PLEASE DON'T HATE ME - PLEASE FORGIVE ME

How to help if you have family or friends in RSE.
xindy

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME - PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Unread post by xindy »

In my original post (This is my first post on EMF) and my (Re-Post) I made some remarks of what my sister was experiencing, from my point of view. I tried to point out my misinterpretations of my sister's well-being present-day. We live far apart and we don't see much of each other and I, therefore, thought she still needed my support as far as RSE was concerned. Had I known how far she had come in her recovery process, I wouldn't have needed to post. I Love her unconditionally and in some emails she sent me, I didn't know at the time, but have since learned some of JZ's/Ramtha's phrases. I saw some of these phrases in recent emails from my sister and re-read them. Chills went up my spine when my sister said, "What say you."
If anything I said in my original post was incorrect, it was not intentional. I only knew I misinterpreted some things when my sister corrected me and updated me of her present status. If anything, I am so happy for her, my heart feels like it's actually jumping in my chest. My sister is back, Thank God, EMF, Joe and any other EMF members who helped her in her recovery.

Tree, I want to especially apologize to you. You had such trust in me and I feel I somehow betrayed you. Everything I said about you is TRUE. You are amazing. I don't want you to feel you can't trust me to be honest. You were betrayed by RSE but I am NOT RSE. Please Forgive me if I caused you to be confused. You suffered enough and I don't want to add to your horrible experiences. I truly care about you.

To everyone else on EMF that replied to my post, I want to thank you for your honesty and openess with me in describing some of the rituals, rules, meetings, etc. I've learned so much from you and reading the posts of so many others. You've all made the break from this cult and are such an inspiration to other members who are in the recovery process or trying to leave RSE. Some of the posts I've read have touched me so deeply by how many years of members' lives were given to someone they TRUSTED. Leaving families, losing their homes and sometimes family and friends, giving up your FREEDOM to be able to think for yourself, mental abuse, I could go on and on.

This web site has made such a great impact on my feelings of cults who use mind control, that I want to learn more and more so I can be helpful and be someone you can count on to be non-judgmental and somebody who can comfort you. I need to learn more about what it was that pulled you into this cult, what benefits you thought you would get, etc.

I am committed to be a "tool," hopefully with Joe's help. Thank You All. May you all find your way back home.

I'm happy when I can make someone else happy. Love to All of You.
"I was CULTivated since my birth unintentionally by Parents following Catholicism."
Whatchamacallit

xindy: for you

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

xindy,

Please take what I'm about to say in the "right way". Maybe I'm mistaken, but I THINK that you're being a lil' too sensitive here ?

I don't think any of us (eek, I don't want to speak for anyone...it's just my observation) is upset with you. No apology needed.

Insert humor: Hey ! We've been trod upon by the likes of "Ramtha", so you'd have to do some real hard work to upset us (giggling).

Otherwise, I think it's great that you have a "trust" relationship with Joe, and that you've gained educational value from EMF. But, one thing I feel confident about from EMF is that the DIVERSITY of the posters has really given us all SO much wisdom. It is the DIFFERENCES we come to the forum with, that have enriched all of us.

There have been some times when some current posters on here have sort of butted heads. We truly struggled to see one another's views. Why ? Because we have posters on here who all CARE, but some who are short/long time ex-students, some who were never in RSE, but who have friends/family/loved ones, who are/were in RSE.

Joe and JourneyThroughRamthaland (who has been quiet for a while, with life happening), have both counseled people and neither have been in RSE. Joe does have personal cult experience, JTR doesn't ~ though his beloved daughter was in RSE for years. They have a unique perspective, too. It's all good.

NOW we can look at some of the areas in which we just couldn't understand one another...for example...(I hope we can all laugh about this now ;-).......

there was a time when folks posted who had never been in RSE, who just could not for the life of them understand how someone/anyone could be so stupid as to get sucked into a CULT !!!!!! It totally baffled them, if not annoyed or disgusted them.

Then, there were others who had never been, nor wanted to go, but who were baffled/scared by the "change in my loved ones/family/friends" and they would post from THAT vantage point.

Then, of course there are us goofballs (insert HUMOR, not mocking), who went there sometimes for Too Many Long Years, who would post back-at-'em, saying things like, "You just don't understand how insidious getting sucked into a cult really is!"

Round and round it went. MY POINT in bringing this up is ONLY to express the depth of how diversely we can each view this entire "cult" topic, all the while building bridges of deeper and deeper understanding of all sides. I'm not saying we "agree" on all things. Perish that thought ! That sounds like being in RSE !! But, we UNDERSTAND.

I have gained a deeper understanding of what my family went through, because of my antics in RSE for so long, due to those folks posting here who could post what my family might have wanted to withold/protect me from. Sometimes the truth stung, but it's all good because it's TRUTHful, which even when we can't agree, we can hopefully RESPECT. I think that those who have never been in, have gained UNDERSTANDING of what was going on in our heads, having gotten sucked in and duped; especially for many years (egads !!!!).

I just love that book, Take Back Your Life. It so sums everything up, from recruitment to recovery !!!! I don't have a ton of free time and I like to cut to the chase, which that books does, in my opinion. That's why I recommend it first.

xindy, I don't think you need to apologize. We do our best on here to be honest and careful in our posts, especially knowing others are trusting our word to speak truthfully. After leaving a place like RSE, "TRUST" is a real hot button for most people. They sure don't need to come here and be duped again with lies. You have been honest and clear in your posts...and human. Good job !

:wink:
tree

Unread post by tree »

xindy-
no apologies needed not at all
I don't think anyone felt misled.

I am glad you find EMF and the sources helpful

And we truly appreciate your input and words-seriously
big hugs and thank you :)
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

Thank You so much Tree. I was mainly concerned that YOU had lost TRUST in me since Watcha said ex-RSE members have a problem with TRUST.

Thank You for your understanding. I feel so much better now. :)
"I was CULTivated since my birth unintentionally by Parents following Catholicism."
Whatchamacallit

xindy,

(insert humor)

tree has been to the TANK ! she can do anything. (inside joke)

did your sister go to the tank in the 8 months she was there ?

my first time going there, duct taped, i was trembling. we arrived en masse at the general area where we could get in....hearing jzR's voice saying, "welcome to the gates of hell."

cute, huh ? even way back then, another friend/student said to me just prior to going, "i hope they don't give us kool-aid in there." person wasn't joking. the control issues, especially around "you better participate or else..." intimidated people who wanted SO much to do the Great Work and evolve. so, they shut up and did what they were told.

please ask you sister if she went to the tank AND WHAT IT WAS LIKE if it's okay to ask/talk about it on here .
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

I have been searching the Forums of EMF and the old EMF message boards as to WHAT IS THE TANK? I don't think my sister participated in the TANK but she did give me some words/terminology and Tank, Wine Ceremonies, Neighborhood Walk, Oh My Heck, So Be It and some others to watch for. She didn't elaborate on any of them as she wanted me to find them myself and I've been searching and searching without any luck. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE TANK IS?
tree has been to the TANK ! she can do anything. (inside joke) did your sister go to the tank in the 8 months she was there ? my first time going there, duct taped, i was trembling. we arrived en masse at the general area where we could get in....hearing jzR's voice saying, "welcome to the gates of hell."
Duct taped??? OMG! I'd have been scared to death. What was the purpose of this exercise?
cute, huh ? even way back then, another friend/student said to me just prior to going, "i hope they don't give us kool-aid in there." person wasn't joking. the control issues, especially around "you better participate or else..." intimidated people who wanted SO much to do the Great Work and evolve. so, they shut up and did what they were told.
I have chills running up my spine. It sounds like a horrible Nightmare or an episode of "The Twilight Zone." I'll ask my sister if SHE experienced the TANK. In the meantime, would you be so kind as to tell me about it? It will save me hours and days to find the right thread on EMF. :?:

Thank You.
Robair

Hello

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys
Whatcha.
My first time in the Tank Spring of 1990 if I recall Duck tape was not use but came not long after.
I will let someone else tell about the Tank, also the Tubes should be mention
Oldone
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

PLEASE TELL ME EVERYTHING.

I feel like I've walked into a Stephen King Novel.

Oldone, thanks for mentioning the "Tubes" as I NEVER heard of that term.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I've been so busy with "politics," I've not been here much of late. I usually just click on the "new posts since last visit," and a *ton* of new ones came up. Xindy's experience sounds so close to mine, that I feel maybe I can be of some assitance, if at all. I, too, lost *three* family members shortly after I left RSE which was right after my last event in early 2007. I also lost my beloved dog just two weeks later, who I thought I could help me "heal' from all of the losses, just by spending time out in nature. I felt betrayed by RSE, because what you see advertised is most definitely not what you get and my sense of spirituality, which I consider quite strong, was now entangled with jzrk's "injected" teachings. Re-reading what I'd previously known helped a good deal. I know that I must have retained some of my critical thinking, because I remember the last straw was having a fever, not wanting to be at the event anyway but wasn't certain I wanted to give up my "current" status, and I still went out onto the cold, muddy field to find my card. I initially had chills and felt awful. A very sweet young woman from Australia brought me some green tea and honey, and I'll never forget that kindness, since I couldn't even sit up straight when we first awakened in the am for the very cold gridding the sky, etc. My entire story is posted on the old board, and it's so long I just don't have the time to type it all here, but if it can help anyone, especially Xindy, my original post was under my frist screen name "guilt2guiltnomore"...which was a play on having come from a strict christian upbringing through my own "journeys" and exploration into the world outside of my own. RSE didn't open a mind, it cages it and leads one to feeling guilt. What was the difference I thought between that and my strict upbringing? I wasn't'going to pay for that...!

