JZ Knight vs D McCarthy NZ Trial

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZ Knight vs D McCarthy NZ Trial

Unread post by David McCarthy »

JZK vs D McCarthy NZ Trial date set: Auckland High Court NZ: Monday 26 May 2014.

The JZ Knight, JZK,Inc NZ lawsuit 'STATEMENT OF CLAIM' Dated 18 Feb 2013, Alleges the following complaints:
Breach of contract,
Inducement of breach of contract,
Breach of confidence, and copyright infringement.

Representing me 'defendant' in NZ:
Richard Smedley and Chris Baldock associate of the NZ law firm Anthony Harper.
http://www.anthonyharper.co.nz/cms/inde ... is-baldock

Representing First Plaintiff JZ, INC, Second Plaintiff JZ Knight is:
Tracey Walker - of the NZ law firm Simpson Grierson
http://www.simpsongrierson.com/tracey-walker/

We are now moving into the discovery process.

Related:

Anthony Harper Lawyers - Richard Smedley
http://www.anthonyharper.co.nz/cms/inde ... rd-smedley

Anthony Harper Lawyers - Chris Baldock
http://www.anthonyharper.co.nz/cms/inde ... is-baldockNZ court proceedings discovery law .pdf
http://www.jaws.co.nz/media/34948/discovery

Legal aid — Ministry of Justice, New Zealand
http://www.justice.govt.nz/services/leg ... /legal-aid

(EMF) View topic - JZ Knight vs David McCarthy lawsuits
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2045
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: JZ Knight vs D McCarthy NZ Trail date: Monday 26 May 201

Related:
(EMF) View topic - Mike Wright RSE Fire & Building Codes
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2118
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Several people have asked me about how did I get a lawyer in NZ?
How can I afford to defend myself and fight this new JZK Lawsuit?

Make no mistake these lawsuits are also designed to bury and bankrupt defendants with legal fees.
I have been granted NZ Government legal Aid to fight this NZ lawsuit.
This does not mean I don't have to pay the NZ Government back.
my attorneys Chris Baldock and Richard Smedley of the NZ law firm Anthony Harper
We are now moving into the discovery process,
Soon I will put the call out for witnesses to step forward with signed affidavits documenting JZ Knights RSE
abuses and deceptions.
Please feel free to ask questions,..
Although as the defendant in this lawsuit I may not be able to answer everything publicly.
Robair will keep Facebook Wave members updated :idea:

David
Jeff Adams

Unread post by Jeff Adams »

Hang in there, David. You are a brave man, fighting strong for something you strongly believe in. You have my respect. I believe you can win and this could serve to embolden and encourage many others - as you have been for years. I believe you will take it to a new level, my friend.
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Yes.. I agree with Jeff Adams on all points. You are and always have been a strong, honest, genuine and authentic man David and I believe 2014 is going to be an awesome year for all of us.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

;-) GOOD ON YOU, DAVID :!:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Jeff, Joe, Sunshine........

JZ Knight now plans to bring her RSE show to Auckland NZ May 24 - 25, 2014.
NZ Trail date is set for the week of Monday 26 May 2014.
Is this a 'Live Event' with JZ Knight performing Ramtha or Streamed?
I look forward to meeting you in court Judith...
Either way.... the Judge will hear both sides and view the evidence of how you create your R$E reality!
I'm sure your suits gave you my answer > No deals.
I will 'settle' for truth and justice and my legitimate rights and standing under NZ law.

We will see.....

David.

Related:

JZ Knight Ramtha Create Your Future Now - Auckland, New Zealand
http://www.ramtha.com/events/current.aspx
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I agree with Sunshine and Jeff. It will take someone who is genuine like you to do well. I am always in your corner David.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Rooster, Joe sz, Sunshine, Jeff Adams,

A little support, kindness and honesty goes a long way in life...
Thank you.......
an antidote to the RSE Kool-aid :idea:

Today.... I received an email from a Dad who's former partner (an RSE devotee) alienated him from his daughter with lies and fear.
Looking back when I was fooled by JZK's 'Ramtha' performances I also subjected my family to the same abuse under the RSE banner of spiritual enlightenment'.
I've witnessed this happen countless times and its absolutely heartbreaking to see families and loved ones when a partner or child is recruited into RSE. And for what? A greedy and fraudulent spiritual predator that knows how to used coercive cultic methods with (COP's) secrecy contracts to hide fraud while submitting the human heart, mind and resources to her control. This is the nature of RSE and cults in general, its inevitable that family bonds and love will be undermined and shattered at RSE.
I wrote back to D.. the following email..
Hi D.,
I'm very sorry to hear this but no surprise.
The RSE indoctrination's induce paranoia, family alienation's and cognitive dissonance, in other words...severe mental damage and illness.
It will drive family members insane trying to reason with and help RSE followers who become addicted to drinking the RSE Kool-aid.
And having our children caught in the madness is heartbreaking.
JZK has launched a vicious lawsuit against me in NZ alleging; 'breach of contract', 'inducement of breach of contract', 'breach of confidence', and 'copyright infringement'.
This is an attempt to bankrupt me and others into submission and fear through Vexatious litigation and gag my and others efforts to expose JZK/RSE from posting you tube video segments that evidence dangerous, fraudulent, and illegal activities at RSE.
I am busy organizing my legal defense. The NZ Trail date is set: Auckland High Court NZ: Monday 26 May 2014.
Hopefully I will defeat this lawsuit and overturn the RSE COP that JZK has used successfully to gag former RSE customers from speaking out publicly of the consumer fraud and diabolical abuses we as former customers and our loved ones have suffered because of JZK/RSE

