JZ could not heal herself ...

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Caterpillar

JZ could not heal herself ...

Unread post by Caterpillar »

This is of interest to students that wonder why the disciplines don?t work. When I was a fanatical student, I was very disappointed when I found out that JZ could not even heal herself with the disciplines she created!

Here?s the article from the Children?s School of Excellence Newsletter, May 16, 2008, Second heading (Mind Leap).

http://www.cseinfo.com/pdf/newsletters/ ... 2016th.pdf

If JZ is number ONE in the school and the closest to Ramtha, goes to the future and the past, and does all these wonderful things, why can't she just heal herself? Why didn?t she just heal herself by using the Neighborhood Walk that she created? If she can?t do it and she created it, how can anyone else do it? If she realized that she couldn?t do it, why didn?t Ramtha heal her because the ?show? must go on. What?s the point of asking little innocent children half the world away to heal her? Surely this sends a message to them that the leader can?t do it. It may be that she was never really sick and just pretended to get well so that everyone at the event could realize the kids can do it but they can?t because they are not good enough, have doubt, need to attend more events etc.

At another overseas event, JZ gave a teaching on ?Gladys?(cell?s intelligence), cellular regeneration and rejuvenation, and gave us instructions for the Neighborhood Walk. During this time, unbeknownst to most students, she was receiving therapy for illness that she couldn?t heal herself. The Neighborhood Walk or the knowledge of the ?Gladys? teaching she was giving at the time did NOT help her. Showing once again that the disciplines don?t work and it?s complete hypocrisy on her part. Why tell us these wonderful teachings and not do it herself? If only the student body really knew what was going on behind closed doors.

JZ/Ramtha has also not shown up at other events because she has been too sick. Now I understand why the disciplines don?t work for the students. They don?t even work for the teacher.
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Cat
What an Hypocrite she is,I did not known that she asked the kids to work on her.
Like you I think the second reason you described was the real reason for her to do it,double whammy,get the kids thinking they are doing it and putting down the rest of the school,she is so transparent now that we known the truth
Also about the neighbohood walk ,since I never done it,can you tell me exately how they do it.
If it is what I think I have a pretty good ideal where she copied from.
Oldone
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

CAT,

That makes me feel sick. You are right to go right to the "why would she...? Question. Obviously it is deliberate, thought out and conceived, created by her.

For me it is unconscionable to subject the kids to this sort of behavior and infiltration of their thoughts. Imagine, they think they hold some special powers, they have been able to help the great JZ and in so doing have assisted the big creature in being able to spread its drivel in France.

How are those kids going to feel when one of their friends gets ill and it doesn't work? What about when their parents or grandparents get ill and they cannot save them?

F*(&^*& inexcusable as far as I'm concerned. But totally understandable coming from her.[/b]
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Without Conscience......

Unread post by David McCarthy »

For me it is unconscionable to subject the kids to this sort of behavior and infiltration of their thoughts.
I totally agree,
It?s all so very very sick and disturbing....but perfectly normal behavior for a person without a conscience...!

This is the article copied from the (Children?s School of Excellence) Newsletter.

May 16th, 2008
JZ?s Miraculous Healing
CSE children were so honored to be a part of JZ?s miraculous healing this week!
Early Monday morning we learned that she was in France and enduring great pain.
And while she kept it under control with her mind, she asked the children at CSE for
help. The morning Mind Leap was spectacular - everyone was ON! The candle was
lit and there was instant stillness and much love in the room.
What followed is miraculous: JZ shared that three doctors, two osteopaths and one
MD, were not able to accomplish what occurred with her. At 9:06 (which was within
moments of the Mind Leap session), JZ got up to walk and a loud ?crack? happened
in her left knee. She then walked without pain up stairs and around for a bit and the
pain had gone!
She was then able to channel The Ram for France, and change lives all because of
the children?s pure focus and her acceptance for healing. Truly amazing!
We are so proud of our children and we are sharing this so that they know how
remarkable they are!

