'Ramtha The White book'

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
Whatchamacallit

'Ramtha The White book'

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

AD60 said, "The discrepancies of the "White Book Ramtha" and the reality of the foul mouthed drunk need to be shared."

I have an old copy of the White Book. If one looks closely, you will see that the book was not "pure" in its presentation. I use that word intentionally because of how many times students were told that they ought not to repeat the teachings because it could only come from them tainted with their perception.

Aha ! Really ?

Then, would that not then explain why some guy, Weinberg, is the editor of the White Book ? Only in recent editions is the book even published by JZK. It begs the question of who Ramtha really is ? A reflection of someone else's editing ? Perhaps with some sugar coating on top ?

And ... JZ allowed it, because after all, the goal, as many of us believe to be the case, is not the purity of the teachings. The teachings have changed much over the years. The goal is the successful marketing effects
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Who knows more about Weinberg ??????? He's not a current student, that I know. :!:
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

I can tell you that Steve Weinberg is not well the last I knew of him a year ago. he was living alone, struggling. He edited the 'love yourself into life' drivel [my word] by cleaning up the language and organizing it, thus creating the White Book. This gave "the Church I AM" of ramtha a legitimacy it did not have before. The White Book sold well for that genre of channeling. He reportedly never believed Ram and JZ were separate beings but at the time he believed in the teachings. He broke away from the group 2 decades ago as far as i can tell.
Whatchamacallit

Gosh, Joe.

It sounds like the White Book isn't about ...Ramtha... since Steve edited it. Edit means "distorted" in RSE-land.

It's the ... Church I Am Steve Weinberg !!!!

JZ allowed this. Amazing.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

JZ allowed this. Amazing.
Well of course...
The Ramtha in the ?White Book? was a totally strategized product aimed at new age book stores $$$$$$$$

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
See&E

Douglas Mahr

Unread post by See&E »

Was this similar to Douglas Mahr's one or two Ramtha books?

Joe, do you know who he (Douglas) and whatever became of him?
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

I have no idea what happened to D Mahr after that book. I see it is "rare" now
http://www.rarebookcellar.com/ap_dougla ... amtha.html

Here is an evangelical theologian's report on Mahr:
"Douglas James Mahr was the author of Ramtha: Voyage to the New World. Mahr had a significant personal history with "Ramtha." Yet today he is convinced that Ramtha?s true identity is not that of a venerable "mystical embodiment of 35,000 years of life experience," but rather that of a lying, demonic spirit.1" 1 Cf., Douglas Mahr, letter, in SCP Newsletter, Vol. 16, No. 3, Dec. 1991, p. 3.

http://www.ankerberg.com/Articles/new-age/NA0403W3.htm

what do you know of these titles by S Weinberg?
http://www.alibris.co.uk/booksearch.det ... t=p&page=1
http://www.alibris.co.uk/booksearch?qwo ... ting*title

not to be confused with this Steven Weinberg
http://www.alibris.co.uk/booksearch?qwo ... ting*title
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

RSE students revere the White Book in the same way the Holy Bible is revered. Now that my critical thinking has returned (for the most part), I believe that both the White Book and A State of Mind are both mostly fiction and the mere fantasies of JZRambles.

The deception dished out to the earnest students at RSE is in my opinion is a bonafide SIN.

I wonder, if JZRambles were to get some horrible disease (and, No, I do not wish that on anyone), would she want the students performing blue body healings on her? No, I think not. She would insist on being treated by the finest medical doctors in the world.

I'd like to see JZ Knight get exposed for her fraud to the point she is forced to make public in-person amends to ALL the students and their families that she has harmed. I don't feel sorry for her -- I loathe her for her twisted evil. When and if she comes clean to all those she has damaged, I'll reconsider my feelings towards her. It doesn't "feel" good to loathe anyone, but all is not good in this world. :twisted:
tree

Unread post by tree »

