proselytizing Christianity post by Grace

The moderators will move off-topic posts from other threads, to here, where you're These This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Please DO NOT start NEW topic threads here
Grace

proselytizing Christianity post by Grace

Unread post by Grace »

-Moderator Comment-
This post was move from the topic thread titled "On the road again" by Kensho.

___________________________________________________________________________________

God Bless you Kensho, I have enjoyed reading your things. I don't know if you will be checking this site... if you do, I would ask you if you have ever taken a real look at Jesus Christ?
When I found Him, I was not looking for Him, He found me and helped me out of a terrible situation. He never led me to anyone or anything but Himself ...and His Word. He is 'someone' and not 'something'. He has filled my heart with peace and satisfaction. I am no longer searching for where my home is... or my purpose or path. He says 'I am the Way, the Truth, the Life'. Isn't this what we all seek and need?
I see so many are searching for Wisdom. What kind of wisdom? Man's wisdom or God's Wisdom?
1Cr 2:7 But we speak the Wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden Wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.

Look at this... which is spoken of Christ:
Col 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; Col 2:3 In whom are hid all the treasures of Wisdom and knowledge.

More about Wisdom:

Pro 4:5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget [it] not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
Pro 4:6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
Pro 4:7 Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
Pro 4:8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.
Pro 2:6 For the LORD giveth Wisdom: out of His mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

The Lord has so much Love, truth and Wisdom to minister to hungry seeking souls. A wise man will hear. I indeed believe it is a crime against the soul that so many people at places like RSE are programmed against giving the True Light a chance. His glory is openly displayed for those who would open their hears to hear. People need healing... Jesus paid the price for your healing on the cross. He is ABLE to heal you, He knows and sees ...
2 Chron 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD behold all the earth, to strength the hearts of them that are whole with him.

I am simply sowing a few seeds of truth here... I perceived that you were cultivating something new for yourself. It's up to you what type of ground receives the seeds. If you are willing, God will give the increase.

Kensho, I don't know if you will ever see my post, My purpose is to Bless others and give HOPE to those who seek answers. This was shared with love, too.

God Bless you all!!
Another Dimension60

Re: On the road again... by Kensho

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

God Bless you Grace - with love and a peace offering I beg you to stop proselytizing your version of salvation on this message board --- We do not need your judgments and omgs 'how could you possiblys' nor your interpretation or 'solution' to our, emphasis on our ,experiences.
If you were able to live your Christianity - emphasis on live - you would have 'heard' what people are saying here - and you haven't. What I can tell you unequivocally is that Kensho has a far deeper understanding/knowing/living of That which Jesus was about then anyone you know.
There are a rare few individuals that walk this planet that haven't been in some way 'manipulated'/brainwashed/ swayed to someone else's will. -- so perhaps you need to check the verses re 'judge not that you shall be likewise judged'....
Please know that I have been a committed Christian since before you were born --- Nor do I want to debate here about the essence of Christianity, tempting as it is! --- This message board is for people to have a safe NON-judgmental place to share and learn and heal - we've been through a long journey of having someone else tell us what and how to believe or not believe and we don't need here someone else telling us their version of Truth.
This at least is my opinion, my perspective, my begging.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello Grace,

Thank you for your concern and your blessings. I am truly happy that you have found the answers and support for how you choose to live your life; and I appreciate that your desire to share that with others comes from a desire for others to enjoy the experience that you are experiencing. I do believe that to share what we believe is good and helpful with others, is rooted in genuine love and I thank you for sharing that as well.

With a similar intention, I wish to share something that many find beneficial.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
Do not believe in anything because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."
The Buddha, circa 500 bc

So now, I have some questions for you.
Are you a former member of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment?
Have you experienced mind control or mind conditioning and if so what was/is your experience both in realizing that you were under the control of others; and how did you approach becoming free of it...or are you still under some sort of control?
What is your gut reaction to my sharing a quotation of the Buddha with you?
How about if I ask if you have had a real look at Buddha and imply that you follow Him instead of Jesus Christ?
What is your reaction if I tell you that I follow Allah and the Koran, or even that many of my closest friends do so?
Are you offended by these questions?
Do these questions imply that I believe that your thinking is somehow not correct?
Do you feel that by asking these questions, you have been judged in some biased way?
Have these questions provoked a sort of self-introspection that is not welcomed?

