The Glen Cunningham Video Interview September 1 2008

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The Glen Cunningham Video Interview September 1 2008

Unread post by David McCarthy »

The Glen Cunningham Video Interviews September 1 2008. Yelm, Washington.

Glen Cunningham talks about his involvement with Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE).
In this two part interview Glen talks about his unique experience of being employed by JZ Knight
as 'Ramtha's personal bodyguard while a member of RSE.
He came to realize that he was involved In a clever and deceptive cult.
In this candid interview with David McCarthy, Glen answers questions regarding, How he got involved with RSE,
What his experiences were while he was employed there, especially that caused him to leave,
And what he learned of the workings of RSE while he was employed there.
This interview is based on Glen?s personal experiences and opinions as related to RSE.

Video links....
Part 1 54 Minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExsFft-6ODo

Part 2 40 Minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WORXPGavAzE

View topic - THE GLEN CUNNINGHAM VIDEO INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTS 1 & 2
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=656&hilit=Glen+Cunningham

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... .php?t=656

Related:
(EMF) View topic - RSE officials lash out at Glen Cunningham interview
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=463
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Fantastic! Thank you, David. Thank you, Glen.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

David -

Many thanks to you and Glen for these enlightening videos. WOW :!:
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Thanks to David and Glen for the videos, for sure !!!!

Glen is yet another brave soul who has come forward to speak out. When I saw the end of the road coming for me in RSE, I was chatting with some townfolk that I had come to know. They introduced me to Glen, and we got together a number of times. He told me SO much. My poor brain hurt (teasing, of course). He was the first person with some sort of contact with RSE, at any time, that was willing to speak out. That's when I started doing google searches, using some of the keywords he talked to me about. Next thing I knew, I found David.

Life is so interesting at times, with the incredible way that people can be connected, cross paths, and help one another out, because of a cause; getting the truth out to others to help them out of the ditch !!!

Hopefully, Glen's bravery will give others who have talked quietly, the courage to come forth, also.

Party on !
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Glen and David. You will never know the good you have done here. I feel a huge sigh coming on and I suspect many others out there will feel the same. Many blessings to you all.
:D :D :D
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

I think what is apparent in these videos is that there is no pre-text or agenda for malice against JZ.
Same thing as what I feel I have conveyed in my writing about my emergence from RSE.

What is really great about these videos are names of people, used just in passing, that hopefully get some
very old timers thinking. All the old timers, and I mean people who moved here in 1987 and who emigrated right through
with "Elohim" "Ak Men Ra" "Om Akad" and even "Iaut Apeh" eras who know bits and piece of these stories and maybe
start to put 2+2 together. Because each of these people know bits and pieces to many of the stories Glen conveyed.
If the oldtimers start dropping like flies, what will be the basis of the teachings other than Greg Simmons taking over
the school when she passes and marketing his way with more, continued New Age foo foo?
She could use the line of thinking in the up coming follow ups with the same line of thinking that was
used to get us to run blindfolded across the field with 500 other people in that "the wheat is cutting away fromt the chaff"
and as Ed Wiltsie sais "I know I can do it"- but at what price?
I can hear it now: "You are the special few. The Radical few. This new information that is being shared on the internet-
and THAT of course, if only you are frequency specific to it ( :twisted: :roll: ) is just another weeding out process.
Love I You Greatly!" (oh wait- did she copyright that?? :roll: )

Thank you David and Glen for your forthright efforts.
I am sure this will get around like wild fire.
Just in time for some people to save that last $500 for their follow up and preserve, possibly, any remnants of a relationship they have with their families, jobs, or friends.
Whatchamacallit

Tree said, "I am sure this will get around like wild fire."

ROFL ! Yes, you know how that goes out there.

My understanding is that the topic of JZ is already a Buzz in town among current students. More than that, too.
It gives me hope. Not in a malicious way, but so that they can realize they really can move forward with their lives and not limit themselves to the RSE-reality, I wish they'd all just stand up
in that arena, and say, "ENOUGH. We're going home now to do what WE want to do now."