My husband is from another culture, and the beauty of his nature and his family, now mine, compelled me to learn more about the religions and philosophies of others in this world over the past 20 years. I was so sheltered living in this country and not having any idea of the rest of the world, particularly the eastern world which is vastly different from even Europe!...lol. I have other siblings, too, and probably the most helpful thing was no one saying anything to me about my RSE experience since it was definitely something I decided to leave on my own by ripping off my blinders and tossing them into the mud when I thought, what *am* I doing out here on this field with a fever? (of course, RSE staff tried to "explain it away as 'ramtha says a fever burns off karma!" Uh, sorry, but I'm a health pro and you'll not convince me of that, not even then! Add to that, the exploits of JZ as "ramthat".(punching and hitting people in the audience) combined with the contradictory behavior of some other students, and my eyes could see even with the blindfold on, that place wasn't at all what I wanted to be involved with. It was merely the "promise of learning more," such as healing, etc. But there really was no "learning" more unless one considers rolling up a piece of paper and calling it a "godscope" something new! (and paying for it, too).

On the other side, my husband and kids told me I was much more "relaxed" when I *was* doing the disciplines, such as C & E and the neighborhood walk!... My husband and one young adult daughter had both been to one of the shortened beginner's retreats, and they had their own experiences, too, but found the experiences were that they learned about themselves more than anything and a single beginner's retreat is just a "playful experience," imo, since it's been shortened so much. So *that* was truly something I found quite interesting - I left the place and here were family members with limited knowledge of RSE telling me to go back and *do* the disciplines. Yet all the time, I was actually dealing with three family members having passed on, along with my dog. So it goes both ways, sometimes....lol. I remember that period well..."I don't *want* to do that stuff, it brings back feelings I don't want to experience...".....lol. "But you were so much calmer and happier." Duh, I just lost three members of my family and my dog...I *have* to grieve and don't want to go out anywhere and party!"... So be careful here, because you all might be in grief without realizing it, and again, from my own experience, grief counseling is imperative with that kind of loss.

Another thing that might help is if your sister has other interests. I fell in love with another German Shepherd Dog, we brought him home with us, and I was actively involved in training him and spending time outdoors. I live near a beach, so that helped me, since I find water to be a calming effect, and had no trigger (wasn't like walking blindfolded into a stone-filled creek!)...for me. Plus, I was getting exercise while training my dog. This was the singlemost healing agent for me, along with looking for and reading the *real* books from which jzrk "borrowed" her teachings. If your sister still believes the jzrk teachings, I'd try and guide her to such books, since she might not have the same history I do with exposure to other religions and philosophies. This was my way of healing, and the recommended books listed here are also very good, in that respect, especially Vera Alder (sp) and the Upanishads (ancient hindu teachings). So maybe you can direct her to that link. Another thing, if possible, was I began traveling and having new experiences. Imo, that was very helpful - but I realize not everyone can do this.

If it helps, I was also in RSE for less than a year. But I find myself using words jzrk used simply because *she* has taken oft-used phrases and "assigned" them to her own vocabulary. Sometimes I'lll use a phrase in sarcasm <my> but since my family hasn't experienced RSE in it's true form, it's not a "trigger" for them. If for example, someone says, so be it! - does this always mean it's related to jzrk? Suppose it was a part of one's vocabulary prior to RSE? Maybe it's a trigger for people who have been there a long time, or maybe even for those who were students for a short time. I'm not convinced the words are always something that would demonstrate a person is under jzrk's influence. I think it depends on the individual. One would have to look at the individual person and their unique situation, in that case, and their prior vocabulary. Again, how articulate was your sister and how did she speak prior to RSE? ...this might help a bit. My husband and I joke around about the use of the word "manifest" - and how the RSE people used it. Although I do indeed feel for those still imprisoned in that place!

Another thing that might help, is was your sister thinking of quitting before she quit? I know that I, for some reason, just didn't want to go to my last event. But I went anyway. I now know I had misgivings, since the group I was in would make comments about certain things, example, people responding to the videos as though they were jzrk him/her/itself, and standing raising their bottled water!..lol. Then there was a time when white and blue hairnets were handed out to everyone to demonstrate the changing of the "neuronet." (shortspeak for "neurological network")...and I looked at Mike sitting near the stage wearing these two hairnets and just started laughing out loud, he looked so silly! But the most intense experience would, imo, be when "ramtha" aka jz, would make an appearance. How did your sister feel about that? Did she truly believe there was some ascended being working jz's body? My small group had our doubts. It's an individual thing, and imo, if your sister isn't immersed in discussing RSE, and please don't take this in any other manner, but perhaps you might be looking for something that isn't there? Just something to consider, unless your sister is still walking up and down the street wearking a cloak and proclaiming aloud, "for as long as I can remember".... actually, it's not funny, but that *could* be a sign!

It took some time for *me* to find my true "spirituality" again, and this time with a more discerning eye of anything that has the "lean" of a "conspiracy theory." For example, people are pushing the movie "Zeitgeist" along with other RSE related doomsday scenarios, especially since the huge financial tumble we've seen! So I tend to view these things with a very discerning eye, not even believing when my close friends or family who have never bee involved with RSE bring it to my attention. It's certainly not anything *I'm* going to "manifest."... (we'll leave that to jzrk so she can "manifest" even more "doubt") :wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I should have asked, too, was your sister in the tank? :shock: :shock: :shock: NOT fun. I don't know why, but I'm ashamed to admit among these "brave souls" here, that I refused on my own (without telling anyone) I was NOT going to put myself through that, because just getting through my house after we'd shifted houses was like going through a maze, and the entire "labyrinth" thing was so closely aligned with "walking the labyrinth" (you can even see carpets of this like in some catalogues) was an ancient teaching, and I wasn't out for a "survival experience." Of course, the tank was out of commission for awhile since a woman had gotten her wedding band caught on something, and she lost her finger. And I'd seen the large PVC tubes, and I'd done *that* crawling with my dog through tunnels in agility!!! 8) 8) 8) So I'm "coming out" here as being a "radical one" who managed to avoid the tank in full view!.... :shock:

I'm not in your shoes, but can only offer my assistance in that it rings so closely to my own experience. Bless you and keep you -
~Aum mani padme hum~
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

tree has been to the TANK ! she can do anything. (inside joke)
OMG!!! HAHAHAH! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was too fricking funny!
It wasn't until I was several months into posting on here that I realized how abusive the tank was.

I, for one, loved it.
BUT.....I had a very serious panic attack in Las Vegas when I encountered some very similar 8' vinyl walls
outside a casino that was being renovated.
I have NOT even thought about the tank since then (over a year ago).
Now, I humoroulsy visit the tank here on EMF :)

The tank was a HUGE maze that could barely fit 1000 people blindfolded, duct taped and their hands in the c and e position
in front of their body at all times. One was suppose to find the openings, the tubes (20' 48" wide culters). doors, ladders, ropes, water troughs, with their mind only.
I later heard horrific stories of people cheating, getting bitten, getting broken legs, screaming in utter fright, being asked to be let out of "the test" only to be chastised by Ramtha and the master builders (staff).

To me, I approached it like a kids jungle gym. I thought it was fun. I made it to the void (the center) every time up until group 10 was formed ( an elite group that I later found out was hand picked by jz. hence me not being elite enough :shock: )

I actually had compassion for those who the whole experience caused great anguish.
Of course, jz and ramtha told us it was their past lives eg if they died being buried alive, they were deathly afraid
of the tubes/aka worms.

I took the whole hook line and sinker of the story of the tank being a replica of Rosicrucian tests of old.

:roll:
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

I've been so busy with "politics," I've not been here much of late. I usually just click on the "new posts since last visit," and a *ton* of new ones came up. Xindy's experience sounds so close to mine, that I feel maybe I can be of some assitance, if at all. I, too, lost *three* family members shortly after I left RSE which was right after my last event in early 2007. I also lost my beloved dog just two weeks later, who I thought I could help me "heal' from all of the losses, just by spending time out in nature.
G2G, I am soooo very sorry for your multiple losses. I have 3 dogs & they're part of my family. I lost my youngest sister and I still can't believe she's gone. My dogs bring me such comfort & happiness, if I should lose one to death, it would be like the death of my child. How were you able to pull yourself together after losing so many loved ones? How did you also get over everything that happened to you while you were with RSE?

You must be as strong as Tree. You seem to be dealing with your losses and your exit from RSE. Do you feel you are mentally healed from the brutal teachings of JZ/Ramtha?

You said you are involved in politics. This would probably be a healthy therapy to keep your mind sharp and free of RSE.