These sorts of questions have been asked by many who were, or are on the path of self discovery. If by chance when one is looking for such answers, another skillfully delivers some solutions to their confusion, then one is likely to fall victim to that individual's control. Skillful here does not imply righteous, virtuous or not; simply that there is knowledge of how to manipulate another's thought process.

When I was in RSE I most certainly would have suggested that you look at Ramtha and his teachings; for at that time I had the same faith in Ramtha and his words as you now apparently do in Jesus Christ and his words.
Back then, I wanted everyone to have the experience of the love, freedom and power that I was enjoying through the faith that I had in Ramtha and so I most certainly would have shared it with you. Further I would have strongly suggested that you were held captive in your mind by a religion that did not allow questions or individualized interpretation of the teachings, even though I would have been speaking from a belief system (RSE) that held my own mind captive in the same way.

I would have been absolutely comfortable with entering into either a dialogue or an open debate with you or anyone on the subjects of God, Jesus Christ or religion; for there was the equal confidence that I myself was an awakening God, and that Ramtha was my fully enlightened God-teacher. Through blind faith in the Ramtha-god teacher, I came to believe that Jesus Christ was one of Ramtha's advanced students, who had been intentionally constructed in body, mind and soul by Ramtha and a few of his God-friends. For that is what Ramtha's words both spoken and written taught. I believed this as much as you believe in your version of the origin of Jesus Christ, yet both remain difficult if not impossible to prove and are most likely to remain that way.

Have I had a real look at Jesus Christ? Yes, many times, in many ways; both throughout my childhood and as an adult. I was raised as a Roman Catholic and our family followed the precepts of that religion. Going to church, not only on Sundays but regularly through the week and on many other occasions as well, were a part of life. There were daily prayers and much guidance to foster both the love and fear of God.

I spent the Sunday afternoons of my youth in Sunday school learning scripture, so I am not unfamiliar with the 'word'. But because some observations of the world around me did not correlate with what was being taught, I became more confused as the years went by. Perhaps neither the observations nor the scripture were meant to be interpreted the way that I perceived them at that time, but the attempts of the clergy as well as my parents to clarify my understanding, only served to raise more questions in my mind.

When I brought these questions to class and to my peers for discussion, I quickly came face to face with some hard lessons of humanity; its laws of society, its binding capacity of social consciousness and its fear-based, judgmental tribal mentality. Thus I was pressured to leave the congregation, but admittedly chose to leave on my own accord as well. It was all mutually felt that one did not find comfort or pleasure in the company of the other.

Grace, I have brought all of these points forward as food for thought...and thoughtfulness. It is so easy for us to assume something about another and not even be close to touching their truth. When in states of compassion we put our good intentions forward first, even when our intentions are pure, the outcome of our thoughts, speech (whether spoken or written), and actions are not necessarily beneficial, no matter how well meaning.

I do know that many former members of RSE might view any religion or faith as a form of mind control, and because of that, might be offended by the suggestion that they should embrace such a thing on another's recommendation. For some, the wounds from having done so through the affiliation with RSE and other similar groups, have cut very deep; and in some cases have proven to be fatal. The recovery from forms of mental abuse and torture is difficult when there are only a few who can, or who will sincerely attempt to understand what each individual has been through on multiple levels, and then go on to offer nonjudgmental support.

I believe that your gestures of sharing your love for Jesus Christ and your faith in multiple posts comes from a sincere desire to be helpful; and for many it may prove to be the very support that they need. However, I think that it is safe to say that your point has been made and that further elaborations on the matter are not going to prove to be of greater benefit.

I have found that at times like these, perhaps it is best to simply welcome a pure intention and be grateful for the gift of a pure compassionate heart; and disregard the rough delivery of the human condition.
May you perceive and welcome this post as such a gift, as I express my gratitude for yours.

