JZ Knight vs David McCarthy US lawsuit

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
Robair

JZ Knight vs David McCarthy US lawsuit

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
I want to let you all know that David "EMF" and his Lawyer are done and Motion has been filed in the State of Washington.

David will be posting the whole Slaap Motion Tomorrow after he is done with some final details and also will open it for comments. Josh and David have been working countless of hours on it the last few weeks, It is a very impressive Document as you will see.

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: David "EMF" Slapp motion

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you Robair
Here ya go..... :idea:

Special Motion to Strike.PDF Link
http://www.divshare.com/download/23920517-b7a

McCarthy Decl_ signed CORRECTED DECLARATI.PDF Link
http://www.divshare.com/download/23920518-a57

Please feel welcome to download these documents.
For legal considerations I may not be open to fully discuss all the issues right now.
I will say this much.... Joshua Koltun is one of the finest US attorneys specializing in First Amendment law, unfair competition, privacy/ecommerce, and consumer law.....
He has faced down corporate cults and won. And just as important he understand the psychological harm and challenges we are facing with dealing with JZK,inc and her R$E cult.
Many EMF members have been subpoenaed including Robair, Joshua is helping him and other take care of this.
If any if anyone has been contacted or received subpoenas in this case please let me know. enlightenmefree@gmail.com

Thank you EVERYONE for your ongoing support.
It is not an alone journey.....

David

Related:
Joshua Koltun Attorney
http://koltunattorney.com/

Religious Organization’s Trade Secret Misappropriation Claim Against Anonymous Blogger Survives Anti-SLAPP Motion to Strike In California Federal Court
http://www.tradesecretslaw.com/2012/09/ ... ral-court/

Law Firm Fined for Frivolous SLAPP Suit
http://reclaimdemocracy.org/fine_frivolous_lawsuit/
Strategic lawsuit against public participation - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_ ... ticipation

" A strategic lawsuit against public participation (SLAPP) is a lawsuit that is intended to censor, intimidate, and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition.[1]
The typical SLAPP plaintiff does not normally expect to win the lawsuit. The plaintiff's goals are accomplished if the defendant succumbs to fear, intimidation, mounting legal costs or simple exhaustion and abandons the criticism. A SLAPP may also intimidate others from participating in the debate. A SLAPP is often preceded by a legal threat. The difficulty is that plaintiffs do not present themselves to the Court admitting that their intent is to censor, intimidate or silence their critics. Hence, the difficulty in drafting SLAPP legislation, and in applying it, is to craft an approach which affords an early termination to invalid abusive suits, without denying a legitimate day in court to valid good faith claims.
SLAPPs take various forms but the most common is a civil suit for defamation, which in the English common law tradition is a tort. The common law of libel dates to the early 17th century and (unusual in English law) is reverse onus, meaning, once someone alleges a statement is libelous, the burden is on the defendant to prove that it is not. Various abusive uses of this law including political libel (criticism of the political actions or views of others) have ceased to exist in most places, but persist in some jurisdictions (notably British Columbia and Ontario) where political views can be held as defamatory. A common feature of SLAPP suits is forum shopping, wherein plaintiffs find courts that are more favourable towards the claims to be brought than the court in which the defendant (or sometimes plaintiffs) live.
Other widely mentioned elements of a SLAPP are the actual effectiveness at silencing critics, the timing of the suit, inclusion of extra or spurious defendants (such as relatives or hosts of legitimate defendants), inclusion of plaintiffs with no real claim (such as corporations that are affiliated with legitimate plaintiffs), making claims that are very difficult to disprove or rely on no written record, ambiguous or deliberately mangled wording that lets plaintiffs make spurious allegations without fear of perjury, refusal to consider any settlement (or none other than cash), characterization of all offers to settle as insincere, extensive and unnecessary demands for discovery, attempts to identify anonymous or pseudonymous critics, appeals on minor points of law, demands for broad rulings when appeal is accepted on such minor points of law, and attempts to run up defendants' costs even if this clearly costs more to the plaintiffs."
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Cedar

Re: David McCarthy EMF SLAPP motion against JZK

Unread post by Cedar »

Oh... Speaking of that "Coverdale legal quagmire"... I officially asked for an apology today... What do you think are my chances? Still holding out for an apology. Guess its the seeker in me lol. While I am at it I think you might deserve a SAID apology as well.

