NPR segment

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
tree

NPR segment

Unread post by tree »

NPR talk show
About fighter pilot?s and ?apparent? OBE?s

Ok.
So I order a pizza and drive to get said Pizza at 3 in the afternoon.
(somewhat of an anomaly).
I have NPR (National Public Radio) on and on comes a special segment.

Apparently during some extensive training sessions over the course of a summer,
( I think this was in the 1970?s-but don?t quote me) 8 fighter pilots lost their lives.

During training, it was very hot and the pilot?s were subjected to anywhere from 4G?s-
12G forces. During these training sessions, it was discovered that many of the pilot?s lost consciousness, hence the crashes and lost lives.
But what was odd was that the squad leader and several other pilots? had unusual experiences during these sessions. One claimed to have been standing on the wing of his
Plane watching his body fly the plane. Fortunately, he ? came to? so he could land the plane consciously.
Another pilot thought he was fishing in his bass boat. The fish would tug on his line, and he would tug back. The apparent fish would tug again, and again, the pilot would tug back. Apparently, his brain was confused, his body convulsing and still fighting the downward spiral of the plane and the controls.

So a researcher took on a task of putting over 500 men in a simulator to simulate the exact conditions, as they thought it not wise to continue with the program w ith such a high death rate.

The scientist and the squad leader put together the simulator with conditions very similar to that of the summer of all the deaths.
The researcher and squad leader went through the exercise of when the force of several G?s were encountered, they would consciously hold their breath, tighten their muscles in their body, and belt out a ?pppfhaa!!!? every so often. It might sound like a martial arts contest to an unfamiliar person listening in.

Anyway, the researchers recorded their entire experiences and asked them to verbalize what was going on for each of the participants.

One guy, thought at some point, he was on somewhat of a magic carpet in the grocery store. At one point he was reaching for ice cream in the cooler and just could NOT seem to be able to grab it.

One guy, again, thought he was fishing in his bass boat.

The final person (the squad leader) decided to test 5 runs in an afternoon with said conditions. After the 4th session, he had felt ?odd? but went ahead with the 5th session.
During the 5th session, he blacked out.
Upon exiting the testing chamber, he was walking toward his office and he felt rather odd. He found himself standing BEHIND his body, realizing he was walking down to his office. He had the thought, ?this is unusual?.

The scientist involved found that the brain was confused and the body was sometimes in a convulsion type of state.

I think if you want more on this, you can search on NPR.

I found my timing quite remarkable in hearing this program as something clicked for me.

S o after all those years of C + E, one can get their brain confused, their body go into gyrations, and be led to believe they were having an OOB, which of course, in the light
Of all enlightenment, meant that you were ?evolving?. In the participatory ?raise your hand if you experienced being out of your body? sessions at the ranch, somewhat like ?stand up if you got your card?, you were made to feel less than because you did not
?achieve? this ?ultimate? state.

By me hearing about this study and the prior happenings (the deaths of the pilots), I finally got it that the whole purpose of those stupid disciplines was to falsely make the brain confused and lead you to believe you were on your path to enlightenment with some fantastic OBE or whatever it was your brain was concocting to tell you what you were doing.

Quite fascinating and grounding.
tree

Unread post by tree »

One after thought after having written this.

I would be very curious as to the effects of such training had on Mike Wright (mr fighter pilot)
and his subsequent trip to the looney bin after his breakdown a bit after moving to Yelm.
( I do know an ex Ramster who was on duty at the hosptial at St Pete's the day he tried
to escape in his fatigue. He injured several security personnel quite extensively.)
And I wonder what effects it has on people's traumatized brains in general.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Excellent info, Tree. Thanks for posting it.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Super post, Tree. And my question, as many others here have previously asked, what does an OBE have to do with being "enlightened?" Imo, I would like to believe "enlightenment" is unconditional love, compassion, joy, peace...etc. and NOT "manifesting" $$$!
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

G2G -

[quote] I would like to believe "enlightenment" is unconditional love, compassion, joy, peace...etc. and NOT "manifesting" $$$.[/quote]

Check out this article by Debbie Christie that appears in the Oct. 2008 RSE Int'l. Newsletter, and be sure to note Debbie's last comment re $$$. Where is the spiritual focus of the studentbody?

At the Horse Racing Track with Debbie Christie and Sir Robert Jones
Letter from Debbie Christie:

While I was visiting my family the first week in June this year, my mom, sister, and I went to the racetrack in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Their season was already over but had live racing broadcasts from other parks around the country. We played three races. On the first race I told them that I was going to bet on horse number six across the board. My sister chose a different horse and lost. The race ended, and number six wins. It happened to be a long shot, paying around $50 on a $2 dollar across-the-board bet. On the next race, this time my sister asked me what horse I was going to bet on, because she was going to bet whatever I bet. I told her, number two across-the-board. We both bet on number two, and number two won, again another long shot and we both won around $50 on our $2 bet. I also threw in a bet on number four, which came in second place. Then on the third race, I said that my bet was on horse number four and three, somewhere in the top three. When number four and three came in second and third place, my sister looked at my mother with this puzzled look, and with Mom?s gentle southern voice she said to her, ?Debbie just has this way with seeing numbers.? I added that it was a little something I learned in school. Suddenly, Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment gained some credibility with my sister Rhonda, when in the past she has only tolerated our conversations about school.

The look on my sister?s face was priceless to me, but what I took away as a learning was ?BET MORE MONEY!?
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Oh, that article from Debbie just slayed me. It could just as easily have been explained as a lucky day at the races that any one of us could have had.

Typical of the RSE dolts...they only post the random successes.
tree

Unread post by tree »

It could just as easily have been explained as a lucky day at the races that any one of us could have had.
This is a great point. And all too common practice at RSE.
Coincidence being a major point in "creating one's reality".

Makes me want to write to her sister and point out EMF.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Okay, so how does one explain all of the people that have been winning horse races for many, many years by "picking the right numbers", and who have never attended or even heard of RSE ? Heck, they might even be....gulp....CHRISTIANS !!!!!

Me thinks Debbie had a lucky day. Well, except that she didn't "believe" ENOUGH, cuz she should have KNOWN she was going to win and bet that More Money that her doubt didn't allow her to.

Maybe next time. Or, maybe next time her luck wil fail her and she will lose the bets.

Be patient, Rhonda. It may not all be what it's cracked up to be. It might be YOUR turn to win.

Randomly.

Return to “News Articles”