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Kensho, you have such a gift of lucidity, and this Board has suffered from your partial absence! I had scrambled thoughts along the lines of what you have said, but your thoughts are crystal clear and beautifully expressed.
And, I thank you Grace for the blessing you have offered here at EMF. As Kensho says, it is clear that you have every good wish for people visiting this board, and you wish to share the light you have found in your soul and the love in your heart with us here.
For myself, I see that you make some good points when speaking for yourself, but once you begin 'spreading the good word' and quoting Gospel, you lose me because I have moved to a place where I explore many faiths and try to glean what is beautiful and soul supporting in each. Organized religion loses me once it lays claim to being the only path to salvation or enlightenment. Further, I separate Christ and the Bible from The Church, which I see as separate from those things and a political mechanism.
Further, it is obvious that not every person on the EMF board is or has ever been a Christian, and I hope you see that it may be offensive to some to have you say that they ought to be. Instead of talking about Jesus and the Gospels, perhaps you could just live those, and spread your light here without constant reference to your faith? I know that may be challenging. I believe it could well be quite helpful to EMF members who are recovering from what they see as a negative and hurtful experience.
Grace

Unread post by Grace »

Greetings ...
To Another....
Peace to you as well. I guess I am sorry that my zeal for the Lord is too much! I feel so much joy at times that I would shout it from the rooftops. I know that many would not appreciate that...
I do not mean to be judgmental, rather show someone the Life and Light has helped me. If others do not choose the Way, the Truth and the Life that I have, that is their free will. God does not force anyone. I would never declare an eternal judgment... that is between each person and God. I know you did not say this, just wanted to make it clear, tho.

As for 'my version'.... it is not mine, but the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's version. I believe in Him and agree that what He says is true... and I am still learning it. I did not write the Word, it was not my idea, God is the author of His own Word. He says He created the earth and everything in it:
Col 1:16 For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him

As for the 'OMG' statements that offend you, I am sorry for those. Please forgive me. At the very core of who I am.... I am extremely outraged at JZ for what she has done to my own Ramsters... at their expense, and at my own expense and loss as well. There is hurt ... that I do understand well and live, but from a different vantage point. The more I read about what JZ is and has been up to, the more my blood boils... to know that my precious, precious loved ones could be involved in her controlling web brings me to tears.

Another, when I read what you say there, I feel I have lost freedom to speak.... SAD!

I do not intend hurt, but I do intend truth. If you reject the truth from God's Word, that is your free choice. But am I free to speak and share? Is this not 'Enlightenmefree'? I have read scores of posts and articles, watched hours of videos to try to learn and understand where JZ is coming from as well as her followers. I have put time in... to read, hear and understand ... especially for the sake of my family who I dearly love. I love those, too, who have been caught in this snare, and I care about you... I do have the things of God to offer you, but if you don't want Him, that is your choice. But what if ONE person is helped up... if not today... perhaps in 3 years? Perhaps people aren't ready today... that's OK. Nevertheless, can we have a 2 way conversation? Could we go for coffee as friends and be able to share openly and freely? People complain about all the differences, the confusion, the walls... in denominations, religions, various groups ... when it really comes down to this: can we carefully listen to each other in a dialogue? What do we have to offer to each other? Am I ready to receive what we offer each other today? No, not ready? Can I shelve that away and chew and ponder on that? Or do I automatically toss that away? I believe we can care and respect one another even if we don't agree right now. Sometimes the Holy Spirit unveals things to us in a very sweet, silent and secret way as we ponder the true things in the night... when all is quiet and dark, and He has our attention. He shows us things when the time is right for us. I often pray for my heart to be open to the truth if nothing else... sometimes things simply take time. There are layers to work through... that is OK. I think the most important thing is to let yourself be loved... and love others as you love yourself, take care of yourself. God is ABLE to heal past hurts and memories... He knows what they are.
Also, Set up healthy boundaries ... with enough openness to listen to the other one and 'think about it' at the very least. In time, you will know what is right for you.

Kensho, loved your note... I'll write

Grace
Grace

Unread post by Grace »

Hello Kensho….