Long overdue. We are here because we oppose cultic behavior in the form of RSE... But it also was found by people trying to get support in EE.

Those abuses should have never happened. I now see Virginias's 600k bill as somewhat karmic for abusing so many of us. Thats the way I see karma. But some apologies for various people would sure be cool. Hmmm
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Everyone.
Cedar, I believe that you and several other EE members are deserving of an apology from Virginia and I hope this is forthcoming.
Why such a great divide and conflict when logically ,compassionately and legally we should all be working together as a team to heal from the RSE cultic abuse and to expose the fraud of JZ Knight?
This is to be expected after all we are dealing with cult recovery with all its psychological fallout and dirty tricks..
It is important to note that my (EMF) lawyer Joshua Koltun had been assisting Virginia via Breckan Scott during all this time.
And he has done a superb job.
My request to everyone on this thread that wish to weigh in on these issues is to also look at our behavior first and foremost and its effects... and to make the adjustments to strengthen and embody those ideals, behavior and moral standing you expect from others.
JZ Knight is as much ‘a diseased group mindset’ as that of an individual person, this has to be purged from our lives somehow if we are to heal from RSE. We have to start on our own doorstep and deeply explore our motives and methods that were programed by RSE.
How is our behavior in this legal fight effecting those we profess to care about and protect on EE and EMF?
To throw someone off the bridge just to 'get' to JZ Knight is to become an unwitting puppet of JZ Knight.
And this has taken place with Virginia's 'General Patton' approach with do not question my strategy because victory is just around the corner!
If this form of pyramid leadership actually worked then perhaps it could be argued it was necessary, but the record shows it is very destructive and counter productive to our collective efforts to bring JZK to justice and to help each other heal form RSE.
Taking on and defending ourselves from JZK has no place for a ‘General Patton’ warfare approach with RSE survivors used as human shields or tossed aside as collateral damage’.
This is not to say that Virginia deserved to loose to JZ Knight in anyway shape and form. The defamation attacks directed at Virginia from the mouth of JZ Knight during those RSE Feb 2012 live stream broadcast were horrendous and I hope justice is eventually served and JZ Knight is called to account for that. All in all and essentially Virginia's cause is ‘OUR FIGHT' that we as RSE survivors still have a chance ‘WITH TEAMWORK’ to turn this around. But for Virginia to take complete control over EE using underhand methods to silence dissenting opinions was wrong and very destructive to the EE and EMF community.
Keeping EMF on track with compassion, integrity and courage, each from our own doorstep and standing
we will prevail against JZK and purge her Cult disease from our lives....
I, Robair and many others on EMF will continue this fight come what may,
from this core understanding we wish deep healing and justice for Virginia and to all RSE survivors and their families.

David.

related:
Patton apologized to both soldiers individually, as well as to doctors who witnessed the incidents
George S. Patton - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton
Merida

Unread post by Merida »

This is untrue. It is normal when multiple parties are involved as defendants (or in David's case potential defendants) that they have some conversations however any assistance was reciprocal. To try and create the image that your lawyer was somehow guiding this ship is ludicrous David.

Also to imply that anyone is abused on EE is unfair. There are 188 members that benefit from EE. There are occasionally dissatisfied members on both sites and I trust you all do your best but to continue to harp on Virginia serves no purpose but to amuse JZK Inc and does nothing to help anyone involved.