RSE students revere the White Book in the same way the Holy Bible is revered. Now that my critical thinking has returned (for the most part), I believe that both the White Book and A State of Mind are both mostly fiction and the mere fantasies of JZRambles.
as for the White Book:
I think many older students, who are of the hippie mode of thinking, or spin offs (baby boomers) think of this like the Beatles White Album as well as RSE's equivalent of the Bible. Remember the drive to put a white book in hotel rooms to replace Gideon's Bible??
( I am shuddering at the sheer lunacy of this suggestion that was HEAVILY suggested over and over again in wine ceremonies.
That and Joe's D's brother investing in Fried Twinkie roving vendors in the streets of New York)

I, too, recently have thought about the sheer fiction work of both books, ESPECIALLY her State of Mind.
I think Glen Cunningham's one-liner talking to JZ's mother :"oh. she's pulling that one out, the poor cotton picker's daughter?"
really solidifed that for me. After putting 2 + 2 together, it occurred to me that the entire book is horribly skewed.
There has been no documentation proving her to be a former cable executive,
no documentation of her being a dentist's wife (Burnett),
I am sure I could think of a few more undocumented things.
It's not even documented that she is Kathy May FNP's client to document her emphyzema findings.

If people could just see and realize she has been making things up all along,
it might help them to see that the entire charade is a fraud.

the people who justify staying saying "I am drawn to the teachings themselves. I don't care what jz knight does"
are not really looking at the WHOLE picture. Something is definitely missing.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Another Dimension60 posted

If people with tapes and videos have such with the above described behavior/language - perhaps the media would be a valid recipient, or the organizations that proclaim her to be a "spiritual leader". Perhaps even her lawyers. Maybe even Oprah.
The discrepancies of the "White Book Ramtha" and the reality of the foul mouthed drunk need to be shared.

California Dreamin' posted

I've got the tapes and videos, but would want to make sure they get into the hands of the right person(s) to ensure the material is revealed and not destroyed.

Two weeks ago I donated every single book I had acquired (many were "collectors" items) to a California dump site. I held on to the tapes and videos, though, because I'm sure the audio and video proof of JZR's inappropriate behavior and foul mouth with make a great contribution when the time is right to whomever takes on the task of bringing this info to YouTube, Court, skeptics, truth-seekers, etc. Smile

Whatchamacallit posted

David said, "The Ramtha in the ?White Book? was a totally strategized product aimed at new age book stores $$$$$$$$ "

Shhh, don't tell the current students that.

They're busy believing that Rambles predicted the current state of affairs in the world. Don't tell them that it's been forecast be leading economists (and others) for many, many years...before Rambles/JZ was born.

Even the Mormons can vouch for that !

Douglas Mahr...he wrote his perspective of the JZR experience. Unlike the White Book, he wasn't editing/tainting Ramble's words. It's interesting, perhaps, that JZ allowed D.M. to publish a book that she didn't control. Or, perhaps I'm misunderstanding her effect upon the book's content.

Off topic: I'm currently listening to a radio talk show. They're speaking about brain development from birth to death. One line of conversation has to do with the need for a healthy emotional center in the brain. The doctor speaking said that people who have damaged emotional centers make "very bad decisions in life", because they lack the discernment to make good decisions. We NEED our emotions to talk to us, and help us make decisions. I heard that and thought...yeah...how many times in RSE were we told to give no credence to our emotions because they are just tape loops from past experience. As though that were a bad thing ????

It's good to know it's unwise to walk in front of oncoming trucks, eh ?

Not to mention the blatant contradiction over the years. In the early years, we were told TO emotionalize our desires so we would magnetize the experience into our auric field (bands).

I'm focusing on chocolate ....
Whatchamacallit

This made me giggle; "If people could just see and realize she has been making things up all along,
it might help them to see that the entire charade is a fraud. "

We say this sort of thing about THEM (current students), but for how many years this was US ! Yes, it would be a relief if the current students would have a mass awakening and walk out the doors there. One by one, dozen by dozen, they do figure it out and leave. Unfortunately, with her ongoing marketing scam (my opinion), then she fills the cold seats with new warm fannies. The fact that she has to keep bringing fresh meat into Blue College to cover the ongoing attrition rate speaks her her goal of making B.C. appear to be a goal to aspire toward.

We were fools; they are fools. Hopefully, they will wake up sooner, rather than later.

:cry:
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Steven Weinberg Speaks Out

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

View topic - Steven Weinberg Speaks Out...'The White Book'

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... .php?t=701

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”