With kind regards,

David.
Related:
Vexatious litigation - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexatious_litigation
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Very honest, and true. Good job!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Wash, rinse, repeat.... Past the first couple of paragraphs relating to Jeff Knight, much od the rest of this article in the New York Times of Sptember 25, 1992 couild have been written last week
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/09/25/us/wo ... orce.htmll

Interesting quote in that article. Knight was asked if, "Ramtha could bring somebody down.". Knight replies, 'I've heard him say that, yes.'. Um, Ms. Knight, if you are channeling and in a trance, how you could you hear, "him?"
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Lol...Ockham, That was my goodnight laugh! Ty
joe sz

Re: JZ Knight vs D McCarthy NZ Trial date: Monday 26 May 201

Unread post by joe sz »

Ramtha could not bring down a lawyerless Missy Genson in Judge Tabor's court yesterday. She reported that he ruled in her favor. She won "access" to RSE materials including the videos, but posting them is another matter. Writing about them is not...freedom of speech reigns, not spooks with expensive lawyers :lol:

This is a good turn for David's case too, I think.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Dear friends......

Its over.

The trial set at the NZ High Court for May 26, 2014 has been cancelled under a settlement agreement.

Just as soon I am clear about the legalities of making public my documentations and briefs from this lawsuit I will post them on EMF. I will say this much...
These past three weeks have been an absolute hell.
Well over a year of documenting evidence / affidavits and working closely with Melissa Genson CPA/CIA for the past four months preparing for this trial. Beginning in April the situation with my lawyer Richard Smedley turned very challenging after I refused point blank JZ Knights first settlement offer. At that time I had little understanding of the constraints legal aid funding afforded my lawyer. On May 1st I received notice from the NZ Legal Aid Services they were intending to pull my funding because I refused the plaintiffs settlement offer they viewed as reasonable! Around the same time I lost my lawyer.
I considered moving forward as an (SRL) 'Self Represented Litigant'
but given my mental exhaustion and limited legal experience I decided it best to accept JZ Knights settlement offer.
Legal Aid agreed to fund Richard only to facilitate the settlement agreement process.
With a debt of $40.000 in legal fees, I am to continue paying back my Legal Aid loan in monthly installments.
The NZ Government placed a lean on my property.
I have since been advised this lawsuit would NEVER have seen see the light of day in a NZ courtroom.
The plaintiffs could withdraw the lawsuit and pay my legal costs.
The legal merits of this lawsuit was not ruled in a court of law.
I believe based on the evidence under the lawful protection of 'Fair Use Doctrine' and Citizen Journalism, coupled with the core of my defense(c) was that I signed a fraudulent 1993 RSE document with an imaginary entity and Corporation. I have no doubt I would have won this lawsuit while supported with NZ legal aid funding (loan).
I was fully prepared to have a JUDGE decide the outcome of this lawsuit.
At this point I'm totally exhausted from dealing with JZ Knights legal wolves and a legal system where money tips the scales of Justice. I have to move on for my own sanity and to take care of my family.
Now the bright side...All of our work this past year is not going to waste.
We raised $4,750 in funds to bring Melissa to NZ as my expert witness :D
I will write a note of thanks to each donor and offer to return the donations with a request I would be very grateful if I may pass on the remaining amount to Melissa Genson to help continue her work investigating JZK/RSE the US.

Thank you all those brave souls that stepped across the line and provided your defense brief affidavits and personal support.
To Glen Morgan of the Freedom Foundation....
I will write a much fuller account once I have taken a wee break.
Its time to dust off my keyboard and flutes,
and breathe fresh air again with my family and friends.... :-)

THANK YOU

David
Cedar

Unread post by Cedar »

Thank you David. I am sure the battle will continue until JZ Fight has no more brainwashed students to pay her legal fees. The fact that JZ wanted to settle is evidence enough she knew she was going to lose. She will have her hands full dealing with the freedom foundation I bet
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Yes, time to step away, David.
Let your thoughts and feelings re-collect.

The phoenix shall rise!
https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve ... gy%29.html
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Judy listens to the tapes like every other student, would be her defence [defense in America].
20/20 Judd Rose in 1988 called Ramtha a "no fault guru" meaning "he's there, but no body can see or touch him." And that means legally. It would be like trying to sue Michael the Archangel or Satan.