There is a PHD in psychiatry who is one of the leading experts in this field on EE as a member. I am sure if she felt there was abuse going on she would not be there.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Wow that didn't take long to attract a 'deflection post' :roll:
Hello Merida
It is normal when multiple parties are involved as defendants (or in David's case potential defendants)
It seems here you are suggesting that I was not a defendant in the JZK vs Virginia Coverdale lawsuit...Really?
Please take the time to read the court document posted Re: "Order Dismissing Does wo Prej and McC with Prej".
My underline:
It is further ordered that Plaintiffs claims as set out in its Oct 29 1012 complaint are dismissed with prejudice to Mr. McCarthy
What part of the 'Plaintiffs claims' don't you understand about the legal seriousness and fallout of being targeted and losing this lawsuit as
JOHN DOES 1-20 and JANE DOES 1-20 a/k/a ENLIGHTEN ME FREE, Defendants
and having Joshua fight and overturn this lawsuit on behalf of myself and EMF?
I was a defendant in the US case as 'JANE DOES 1-20 a/k/a ENLIGHTEN ME FREE'. I am now a defendant in NZ. I know these legal issues are complicated but please educate yourself in these matters.
To try and create the image that your lawyer was somehow guiding this ship is ludicrous David.
What ship? :-?
What is 'ludicrous' Merida is for you to deflect my comments and the issues in such a way.
Regarding Joshua assisting Breckan, is this something you disapprove of my making this public on EMF?
In part...my motive in presenting this information is to address and make clear to those EE individuals who were were close confidants of Virginia that posted on EE accusing me of holding back legal evidence against JZK. So to set the record straight once again....This was a lie and a disgusting one at that.
The question begs
Why was this let stand on EE? What were the posters motives?
To this day my request for a retraction on EE regarding those statement have been ignored by Virginia and those who made them. :-?
Those forms of unwarranted 'character assassinations' against those who respectfully disagreed or challenged Virginia's methods, legal strategy and EE moderating behavior were a constant blight in our common efforts to expose JZK.
Those days are over and I will defend myself rigorously and legally if necessary, this includes defending EMF members [/u]against anyone that continues to target us with disinformation and lowlife troll attacks that attempt to undermine our efforts to heal from RSE and legally expose JZK.
Like I pointed out..we are dealing with a diseased RSE cultic mindset that often raises its ugly face in our own backyard.
I now have a second legal front opening up in NZ to defend myself from JZK......
I am in no mood to tolerate anymore backstabbing fools or attacks against genuine EMF members such as Cedar from any quarter. The gloves are now off... :idea:
So please Merida, If you are going to post on EMF make sure you have your facts straight and honest.
In that we can all share a dialogue that brings a greater understanding and healing to everyone that is at the core of EMF and hopefully everyone's motivation.

David.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
Merida welcome to EMF where you can post without fear to be banned in the middle of the night without even a warning. Please and ask Virginia why I was Banned from EE and comeback here and let me know.
Obviously you have showed lot of ignorance in your post, David have been extremely patient and fair with Virginia much more then I would be sometimes
So please do what David asked, get your facts straight from a reliable source.
Robair
tree

Unread post by tree »

I'm really so sorry to see that it appears 2 factions that have a similar intent
are warring.
If there was any way for mediation, I think things could be worked out.

Merida has his/her opinion, and stated such. Why it was called deflective when you called for opinions on the matter,
I don't know.

I know it is in Virginia's heart to be able to have worked this out (yes, I have reliable resources
on this).

It really does no good for either EE or EMF to bash the other.

I truly hope this can be worked out in future times.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Tree
I'm really so sorry to see that it appears 2 factions that have a similar intent