God Bless You!
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

Watcha & G2G, my sister told me she didn't do the TANK thing, Thank God, after what Tree wrote.
OMG!!! HAHAHAH! This was too fricking funny! It wasn't until I was several months into posting on here that I realized how abusive the tank was. I, for one, loved it....To me, I approached it like a kids jungle gym. I thought it was fun. I made it to the void (the center) every time up until group 10 was formed ( an elite group that I later found out was hand picked by jz. hence me not being elite enough) I actually had compassion for those who the whole experience caused great anguish.
Of course, jz and ramtha told us it was their past lives eg if they died being buried alive, they were deathly afraid of the tubes/aka worms.
Tree, you weren't afraid? OMG, Oldone mentioned the Tubes! They were representing "worms!" Too creepy. Why is it called a TANK when it's a maze? Does the tank represent a coffin?

G2G
On the other side, my husband and kids told me I was much more "relaxed" when I *was* doing the disciplines, such as C & E and the neighborhood walk!... My husband and one young adult daughter had both been to one of the shortened beginner's retreats, and they had their own experiences, too, but found the experiences were that they learned about themselves more than anything and a single beginner's retreat is just a "playful experience," imo, since it's been shortened so much. So *that* was truly something I found quite interesting - I left the place and here were family members with limited knowledge of RSE telling me to go back and *do* the disciplines. Yet all the time, I was actually dealing with three family members having passed on, along with my dog. So it goes both ways, sometimes....lol. I remember that period well..."I don't *want* to do that stuff, it brings back feelings I don't want to experience...".....lol. "But you were so much calmer and happier." Duh, I just lost three members of my family and my dog...I *have* to grieve and don't want to go out anywhere and party!"... So be careful here, because you all might be in grief without realizing it, and again, from my own experience, grief counseling is imperative with that kind of loss.
So your family didn't see anything different in you in a bad way & they wanted you to continue with RSE b/c you were calm?

As far as grieving, my whole family is still grieving after 16 mos. It's not constant grieving now, it just kinda happens suddenly. None of us even care to go out anymore either. It's so similar to what you describe. My Mom, sister & I all feel the same. We don't care to fix our hair, put on makeup, etc. it seems to be a great chore & we'd rather stay in our houses. Do you still feel like you don't want to go out?

G2G said,
I'm not in your shoes, but can only offer my assistance in that it rings so closely to my own experience.

Thank You for your kindness. Our experiences are very similar. I'll try to find your posts with your old name on the Old EMF Forum.
Whatchamacallit

xindy,

i hope you're sitting down for this one.

tree is correct, there are some folks who liked the tank. it was a challenge of sorts. i personally disliked it because i literally felt like a rat in a maze. one day, jzr commented about it, how "his people" (alien beings) were watching us to see our thoughts, actions/reactions, integrity, etc.

i thought to myself, "who do you think you are ? we are not your rats in a maze !" i was incensed and appalled. i thought it cruel to put human beings in a maze, blindfolded, with almost no access to toileting (shall we discuss menstruating women when you are in the tank for 12 hours ????? i had blood running down my legs and through my clothes, despite using ... ahem... all proper protection <wink>. women were told if they were manifesting, they would stop their blood flow during the time frame that they were in the tank.

why call it "tank" ? well, because that denotes something rough, arduous, challenging, tough. all things a master would want to be...a big, bad arse goddy, you see ? the tank was promoted as THE most arduous discipline in the school. some accepted that challenge and one's experiences in the tank had some level of equation to one's "toughness" and level of godhood. it was fostered; a competitive attitude amongst students, as tree has said before, scratching their way to the top of the heap (especially if they thought they could get closer to jz), would motivate certain folks. i will go so far as to say that i hated the tank. i surely paid my dues in there countless times, under the most ahborrent conditions; i was TOUGH; i stuck through it all. well, initially, i did.

until i heard that comment i referred to above and i allowed my deeper feelings (i never liked the tank; i tolerated it for a while) to surface and then i refused flat out, to go again. i was even in there a few times, pregnant, climbing ladders that are 8 feet high and jumping off the other side. plenty of pregnant women did that. it was APPLAUDED. (sicko) it was was when i was in there, pregnant, that i vowed i would never, ever go again. it was THE final straw for me.

my internal maternal instincts were saying to me, "how do i know i am safe???" my coerced mind was saying to me, "don't go there; of course you are safe because you believe you are safe!"

but, upon reflection, i decided that 1) i wasn't jzr's rat in a maze some some effing aliens could stare at my reactions for the field study results, and 2) i decided that i was right and jzr was wrong for even expecting anyone, in particular a CHILD or pregnant woman, to go into that tank.

tree is right. adults (and CHILDREN) were taken to hospital for broken bones, women had all of their body parts GROPED in the tank, etc. i could go on but it's already disgusting enough.

lucky for your sister that she never went ! lucky for the rest of us that we survived it.

ohh...yeah...you asked about the "worms" as we called them; they are huge, black, plastic corrugated tubes. there would be logjammed inside (picture a 12 hour stint in there when it's 95 degrees; i did it like an idiot....five days in a row)...anyway...people would get stuck in there; they would pee/poop in there, (or anywhere in the tank), blah blah blah.

gross.

and... FINISHED.

LOL !!! that just reminded me of jzr saying, one day we'd look back and say "it is finished."

ROFL !!!!! oh, yeah !!! it IS finished !!! thank goodness for that .
Whatchamacallit

tree said, "I, for one, loved it.
BUT.....I had a very serious panic attack in Las Vegas when I encountered some very similar 8' vinyl walls
outside a casino that was being renovated.
I have NOT even thought about the tank since then (over a year ago).
Now, I humoroulsy visit the tank here on EMF "

you loved the tank ? LOL...ewwww.

yep...i had a panic attack one time in the middle of the night, at home ! i was quite surprised. i just woke up in the middle of the night at 2 a.m. took a leak (no tact at, whatcha), and then as i was walking back to bed, it hit me hard. awful, awful. i went over to my bedroom window (it was summer time) and i was trying to breathe the air (gentle breeze) because i felt like i was going to suffocate. i realized what was going on...and i hoped like heck i would be able to ride it out instead of waking up the ol' man (hey, he's mine; i can call him that ;-)

i'm not at all prone to panic attacks, but that was awful. i had all the classic symptoms, and just out of the blue.

my recent tank experience had been of a loooong, very warm day and the sadistic jzr had put out orders that we were to be duct taped up such that only the smallest part of our nostrils was UNtaped. we were taped from our forehead to under our chins. i was VERY uneasy about this during the entire tank experience, and i intentionally suppressed the "suffocating" feeling i was getting waves of during the actual tank trip.

so, i kept it under control at THAT time, only to have it come forth about two weeks later at home. i still remember it all too vividly. but...it IS over and i AM safe.

i should have done what another woman (i won't say her name, as it's not the point...some of you will recognize who i am talking about)....who boldly stood up in audience and said, "bleep you, ramtha." and walked out.

at least i did refuse to ever go again....though it didn't get me kicked out. drat !!!
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Xindy writes: "How were you able to pull yourself together after losing so many loved ones? How did you also get over everything that happened to you while you were with RSE? "

"You must be as strong as Tree. You seem to be dealing with your losses and your exit from RSE. Do you feel you are mentally healed from the brutal teachings of JZ/Ramtha?"

How does *anyone* pull themselves together after something like that? There are others here, who have dealt with the same. I deal with it daily. Some days are better than others, and I feel a strong connection to my loved ones. Grief counseling, I highly recommend. I also purchased for myself and all of my family members a book entitled, "Good Grief." I wasn't in RSE for very long, and I feel I did maintain some critical thinking in that I saw "red flags," but initially chose to ignore them from day one. Afterall, if there's the slightest chance one can learn the "great secrets," why not give it another go? My personal experience is that I don't feel the teachings I was exposed to were brutal, but the behavior of certain staff and jzrk were indeed brutal. The teachings were a rehashing of so much I'd read already but had never been taught; but again, I wasn't there for the ten to twenty years people here experienced. More than this, I've reconnected with my "spiritual" aspect, and that is mine, and mine alone, and when I look deeply within, the heart knows what simply *is*. And I got over the fever, cough, etc. in time. I believe time is the great healer in this world. I will never forget my loved ones, but I also believe they've simply moved on. People here have various beliefs and experiences, and I don't with to go into detail about mine. But I know the "connection" is still there, because love is the only thing we take with us when we pass on.

What is most brutal is jzrk's greed, but that's not my problem. I feel very comfortable with what I see when I look "within." Who knows what jzrk sees!!!! (BOOOO :!: )... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Oh my heck" - she'd actually forgot she was supposed to be "ramthat." And people still pay $$$.
Robair

about duck tapping us

Unread post by Robair »

Hello
Now that I look back at it with more clarity,I wonder what was the real reason for duck tapping us,was it for us not to cheat,or maybe it was to kepping us from dicorvering the real racket that was going on,like the special doors,the mockery,the helping of her prefer students,maybe it was them that were cheating. You know when you do not want to be accuse of doing something wrong,the best way is to accuse everyone else that they are doing it,politician do it all the time an we all know JZR love politic.
Just a thought

Oldone
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

:roll: I should have added that the one thing that I find *still* drives me up a wall about RSE is when emails arrive with tons of hyperlinks to "conspiracy theory" sites and movies, etc. Been there, done that via RSE and, sorry, I just don't buy it. I usually send the people the EMF link and tell them to "ask Joe."