Leave JZ to ponder who she has or has not "channeled". She lied about that, and she lied about RSE being shut down due to Big Bro being after her for such high taxes (she admitted lying). She duped people with the horse scandal...what else is it going to take before people will stop allowing that treatment from her ?
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Quote: ""Love I You Greatly!" (oh wait- did she copyright that?? ) ""

She just grabbed that from Yoda! Lucas should sue!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you?
Wakeup-Call, California Dreamin', Whatchamacallit,
G2G?.Tree and to everyone?.for all your support and encouragement.
There are those amongst us.. (Insert mysterious music here) ?
who prefer to remain anonymous, that have been superbly instrumental is bringing projects such as the ?Glen Cunningham? interview to the light of day. :D

There was very little editing done to the interview, but afterwards I thought of a few more questions I could have asked.
Glen is open to answer questions, that I will pass on to him?he is not computer savvey..
so I will do my best to respond on his behalf on this thread..

thank you Glen..
hip hip horay..

chuckle

David
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Thank you David,et al - The interview with Glen has changed the world as we know it.
Glen questions: Where did the idea for "the tank" come from?
What really went on -from the perspective at the 'top'? - It is my experience, belief, that "doors" were opened for certain people.
Tahoomo(?) - Wasn't it you/Glen that had the story of Ramtha appreciating the naked young men sitting outside in the cold?
Did the idea of blindfolds come from the local man who was teaching blind people to function/"see"?
Were you part of staff meetings in which what to do next with Ramtha's "teachings" were discussed?
Were you aware of books purposely being given to JZ to see if they would become the next teaching?
What do you know about the murder of the man on Russian Hill - the cartoonist?
Did you have any interaction with JZ's children? for instance, I was told by someone who dated one of the Knight boys, how he would laugh at the suckers who gave his Mother their money.
In the 80's, at the end of the Intensive, everyone would be given a glass of wine - JZ made a point of how she didn't drink or like wine - Ramtha would chug-a-lug the large glass of wine.... Clearly by "Two Paths", and clearly by her behavior, JZ is an alcoholic - at least in personality, if not in excessive drinking. When asked in the interview re wine, you/Glen spoke of fine wines at holidays - Did you see JZ drinking alcohol during the years of your employment? Do you have a clue as to what prompted the wine ceremonies?
Was JZ a cigarette smoker? There's a story from a desert retreat of Ramtha marching everyone out into the desert, stepping aside as JZ, having a cigarette, then resuming being Ramtha. Have you witnessed any similar situations?
enough for now! more later....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Just a quick note....

I pulled the 2nd video out to do some minor edits.....
I will have it back online later today...
and post a new link.

I will ask Glen if he will do a Q&A video for EMF's..

David
tree

Unread post by tree »

Another Dimension-
not to take any questions away from Glen, but I have a few answers.
Where did the idea for "the tank" come from?
I know JO did a fair amount of research on Rosicrucian designs dealing with "sacred" tests.
Were you part of staff meetings in which what to do next with Ramtha's "teachings" were discussed?
marketing staff, primarily is concerned with logistics of where the teachings will go.
as far as I know , all the teachings come from JZ and her reading of books.
On occassion, staff may make a suggestion, but it is very rare as there is a great amount of fear
around the offices when JZ does a walk through. Greg Simmons is probably the only one who might offer something
of this sort. It is HER playground and no one forgets that around the offices.

Were you aware of books purposely being given to JZ to see if they would become the next teaching?
I know of 2 in particular.
Direct quotes were quoted from an out of print book Morning Of the Magicians during an "Advanced Weekend".

I also know that JZ paid Pam Paiz (Happy Hovel and who is with Diane D.) a hefty sum of money for the entire Mason's
Book that they use for their secret meetings. Pam had gotten it from either her former husband or father and it contained up
to the 32nd degree (of which I understand there are 33).
Pam was doing "Mirror Work" from that secret doctrine she sold to JZ.
After JZ read it, Mirror Work was introduced. People in the house where Pam was living at the time can vouch for this.

JZ was a very heavy smoker and quit three times all while I was in school for 19 years.
The last time she quit, the ride home from the scan on her lungs (which she never revealed to anyone,
which obiviously is marked with emphazema) became the "New NeuroNet Neighborhood" discipline.
I had actually been at that "petite chat" in which SHE originally taught it.
Then I found cigarette butts in the outside ash trays.
Never quite knew what to make of that.
Do you have a clue as to what prompted the wine ceremonies?
I know this was first test driven on the staff the night before it was given to the main audience.
The staff was sicker than dogs.
Whatchamacallit

Tree,

Thanks for chiming in. The more of us who can validate with answers from our experiences there, the better.