CSE Newsletter May 16th.PDF (application/PDF Object)
http://www.cseinfo.com/pdf/newsletters/2008/5/16/CSE

ROBERT D. HARE Without Conscience:
The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us | Canadian Psychology | Find Articles at BNET
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_q ... _n8895854/

Welcome to Robert Hare's Web Site
http://www.hare.org/welcome/

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Robair

Hello guys

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys
If I was not sick before now I really Am.
Hey JZ can we see the doctors reports the Two Osteophats,and the MD even if they are in french I can translate them,french being my native tongue I am sure I can do it

What a Joke she is
Oldone
Caterpillar

More on Judith and the children ...

Hello everyone

Oldone, the Neighborhood Walk is a discipline created by JZ in 2003 when she ?cured? herself of emphysema and stopped smoking then. (Ramtha is now back to smoking...) But she did not produce any proof of the cure of emphysema. James F. and the doctor were supposed to be her ?witnesses?. Students walk around saying, ?I have always been ? whatever?. The key is to move to the new neighborhood or timeline in the brain. There have been upgraded versions of this Walk since 2003. The reason is the discipline does not work and the students get very bored so JZ has to continually upgrade the Walk to keep students motivated and ensure they continue to attend the events and stay current. If students don?t stay current, they miss out on the upgraded version that?s supposed to take them to the next level closer to ascension.

Here?s a video of the students doing the Walk amongst Dust particles (er Orbs) taken from RSE Newsletter August 2008. Watch what the students are doing. I was doing this Walk in my local park occasionally usually after an event. I?m surprised I wasn?t taken away to the Psychiatric ward.

http://ramtha.tv/newsletter/AUGUST08/OrbsIr.html

BTW, the ?Blue Body? discipline is not taught much these days. I know new students in RSE that have not learnt this discipline as the Walk has superseded this discipline. I also remember Ramtha saying that we (the old students) have corrupted the ?Blue Body? discipline so it doesn?t work anymore. It?s always our fault when the disciplines don?t work.

I also wonder why JZ doesn?t ask the teachers to heal her whenever she is sick. Greg Simmons has claimed to have brought a dead fish to life and has repaired a washing machine. Louie Enos has healed horses. So what?s the difference between a fish, a washing machine, a horse and JZ?

Oldone, the therapists that JZ sees are not necessarily outside people. Some of them are current students of RSE that happen to be at the events when she is ill. She pays for their services. Sometimes they may be living overseas and she flies them to Yelm to treat her while she as Ramtha is teaching us that we can heal ourselves with her disciplines. Just focus more. Then why doesn?t JZ do that herself or better still ask Ramtha. What message is she giving to the therapists that may be students themselves? The ones that are not students will never join RSE because they have treated JZ and know they are better than her.

Here?s a link to an interview with the children in CSE.

http://www.mastersconnection.com/greatminds/csekids.htm

Hmmm? the brainwashing and Ramtha speak. Horrifying!
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Cat
Thank you for all the info.
On the video I am not really sure if that is real it sure look very strange to me
Look like a bubble blowing machine to me.
About the kids.
Did anyone else ever requested healling from them.that can be verify but trusted sources.
I don't think much of Greg S. met him in 1983 did not like him then,did not like when I was in the school,and don't like him now he is just the marketing guys that is responsable to create all the scams for the school.
Hey Greg what kind of doctor are you anyway? have been asking you that question for a longtime now.I Known that your helpers are monitoring this board
maybe they can answer this question.
Hey cat you are very funny.great to have you with us here.
Greg, the fish,and the washing machine, was the washing dead also?was the fish in the washing machine? did the Washing machine kill the fish?
Soooooo many questions.

this is too funny
Oldone
Caterpillar

More on psychopaths ...

Hello everyone! Bonjour Oldone! I finally understand the behavior of some RSE students ...

Judith?s own creation, Ramtha was a psychopath. Barbarian indeed as was termed or was called by Ramtha as it was. (I?m channeling here). Indeed!

Judith/Ramtha has said that Ramtha had no remorse/conscience for killing, and conquering two-thirds of the known world. This is the key reason why Ramtha ascended. There was no emotion involved with the killing. In page 11 of the White Book (1986 version), Ramtha said he created war and was the first conqueror this plane ever knew. He also said he was a hero indeed. So the Master Teacher, the only spiritual immortal being the students know and interact with, was a psychopath but yet ascended (the ultimate goal of RSE) because he had no conscience. This is the message from RSE.