SO...Joe? ..lol...Can you help here in debunking all of these movies out these days...Zeitgeist and the addendum, the "bilderberg" group, Sitchin, etc. etc. etc. (and then can I copy and paste your reply-giving you the credit, of course?) Because lately, it's been worse than ever with the "One World Order," "David Icke," - you know the schpiel.

It makes my eyes bleed!.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Xindy writes: "So your family didn't see anything different in you in a bad way & they wanted you to continue with RSE b/c you were calm?

As far as grieving, my whole family is still grieving after 16 mos. It's not constant grieving now, it just kinda happens suddenly. None of us even care to go out anymore either. It's so similar to what you describe. My Mom, sister & I all feel the same. We don't care to fix our hair, put on makeup, etc. it seems to be a great chore & we'd rather stay in our houses. Do you still feel like you don't want to go out? "
------------------------------------------
I hope this helps you and yours, because nothing is more tragic than losing your loved ones. I've realized that those I lost are not "forever gone." That helps. But I am still grieving here and there, and I truly don't like to get all dressed up and dance the night away! I'd rather jump into old jeans and a t-shirt and spend time in the woods with my dog or at the beach with my husband. But putting on make-up and getting all dressed up? No. Maybe I just became lazy - who knows. It's just not "there" yet, but my sis and I were very close and I am well aware that this is part of the grieving process, each in their own time. One cannot force this on another, particularly since time hasn't passed yet. I do know I don't want to celebrate holidays in the way we once did. I want "new" memories, not forgetting anyone, but just moving ahead, because going back holds me back. I hope that helps, but I can't stress enough the necessity of grief counseling. One learns that it's okay to feel this way and it's normal at this point. The problem would be when those outside of the family don't understand, and again, that's not my problem. Imo, you all really need to go to grief counseling to understand the stages you're experiencing and that not all of you might be in the same stage.

As far as my husband and kids, of course they saw something different in me when I *stopped* doing the "trance-inducing faux calmness of hyperventilation!" When I stopped the disciplines I was much more acutely aware of the grief and was anxiety ridden. I still will feel this at times, over losing my family, but certainly not RSE, although there was an initial feeling of loss or a betrayal. The C & E was calming only because it induced a trance-like state. Sometimes that's easier to deal with than the enormous grief of losing someone, which you are enduring now. I can only hope you recover and the first thing is to take care of *you* because we are of no use to anyone else if we aren't engaging in "healing thyself" (no pun intended).....
You have to remember that one must deal with one's own grief and allow others to do the same in their own manner (unless they're walking the street nekkid as a jaybird while carrying a sign saying "I am Jesus Christ!"...

It takes all kinds to make a world. I know. I've seen more of it than some, and much less than others. It's helped me enormously in all respects, as a human, as a spiritual person, and as a simple person showing compassion to the less fortunate. My greatest suggestion would be to become involved in a volunteer organization, for it's heartening to help others. In my case, I like politicis in that it's a venue in which to help the downtrodden.

I wish the best to you and yours. Take care of yourselves first and allow yourselves time to grieve *without* guilt.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Welcome xindy,

I remember a particular disturbing experience of ?The Tank? I will share you.
I will post it under...

The Labyrinth, The Wine, Working the Field, The Audiences, Breathing Exercises
View topic - The Tank

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... =3304#3304

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Whatcha writes: "my recent tank experience had been of a loooong, very warm day and the sadistic jzr had put out orders that we were to be duct taped up such that only the smallest part of our nostrils was UNtaped. we were taped from our forehead to under our chins"

What? You mean you didn't enjoy that wonderful exfoliating treatment of whipping the duct tape off???
j/k....

Maybe someone should duct tape jzrk's hair extensions...and then whip them off! ooops, did I say that??
Shhh.

8) 8) 8)
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

Watcha said
tree is correct, there are some folks who liked the tank. it was a challenge of sorts. i personally disliked it because i literally felt like a rat in a maze. one day, jzr commented about it, how "his people" (alien beings) were watching us to see our thoughts, actions/reactions, integrity, etc.

Aliens
So JZ/R basically built RSE & gathered a flock of followers so that Aliens could experiment on them instead of on HER? Did the Ramtha mode ever talk about these so-called Aliens? Were you told the Aliens were bad or just learning about human beings?
why call it "tank" ? well, because that denotes something rough, arduous, challenging, tough. all things a master would want to be...a big, bad arse goddy, you see ? the tank was promoted as THE most arduous discipline in the school. some accepted that challenge and one's experiences in the tank had some level of equation to one's "toughness" and level of godhood. it was fostered; a competitive attitude amongst students, as tree has said before, scratching their way to the top of the heap (especially if they thought they could get closer to jz), would motivate certain folks. i will go so far as to say that i hated the tank. i surely paid my dues in there countless times, under the most ahborrent conditions; i was TOUGH; i stuck through it all. well, initially, i did. until i heard that comment i referred to above and i allowed my deeper feelings (i never liked the tank; i tolerated it for a while) to surface and then i refused flat out, to go again. i was even in there a few times, pregnant, climbing ladders that are 8 feet high and jumping off the other side. plenty of pregnant women did that. it was APPLAUDED. (sicko) it was was when i was in there, pregnant, that i vowed i would never, ever go again. it was THE final straw for me.

Watcha I feel for you, doing this horrible exercise when you were pregnant, jumping off a ladder into the unknown just to please this "false god thing." OMG the destructiveness of JZ/R tops that of Hitler.

I'm so happy you left of your own accord and are living to tell me & others about it.

Many Blessings to You & Yours.
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

David said:
The Labyrinth, The Wine, Working the Field, The Audiences, Breathing Exercises
View topic - The Tank
http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... =3304#3304

Thank You so much for the link to The Labyrinth...you also posted the link from the old EMF Forum which has lead me to everything I was searching for in regards to the TANK.

After reading everyone's different experiences in the TANK, I can see this was an exercise of pure torture.

Thank You Again, David
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

G2G said
Maybe someone should duct tape jzrk's hair extensions...and then whip them off! ooops, did I say that??
Shhh.
OMG! I LOVE IT!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

G2G said
I hope this helps you and yours, because nothing is more tragic than losing your loved ones. I've realized that those I lost are not "forever gone." That helps. But I am still grieving here and there, and I truly don't like to get all dressed up and dance the night away! I'd rather jump into old jeans and a t-shirt and spend time in the woods with my dog or at the beach with my husband. But putting on make-up and getting all dressed up? No. Maybe I just became lazy - who knows. It's just not "there" yet, but my sis and I were very close and I am well aware that this is part of the grieving process, each in their own time. One cannot force this on another, particularly since time hasn't passed yet. I do know I don't want to celebrate holidays in the way we once did. I want "new" memories, not forgetting anyone, but just moving ahead, because going back holds me back. I hope that helps, but I can't stress enough the necessity of grief counseling. One learns that it's okay to feel this way and it's normal at this point. The problem would be when those outside of the family don't understand, and again, that's not my problem. Imo, you all really need to go to grief counseling to understand the stages you're experiencing and that not all of you might be in the same stage.
Thank you so very much! You & I have somehow been drawn to each other through similar tragedies. Was one of your 3 Family Losses a "sister." I have to know this, please. I had two sisters, youngest is deceased, the other a recovered ex-RSE member & I am the eldest sister. There is a bond between sisters which is more powerful than even the bond with our Mother. My deceased sister's husband & teenage daughter went for grievance counseling. It did help them to accept her death as a blessing b/c she was in tremendous pain & nobody would want to see a loved one continue to live with that pain. Her 21 yr. old son refuses to go for counseling & has lost his faith in God. He's handling his grief in his own way, although grievance counseling would probably help him with his anger, but he isn't the type of person that can easily speak about what's in his heart.

My ex-RSE sister did go through grievance counseling plus trying to work out her problems with RSE with the help of Joe S. & others. I first posted that I thought she gave me the link to EMF so that I could HELP HER! To my surprise, she was afraid I was getting too involved with videos such as you mentioned, Zeitgeist, The Addendum, etc. I didn't know these videos were vehicles used by RSE to scare people into believing "doomsday." I just looked at the videos as to current events such as the economic crisis, the Federal Reserve, One World Order, etc.

My ex-RSE sister is extremely careful as to what she reads & sees, something sets off a "bell" as to something being RSE or other cult scare tactics. My sister was concerned about ME, that's why she gave me the EMF link. I Love her so much I can't live without her yet we're so many miles apart & unable to SEE each other as much as we'd like to. We correspond through email mostly & sometimes via phone.

I too don't want to follow the old traditions when my sister was physically with us, in celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter. Too many sad memories of her always being so joyful even when she was so very sick. Our family needs to make new memories. Of course, I truly know whatever we change in the way we celebrate holidays, etc., my baby sister will be in everyone's hearts as she is within me, my ex-RSE sister, Mom, Dad, her husband, daughter & son. She's always near us and seems to either appear in a dream or whatever you want to call it, but always when she's needed most.