As for the staff meetings (marketing), I know of a person who wants to remain anonymous at this time, who was at such meetings for years. The person told me directly that (for one example) the Legacy Teachings were all decided and planned out in advance in said meetings. At one point, it was decided (by JZ, of course) that it was time to move on because the school was taking a strong global teaching tangent.

This premeditated planning for the yet-to-be teachings sure is 180 degrees opposed to "Ramtha" coming out in audience and "introducing" (from the void) a NEW teaching. Nothing new about it; just newly planned in a physical world meeting.

That's a hard pill to swallow when you believe Ramtha is real. But, there you have it.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I know of a person who wants to remain anonymous at this time, who was at such meetings for years. The person told me directly that (for one example) the Legacy Teachings were all decided and planned out in advance in said meetings. At one point, it was decided (by JZ, of course) that it was time to move on because the school was taking a strong global teaching tangent.
yes, this is true.
Who was going where for which World Tour teachings was part of the agenda at these meetings.

And later, after all the Grandmother fiasco cheating, she was also taken off the World Tour.
Imagine the jealous teeth gnarling displayed at thesee meetings. Finally, the "1" staff person
who could "do the discpilines" cheated, and now she got the boot.
Make room for the rest of the teacher-wanna-be s. ack.
There must be blood on those walls for trying to snare one's way to the top to be JZ's pet.
The thing is, being the sociopath, she doesn't care.
Bring in the kitchen queens to clean the walls with the blood stains.
tree

Unread post by tree »

the Legacy Teachings
for those that are not familiar:

The Legacy teachings were to be the teachings that "Ramtha" gave to his people in his last 120 days
before he ascended 35,000 years ago. All his secret stuff.
I recall thinking at that point, "wow. just get these cd's (even if I couldn't afford all the events) and I
I have the ticket to ascension."
In the CD series, Debbie, inserted several 1 hour "wine sessions with the comrades" up at the house
before "he" came down to teach the audience.
I found that a great marketing gimmick as the majority of people were not privy to those private sessions.
But put 'em on a CD and watch the sales numbers soar!
Whatchamacallit

Tree said, "I found that a great marketing gimmick as the majority of people were not privy to those private sessions.
But put 'em on a CD and watch the sales numbers soar!"

Isn't that just another example of how calculated and focused she is about running her business $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Ack! It frustrates me sometimes and I just want to shake some sense into those people and tell them to wake up and see the forest for the trees; get outta there ! Well, some of them are. And have. And will.

I clearly remember "Ramtha" saying, in early summer, that "this fall will end the Legacy Teachings". I thought it was terrible that they would end. There was a definite shift in the school at that time; a premeditated one. There was nothing magical about "Ramtha" saying that because it was part of the cosmic plan.

Okay, off to the real world; cleaning my basement !!!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The Glen Cunningham Interview Part 2.

Thank you Another Dimension60.
I will certainly add your questions to our list for Glen Cunningham.

Here is the updated weblink for the...

Glen Cunningham Interview Part 2....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0536&hl=en

David
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Glen Cunningham video tape transcripts

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

A request..
We are looking for a volunteer that has the time and skill to transcribe the Glen Cunningham video tapes.
The transcripts will be very helpful to those that are unable to view the online videos.

If this is something you can help with?
Please contact us at:

messageboard@enlightenmefree.com
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Last call ..... questions for Glen Cunningham.

Here ya go Oldone..!

:wink:

Later this week I plan a follow-up Q & A interview with Glen Cunningham.
If anyone has a question or two for Glen, then post them here.
or Email me at:
LARSE@ywave.com

Please... .no need to shy away from the hard questions.

David.
Wakeup-Call

1) Ask a follow-up about "drinking the kool-aid" - it was clearly a metaphor for "doing whatever crazy assed thing JZR tells these people to do" - gives him the chance to reference sea-water, prozac...I don't imagine the Ramsters would like those items showing up in NVN as a result of their complaints about this reference

2) Address the accusation in the NVN letters to the editor that he can't hold a personal opinion that RSE is founded on a lie and still be effective and fair toward the organization in his public role.
truster

Questions for the interview

Unread post by truster »

1. Does jzr have a hidden room in the house that even her past husbands weren't allowed in. A place maybe where she hides her belladonna, cia pills to reduce the effects of alcohol, video camera, and microphone room to easedrop on the students.