Have you ever wondered why a medium/channel would never sue someone for claiming that the entity is merely an aspect of the channeler's personality, that the entity is basically imaginary?? That is saying that the medium is a liar, essentially, which is slander.

Skeptics have been stating this in articles and in public about specific mediums and psychics like JZ for over 100 years. If I had Ramtha on the witness stand, it would take my lawyer about ten minutes to fifteen minutes to demonstrate that JZ is producing Ramtha whether she is in a trance or not, and that her Ramtha has no independence of JZ. That is of course, unless she allows someone else to channel the spook :lol: Then the game is on to test the new channel.

from Wikipedia:
Debunking spiritualists
Houdini demonstrates how a photographer could produce fraudulent "spirit photographs" that documented the apparition and social interaction of the dead[49]
In the 1920s Houdini turned his energies toward debunking psychics and mediums, a pursuit that inspired and was followed by latter-day stage magicians.[50] Houdini's training in magic allowed him to expose frauds who had successfully fooled many scientists and academics. He was a member of a Scientific American committee that offered a cash prize to any medium who could successfully demonstrate supernatural abilities. None was able to do so, and the prize was never collected. The first to be tested was medium George Valentine of Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. As his fame as a "ghostbuster" grew, Houdini took to attending séances in disguise, accompanied by a reporter and police officer. Possibly the most famous medium whom he debunked was Mina Crandon, also known as "Margery".[51]

Houdini chronicled his debunking exploits in his book, A Magician Among the Spirits, co-authored with C. M. Eddy, Jr. (uncredited). These activities cost Houdini the friendship of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Doyle, a firm believer in Spiritualism during his later years, refused to believe any of Houdini's exposés. Doyle came to believe that Houdini was a powerful spiritualist medium, and had performed many of his stunts by means of paranormal abilities and was using these abilities to block those of other mediums that he was "debunking".[52] This disagreement led to the two men becoming public antagonists and led Sir Arthur to view Houdini as a dangerous enemy.[16]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Houd ... ritualists
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Hey David. We're thinking of you. I'm sorry it worked out the way it did but completely understand your actions.

Best of luck and keep up the good fight.
Oldie

Unread post by Oldie »

I am deeply sorry to learn that the court case is now not going ahead in Auckland NZ on the 26th May.
David has done so much work in endeavouring to see justice done for so many who have suffered because of this woman
It would appear she is untouchable at any level, and certainly beyond the laws of the land .
I for one, would like to make a monetary contribution towards David's massive legal bills that he now is facing
If someone could advise me as to how to go about making a donation, that would be a helpful start
Sincerely
Else
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Else,

I intend to contest my NZ Legal Aid debt once my final bill is in, I will keep you posted on this..
For now...
We are going to setup a new fundraiser to help Melissa Genson continue her work investigating JZK/RSE.
I will transfer over the monies (with permissions) from our previous fundraiser.
I feel this is a priority.
To all RSE survivor's, EMF members, 'The Wave', 'EE', Glen Morgan …
Thank you..

Justice and truth will prevail.... :idea:

David
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Related:
(EMF) View topic - JZK, Inc. and McCarthy Settle New Zealand Lawsuit NV News
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2299&p=17571#p17571
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: JZ Knight vs D McCarthy NZ Trial

Related.
The Lawsuit JZK, Inc. vs the Freedom Foundation has been settled and dismissed.
Facts...
The Freedom Foundation Fired Glen Morgan in December 2014.
April 2015 The Freedom Foundation offered JZK a settlement deal and agreed to be gagged.
A mainstream news blackout is now in place.
Melissa Genson CPA- CIA who works/ed for the Freedom Foundation and was paid $3.700 by EMF member donations to help her 'Investigate RSE' still chooses to remain silent, refusing to investigate this settlement with JZK.
When I pressed on a private RSE survivors Facebook site, she now claims to own the site'
Melissa posted private information about my family, laced with unfounded and malicious attacks.
These are the disturbing facts.

David

Related:
JZ Knight has effectively WON this lawsuit against the Freedom Foundation without having to step inside the courtroom.
The bottom line... the FF folded and walked away with no cost awards.
Glen Morgan was fired by the Freedom Foundation bosses.
The JZK vs FF settlement agreement was taken out of his hands.
There is nothing to prevent JZK from suing the next person who tries to make those videos public again.
These are the painful facts..
I sincerely thank Glen for all his efforts trying to expose Knight and her cult cronies.
Those video clips exposing JZK, Inc, JZ Knight, RSE,Inc, will not see the light of day anytime soon.
As for details?

Lawsuit between the Freedom Foundation and JZK, Inc. has been dismissed -
The EnlightenMeFree (EMF) Online Debate Forum
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2629&p=18952#p18952
See: EMF : obligation to warn you - (EMF) Online Debate Forum
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2639&p=18968&hilit ... RSE#p18968

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”