I'm just trying my best to enjoy the outdoors, autumn leaves, smell of woodburners, etc. & trying to once again be happy. My happiness only goes so far & will only be total when I'm with my sweet sister when we meet in the place where she is now...I like to call it Heaven.

FYI, G2G, you have helped me more than you can ever imagine. :)
God Bless You & Your Family
tree

Unread post by tree »

My ex-RSE sister is extremely careful as to what she reads & sees, something sets off a "bell"
I can say I still have some be-wary-nesses still around.
Today, a song came on associated with a wine ceremony again.
I talked my self through it saying."this song was made long before the ranch. Many other people love it for
what it is" etc etc. Today, it worked.

I think the days when it doesn't work is when I am more despondent or melancholic or grieving.
The days I am mentally strong, these triggers do not bother me.
Yet other triggers can just come smack dab out of the blue totally blindsiding me.
I pray I have friends around when those happen. :? :)

I think the same would be with the grieving process.
My father died while I was in RSE.
That morning, I happended to have called him at 11 am (no Ramster would do that!! Prime time $$ :twisted:
costs ranch $) to thank him for such a wonderful life that he gave me as I had witnessed many many people
in RSE (who I considered my friends at the time) as having utterly rotten, dyshfunctional upbringings.
As I was thanking him for the gift of travel (he thought that a better education for the family rather than
Abercrombie and Fitch clothing on a regular basis), he had a stroke while on the phone.
My brother phoned me an hour later telling me dad was in a coma, would I hurry up and get to the airport.
12 hours later, I get through the maze of the airport and then the hospital.
All friends and family are gone except my mother and brother.
My mother asks me if I would like to spend some time with my dad.
I say sure.
I sit there with my father comatose.
What do you say to a comatose person??
In my heart, I just smiled to him, as I had told him that morning (now yesterday morning as it was past midnight)
how much I loved him and what a beautiful life he gave me as a child.
Within minutes, a vapor plumed out of his mouth and he stopped breathing.
I called the nurse as he passed away.

In my being, I felt complete with my father.
He loved me for who I was and I knew that.
Whatchamacallit

xindy,

the aliens........good or bad.........or BOTH !

i don't even know where to begin with that. the stories of the aliens in rse, cover everything from pre-big bang to modern day !!!

good aliens, yes.
bad aliens, yes.
we heard about it all.

we were told that the old and new testaments were about "gods" (lower case g), who are all space brothers; the bad ones want to eat us, the good ones want to guide us to evolve; the stories of abductions, etc.

it's getting very late now and i can't post more...going to sleep...but you might want to start a thread about THE ALIENS at rse, cuz it's a totally loaded-with-information subject !!!!!

xindy, are you sitting down ?????
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

I've discovered that ex-RSE members still carry a "Fear of JZ/R's vengeance that she will 'take them down' and can understand their FEAR."

I think I've been doing more harm than good by making ex members relive an experience they would rather forget.

PLEASE, if I ask a question, don't feel obligated to answer it. Just point me in the right direction by giving me a link so I can get the information I'm searching for.

I am truly sorry if I've caused anyone to relive their horrible experiences while still in RSE. You have all made such sacrifices for me by answering my posts. STOP, I'm a big girl & just need to be directed to the right source for information.

God Bless You All! You've helped me so much & I wish I could say that I've helped you but I KNOW that isn't true.
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

Watcha said
we were told that the old and new testaments were about "gods" (lower case g), who are all space brothers; the bad ones want to eat us, the good ones want to guide us to evolve; the stories of abductions, etc.
I found information on Wiki about reptillians, Lemur, Mu, Atlantis, Ramtha, gray, etc. There are tons of links there & I can see exactly what books JZ/R used to gather the info she uses in the RSE teachings. She's so transparent & she's plagerized so many "ancient books from all different religions." She has to "steal" b/c she doesn't have the ability to come up with "her own thoughts." Looks like the suppressing of conscious thought on her followers has encompassed her own thought process!
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

(okay, I forgot how to use the quote feature..duh)
Whatcha says: "xindy, are you sitting down ?????"

omg...LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xindy, you know not what you ask....lolol!!! I bought all the books I could find, even on ebay paying $$$ for them, so I could see for myself how contradictory jzrk's statements were.

But the aliens....I'd suggest you have a glass of wine first...but, previous RSE experience precludes that....
Seriously, I'd like to see a thread on the RSE "alien" topic/agenda....because laughter is good for the soul!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Xindy, I don't think you've hurt anyone here by asking questions, at least not me. Talking about one's experience helps to inform others and it's also a venting process for some who were really in the clutches. My experiences are extremely pale in comparison with what the others here have experienced, for I was there not even a year. Initially, I'd do what we were told to because I wanted to "evolve." Well, I "evolved" so much I walked right out of that place!!

(pinholes in the blinders? Radical few, "indeed!" - bless them!!!!)
Whatchamacallit

G2G,

Isn't that funny (pinholes in the blinders) ? I remember thinking those folks were such losers. Now, it makes me laugh that they bucked the system there. The irony of it all is that they elicited ANGER from JZR, who, from the stage, had a temper tantrum about the "cheaters" who wore such blinders.

Now, I can have a joyful fantasy about walking up to "Ramtha" on the stage, and lookin' him/her over as though s/he were an oddity of sorts. Then, saying, "Wooooooow ! So THIS is what it looks like when a God has NOT MASTERED "HIS" EMOTIONAL BODY ?!!!!!" Very interesting to observe, masterless.

LOL !!!

It's really a darn shame that one of those current students (or all of them) wouldn't just call a spade a spade during audience, when "he" is acting like a bully toward a student(s).

Gee, maybe I should go back for a Beginner's Event !!! Maybe we should all go ! We could have SUCH fun !!!!

Okay, going to behave now.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

that's my fantasy -- a large group of us going to an event and when Ramtha comes out and starts talking we all laugh...and laugh ...and laugh.
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

Another Dimension60 wrote:that's my fantasy -- a large group of us going to an event and when Ramtha comes out and starts talking we all laugh...and laugh ...and laugh.
Wouldn't it be awesome if all ex-RSE members put on suits of armor & act like the gods/Masters & TAKE JZ/R DOWN!

You all know Ramtha's lingo...You could use it against him/her/it & march to the stage & in one loud & deafening voice proclaim, "INDEED." :twisted: :evil: You could all CAST Ramtha back into the VOID.

I would so want to be there even though I wasn't part of the school, but my sister was. I'd love to be able to SCARE THE SHITE OF RAMTHA & JZ. Duct tape her as Ramtha & put her into the TANK, duct taped from head to toe. MY BAD :!: :lol:
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

I forgot, make JZ/R drink the so called, "Elixir of Life" too! :evil:
Whatchamacallit

xindy,

don't forget to give jz a barf bag first. at least we had THAT courtesy before we were TOLD we HAD TO fill our glasses to the brim....until we had downed 1 - 2 bottles of wine. at least.

thankfully, i didn't have much of those experiences (wine ceremonies). i know i would have quit earlier than i did had i been there for the prime time of that nonsense.

it's child abuse, plain and simple. a drunk jzr, talking sex/filth/deranged things to drunken adults, with children in the audience. that jz allows that to ever happen more than once, nevermind for years on end, speaks to who she really is.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

HAHAHA!!!!! Oh, that would be too funny. "WE ARE THE REAL GODS"...

"You have ALL been deceived!..."

And down falls the "Court of the Crimson King"....
xindy

CHANGE MY USERNAME

Unread post by xindy »

Watcha or Moderator, etc.

I'd like to change my username from xindy (too close to real name) to something else. Do I have to Register as a NEW member?

I sent an email to EMF Message Board but I think I'm going to be told to re-register using a new username.

Any advice would be appreciated.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Dear xindy,
but I think I'm going to be told to re-register using a new username
This is correct.
It is not possible for us to change anyone's registered user name.

The Moderators.
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

EMFWebmaster wrote:Dear xindy,
but I think I'm going to be told to re-register using a new username
This is correct.
It is not possible for us to change anyone's registered user name.

The Moderators.
Thank You. I will register as Optimystic.
Optimystic

A NEW ME!

Unread post by Optimystic »

Hi Everyone,

Now this IS my FIRST post on EMF with new username! Old one got lost in the Tank & fell to the lower level. LOL
"I was Blind but NOW I see. I was DEAF but NOW I Hear!"
tree

Unread post by tree »

Old one got lost in the Tank & fell to the lower level. LOL
before I saw the several previous posts, I thought our "old one" got the boot in the tank!!! :oops: :)
Optimystic

Tree wrote:
Old one got lost in the Tank & fell to the lower level. LOL
before I saw the several previous posts, I thought our "old one" got the boot in the tank!!! :oops: :)
OMG!!! Old one, I am so sorry...I referred to my old username, NOT YOU! :oops:
Robair

Optim

Unread post by Robair »

Hey
Everyone got lost in the tank except the cheaters an JZR pet projet or future Beau...About getting the boot I am pretty tall,only Sir Robert could Have reach that hight,but he is way to lazy for that, if you look at him walk I am not to sure if his feet every got off the ground.
Oldone :) :) :)
tree

Unread post by tree »

Now this IS my FIRST post on EMF with new username!