Thank you for your good note. You made me realize that a 2-way conversation might be possible. Surely somewhere there is a table that we could sit at and share our beliefs with all due respect realizing that we are coming from 2 different places… believing different things. I believe this is what a message board is for… a message. Surely we can lay things on the table just to look it over and perhaps file it away if we don’t pick it up for ourselves. Or toss it all together… we are free to choose

I know people that come here are not Christian for the most part. Jesus was interested in everyone … and He did not come to condemn, but to save. John 3:17
As for Buddha’s words, you shared:
"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
Do not believe in anything because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders”.
I agree with these things above, these are also my thoughts.

Here is where I differ from Buddha’s sayings:
“when you find that anything agrees with REASON and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it”

As a Christian, the problem can be with the mind, reason, rationale, imaginations, schooling of the mind. I am referring to the natural mind here. 1 Cor 2 show differences in the natural compared to the spiritual mind.

In ancient times (Genesis 11), men were building the Tower of Babel, God came in and mixed the languages and scattered them to prevent them from launching forth with their own imaginations
Gen 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

God desires for us to gain a knowledge of His truth and His Will (Col 1:9) and to cast down our own imaginations that are against His truth:
2Cr 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

The primary issue rather than the natural mind, is FAITH in the HEART.
One who is born of the Spirit, believes with the heart, God dwells IN a Christian’s heart,
(Born again or born of the Spirit is also found in: John 3:3-5)
Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the Word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
This verse above here… the seed is ‘risen from the dead’ as seen in the Greek.

The Word is Spirit and Life John 6:63
Jesus, the living Word dwells in our heart.... Gal 2:20, Col 1:27
The Word is God…. who was made flesh: John 1:1, 14.
The Spirit of the Living God writes the truth on the tables of our heart
2 Cor 3:3

So primarily, God has sent His Son into our hearts, what is happening in the mind is secondary and developing due to being born of the Spirit and the Faith growing in the heart. As we believe and are taking in the Word we are more and more taking on the mind of Christ. It’s God’s Wisdom and knowledge I want, not man’s wisdom or imaginations.

1Cr 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1Cr 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

I know this is very different from what I have seen in the many RSE things I have read…. (Plus other than RSE). This is such a huge topic and I run into it a lot. I am glad you brought this up.

To respond to some of your other things:
“Are you a former member of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment?”
I have not been a member of RSE, family members are currently there.

“Have you experienced mind control or mind conditioning and if so what was/is your experience both in realizing that you were under the control of others; and how did you approach becoming free of it...or are you still under some sort of control?”

Not a cult, but being brought up in a denominational church system… I was pretty much controlled in believing a certain way. The day I got ‘saved’ (born again), everything changed with me.
I was always taught to believe ‘if an infant is baptized, you are a child of God and will go to heaven.’ Later I understood that it was through the CROSS, and faith in the shed Blood of Jesus is the foundation of redemption.
By God’s law, Blood is required to remit sin:

Hbr 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, [and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood

To be real honest with you, Kensho, it took me years to get comfortable with sharing with others. With my family, it took a couple years. I knew I was changed, but I didn’t know how to tell them. When I did, I was very nervous and did a poor job. My mother was VERY nasty with me, others were mad, too. In fact, for a while there, I thought I had lost my mom because of the Lord, we weren’t close at the time, and it was really hard to talk about over the years. It took 20 years, and my dad dying of cancer before they were ready to share and pray with me. If they would have chose not to, that’s the way it would have been left.

You asked: “What is your gut reaction to my sharing a quotation of the Buddha with you?
How about if I ask if you have had a real look at Buddha and imply that you follow Him instead of Jesus Christ?
What is your reaction if I tell you that I follow Allah and the Koran, or even that many of my closest friends do so?
Are you offended by these questions?
Do these questions imply that I believe that your thinking is somehow not correct?
Do you feel that by asking these questions, you have been judged in some biased way?
Have these questions provoked a sort of self-introspection that is not welcomed?”

