information about Alex Collier

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
forever

information about Alex Collier

Unread post by forever »

Hello, I am interested in information about Alex Collier. Anyone remember the presentation he made in 1996? I hope i am on the right forum?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: information about Alex Collier

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi forever,
Alex Collier was a guest speaker at RSE in 1996.
A typical hoaxer to help JZK-R stoke up paranoia regarding Alien/Government conspiracies.
Another hoaxer was Linda Moulton Howe.
Both made a nice turnover peddling their books at R$E.
Copper Anyone? :roll:
a quick Google search finds...
Alex Collier - Lecture At The Ranch - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghuyn6W5U14

David

Related:
Alex Collier - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Collier

Linda Moulton Howe - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Moulton_Howe
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Wow, there's another UFOer from the AM Coast to Coast radio show. I believe Collier has not been a radio guest since the old days when Art Bell was the the radio host. I liked Art Bell because if any guest peddled too large a load of woo, Art would take the guest to task.

Linda Moulton Howe still makes regular appearances on the Coast radio show, which is now hosted by a various people, most frequent of which is George Noory. None other than JZ Knight on the Coast show about two years ago. It seems like there is a revolving door between RSE and the Coast radio show with the same crew of woo peddlers who travel the UFO / Sasquatch / comic book convention circuit. Noory almost always treatrs the woo peddlers' goofy stories as unquestionable established fact. The only guest I heard Noory get incredulous about was a goofball touting a dead telephone. Darned if a few weeks later I heard the dead telephone guy had been invited to RSE to speak

If you have an AM radio, you can hear a lot of stuff for free on AM Coast to Coast that you'd pay to hear in an RSE class a few weeks later.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

I watched a good portion of it. Hilarious but sad people believe it. The speech was in 1996. According to Alex who was speaking directly with aliens (Andromedans); within the next year, the US government was going to completely unravel. OMG. Oh wait. It's 2015 and that didn't happen. 100,000 children per year are being taken from the earth for a variety of reasons. This was of course sanctioned by world governments. Some of the children are being eaten. Wake up people.

Aliens met with world governments either individually or at the UN and asked if they could abduct children.
Presumably, the government leaders said yes.
Children were abducted leaving behind zero evidence.
In diners and buffets all across the Milky Way, our precious tiny children are being slathered with barbeque sauce and served as appetizers.

Please stop the alien infiltration. Do it for the kids. Write your congressman today and tell him/her, you demand we stop allowing our children to be abducted and eaten by aliens.

People will truly believe anything!!!
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

Thank you Seriously...I needed a laugh tonight, and hoping I am not offending anyone by saying that. But truth be told I was there and I listened to it, and believed it. But when I read your post, it made me laugh to think I was that gulliable, shit was I a idiot or what? If only other students would really take to heart what you wrote, and see how foolish the stories we have been told!!!
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Shocked,

Hope all is well. Hey. Now it's your turn for you to provide some humor. What did Alex say about the Kennedy assassination? It was so top secret he had to have the video feed stopped while he shared the top secret alien provided info about Kennedy. Just curious. Thanks.
forever

Unread post by forever »

I am new at this so be patient please. I have never in to UFO stuff. At all. I had a hard time with a 35,000 year old....concept. now it's all over the internet. Including Collier 'at the ranch'. Huh? Got my attention. Then i began to read about aliens. If it wasn't so sad i would tell where ( for a small fee) you can see one perform!!!!

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”