And before I wrote that about old one (such a sweetie) I saw under new users: optimystic.
before I even got to the posts, my very first thought was:
oh great. some ramster posing as a mystic. :shock: :)

we know you mean well new poster/xindy/optimystic :) welcome :)
Optimystic

Tree wrote:
Now this IS my FIRST post on EMF with new username!

And before I wrote that about old one (such a sweetie) I saw under new users: optimystic.
before I even got to the posts, my very first thought was:
oh great. some ramster posing as a mystic. :shock: :)

we know you mean well new poster/xindy/optimystic :) welcome :)
YIKES!!! "mystic" was a play on words...maybe a BAD CHOICE. :?:

I chose this username b/c I AM OPTIMISTIC that all ex & almost ex-RSE members will soon be FREE from the FEAR of this woman's power over them.

I believe JZ started this scam but has somehow become a victim herself. Maybe she needs an exorcism to get that devil rammed outta her. :idea:

I stated before that I felt sad for her b/c she HAS NO LIFE other than RSE. She can have all the GOLD in the world but if she should survive a nuclear bomb, GOLD will have NO value...you can't eat it...you can't drink it...you can't use it to shield yourself from the elements. Anyone who would survive such a catastrophe would go back to when people traded material goods with one another.

JZ's RAM SCAM has turned her into a raving, drunken, madwoman! God WILL deal with her in His own time.
Robair

Fear of the Ram JZR

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone
About fear of JZR, my self I never had that problem an not to sure why other do ,that fear must have started after my departure as a paying unit because until then I had nerver heard anyone even mention that option.
I read somewhere that JZR had told the audiance that she was going to take anyone down if they were going to do something witch I do not remember what exately (memory the 2dn thing to go when you get old :lol: ) ,but never the less JZR was going to take them down
Is anyone in the school ever got taking down by JZR that we know of?
I certenaly not affraid of that for me an would even help them by giving them my adress here in Vegas witch will be a bit more challenging to hit me with lightening as we get a thunder storm every 10 years or so. Ho Ho I know he can hit me with a sun spot that would be Kool :lol:
Oldone
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Wish I could get her to come after me! Reckon she could stop a .45 slug?? Think of how much better place the world would be if her ---[Moderator Edit]---on the ground! Especially, if I could claim self defense. I did, at one time, consider taking her out, but being as old and decrepit as I am, I figured I'd screw it up and ramtha would get credit for saving her. If she was in this area I might be able to use the defense that "she needed ---[Moderator Edit]---. I have heard of it working with country juries. :twisted: :lol:
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
xindy

xindy is Baaaack!

Unread post by xindy »

After thinking about WHY I changed my username to Optimystic, I realized it was b/c my sister said I had to protect my privacy b/c of JZ's snoops.

I AM NOT GOING TO SUBMIT TO FEAR OF ANY KIND! I'M KEEPING MY REAL USERNAME! If JZ wants me b/c of what I wrote about her...I'll just give a shout to Sad Grandfather! :wink: :twisted:

I just realized :idea: I was manipulated into changing my username! :shock:

Thank You EMF Administrators for allowing me to go back to my REAL username. :D
Sad Grandfather

Welcome back xindy! If you need me, just let me know! You set her up and I'll take her down! Anytime I say anything to my daughter about RSE or abandoning her family or taking her children into the cult she says I am just trying to MANIPULATE HER! Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees! But, of course, she knows so much more than I do, after a couple of sessions in RSE, she said I am just ignorant. I have a BS in math and science and she is a dropout, but after just a couple of sessions with JZ she now has the equivalent of a PHD in quantum physics, plus all the ancient wisdom and knowledge of the ages. What a school!! :roll:
Sad Grandfather

Actually, I used Sad Grandfather, so if my daughter wandered onto this site, I could remain anonymous, but I now realize that if she ever came here she'd recognize me anyway, and by that time she might be on her way out. Now that I think on it, I guess I'll just break my cover (such as it was) and say I am Joe Reeves. I could tell you all about me, but that would be redundant, since I have a website at http://www.joesue.com/. For more than you ever wanted to know about me, just click on "Good Old Days" and a few of the other links.

Now if admin would like to do so, you can change my screen name to Joe Reeves.
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

Sad Grandfather wrote:Welcome back xindy! If you need me, just let me know! You set her up and I'll take her down! Anytime I say anything to my daughter about RSE or abandoning her family or taking her children into the cult she says I am just trying to MANIPULATE HER! Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees! But, of course, she knows so much more than I do, after a couple of sessions in RSE, she said I am just ignorant. I have a BS in math and science and she is a dropout, but after just a couple of sessions with JZ she now has the equivalent of a PHD in quantum physics, plus all the ancient wisdom and knowledge of the ages. What a school!! :roll:
Thank You. WOW! Your daughter thinks YOU are trying to MANIPULATE HER! Does she KNOW the definition of manipulation? If she did, she'd already be out of RSE along with your grandchildren. She'd have seen the "light" & regain her logical thinking. But, Joe, you've read all the posts of ex-Ramsters & what a battle it was for them to leave. Your daughter's MIND is NO longer her MIND & only when she is confronted to do something like Tree being duct taped to her son & in the woods going to the Tank, it will be like "shock therapy." Even if you aren't a religious man, prayer can't hurt.

Yeah, I'd like to see Judy Zebra face to face & see the Big Ole Ram. I'd ask to see the ancient one heal cancer patients, make the blind see, cure Aids members, etc. Even so much as light one of those 4 in. flourescent bulbs by holding it & making it light without the use of electricity. After all, HE IS A god!

Sad/Joe said:
"If you need me, just let me know! You set her up and I'll take her down!" That is too funny! :lol:

OH I WOULD SO LOVE IT!!! :twisted: :lol: I think she's going to end up taking herself down...the wine has caused her to be even more insane & I don't think she can keep up the charade much longer.

Joe Reeves, I'll check out your website. Good Luck to You & Prayers for your daughter to break the control of RSE & come running HOME to her family.
Sad Grandfather

A lot of her stuff is common parlor tricks. I seem to remember back during my college days, in the 50s, we experimented with the flourescent thing. If you can shuffle your feet around and build up a charge of static electricity on your body, you can, indeed, light a flourescent bulb, at least around where your hands are grasping it. I had a gambler once, also during my misspent youth, show me how to mark cards, practically impossible to see, if you didn't know what you were looking for. I could then call 52 out of 52, just like clockwork. I also knew a guy in the Navy, who could make coins dissapear and then pull them out of someone's ear. A reputable magician won't tell his secrets, but will tell you he is creating illusions, not really doing magic. It's too bad JZ isn't a magician, and not just a con artist.
Robair

Sad Grandfather

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Sad
About your daughter knowing everything now,I started with JZR in 1982,at that time it was fun to go to Dialogue
an so call learning about the real truth,We moved to Yelm in 1989,did our first requirement fallow up,an after those two events Like your daugther we new everything.
But later I realized the reason we new everything was that we new sooooo LITTLE TO START WITH.
I know that some will desagree with me but for the majority of of us that is mostly truth
Because I look at it this way now if we would have know everything,I would have know that the hole thing was a big Charade to start with

what about getting an old Navy Chopper and put it to good use..
Just kidding guys Just kidding

Oldone
xindy

Re: Sad Grandfather

Unread post by xindy »

Oldone wrote:Hello Sad
About your daughter knowing everything now,I started with JZR in 1982,at that time it was fun to go to Dialogue an so call learning about the real truth,We moved to Yelm in 1989,did our first requirement fallow up,an after those two events Like your daugther we new everything. But later I realized the reason we new everything was that we new sooooo LITTLE TO START WITH. I know that some will desagree with me but for the majority of of us that is mostly truth Because I look at it this way now if we would have know everything,I would have know that the hole thing was a big Charade to start with. what about getting an old Navy Chopper and put it to good use..Just kidding guys Just kidding. Oldone
I don't believe you knew so LITTLE TO START WITH as far as intelligence goes. I think you knew so little about CULTS. JZ draws you into her WEB with false promises. She tells people attending her classes they can do awesome things & that they are gods with powers which Ramtha will teach them.

She's a brilliant CON ARTIST & Drs., Lawyers, Scientists, Teachers, etc. have fallen for her BS.

Oldone, you were SMART enough to see through the deception & escaped! All ex-Ramsters Way To Go!!! Whoo Hoo!!!
Sad Grandfather

Well, a Navy chopper with a couple of rocket pods would create a lot of havoc, but would end up taking out a whole bunch of stupid but innocent bystanders. A .45 at close range would be clean and efficient, but as previously stated, I am too old and decrepit to even try such a thing.

Now if some special forces type, who was still young and agile, were to lose family to JZ - - - - -
Again, just kidding - - - - - I wouldn't want to give anyone ideas! :twisted: :lol:
Robair

Sad Xindy

Unread post by Robair »

Hello
He Xindy you got to stop changing you name you are gitting me all confused,trust me it does not take much these day as my young bride of 42 years is doing a pretty good job in that departement.
Thank you for the vote of confidence.
Are we intelligent because we know everything, OR we known everything because we are intelligent,now that's a confusing statement don't you think :? :? :lol: :lol:

Sad Grandfather,, one good think I kept from the school is all my Guns including 45s, 9mm, mini 14 223 ronds stanless steal combat unit , 357, 12 gauges, 20 gauges 7mm and trust me lot of amo. :) :)

About giving anyone ideal I think most of us has some ideal of our own but then again it is fun to talk about it but the best way is to do what we are doing here and she will do the rest for us.