Ramtha also said if you have no emotion about what you have done, then there is no karma. I have seen students act in a psychopathic way because of these teachings. Ramtha teaches that the victims deserve it as they created it. C + E = R
So there is no need to feel remorse as the victims created it. It?s in the students? best interest to have no conscience so there is no karma. Remember the goal is ascension ? no emotion and no past, hence no karma. Just move to a different timeline. No student today will match Ramtha?s killing and conquering but yet he ascended. So whatever horrible thing the student has done will never match Ramtha?s killing 35,000 years ago but yet he ascended. This is again the message from RSE. Forget about the 'beautiful' theosophy teaching about love. The story of Ramtha speaks volumes about the story of a psychopath.

RSE teachings foster students to be psychopaths/sociopaths. Judith?s mind is so TWISTED. She herself is a psychopath but she also created Ramtha as a psychopath so that excuses her behavior because she can use the excuse that Ramtha ascended in spite of being a psychopath.

Here?s an article by Katherine Ramsland, a forensic psychologist on ?Psychopath vs Sociopath?.

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2007/ ... 3785500000

Also an interview by Martha Stout, a psychologist and author of ?The Sociopath Next Door?.

http://www.bookbrowse.com/author_interv ... umber=1097

Which brings me to the discrepancy in this article from CSE that I had previously posted.

http://www.mastersconnection.com/greatminds/csekids.htm

This is taken from the above link.

?The Children?s School of Excellence in Rainier, WA opened its doors in February of 1999. Although it has no official affiliation with Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment, students and teachers at this K-8 private school start each day with the disciplines that Ramtha has taught.?

From the article, Oak is a student in junior high.

?Oak: The new curriculum that JZ gave us is excellent, better than any public curriculum that I?ve ever done. It?s a very academic school. This year JZ provided us with new books, and CSE has been better this year than ever before. This school gives us the great opportunity to create our day and to create our life!?

CSE says ?no official affiliation with RSE? but the student says JZ gave them the new curriculum and new books. Is that not an affiliation? JZ is RSE! What sort of books? Surely not the recommended readings from RSE about conspiracy theories and doomsday 2012.

What sort of children will CSE produce based on the story of Ramtha? :shock:
Caterpillar

P.S.

This is how Judith thinks. Check out Chapter 13, ?The Lawlessness of Life? in the White Book, Ramtha 1986 edition.

On page 126, a student asks: ?So you don?t even think that killing someone is evil?
Ramtha: That is correct.?

Student: ?So you?re saying that even murder is not wrong or evil.
Ramtha: That is correct. I tell you, master, life is ongoing.?

From Page 130, ?No one is ruled by the past. Whatsoever you did a moment ago or a millennium ago, you do not have to pay for ? anytime! The very moment you did it, you gained understanding and realized the purposeful good from doing it.?

This is total brainwashing! The above teachings of Ramtha excuse the behavior of psychopaths including Judith.
Caterpillar

An example

Here is one example (out of many) of the psychopathic behavior of Judith and the students.

I was not at this event but I heard from other students who were present at this wine ceremony event where a student died, supposedly of a heart attack. Ramtha continued teaching and the students continued to listen to the teachings. One student who knew the deceased well told me that he deserved it and wanted to die.

Ramtha has promised that no one will die in his audience BUT no one dared to question the Master teacher about this discrepancy.

With the above in mind, using critical thinking, would anybody want to send their children to the private school, Children?s School of Excellence that uses the curriculum and books from JZ Knight of RSE?
arewethereyet

a scam to perhaps build belief in her school

Unread post by arewethereyet »

could she of faked the pain in a premeditated attempt to build faith in the school.
then acted as if the "her" cse students have the power to heal.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

-Moderator- off topic posts from this thread have been moved to Off Topic Posts
G2G

Re: Without Conscience......

Unread post by G2G »

David McCarthy wrote:
For me it is unconscionable to subject the kids to this sort of behavior and infiltration of their thoughts.
I totally agree,
It?s all so very very sick and disturbing....but perfectly normal behavior for a person without a conscience...!

This is the article copied from the (Children?s School of Excellence) Newsletter.