If you follow Buddha or Allah, that is your choice? The Buddhists I have encountered are very lovely people.... as well as the few Islamics I personally know. In fact, Suhayb was a very intelligent homework contact for my son. A quote from Buddha has no gut reaction for me, does he offer salvation? I am not concerned at all about being judged by any person, but I am concerned about being judged by the Lord, therefore it is my purpose to value every person He created and loves.
This is my belief:

Isa 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

If I consider any other god figure out there… I ask “ who has shed their Blood for me? Who has risen from the dead unto Eternal Life? I don’t see anyone that compares to Jesus. There is no other creature like Him.
Jesus was not an ordinary human being as you and me. He was the Word made flesh: John 1:14 Who is like Him? Jesus is God and Eternal Life itsef:

1Jo 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Am I offended? No… it’s too late, I have already believed for too much and for too long. The Word says 'Let not your heart be troubled'... I'll go with that.
Who speaks these words about Buddha?:
1Jo 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

At a church I attended, there was a whole community of Buddhist Laotians who became born again Christians… and it all began with a 9-year-old Buddhist girl. They were the most joyful, tearful and enthusiastic people in the church, crying their eyes out and witnessing of the LIFE they found in Jesus. They were so loving with me as they prayed fervently for me the day before I left to share truth with my own dying father. No one could have ministered to me like they did. They touched my heart; I have heard them tell of what they came from. I have felt their hugs and tears, and looked into their eyes, I have seen what God can do. He sees the beginning to the end.

Last thing: as for your history in the Catholic church, how regrettable was your experience ?!! This is the thing…. I think it was Lost who said he (she?) likes to separate God from church organizations. I so much agree. I wonder how many times God is blamed for man made mistakes and poor ways of dealing with an honest, seeking heart. Obviously they did not have the answers for you, it doesn’t mean the answers weren’t in the Word and with God alone. How badly we need to turn away from those elders and so-called teachers who don’t have a clue…. And hearken to the Voice of God. The Lord may have been showing you something they have not seen yet. Anyway, I was practically run out of a church myself, I know the feeling!! I had to leave that church to seek God freely… due to the clergy.

I know the things I have to offer others here may not seem like much, but this is from my perspective… and they are worth everything to me. And I thank you for the privilege of sharing. I know many, if not most will see things differently… but like I said earlier, if ONE person is helped, this is why I am here.
After reading your questions here about Buddhism, I can understand your original post better now. The word you used: ‘indecision’ was a little confusing to me. Sorry, no harm intended. Thank you for inviting me to share, tho.
God Bless you!
Grace
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Hi, Grace,

I have thought long and hard about whether to add a word or two to this discussion, or not. However, perhaps there are one or two things that I would really like to say, so I do hope that you won't mind me joining in.

The best way that I can put what is on my mind is to try to draw you a word picture. You may have noticed, if you have read the whole of this thread, that I made a comment to Kensho about her 'blue rose' icon. I usually use a small, handheld device when I am online, so some of the little pictures are hard to see clearly, and, perhaps I had just gazed at the icon as I was reading, believing that I was seeing a blue rose. So much so, in fact, that I came to associate Kensho in my mind with a blue rose. Now, what do you see, when you look at that icon? Something quite different, I expect. You may even believe that I am a bit daft for being mistaken. Or that I don't pay enough attention, or look at something closely enough. However, if you take another look, from another perspective, you may see that the head-dress that the lady is wearing closely resembles an opening rose. So perhaps the artist intended that two ideas being symbolised in one picture. Two truths in one, so to say, but both only seen clearly if a different perspective is brought to bear.

Maybe the truths of the universe are like that. Or, the Words of God, as you would put it. They come in many guises. They are understood by many people in many different ways, according to the personal filters of their own perspectives. These filters do not make things imaginary, but neither do they present things totally correctly, either. They are only part of the Truth, a glimpse of the Truth, you might say. The great religions of the world may all hold part of the Greater Picture. Let's say, for the sake of my word picture that there are religious and spiritual perspectives which proclaim that a rose is the truth, the whole picture. Others which may say that no, definitely, it is a beautiful lady which is depicted. Others, again, may see both, but miss the fact that there is something else there as well, skilfully hidden by the artist for those who have eyes to see.

You find Christianity to be a balm to your soul, which is satisfied and kept whole on the bread of the bible. Long may it be so for you. For others the bible may not be able to perform this function, as the truths it offers are only part of an aspect of the greater whole, not the whole truth. These may not be people who do not know God, or wish to know God. They may merely have a different connection to God than the one that you have. The one that is right for them.