Oldone
Sad Grandfather

Better hang on to the guns. The way the country is going, they might get outlawed and then we'd really need them!
Robair

Hello

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Sad Grampa

they will still be hot when they get them.
Oldone
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

As much as I appreciate Sad Grandfather and OldOne and Xindy, and the dialogue you've initiated and shared, all the gun and rocket and violence stuff is quite unnerving to me and my paranoid cynical self. Just the other day a big deal was made on the news about two teenagers talking violence against Obama -- one newsman had the sense to say that they were incapable of such --- nevertheless, I fear unnecessary repercussions from what I hope is just your venting not really serious babble.
On a more practical note: making a martyr of JZ would be stupid - would in essence be the final killing blow to everyone who believes in her because they'd become completely and unrescuably entrenched in defending their "Teacher".
Violence, murder of the mind and Spirit is what JZ does. I don't want to be like her.
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

Another Dimension60 wrote:As much as I appreciate Sad Grandfather and OldOne and Xindy, and the dialogue you've initiated and shared, all the gun and rocket and violence stuff is quite unnerving to me and my paranoid cynical self. Just the other day a big deal was made on the news about two teenagers talking violence against Obama -- one newsman had the sense to say that they were incapable of such --- nevertheless, I fear unnecessary repercussions from what I hope is just your venting not really serious babble.
On a more practical note: making a martyr of JZ would be stupid - would in essence be the final killing blow to everyone who believes in her because they'd become completely and unrescuably entrenched in defending their "Teacher". Violence, murder of the mind and Spirit is what JZ does. I don't want to be like her.
Thank You AD60 for your honesty & I respect your wishes as to not speak of violence against JZ/R. What I said about JZ & what I'd like to do if I saw her face-to-face & see PROOF of the Ram's powers, I used that as a comparison of what Jesus could do & what the Ram can't do even though he through JZ makes claims of being god. I wonder if even that PROOF would change the minds of her followers when they see the Ram not being able to "heal," etc. Probably there would be an excuse given as to why the Ram didn't want to "show off" his POWERS.

Sad & Oldone, guns, helicopters, etc. aren't going to cure the disease which JZ has created. I would NEVER condone the use of such violence, even against someone that's hurt you or your family. I think I opened up a can of worms with my dialogue. I'm sorry I got you both to post things that you were probably carrying inside of yourselves. I opened the door for you to vent your anger & that was a bad idea on my part. Please accept my sincere apologies for having done this. I'm sure you were just making fun about my first post of what I'd like to do to JZ. I didn't mean to mislead you.

AD 60 is RIGHT! It's really unhealthy to think these kinds of thoughts b/c we lower ourselves to JZ/R's level & NOBODY WANTS TO BE LIKE HER.

Violence just causes more violence. JZ seems to greatly enjoy HER POWER & maliciously uses it perverse exercises which are plain & simple torture. She will destroy herself & hopefully her members will be FREE to come HOME.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I agree with AD60. Even though I believe the "revenge" postings were made in jest, I believe they should not be posted on this forum.

As an ex-RSE student, although I was certainly "conned" by JZR, BUT not for one minute do I ever wish for a violent revenge.

To a newcomer who reads this forum and happens upon the "revenge" comments, it makes us of the EMF forum seem possibly dangerous and not of clear mind. This is not to criticize anyone for having their private thoughts and fantasies of revenge. That is your own business. Just let's keep this forum free of ugliness in any form (unless, of course we are recounting our experiences at RSE, afterall, some ugliness certainly goes on at RSE under the guise of creating masters).

P.S. to Xindy and Sad Grandfather - I think that I too would have revenge fantasies if it had been one of my loved ones (and not me) who had been conned by JZR. Please both of you keep on posting. Your energy - all of it - is appreciated.
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

California Dreamin' wrote:I agree with AD60. Even though I believe the "revenge" postings were made in jest, I believe they should not be posted on this forum. As an ex-RSE student, although I was certainly "conned" by JZR, BUT not for one minute do I ever wish for a violent revenge.

To a newcomer who reads this forum and happens upon the "revenge" comments, it makes us of the EMF forum seem possibly dangerous and not of clear mind. This is not to criticize anyone for having their private thoughts and fantasies of revenge. That is your own business. Just let's keep this forum free of ugliness in any form (unless, of course we are recounting our experiences at RSE, afterall, some ugliness certainly goes on at RSE under the guise of creating masters).
EMF Administrators Would you kindly remove any posts relating to Violence/Revenge? I feel that Dreamin & AD60 are correct, these "comments" could diminish the reputation of EMF & send the wrong message to any newcomers reading this forum.

I'm not making any excuses for my initial post I think it was "A Message to JZ." I forgot how dangerous "WORDS" can be. I've learned my lesson. :(
Sad Grandfather

AD60, I read about the "attack" on Obama and if all his threats are like those 2 idiots, he can certainly sleep peacefully! There are nuts of all stripes, apparently. I realize there is a difference of opinion about resolving a problem with violence, and I respect your opinion. I also wondered, if someone took out JZ, if she'd become a martyr to the cause and people would continue to worship ramtha in absentia, or if seeing that he disappeared with JZ, if they'd see a ray of light and realize that ramtha and JZ were one and the same, and not immortal at all.

I don't believe in revenge, but to protect my family, and eliminate the problem for thousands of others, or even to prevent future abomination and destruction of lives, I'm afraid I wouldn't have a lot of problem with seeing her go by any means.

Now, the disclaimer. I would NEVER want to cause problems for this board or it's participants, so be assured, that my postings are my opinion alone, and should in NO way reflect the goals, opinions or beliefs of this board, or it's participants.
Sad Grandfather

Xindy, I made a post, for you, on "Is RSE a Cult", about apologizing too much, so won't repeat it here. Again, just my opinion, and certainly NOT intended to hurt your feelings. Don't be afraid to be yourself!
xindy

Unread post by xindy »

Sad Grandfather wrote:Xindy, I made a post, for you, on "Is RSE a Cult", about apologizing too much, so won't repeat it here. Again, just my opinion, and certainly NOT intended to hurt your feelings. Don't be afraid to be yourself!
Thanks Sad...You are so SWEET.

I know we were joking around about JZ/R but I guess posts like that could do more harm than good on EMF if somebody happened to be thinking about quitting RSE & only happened to read our posts. especially if they didn't read all of the threads leading to our posts. They may not view it as us joking around.

You take care & you & your daughter are in my prayers!
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

In speaking with Joe Sz once, he mentioned it's typical for family members' reaction to want to "get rid" of the problem, although it is a very impractical reaction for obvious reasons......My impression was it was a normal, human reaction. As SadGrandpa said, we want to protect our loved ones from harm and in our minds at least, will go to lengths to do so... It's that preservation of the human race instinctual reaction......I remember once during my divorce with my ex husband years ago, fantasizing about his falling asleep while driving and having an accident that would "eliminate" all the stress I was feeling at that time -- he had a tendency to do that anyway and it was a bone of contention between us -- I'm not a violent person, but I think it's just human for the mind to wander about ways that would eliminate stress and problem solve..... :roll:

I think it is important for even friends and family members to be able to express themselves freely, under this "friends and family" posting area anyway, as it is just as important for other friends and family members who don't post, to be able to read and know that they are not alone in their feelings and what they are going through.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Another thing to keep in mind -- not all fantasies are bad for you, in fact, they are healthy ways of helping us cope.. Just because Judith Knight SAID that you create your own reality with your thoughts, does NOT make is so.

Robair

Hello

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone
After thing for a while at first i was not going to respond but secound thought I Better do.

First an formost no Apology will be come from me.
I do not know A.D. C.D. an I am sure you mean well in your comment.
But let review my post an Sadgrandpa
Grandpa made a few comment about JZR But also mention at the that HE WAS JUST KIDDING ,something that you guys might have prefer not to read, but I am pretty sure that newcomer will do read them
I made a comment about putting a old Navy Chopper to good use,but then again you seam not to have read the last part of my post so I will do it again here....ABOUT GIVING ANYONE IDEAL.... I THINK MOST OF US HAS SOME IDEAL ON OUR OWN BUT THEN AGAIN IT IS FUN TO TALK ABOUT IT BUT THE BEST WAY TO DO IT IS TO WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE AND SHE WILL DO THE REST FOR US.
About the mention of all my guns, buy the way did not mentioned all of them :lol: :lol:.
Never did I mention to use them on anyone, presuming that I would do so is VERY irresponsible of your part, owning gus is my right, like you have the right not owing them witch I support and will defend.
What ever this site need an do not need I realy don't need anyone to lecture me on that subjet,I care about it much more then anyone think, an nothing here that we talk will hurt this site but your getting on your soap box an lecturing me have probably did more arm then good by putting though in new an old readers something they may never have thouht to start with.