This is not two factions warring, this is addressing the RSE divisive/cultic mindset that has 'infiltrated' EE and EMF that you Tree have been a major player with your backstabbing behavior hiding behind cult recovery that eventually got you 'temporarily' banned from EMF, but then you found support, enablement and a platform with Virgina on EE to continue this abuse. You are an abuser Tree and its time you were fully held accountable.
You are no longer welcome to post on EMF until you have addressed your EE post suggesting I was holding back legal evidence about JZ Knight. You can post your retraction and apology on EE. I have no wish to discuss this with you privately or on EMF.
Your silence on these issue points out your indifference to your lies and destructive behavior.
That you have found an ally in Virginia is perfectly understandable given the same form of behavior and standing from Virginia.
It really does no good for either EE or EMF to bash the other.
This is how you and Virginia would like these issued framed to 'deflect' attention away from the real issues of your destructive behavior.
I now drawn a line in the sand against your hypocrisy, duplicity and trickery. I will repeat my point to you....
If no profound apologies are forthcoming from you and Virginia please consider you both are no longer welcome to post ever again on EMF.
If I read such diabolical lies and accusations from you again I will look into legal remedies to defend myself and EMF.
I have learnt and understood much this past year and it has been a painful journey....
Enough is enough.
David
Cedar

Unread post by Cedar »

David, a great few replies above. Its about time the ongoing abuse from Tree has a line drawn in the sand.

Although I was somewhat impressed by the tone of her of her last above email. If she was really intent on working things out, it should start with apologies for creating all this conflict on EE and EMF.

I looked back just last week and noticed Tree involved yet again in creating another conflict here back in June, which after so many people trying to address it, one would think she would stop.

At this point, yes, I agree that Tree should be banned from everywhere untill some sincere apologies for abuse, and the ensuing defamation of victims that seemed to occur after the fact.

Regarding Merida's post above... Wow I can see you know nothing of the abuse on EE. If any PHD in Psychsiatry knew the truth, they would be gone. The moment a person raises concerns of abuse on EE they are kicked off, and then Virginia spin doctors (that means LIES folks) what happened to the rest of people on EE.

If you are standing behind the fact that such a person does exist on EE(PHD Psychiatry), have them contact me privately. I can foward many strange abusive emails I recieved from Virginia on EE.

I don't think any such contact will be forthcoming, because there is just a culture of spin doctoring and cover up on EE. If I am wrong, lets see the tables turned. Let me talk to the PHDbin Psychiatry you have.. I suspect this too is bs.

Furthermore, on the subject of abuse on EE, I hear that 2 high profile supporters of EE are off, not sure if left out of protest or kicked off. Apparrently one was threatened perhaps by Virginia, but I have't heard this directly from the individual. Can anybody speak to this?

As well, if such abuses are continuing, perhaps all of us should file a major abuse complaint with facebook. I think V at least should be banned from moderating anything.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

It appears I have been banned or removed from EE as of a couple of weeks ago. Unless I missed something, I have no idea why. I am not asking. I do not regard this as "abuse" but I do see it as unfortunate and perhaps misguided by a myopic intellect. Yes, I am a bit irritated by it, but I am also relieved from deleting piles of redundant, irrelevant (to me) posts on my FB e-list. whew!

suggestion: I would stay away from using this word "abuse" when referring to any moderator in this messy business of cult recovery. I realize that many ex-RSE members are hypersensitive to fickle authority figures and to organized anything, but recovery also means that you learn to get these things in perspective to heal. Using loaded language and polarizing responses is not the way home.

good luck w this SLAPP motion. Margaret Singer and Janja Lalich won one after much anxious litigation against Landmark (est) re their book Cults In Our Midst.
I recall how anxious this made them until it was over....no fun :-x
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi Joe,
I'm sorry and disturbed that you have also been removed from EE but not at all surprised.
My using the term 'abuse' was not taken lightly and I stand by that term absolutely.
Not just from personal experiencing that at times left emotionally and physiologically devastated, but the ongoing harm inflicted on other RSE survivors that turned to me and EMF for support and understanding.
To go into full descriptions of the 'abuse' is often necessary in the healing process and to warn others.
This I hope and request of all posters we can achieve on EMF without falling into the divisive and destructive ways of the 'abusers' that can be directly measured from the harm and confusion they have caused.
We are dealing with cultic abuse on EMF, to understand and heal we are going to get our hands dirty...at times > :idea:
good luck w this SLAPP motion. Margaret Singer and Janja Lalich won one after much anxious litigation against Landmark (est) re their book Cults In Our Midst.
I recall how anxious this made them until it was over....no fun :-x
Thank you Joe....
David
Cedar

Unread post by Cedar »

Yes Joe, I also will agree to disagree on the subject of abuse.