2. does she have any close friends who you may believe is in on the scam and might aquire the belladonna, cia alcohol pills for jzr so her mail clerks wont catch on to her scam.

3. did you ever hear of anyone mention at an event that they have a bump or tiny cut on the back of thier head. I'm asking because at my beginners event i got one and for over 3 yrs now it has not gone away. hypothetically if the students get chipped and the chip sends the voices at a frequency recievable to her chip, thus she can hear the thoughts of others. the experiment, and the craft above the events may not be a lie.
the bump is on the back left side ( which is where the eyes shift to the right to diagonally line up with the rear left to grab visuals of real events).
tree

Unread post by tree »

truster-
1. no such room
2. she is a voracious and compulsive shopper. Internet is awesome for someone like her.Just have anything
delivered to your door.

wake-up
about "drinking the kool-aid" - it was clearly a metaphor for "doing whatever crazy assed thing JZR tells these people to do" - gives him the chance to reference sea-water, prozac.
yes, it was clearly a metaphor, but Glen was not employed nor in RSE during the prozac and sea-11 water times.
I believe someone else referenced here on the forum about how they also had witnessed, if "Ramtha" told the audience in a whipped up frenzy to form some sort of rebellious 'army', the Ramsters would do it.
Take ANY wine ceremony, take any entrance by "Ramtha" with the music blaring for 20 minutes and see if you don't have command of
a frenzied crowd. in fact, JZ and Debbie Christie in her music presentation and the effects of music has referenced rock concerts when this mob mentality occurred and there were deaths in the audience. The RSE crowd just doesn't quite see the forest through the trees on this topic and that is applicable to them as well.

I do not think the locals knew entirely what all was involved with the Sea-11 water (using drano as an ingredient ) and
prozac. Personally, I think Cathy May, the newly voted "most popular health care practitioner" should be held accountable for all the
prescriptions she wrote during that time. I am thinking she is thankful that the prescriptions have long expired.
Not even the AMA would really want to tackle all those people's medical files, even if they did have a warrant.

David-
I would like to ask Glen what has the local communities' reactions has been since the video?
Has his job (as a contractor) taken a hit? or not really?
The Quantum Mechanic (TM)

Unread post by The Quantum Mechanic (TM) »

David,

Please ask:

1. Did he ever see anyone or anything (Ever) that even remotely was an anomolous experience, paranormal, peculiar, or
ever personally attribute to being "unexplainable" or noteworthy regarding the many methods, truths, disciplines, or
resulting from anything that people paid money to learn, master or expectantly learn?

2. What question(s) is he surprised that no one has yet asked him, which, he would like to answer?

3. Does he know or believe any of the other celebrated individuals originally associated with the school, or have been,
were, or are now, aware of anything that caused their support, attendance, or advocacy to be withdrawn?
(e.g. Richard Chamberlain? Shirley MacLaine? Linda E? many others). IF so, does he believe they might have the
willingness, integrity, to now share their awareness, discoveries, or current beliefs with us?

4. Was there ever, or is there now, any type of underground on the actual premises?

5. Did he ever personally observe any written material (books, shared manuscripts, recordings, historical information) be
personally discovered by his employer, and then, soon become a "revelatory announcement, proclamation, or teaching"

6. Is he aware of anyone who was rumored to have gone missing, and believed to have been possibly accidentally lost
in their poorly made ug? (or worse).

7. What or who does he believe was responsible for the helicopters, small planes, that used to circle at low elevation over
the property during events and take pictues, reordings?

8. Does he know where the idea of the tank idea originated from?

9. Does he believe or KNOW that any monitoring, surveillance cameras (zoom), listening devices, were/are used
in conjunction with any of the grounds at the ranch for purposes of evesdropping, listening, facilitating the events?
Robair

Qestions for Glen

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Glen David

First>> Thank you again for the Video you have made a big Impact,I would have loved to be in Yelm after it came out,to see the reaction of everyone envolve,or even better a Fly on JZ wall.

Q: Do you think Jennie would be interested to do a Video also?