An if the moderators on this site have something to tell me they have my phone number.

Oldone
Sad Grandfather

I agree, basically with all of you. I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. I'm sure we all have enough problems without starting a "gun vs anti-gun" war. I'm sure there are some strong and diverse political feelings among posters, as well, and I'm sure we will all do well to ignore that elephant in the room, and take it to political forums.

Thanks, Marie, for your input. I'm sure, as family members, who haven't been there, we will have a different take on the whole scene, than those who have been through it. As you said, we are naturally, more interested in being rid of the problem, so our loved ones can see it other than through the haze JZ uses to ply her trade. We find it very difficult to contend with the total irrationality we find in our brainwashed family members.

As with OldOne, it is my nature to say what I feel and not be upset if someone disagrees with me. If you feel I am out of line, by all means, say so. This is not RSE, so I don't expect anyone here to get assaulted over their posts. After all, we are ALL masters, here, but maybe of different specialties. :P
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

After all, we are ALL masters, here, but maybe of different specialties.
Hahaha, Grandpa!..... :wink:
aussiegirl

Unread post by aussiegirl »

I think thinks get way too senstive on here sometimes. I have to censor nearly everything I post in case someone is offended (and I have offended people here with the smallest thing) I do feel that we have to tiptoe around a bit here, and can't really express how we feel about things especially those of us who are family members. I would love JZ to die, thats my personal opinion and it shouldnt offend anyone, nor should all the comments about violence, come on we are all adults, people should be able to express how they feel. Its incredibly frustrating sometimes having a loved one in RSE and most of us would love to get rid of the problem (JZ) surely we can vent without all this tut tutting and shock and horror! Maybe living with a Ramster creates a much thicker skin than being one.
Sad Grandfather

Yeah, I can see that some of the folks here, who are still adjusting back into the real world, might be more sensitive by nature than we old skeptics who haven't been there, but this is their site so maybe we need to try not to come on like a battering ram!
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Have to say that talk of violence does make me slightly uncomfortable as well. I don't think this has anything to do with being fresh out of rse or not (which I am not). I think it has more to do with the anonymity of a message board. It becomes impossibly difficult to determine the degree of seriousness of 'threats'. I agree venting is good and necessary, maybe qualifying it very clearly as such (which I think you all did) is a good idea... Just brings back memories of those kids who have gone on shooting sprees after posting 'warning signals' on the net. Gives me the creeps. That said, I for one do not suspect any of you of truly interested in inflicting harm on anyone.

Aussiegirl, one thing that I find comforting about being out of rse and re-understanding mortality is that everyone dies, even JZ. One day, sooner or later, she will die just like the rest of us, that's just the way it is. In a way I find it poetic justice, because who would want people like Osama bin Laden or Hitler to live forever...? It's bad enough that some 'bad' people live to full life expectancy when innocent children die for no good reason. No need to offer the possibility of eternal life to someone who's caused harm to others.
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
littlewiseone

Oh, one more thing... I think all message boards have policies on posts that contain violence, threats, or abuse against people, whether meant in jest or not. Has to be that way or else it becomes the moderators job to sift through determining jokers from psychos, too much responsibility if you ask me.

- The Beatles
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

littlewiseone,

You would make a good moderator..! How about it?
The money is great, although your eyes turn cross-eyed from reading all the post, deleting porn..and censoring
anyone that irritates you, There is also the good karma to consider ....
and.... the bonus? cult recovery coupons? from Joe and Robert.

:roll:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
littlewiseone

David... :)

let me think about it....

- The Beatles
xindy

Re: xindy is Baaaack!

Unread post by xindy »

xindy wrote:After thinking about WHY I changed my username to Optimystic, I realized it was b/c my sister said I had to protect my privacy b/c of JZ's snoops.

I AM NOT GOING TO SUBMIT TO FEAR OF ANY KIND! I'M KEEPING MY REAL USERNAME! If JZ wants me b/c of what I wrote about her...I'll just give a shout to Sad Grandfather! :wink: :twisted:

I just realized :idea: I was manipulated into changing my username! :shock:

Thank You EMF Administrators for allowing me to go back to my REAL username. :D

After thinking about WHY I changed my username to Optimystic, I realized it was b/c my sister said I had to protect my privacy b/c of JZ's snoops.
She told me this in an email & I unthinkingly violated HER privacy. :cry:

My feeling of being manipulated into changing my username wasn't b/c of my sister but b/c of all the Posts from others about their worries of being found out & JZ taking retaliation on them. FEAR IS CONTAGIOUS! :shock:
tree

Unread post by tree »

jeezus-
this whole thing has turned into a fear fest.
wth
let it go....
Whatchamacallit

lots of good points have been made.

i agree that we don't have to agree. also agree that we "should be" (ideally, i think), FLEXIBLE enough that others can post and if we don't like what we read, comment back to them and address THE ISSUE, or ignore the post.

what we cannot do, is be "vitriolic". there are legal boundaries, even for message boards. this forum was created with consultation with a variety of legal professionals.

moderators shouldn't have to spend their time (we have families and we're volunteers, ya know), exercising "discernment" over ANYONE's posts, and/or whether or not they are "intending harm" or just "expressing frustration and anger with NO harm intended".

i sure won't cry when jz passes this life. i don't wish her anything bad in any way, but it's just honest of me to say that i won't cry or feel bad that she dies when her time comes. if karma is real and if the "judgment day" on the Other Side is real, i am SO glad i'm not her. she would deserve to come back and spent most of her life in a cult and then when she's old and spent time away from her family, perhaps abandoning her family for the "better cause cuz it's an alone journey", she'd realize....omg...it's a CULT and i was duped. i don't say this from anger. i really think it would be fitting. when jz dies i will feel relief, though i don't know that it will solve the problem ***IF*** rse is still open for fleecing.

but i'd much prefer there were no cults on this planet....nor organized religions who couldn't prove their veracity, either. (no offense, just my opinion)

anyway....when some of us on here left rse and started emf, we were slammed as being angry, victims, unable to do the work, etc. classic ramtha-brainwashing-talk.

so, the word "anger" is one that in some circles, is intended to carry SHAME with it. well, guess what ? ANGER IS HEALTHY, i say. what we DO with our anger is another story. we can channel it (no, that's NOT a trigger word cuz we're all bigger and stronger than THAT, AREN'T WE ???) in a more positive direction. we can feel anger toward our kids, so do we deal with OUR anger and still parent properly, or do we beat our kids because we don't channel our anger into the proper, appropriate direction ? (just making a point)

i'm sure not going to wilt if someone expresses anger at emf, or at emf posters, or at me, etc. been there, done that. i have my OWN opinions about issues, people, etc. that's not the point. but the point IS that this forum is a message forum which does have legal responsibilities and the creators envisioned a desire for a level of integrity, so we sustain credibility with others. we're not interested in winning any popularity contests, in the process and with the diverse personalities on board, we know that's never going to happen, anyway. ROFLMAO !!!!!!

yes, it's okay to be seriously pissed off at rse/jzr, and to beller out in frustration what you really would not DO in real life. jz is a bully; that's why she goes around flexing her muscles in court.

keep in mind, jz knight ADMITTED IN A COURT OF LAW VERY RECENTLY THAT SHE .... NEVER .... CHANNELED JESUS. SHE IS A FRAUD. if ramtha was real, jz knight would not have to bully, intimidate, threaten, sue, or any of that to "protect the teachings". she would never have created those dramas, or need them, in her timeline. she never would have created an EMF in her timeline. but that's not how it has unfolded. ramtha is not in control, jz knight is NOT IN CONTROL AND THAT IS WHY SHE DESPERATELY TRIES TO CONTINUE TO SEEK CONTROL.

give it up, jz. you may fool some of the people some of the time, but you surely don't fool most of the people, at all.
Whatchamacallit

That troublemaker in Yelm, David, said, "The money is great, although your eyes turn cross-eyed from reading all the post, deleting porn..and censoring
anyone that irritates you, There is also the good karma to consider ....
and.... the bonus? cult recovery coupons? from Joe and Robert. "

You know, Sir Davideo, it's appalling how you have lined your pockets with kickback money from Joe, Robert and all those others. Then you whine about deleting porn posted on EMF at 2 a.m., along with threatening emails from irate posters. I think you're a malcontent, David.

..........for those who don't "get" the inside joke of what I just said........ JZ accused David of getting paybacks from Joe Szimhart, which is INSANE AND LUDICROUS. Joe has donated his OWN time to help others and has not been paid a dime for the time he spends on EMF, chatting with folks, or at the LARSE gatherings. It is his moral compass that keeps him going, just the same as David and some others of that ilk. I take it as a compliment that JZ had to stoop that low before she could find a place to shoot a target.

David has put up with all sorts of crap for what he has done. Who said, "No good deed goes unpunished ?"

But, as xindy said, some people just cannot walk away and not remember those they left behind. The irony is that the current students that we left behind, would have nothing good to say/think about us...but it is for them, mostly, that we are here. Keeping the lighthouse light, shining brightly for when they come out of the FOG.

I know I have a thick skin....I've raised teenagers. Even JZ can't compete with that. (insert humor)

Return to “Family Members, Friends, Educators and the Cult Experience”