There should be no question when people have the rug of support pulled from underneath them, for frivilous reasons, such as disagreeing with the handling of things, reporting harassment and abuse, then slandered to that persons peers in that support group so they shun you( which has happened to many victims of EE, David and me included..., including the clear ordering such people to shun you...

... There should be no question that this is abuse. In fact it is just more cultic controlling behavior. Pulling such a support system from somebody to feed the sick ego of such a person is totally unfair. It is worse than anything RSE ever did to me.

That betrayal is now heaped on you and Missy. No thanks from V for all your support and hard work. Just silent betrayal. What does this look like? Excommunication to me.

This is what cults do. I am not the first person to notice what EE has become under one persons dictatorship.

To be burned twice in such close succession by obvious sociopathic cult behaviour is hard to take. But as they say, in time... "the truth will out ". Which is happening with more people experiencing this from Virginia.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
Hello Joe, sorry to hear that you have been banned from EE, not feeling like you have not been abused I can somewhat understand that but just because you feel that way it does not mean at all that others did not get abused by Virginia, perhaps you never got the full version of her abusing side, lucky you trust me she have one. I also understand your kind unique position with the work that you do and the need to sometimes kind be politically correct for reasons perhaps called by certain situations or case. Anyway thank you for the recommendation but don't take it personally if many disagree with you on that.
Robair
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

thnks Robair, David, and Cedar..

as i have reminded others, I have worked for the past 15 years in a psych hospital intake dept meeting patients when they are at their worst..these chat rooms of ex-members are very tame by comparison when considering all the names I've been called [everything from n*gger to faggot to piece of sh*t as well as physically assaulted--great job :lol: ]

Perhaps it is my perspective, but I have to see past the superficial emotional stuff and see into the subconscious character flaws that can go deep when I deal with anyone and react as professionally as I can.. I do lose it and bark sometimes.. at times badly behaved kids have to be put in the corner.

It does not serve emf well at all to vilify V or EE in any way despite her "off with their heads" mad queen episodes. be careful you do not become the mad king here making "demands" and pointing angry fingers. different card, same game.

watch your words...they become your legacy...
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Joe,

Why were you kicked off EE?
Cedar

Unread post by Cedar »

At this point, Joe, i think people should be warned about EE, that vulnerable people healing from RSe should not go there, they will likely be further damaged.

Lol what a perfect anology...( Off with their heads ..:)
sunshine... Doesnt sound like he was told specifically..but the general gist is another "off with their heads" story!!! A few individuals this time.

Sounds like Joe you were spared the crazy attacks... Screaming.. Etc, maybe she wouldnt dare go after you... You would know instantly how to handle it with your line if work!lol
Another reason perhaps people harp about it here is the damaging smear campaigns/ slander from the EE moderator after the fact toward the deletees...People want to set the record straight. Hopefully you will be spared this outcome from EE.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

With the greatest respect to everyone concerned, I have to agree with Joe on this. When I was a member of EE, I was not at all happy to read adverse remarks made publicly about EMF and the mods and would always say so. I also feel we are letting ourselves down by getting in the business of blasting V. and EE. We can still remain a safe haven for people without resorting to that and anyone unhappy with EE is always welcome here.
Cedar

Unread post by Cedar »

WofthesunEofthemoon..

I totally agreed with your assessment of what was happening with Tree.. And was glad to see those June posts. But problem is its worse with V. People should be warned, and it is the responsible thing to do after all that has happened. People leaving cults are vulnerable and don't need a mad queen manic flip out repeatedly on them.

