Request for EMF member statements for my NZ defense

A place for EMF members to contact the moderators, post their questions, suggestions and concerns regarding the management and moderating of EMF.
This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Request for EMF member statements for my NZ defense

Unread post by David McCarthy »

EMF members statements for my NZ defense request.

Hi Everyone,
I have about four weeks to go for my NZ lawyers to file my defense affidavits.
If you have firsthand experience of abusive and deceptive practices at RSE and willing to write a short and concise statement regarding.....
Fire and Health dangers at RSE
Binge Alcohol drinking and smoking
Gross overcrowding of the RSE arena
Child Safety
Underage smoking and drinking - either from observation or participant
NOT being told that the RSE smoking and drinking was against the law, when they were doing it.
Physical abuses at RSE....
Violent, dangerous practices and techniques
Being told to do something that is counter to medical advice
Physical Assaults
Physical injuries
Sexual Assault
Verbal abuse, insults, Degradation:
Foul and abusive language
Child abuse
Deprivation practices
Food and water deprivation
Toilet/bathroom deprivation
Sleep deprivation
Sensory deprivation
Physical exhaustion practices
Psychological breakdowns
Suicides
The Tank
Field Work
Blindfolded Field Run
Fraudulent Financial schemes/ financial loss
Replacement of Relationships destroying pre-RSE families by arranging RSE 'Ramtha' marriages and 'families'.
Doomsday predictions and preparations
Building Bunkers, the storing of food and weapons
illegal activities ....
Did I miss anything?

A brief summary of your RSE experience is all that is needed for now,
this I will forward to my NZ lawyers who will decide what will best serve as affidavits for my NZ defense.
Trial date is set for May 26 2014.

Please contact me directly Email: enlightenmefree@gmail.com or PM.

all correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence.

THANK YOU....

David

Related:
(EMF) View topic - JZ Knight vs D McCarthy NZ Trail date: Monday 26 May 2014
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2235
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Robair

Re: Request for EMF member statements for my NZ defense

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
Even though I am not posting often I am here every day and in communication with David often on Skype. As you all know David is asking for support in form of Draft Statement Affidavits about things you have experienced at RSE and how it has directly impacted you and your families lives.
I know some of you are afraid of doing this thinking that JZ will go after you also, but what David is asking will not prompt JZ to go after you as this will not go public at this time. The experiences that you have had at RSE are yours not JZ Knights. I am writing a letter of my own experiences now and others have done so already. Also everything you will be talking about will be protected by Davis's attorney if used in the NZ Court, he is the one that will be choosing the affidavit's he think would best for David's defense. No need to be afraid of that Charlatan anymore. At this point just a brief outline of an affidavit will do.

You can send your letter directly to David at enlightenmefree@gmail.com
or you are welcome to post or PM us with your questions.
Thank you guys

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
rbortech

Unread post by rbortech »

Hello to all on EMF. I am a new registered member, but have been using this site for some time (years) to bring legitimacy to my endeavors to help free my partner from RSE. It is not going well. I may post about that later in the appropriate forum. I must say, I have become insatiable for the posts here. They have given me (a non RSE student), hope that I may find resolve to this situation for my partner.
I am posting this here in hopes that it may persuade more readers, members and anyone with a story to tell, to come forth. I, we and the rest of the world need to break free from this type of negligent, criminal activity. No one likes a bully, but in this case the bully is much much more dangerous. Our silence sets a very troubling presidence that has allowed and still allows Judith and Co. to frankly get away with murder. This must end sooner than later.
I applaud David and Melissa for standing up to this monster and all who have taken the time to, with great strength, add their own stories, thoughts and contributions to this site in an effort to lift the veil of secrecy, fear and shame. I do not have first hand stories of the "the school",but have watched in horror for over twenty years, as my partner, her mother and their RSE friends have transformed into slaves. All the while explaining to me that I just didn't understand. Well, at least they got that right. (Eyes rolling into the back of my head).
I know, sometimes, talk is cheap but in this case can certainly be mightier than the sword. I can't contribute as of yet with anything more than my opinion, but I will be adding to the fund to send Melissa to NZ and I hope others will help, if they can, with witness statements and or financial assistance.
Please forgive me if my words are out of place.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi rbortech,

Your posting and support is so very welcome, needed and appreciated..
Thank you.
Melissa and Steve Genson have been absolutely amazing, not only in standing up to JZK and her legal wolves,
they are always being available to me 24/7 with moral support and friendship.
Melissa has not wavered in investigating JZK for fraud and illegal activities at RSE.
This is uncovering many levels of evidence for my defense in the NZ lawsuit.
Regardless of a 'win or lose' result in NZ. JZK and her blindsided trolls have already lost the battle to gag the truth,
even with a full arsenal of cultic power, wealth and intimidations...
Truth has a way of surfacing no matter the weight of lies that attempt to bury or destroy it.
It is the truth about JZK finally seen in the light of day it will help wash away a mountain of confusion and help heal the spiritual rape suffered by countless victims of RSE.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
rbortech

Thanks for the greetings David. I agree with all you have said and it inspires me. The truth shall set you free! Something apparently Judith has long since forgotten.
My sincerest wishes for a spirited and noble defence of what we all know to be the truth.

Joel
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I am happy to see your posts rbortech!
David, Thank you and truth will prevail. Always be truthful, genuine and calm. We are in your corner.
rbortech

Thanks Rooster.

Return to “All Things EMF - Researching the Ramtha Cult? Use our EMF Search Engine”