May 16th, 2008
JZ?s Miraculous Healing
CSE children were so honored to be a part of JZ?s miraculous healing this week!
Early Monday morning we learned that she was in France and enduring great pain.
And while she kept it under control with her mind, she asked the children at CSE for
help. The morning Mind Leap was spectacular - everyone was ON! The candle was
lit and there was instant stillness and much love in the room.
What followed is miraculous: JZ shared that three doctors, two osteopaths and one
MD, were not able to accomplish what occurred with her. At 9:06 (which was within
moments of the Mind Leap session), JZ got up to walk and a loud ?crack? happened
in her left knee. She then walked without pain up stairs and around for a bit and the
pain had gone!
She was then able to channel The Ram for France, and change lives all because of
the children?s pure focus and her acceptance for healing. Truly amazing!
We are so proud of our children and we are sharing this so that they know how
remarkable they are!

CSE Newsletter May 16th.PDF (application/PDF Object)
http://www.cseinfo.com/pdf/newsletters/2008/5/16/CSE

ROBERT D. HARE Without Conscience:
The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us | Canadian Psychology | Find Articles at BNET
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_q ... _n8895854/

Welcome to Robert Hare's Web Site
http://www.hare.org/welcome/

David.
-------------------------------------
She does so like her fairytales. ;-)

"She was saying that she thought she could get well again if children believed in fairies.
Peter flung out his arms. There were no children there, and it was night time; but he addressed all who might be dreaming of the Neverland, and who were therefore nearer to him than you think: boys and girls in their nighties, and naked papooses in their baskets hung from trees.

"Do you believe?" he cried.

Tink sat up in bed almost briskly to listen to her fate.

She fancied she heard answers in the affirmative, and then again she wasn't sure.

"What do you think?" she asked Peter.

"If you believe," he shouted to them, "clap your hands; don't let Tink die."

Many clapped."

Fairytales again, Judith?

8) 8) 8)

Not clapping this end. :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Caterpillar

JZ?s influence on the children at CSE

It is ?shocking? what gets taught at CSE. CSE says it has ?no official affiliation? with RSE.

http://www.cseinfo.com/pdf/newsletters/ ... 202009.pdf

Copied from above CSE April 10, 2009 newsletter:

?Last Thursday and Friday, Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment teachers Mitja Kadow and Gary Craig delivered shining instruction of C&E?, the Neighborhood Walk?, Analogical ArcherySM and Fieldwork? to CSE students and teachers. It was wonderful and engaging for students, and for some parents, it was their first time ever experiencing these activities. It is always very touching to see our students participate and learn. Mitja Kadow with his great sense of humor was able to capture the student?s attention and inspire them to their greatness. He led us in C&E? and Fieldwork?. Gary Craig, sincere and passionate initiated us into the Neighborhood Walk? and Analogical ArcherySM. The pictures show the results and speak for themselves. Thank you greatly, Gary and Mitja! It is always wonderful to have you.?
Miss Sonya
Mind Leap? Coordinator

This sounds suspiciously like an event at RSE but CSE says it has ?no affiliation? with RSE.

http://www.cseinfo.com/pdf/newsletters/ ... 202009.pdf

Copied from above CSE April 3, 2009 newsletter:

?On the Friday prior to the school break, we had thirty minutes for free choice Mind Leap? activities. Anjou and Erin were working on colors together. After that, they practiced moving objects using their minds (the way Kenny had shown us at the beginning of the year). They both stacked seven dominoes on the floor in front of them. Sitting side by side, they held an unbroken focus on the top domino in their stacks. After 15 minutes of calm focus, Erin glanced over at Anjou?s stack to find that the top domino had significantly moved. Anjou had not touched it, but actually moved it by using her mind. Erin whispered, ?Anjou, you moved the domino!? Anjou simply answered, ?I know?. She said she just looked at the stack of dominoes as if she were looking at a candle during candle focus. She is the first student at CSE to accomplish this! We all are very excited and inspired by her.?
Miss Eve
1st & 2nd Grade Teacher

Kenny is a student from RSE but CSE is not supposed to have an affiliation with RSE.

Copied from above CSE April 3, 2009 newsletter:

?Beyond the usual daily accomplishments in Remote Viewing, Henry Sugar Cards, identifying colors, and numbers in Roulette, the 1st & 2nd grade made a quantum leap. On one Thursday, the children truly excelled when we gathered for our daily Numbers Corner where we have 4 remote views in envelopes, 4 Henry Sugar cards, and one remote view in a box, (The remote views are in the categories of landforms, land animals, birds, a shape and color, and a remote view box.) This day Jake, Noah, and Julian all got the remote view in the box. Jessica got 3 of the remote views in the envelopes plus one number and one suit from the cards. Other children got suits and numbers correctly. It was truly remarkable!