With love

W.E.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Good Morning.
Hello Grace,I have been sitting on the side watching and reading everyone comment and kindness with their respond to you.
Here is my point witch is very simple and direct.
This board has been conceived to help RSE ex members to have a safe place for them to come an share their experinces and also find comfort and understand what happened to them.it is not a place for anyone under the freedom of speach to come to try to recruit or convience them to chance one drug for an other.
I know you might tell me that your is not a drug but a healing remedy WE don't.
So I my self will not be as Gentle you are very welcome to participate in our debate but I will not tolerate anymore of your rambling.
This is our board not your.
Can't I be more simple and direct.
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Thank you E.M.

I honestly didn't think that anyone would see beyond the blue rose, mostly because of its size on the board, and I truly applaud your perception and analysis :-) .

Although it may seem off topic, I think that we can draw some conclusions with respect to different beliefs and views from choosing to look beyond what meets the "I"; for all is not as it appears to be.
The artist's blue rose, graphically demonstrates that perception is truly in the mind's-eye of the beholder.

How we perceive things may simply be a reflection of our state of mind at certain times; much like the being's face wrapped up in the layers of rose petals, looking down to see her reflection looking back up from the layers of illusory clouds. The question remains, who is looking at whom?

In the gap between the rose at the top and the concentric rings of clouds at the bottom, are even more things to be discovered...

Is the foggy image of a hand forming the universal sign for OK or is it the mudra symbolic of the enso (“circle”), the emblem of Zen Buddhism; a symbol of infinity, representing the infinite void, the ‘no-thing,’ emptiness of inherent existence, the perfect meditative state, and Satori (enlightenment)?

Does the path of light running between the top and bottom images become two, or do the two merge to become one? It all depends on one's perspective. Are there only two paths or do the other lights hint that there are several others obscured by the clouds (of our mind)? Are we traversing them all simultaneously but seemingly remain aware of only one...as the only one?

Does the most prominent light on one path symbolize our awareness moving between the extemes of perceptions of self, or is it more symbolic of what we hold as perceptions of above and below? And if that light is symbolic of our awareness, what direction is it traveling in? Or is it moving at all?

Which perception of the whole picture is correct and absolute; or is what we perceive as our whole reality simply an illusion based on conditioning, or on what we choose or expect to see?

There is at least one more thing hidden in the image (quite profound), but I won't spoil it...

For those who are interested, it is easier to see the many things hidden in the image if you copy and paste it to a word document, and then enlarge it to see what you see for yourself.

If you don't have fun in this life, you'll never get out of it alive (a life). :lol:

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Moderator warning to Grace

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Dear Grace,
If you continue to ignore our moderator request to stop posting incessant bible quotations they will be removed without notice.
Please understand that religious proselytizing on EMF will not be tolerated.
Consider this a warning that you may be banned from posting on EMF if you continue.

EMF POSTING GUIDELINES: Please Read
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3&p=3#p3

EMF Moderators
WofthesunEofthemoon

Re: Moved from: On the road again... by Kensho

Hi, Kensho. Have thought seriously about sending you a pm regarding your lovely, thought provoking, 'avatar' icon, especially as we are now in the 'recycle bin'. :lol:

However, much as I love to get pm's, provided that they are friendly, I do know that some people find them intrusive. I was over the moon with regard to your explanation and thoughts about your icon. (Yup, cup running over and all that sort of thing.) I will have great fun searching for last secret in the picture - of course knowing that only my own perceptions will be on board! :D Nevertheless, I would love to thank you for showing me myself (and everyone else) as bubbles of light in the reflecting pool. Yes, some have bubbled off into infinity, but the heart and soul of the matter can be seen in the ring of bright water. (Clouds, reflecting pool.) Puts me a little in mind of the jewel in the heart of the lotus, but here we have dew drops from a rose, bubbles of light from the 'nothing-ness' and tears falling from the eyes of a lovely woman.

With love

WofthesunEofthemoon
WofthesunEofthemoon

Re: Moved from: On the road again... by Kensho

PS, Kensho. As with anything that is reflected in a pool of the water, the image is distorted. xxx

Return to “Off Topic Posts - Recycle Bin - Really Weird Stuff - Moved to Here”