It gets back to the argument of whether such topics are a "toxic thread" or not. Both you and I said on that thread in June.. No its truth... And it should be told.. To that effect..:

Just like you said elsewhere that you stand by your statements about Tree, it is the same here. This truth needs to be told.
I believe Facebook should ban Virginia from moderating a cult recovery group. She has abused too many people, myself one of them.

But I hear the discomfort, I digress on this subject. Some of us had to warn people, and in some way hold Virginia accountable. After what happened to me, I sure would have liked an apology esp since this had proven over time a repeat situation.

I see way too many similarities between personalities of JZ and V. Cultic control/excommunication all of it. I hope people are careful from now on.
Said my piece, felt I had to warn people in the least. K I'm done
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you for your posts everyone :idea:
Thank you Joe...
but I have to see past the superficial emotional stuff and see into the subconscious character flaws that can go deep when I deal with anyone and react as professionally as I can.
You have been banned from posting on EE by Virginia for no apparent reason, no great loss at all for you Joe.
and understandable you can view this as 'superficial emotional stuff'. :-?
When I first met you.... you said something that has helped me enormously... you said to the effect:
"Its not about words... its about the destructive behavior". Perhaps I heard you wrong?
We are talking about destructive behavior that parallels in my opinion the dirty tricks of psychological extortion and manipulation that abusers often use to gag their victims into silence.
This is what we have to break through here in order to recognizes the problem and stop it...
be that abuse happening in Homes, Children's Homes, Hospitals, Phyc Wards, Churches, Governments, The Courts, Corporations, Cults, or our very own Cult recovery forums and chat rooms....
JZ Knight is not the disease but a symptom of a collective denial of abuse and deception that is rampant in our society,
this by no means diminishes accountability and responsibility to JZ Knight, her RSE handlers or 'Uncle Tom Cobley' if indeed he is also an abuser.... :idea:

David.

Related:
Psychological manipulation - Wikipedia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

I'd like to know, spicifically why, Joe was kicked off EE.
Cedar

Unread post by Cedar »

Well, Sunshine, as I learned from dealing with V, there is really no point in asking her, there will be the spindoctored political story made available to her followers, and then there is likely the real truth that those who know are ordered to be silent about. At the very least Joe deserved to be told after all his time contributed to EE.

I belong to the camp who feels that when somebody orderes that, I speak up louder, feeling it is abuse and coverup.

Don't think that happened here though, just V refuses to give a proper reason.

There could be more that comes out in due time. But I suspect that "more" will not be flattering to EE, too bad Joe and others got caught in these cross hairs.

Could it be perhaps Virginia has some very bad advice these days? On various matters? Just wondering
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I vowed to myself I would not stick my nose into this. I just want to say, EMF has always been forgiving, loving and very professional. I have never been on the other web site and I am happy I have not. It seems games, rules, just something out of control. J.z. knows well divide and conquer. I am so aware of a sociopaths games and what direct conflict can be made. Just and observation. Joe, David and Robair have been quite astute and have been on helping many, for many years. I just choose to be where I am welcome with little conflict. This site has been so helpful and full of knowledge. I wish I had this info long ago. I always feel welcome. And yes I may have said things not so bright or even out of line. Yet, I was never threatened in any way. A site that kicks off anyone on a regular basis. especially those with dignity, shows something is very wrong. I am just a bystander with my own opinion. I have never been wronged and the healing has been grateful. I thank you all on EMF. You have done a wonderful job and have prevailed through the rubbish!
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

David,
Yes I may have said it is not the words that count in the end, but the behavior in real life.
A corollary is it is not the expressed beliefs but the behavior in cults that matter.
This applies to mental status exams in psychiatry which is commonly called "behavioral medicine."

I vaguely recall getting an email from V about deleting something I posted on EE just before my EE alerts went silent. I never tried to post anything to test it. I answered V in a private e-exchange that I understood, it was okay to delete my post, which may have been critical of something someone I won't name said. I had no idea that it would lead to a ban.