Later in the day, we had a Mind Leap? session for 45 minutes. The children were given the choice of Henry Sugar cards, roulette, colors, or bingo ball. This is a very active, gabby class of excited, happy children, and a moment of silence is a rare, rare thing. Eve and I were absolutly astonished to note total silence in the class for the entire time. The children were quietly engaged in their chosen activities. I didn?t dare get up and walk around with my camera, the moment was so precious. Even our most active, talkative boys were totally engrossed in cards. No one moved or walked around.

Taiz left the class to fly to California to visit relatives and her horses that she had left behind when she moved to Washington. On Friday morning her grandmother came to CSE with a picture of one of Taiz?s horses, saying that Tiaz had called and asked that the class focus on her horse that had an injured leg. Miss Eve told the class about this request, and set up the picture of the horse behind a candle and asked the class to focus on the horse, to see it running freely and healthy. This was done with sincere focus and intent by the entire classroom. It was a truly profound moment and a great Mind Leap? for everyone.?
Miss Jan
1st & 2nd Grade Teacher?s Aide

All the above activities are similar to what students learn in RSE. Like Kenny from RSE, these kids will soon be visiting the Casino when they are old enough. Gambling can be a career option.

JZ has definitely influenced the kids to use candle focus for healing when she claimed they healed her last May despite the 3 doctors, 2 osteopaths and 1 MD.

http://www.kleinerskorner.com/arch.2009.04.html

Copied from above Kleiner?s Korner April 27, 2009:

?D. "GENIUS LAB visits CSE in Feb 09. Thanks to CSE for their ongoing interest in what the Genius Lab has to offer. Last year, Claire and Amanda ran a couple of workshops with the CSE kids which included Sacred Geometry, Dr Emoto?s reflections on thought and words impacting water, Sustainability, Patterns in Nature, Art and Science, Genius Masks and much more. This year, I was not accompanied by Claire who is busy with her Biomimicry diploma, but did an interactive, drama therapy style Genius Lab with the older kids (5th and 6th graders) and we had a lot of fun. We did an hour long group activity called Developmental Transformations which is a type of Drama Therapy experience based on embodiment, encounter and play where kids are encouraged to enter into an imaginary world together and learn to hold a sustained focus in an altered state of ?what if? through the use of deepening levels of play, relationship, improvisation and theatre. They learn to follow, accept and support each other?s offers and create a sustained sense of being together in a fun and educational way. These type of groups allow kids to work on their relationships to each other and find greater ways to be together. It?s alot of skill in group play and is more difficult than it seems to have fifteen 5th and 6th graders concentrate and co-operate with each other for an hour of improvised, active, free-associated theatre. A few pictures from the session on our website," quoting South Africa's Amanda Gifford: link here "

The CSE kids are also getting science education from the pseudoscientist, Dr Emoto and acting lessons inspired by JZ.

With the Drama Therapy of imaginary world, I wonder if that was how JZ developed her story of Ramtha. She went into the altered state of ?what if I make up this character that can also generate a fabulous source of income??.

In her book ?A State of Mind? (the title says it all), on page 262, she mentioned that she thought about being a movie star! She?s leaving the clues behind for those that look.
Vanilla

Re: JZ could not heal herself ...

Unread post by Vanilla »

Jz shouldn't be getting sick, if she is Ram's Number one. Magic one.

Jz can't even heal her dear friend who died, she instead, on stage, blamed her for herself dying. Everyone knew who she was talking baout, Egyptian Queen, Jz said she tried to heal her tumors, when all of a sudden, JZ started getting tumors on her hands. She said, No, I cannot do this for her, she has to do it herself.

"Some people just want to die" she had said. About her friend, who absolutely didnt want to and did the disciplines night and day, night and day.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Asking children to heal her reminds me of an energy vampire.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'? ... The same reason faith healers go to the hospital. Hee hee!
:lol:
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Rooster, I love it when humor and logic intersect. Thanks for the laugh.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”