568 Homes are too much and too close for Scamtha

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Living Force

568 Homes are too much and too close for Scamtha

Unread post by Living Force »

Just read the olympian(todays issue on line...sorry no link..google ramtha 4th or 5th page/near EMF mention) and JZ doesn't want to have all those new people so close to the ranch....not in her words I am sure....

Unbelievable.....just a bit of the NIMBY(not in my back yard) attitude I think...
Keep on Truckin'
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Or the residents of those 568 homes are outside of her CONTROL ?
Whatchamacallit

There's more to the political story in Yelm. Someone passed an email along to me that addressed the students fighting against changes in the road pathways, so that the ranch doesn't succumb to the evils of eminent domain. This reminds me of the NASCAR debacle. STudents were TOLD (threatened, actually) to write letters to the Committee regarding the possible locating of NASCAR in/near Yelm. "Ramtha" told students if they did not write letters, he would "bring them down".

He told them that as they were sitting outside on the field, on a hot summer day.

So that's their concern and political motivation as I can see it; to keep the ranch from being taken by eminent domain.

IF the threat is, in fact, even real. Someone who is very active in the government of Yelm once told me directly, that there never was a threat to the ranch by the NASCAR situation. Students were told the eminent domain was an issue then, too, as the road would be rerouted right through the back yard of JZ's property. This other person said there was no such paperwork on file and it was an untruth, and to go check it out at the Town Hall.

All of that aside, why would "Ramtha" allow "his" school to be taken by eminent domain unless "he" wanted it to happen ? After all, "he" creates his reality !
Living Force

Unread post by Living Force »

Whatcha....Exactly.....why would s/he indeed?
Keep on Truckin'
ex

Unread post by ex »

nascar was just a powergame from jzr to show how much she can move.with her pupet steve kline running for major she clearly lost it.since then probably all "villigers" know that the political force is locked to the countryside buissy digging holes.ye waterrights are limited so if you plan on building a hotel you better keep them available.it is allways intresting how jzr maskes pure material isues with spiritual enlightenment.jzr once told us how enlighten and good natured "his daughter"is to not sell out her land to contractors because she keeps the forest intact for the ferrys and the naturespirits.
Whatchamacallit

Exactly, ex.

Students were told many, many times, about how the ranch property was so awesome (energy) that the fairies have dwellings there. How JZ made a deal with the fairies, that she would never touch that land, so the fairies were safe.

Uh huh.

Then, a few years ago, when she made the BUSINESS DECISION to go market all over the world for recruitment, students were told that "their school" was to expand to include dormitories, etc. "Their school" translates into having to PAY FOR IT.

Yeah, students have no voice in the dictatorship, but their greenbacks sure do come in handy.

If that does occur, that also makes JZ Knight a liar. She will have broken her promise to the fairies, as she will certainly be encroaching upon their homes, just as she promised them she would never do. Never doesn't mean a few years; it's means NEVER. At least when you have honor upon your word.

Could it be (gasp) that there never were any fairies ? ..............thud..............fainting away from the shock of it all.....LOL

:shock:

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”