Anyway, I repeat, I do not want an explanation. Since these lawsuits hit the fan, the stress has made folks both giddy and overreactive. It is hard to stay focussed and realize how dispassionate the courtroom can be. Blind Justice, she holds the scales and only weighs the pertinent evidence presented and nothing more.

On the other hand, that overreaching non-disclosure contract for RSE needs to be challenged somehow. The down side is that once it is signed, the weight of the law is on JZ's side and will continue that way.

I think it is best to stay focussed on the law and not on the social and ethical mess that is RSE when addressing this ongoing debacle. If nothing else, the EE experience has taught us that.

Be careful what you sign in any self-improvement workshop on the planet.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Rooster, Sunshine, Cedar, WofthesunEofthemoon
which may have been critical of something someone I won't name said. I had no idea that it would lead to a ban.
Thank you Joe...
I think you touched upon the core issue of why so many members have been banned from EE and then criticized.
It reflects the RSE cultic conditioning and the fallout many of us still exhibit after leaving RSE.
For a totalitarian system to survive everyone must be conditioned 'engineered' to agree to that system.
To 'respectfully disagree' is not possible and met with shunning, banishment and in some cases death as in North Korea.
One does not disagree EVER with a cult leader.
Criticisms and disagreements on EMF within a safe framework to facilitate respectful debate is critical 'in my opinion' to heal from the RSE lies and abuse. To reclaim that ability with compassion is what we strive for on EMF.
Even so... I feel I have failed at times and lost many wonderful posters because of disagreements of cherished opinions.
When it comes to these JZK lawsuits they are designed to smash debate, communication, networking and most of all TRUST...
it is the nature of the beast.
But seen under the light of truth... it is so very small .... :idea:
Lets us strive not be threatened by each other over differences of opinions, legally or otherwise.
And at the same time find the courage to speak what is truly on our minds and in our hearts in a supportive environment ...

David

- "If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking."
Benjamin Franklin
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Merida
It is normal when multiple parties are involved as defendants (or in David's case potential defendants)
Related:
McCarthy runs a website, Enlighten Me Free, which is critical of RSE and JZ Knight and characterizes the school as a cult.Because he was dismissed with prejudice, JZK, Inc. cannot refile the case against McCarthy.
(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - David McCarthy dismissed from Coverdale action
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2171
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Congrats David and thanks for all the good work you do.
Alpha

Unread post by Alpha »

First, thank you David for providing the legal documents and making certain that EMF stays a safe haven for ex-RSE students to come here. This is very much appreciated.

As already stipulated in the Debate Forum, I'm slowly reading everyone's replies, being new here, in an effort to grasp the atmosphere of the boards and to understand the Forums as needed.

If I may weigh in a bit with a few remarks in regards to this Forum thread:

David states:

"Why such a great divide and conflict when logically ,compassionately and legally we should all be working together as a team to heal from the RSE cultic abuse and to expose the fraud of JZ Knight?" (as well as all post)

Reading further down:

"JZ Knight is not the disease but a symptom of a collective denial of abuse and deception that is rampant in our society, this by no means diminishes accountability and responsibility to JZ Knight, her RSE handlers or 'Uncle Tom Cobley' if indeed he is also an abuser.... "
Personally, I would say she 'represents the disease' , and yes, this does not absolve her of any responsibility/accountability.

Rooster states: "J.Z. knows well divide and conquer." Yes ! She does ! It's her mindset, whether as 'regular self' or emanating from implanted alt.

joe sz states: "On the other hand, that overreaching non-disclosure contract for RSE needs to be challenged somehow. The down side is that once it is signed, the weight of the law is on JZ's side and will continue that way." I agree, that it needs to be challenged !

If I can weigh in a few comments from what I've gathered in reading here: Where Virginia is concerned, for whatever reasons she's kicking people out of EE (to which I've not yet experienced), it would be wise for her to sit, reflect and take control of the situation without regurgitating her stress upon people who are (I can only presume) endeavoring to lend assistance.