When we started doing UGs in 1990,Did JZ had one builted for her self? You know that I was there for a big part of all of it I have heard many rumors but never anything for certain.

Oldone
Robair

More question

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Glen David

About J.O.
Did you get along with him?
Did you ever suprised him doing something he did not want you to see?

Oldone
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Hello, Glen -

What type of relationship does Judith have with her grown children, their wives and JZ's own grandchildren? What about Judith's mother, brothers and sisters? Have any of them attended her events, and did any of them come to visit? Oh, and who cleans the droppings of Judith's free-flying dove around the inside of her mansion? (j/k on that one)... Thank you, again, David and Glen.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
Kaworu

Re: Questions for the interview

Unread post by Kaworu »

truster wrote:3. did you ever hear of anyone mention at an event that they have a bump or tiny cut on the back of thier head. I'm asking because at my beginners event i got one and for over 3 yrs now it has not gone away. hypothetically if the students get chipped and the chip sends the voices at a frequency recievable to her chip, thus she can hear the thoughts of others. the experiment, and the craft above the events may not be a lie.
the bump is on the back left side ( which is where the eyes shift to the right to diagonally line up with the rear left to grab visuals of real events).
Have you ever went to a doctor and get this cut examined? I would suggest to do an X-ray analysis, if some kind of object is visible that would strongly support your assumption.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Just a quick note.....

The followup interview with Glen went very well last night, almost two hours.
"Almost" everyone's question were asked and addressed.
I will have the video posted ASAP.

Thank you everyone.... for your help, and questions.

And.... THANK YOU Glen.

David.

:D
California Dreamin'

Thank you David and Glen, for making this a Happy Thanksgiving.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

You are most welcome...

We had some fun in making the video this time.
Glen shared a few more of his experiences as "Ramtha's bodyguard and the absolute fraud of JZ Knights RSE organization.
He also spoke about the response from the Yelm community following his first interview,
and addressed the RSE critics directly, with a message for JZ Knight.
There was only one question from our EMF list I did not ask Glen, this was regarding Alien/government RSE conspiracies..!
and the implanting RSE members with electronic hologram chips....!
I don't think Glen would have been very "diplomatic" in answering that question.
It?s just not that complicated..
Glens opinion is that that Judith is a brilliant woman? but no more than a sociopathic spiritualist fraud.

I plan to have the video online later next week.

Stay tuned.... to the key of life..

David.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

View topic - The Glen Cunningham Q & A Interviews

EMF link...

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... =4291#4291
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

WOW! Thank you again, David and Glen. The "wisdom eye" is opening. :) :) :)
Fantastic.
California Dreamin'

Thank you so much David and Glen. Looking forward to Part 2. :P
Whatchamacallit

Wow, check this out !

The video made it to this website as a review/recommendation: http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=686
This is the older LARSE video...Joe...you're right there front and center !!!

This is the original interview with Glen, too, which just made google's search engines. http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=685

David, you might want to contact this website's webmaster and give him/her the info for the new Glen interviews !
California Dreamin'

Whatcha -

I love it. This video headline appears on the Wide Eye Cinema page just beneath a link to Masters Connection and Secret Behind the Secret. Great placement.

I only hope that Glen's interviews will enlighten people who are on the fence about joining or leaving RSE. I hope they have the ears to hear the message and the open mind to assimilate the information revealed in Glen's videos. Otherwise, the video will just be interpreted as a slam against Ramtha/JZ (and not be utilized for the informative tool that it is).
Wakeup-Call

These videos and the EMF Forum in general is a fantastic addition to the world-wide Internet community. Before I got involved in RSE, I did an Internet search on Ramtha and JZ Knight. (This was well before Internet access was easy and everywhere). With my critical thinking still in tact at that point, I was looking deliberately for what her critics had to say.

I pursued RSE because the worst I could find on JZ was some fundamentalist Christian judgement that channeling was Satanic (which means what, anyway) and that she'd married and divorced so many times.

At the same time. her funded studies with the scientists and J. Gordon Melton came out....so there seemed to be plenty of valid evidence. But mostly, I never found what I concerned thoughtful criticism.

Until EMF.

So thanks again, everyone.
hidesert

glen's video

Unread post by hidesert »

thank you to both Glen and David for the videos. You both are making a huge contribution and difference.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”