > RSE FIRE TRAP - Smoke Alarms disabled <
JZK's drinking mate...Thurston County Commissioner Sandra Romero has known about this for the past 8 YEARS and turns a blind eye, now why is that?
I also made this clear in my NZ court documents >
NZ BRIEF OF EVIDENCE OF DAVID MCCARTHY.
I agree that I have made a number of allegations regarding what I regard as breaches of local fire safety regulations. I have seen, through discovery, material that has been touted as evidence of compliance with regulations. My criticism is that the Ramtha Cult does not disclose the true business that it conducts within its compound and that the permits that have been granted are more applicable to a horse riding business as opposed to a "school". In this regard, I note that the permits that were issued in 2011, 2012 and 2013 have been issued to the "Messiah Ranch – not the "Ramtha School of Enlightenment".
Accordingly, whilst the Ramtha Cult may be complying with the permits that have been issued, Thurston County public records give evidence that the permits that have been obtained by the Cult are not applicable to the business it conducts there. I also consider that it is relevant, that the Cult has made large donations to the Southeast Thurston Fire EMS.

152 In addition, the extracts of the videos that I posted on YouTube provide evidence of unsafe practices including smoking in a public place, and public drinking and intoxication, which are all prohibited in Washington State [CB ] as well as overcrowding and drunkenness in a confined area and smoking in a public place [CB ].

153 In fact, Wright’s EMF own posting provides the very evidence needed to prove that my EMF video statements are true, where I stated that the fire suppression system at the Ramtha cult are disabled during events. Wright’s 2013 EMF posting clearly disputes the 2012 Thurston County Commissioner hearing transcripts (in JZK’s supplemental discovery) about smoke alarms at RSE, and also disputes fire code requirements about whether the fire suppression system can be “turned off” or impaired. Fire code requires that an assembly building’s fire suppression system be able to be turned off or “impaired” by the building’s owner, and that each building is required to have an “impairment coordinator.” Also, fire code says that the suppression system needs to have fire alarms that are smoke detectors. Thurston County management states that RSE does have these smoke alarms, and that they were operating when tested during inspection.

154 On EMF, however, Mike Wright states that RSE does NOT have alarms, and that RSE is NOT required to have these smoke alarms, by code. Wright also stated on EMF that there is nothing to be “turned off.” But the fire code requires that the system be able to be “turned off” by the building’s owner.

155 Because Mike Wright lied about these two critical points in his EMF post, that gives sufficient evidence that I was right about the fire system being disabled. I never doubted that RSE had a fire suppression system. I stated that it was turned off during events, needlessly endangering the lives of people who mistakenly believed that these safety measures were in place. Mike Wright’s EMF statements provide the necessary support to prove that I was right.

158 I deny that my purposes for posting the videos is as simple at Mr Wright states in
paragraph 120. I have made it very clear in my posted videos that my purposes
include:
(a) That that Judith Knight and County officials be investigated for fraud and corruption resulting in gross breaches of Fire Health and Safely Regulation at RSE for the past 12 years, with blatant disregard and indifference for the safely and wellbeing of RSE Students.
(b) RSE Needs to be Shut Down Now before a Major Tragedy Strikes and Lives are Lost. Evidence provided by Mike Wright on EMF proves that I had every reason to believe that tragedy could occur as a result of the fire suppression system being turned off in the presence of massive illegal smoking and intoxication in a crowded arena, where babies, small children, and elderly people are present.
Related:

NZ Court Documents: BRIEF OF EVIDENCE OF DAVID MCCARTHY MAY 8 2014 PDF Download
http://freepdfhosting.com/61756e3c8e.pdf

(EMF) View topic - Key Documents PDF Download Links
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2357
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Mike Wright was trying the magician's trick of misdirection.

A smoke detector and sprinkler head are two different things. We are talking about the possibility of RSE staff wilfully bypassing the smoke detectors in the horse arena, not the sprinkler heads. The sprinklers do indeed take care of themselves by virtue of a low melting point solid opening the individual sprinler valve when exposed to suffient heat. A flow rate sensor in the sprinkler main would then trip the alarm and notify the monitoring station to take action.

On the other hand, smoke detectors detect combustion soot or gases depending on whether they are optical or ionization detectors.

I had the joy of working in a large facility that had hundreds of smoke detectors and the administrative control panel of the fire alarm was located in a room adjacent to where I worked. Every few years a smoke detctor would fail and trip the evacuation alarm and summon the fire department. I know the system could be bypassed because I watched it being done after the bad detectors were located and an all-clear was ruled. The plant manager had a key to the panel cover so the alarm repair person could be given access. While the system was in bypass, the panel would beep every few minutes and print a line on a logging tape that was kept behind the locked door of the panel. Anybody with a key and knowing what to do could have bypassed the system, but it would have been difficult to prevent logging of the bypass. I don't know who had control of the logging tape: alarm company, building manager or fire department. I never happened to see the tape being replenished.

I have also worked in much smaller facilities where the fire alarm panel was considerably less advanced. There was no on site plant manager and no logging tape, only a key, "hidden," on top of the control panel and any number of personnel could have had the opportunity to put the system in bypass. I doubt there would have been any audit generated that the panel was in bypass.

The banned videos of the horse arena certainly make it look smoky enough that it seems smoke alarms would be tripped, never mind the apparent lack of sufficient clear aisles and enough egress capacity for the number of occupants.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

I have also worked in much smaller facilities where the fire alarm panel was considerably less advanced. There was no on site plant manager and no logging tape, only a key, "hidden," on top of the control panel and any number of personnel could have had the opportunity to put the system in bypass. I doubt there would have been any audit generated that the panel was in bypass.
Thank you Ockham,
I suspect the same for the RSE arena, just a turn of a key to disable the smoke alarms,
illegal to turn off but for maintenance purposes.

Return to “Fire, Health and Safety concerns at (RSE), a division of JZK Inc.”