As some I know have remarked: "Her intent was solid, but she just went in about it the wrong way."

Personally, I would like to make my stance clear: I am for the healing of ex-students, and simultaneously, I am for the bringing down of RSE, legally, of course. RSE has become an insane infestation, which must be quelled.

In that light, if both branches work in unison, then the RSE foundation will feel more weight in collapse.

It is important not to feed RSE the pleasure of 'division'. If Virginia has fed and is feeding in that division, though I do understand that stress (perhaps PTSD) can render a person rampant and possibly even incoherent, Virginia now needs to take the reins and to halt the raging horse, to accept the consequences and to learn how to be a better strategist.

From JZK, strategy would seem to be the name of their game, and they are weighing on the emotions of every candidate they deem susceptible to 'breakdown'.

Overall, I want to thank David for all his efforts in providing ex-RSE students the opportunity to come forth with their ails and evidence.

Though JZK would like to view the evidence as a grain of salt, their over-confidence will be their downfall.

When Hitler had to be taken down,
the countries involved embarked on same ground.
The root matters.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Alpha
For your exploring some very challenging issues.
for everyone's consideration I will add the following...
Alpha..
though I do understand that stress (perhaps PTSD) can render a person rampant and possibly even incoherent,
PTSD is a huge problem caused directly by the RSE indoctrinations, that often were/are psychologically and physically torturous. Coupled with the public stigma and misunderstand of the RSE cult recruitment and practices, there is the hidden shame of having been recruited into and betrayed by JZ Knight/RSE. This will add to the catalyst of fear and confusion causing PTSE breakdowns and illogical attacks on kindred spirits working to the same ends.
Former RSE members suffering from PTSD may seek help with prescribed drug therapy.. unfortunately this
Alpha..
can render a person rampant and possibly even incoherent oneself from the fear and legal tactics
Joe's point..
"On the other hand, that overreaching non-disclosure contract for RSE needs to be challenged somehow.

I/we... have a second round with JZK in the NZ High court dealing with this very issue.
For those that do not know....
JZK, ’Inc. and JZ Knight -Plaintiff's'-, are suing me in NZ for an alleged breach of an RSE (COP) Conditions of Participation contract.
including:
Inducement of breach of contract,
Breach of confidence,
Copyright infringement.

Needless to say my lawyers will rigorously and expertly challenging this lawsuit,
scheduled for a five day hearing at the NZ Auckland High Court, 26 May 2014.
This gives plenty of time for the discovery process. :idea:

David.

Related:

(PTSD) Post traumatic stress disorder - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posttrauma ... s_disorder

Freedom of Mind and PTSD
http://www.freedomofmind.com/Info/artic ... search.php
Alpha

Unread post by Alpha »

David McCarthy wrote:
I/we... have a second round with JZK in the NZ High court dealing with this very issue.
For those that do not know....
JZK, ’Inc. and JZ Knight -Plaintiff's'-, are suing me in NZ for an alleged breach of an RSE (COP) Conditions of Participation contract.
including:
Inducement of breach of contract,
Breach of confidence,
Copyright infringement.

Needless to say my lawyers will rigorously and expertly challenging this lawsuit,
scheduled for a five day hearing at the NZ Auckland High Court, 26 May 2014.
This gives plenty of time for the discovery process. :idea:

David.
JZK, Inc./JZ Knight has left quite a margin of time. If it's her strategy to whittle at you, just think like a sequoia. Intimidation seems obviously her tactic, but while she's believing all her bases are covered, imho, she loses sight of what's behind her. The more she's lashing, the more she's sinking herself into the mires. People are observing. In my humble opinion for rest of words to come, she's not giving it a rest with her gluttonous desire to retaliate, but the world is watching. This woman does not seem to understand boundaries and how to respect them. Actions speak louder than words, and her actions are not promoting her.

I'm patiently waiting for permissions, and as the old maxim goes: "Save the best wine for the last." And that's not dodgy.

Alpha/Omega
The root matters.

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”