is Coke Vending Machines Safe

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
there

is Coke Vending Machines Safe

Unread post by there »

This guy was Involved in Wicca and got in the loop of people who made deals to make money and claims that coke has to sacrifice 3 people every 2 months to satan and grind up the bodies or the blood and bottle it and sell it in return for being the largest soda company.
in sydney the people were recently claiming the coke tasted horrible.
one worker for coke fell and knocked open a vessel and it was full of chopped up bodies.
many people have reported finding fingers etc.
he also claimed he did a wicca discipline where he received 2 demons from a principality that has demons who are trained to assist in healing people. sounds like leroy jenkins putting spells into his bottled water he sells.

doesn't jzr have a coke vending machine?
doesn't she sell bottles of water.
here's a clip of this former mexican actor who left wicca telling about coke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5FZITR0 ... re=related
Lost in Space

Re: is Coke Vending Machines Safe

Unread post by Lost in Space »

I knew there was a reason I don't drink pop!
Seriously, though, There, most Wiccans don't believe in demons - they are in the Necromicron, and also in Catholic theology, although many modern Catholics, I believe, regard them as superstition, or analogous, as in "the demon alcohol" or "the demon rum". I expect some Satanists also believe in demons. Wiccans are not Satanists.
I don't suppose that saying that JZ has pop and bottled water vending machines makes RSE sound any worse than, say, public high schools or government offices.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

With all due respect There, I am wondering if this is the site for you? If I may be honest I find some of your posts to be a little disturbing - I have spent more than enough time in my life listening to JZ's rubbish and I really don't need to read more. It is to the extent that I am considering no longer visiting the site, and that would be a great loss to me in my own post JZ healing. I can only speak for myself, but I am sure that you would be able to find more fitting communities to support your ideas.

Moderators please let me know if I am out of line here in my request.

Appealing
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Moderators please let me know if I am out of line here in my request.
No Appealing you are not out of line.
As Mods...
We appreciate your feedback, your concerns are valid and important.
It’s a difficult call at times to support an individual poster to freely express "there" opinions and concerns while keeping true to the purpose of EMF.
As with there some of his/her postings did manage to spark some healthy debate on EMF,
And we hope they were helpful to everyone in their understanding and recovery from RSE.
But we have reached the point where we choose “not to feed the paranoia bear”!
All future posts by there that contain paranoiac rants will be removed without notice.

Did I just hear a sigh of relief…. :shock:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

woooops. Posted this on the wrong post.

Just wanted to say, Thank you David. I appreciate you allowing There his freedom, yet drawing a fair line. Enough is enough.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Just wanted to say, Thank you David. I appreciate you allowing There his freedom, yet drawing a fair line. Enough is enough.
You are most welcome;
So long as my supply of chocolate doesn’t run out! and our moderator team stays sane...
I think we can handle these squalls that blow in from time to time.. :D

From personal experience.... :oops:
Once one of these nasty conspiracy viruses takes hold of the mind "or EMF" the line between fantasy and reality gets totally messed up, fear moves in and logic moves out.
Unfortunately they are a powerful weapon in the arsenal of cult leaders to help in the fracturing process of a person’s mind; the cult leader then offers a fantastical cure and safe haven available only and exclusively through the cult’s membership and secret initiations.
That’s why Cult leaders such as JZ Knight use "evil conspiracies theories" so extensively within the RSE indoctrination process." “ Most of them taken off tape" and not revealed to outsiders... they cannot handle the truth don’t you know?

Anyone remember “Ramtha’ going on about Jehovah and his lizard army on his way to invade Earth from the Draco star system... To enslave and eat mankind?
But “Ramtha” saved the day. Circa RSE 1990-91
I kid you not.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

I remember several tapes I used to have referring to the Reptilians and how most politicians were Reptilian, even I think it was, George Bush Sr., at that time was referred to as a Reptilian. All of that hoohaa was the rage at the time. Then along came 'Transformation of America', when JZ invited Cathy O'Brien and her husband to come speak on how Bill Clinton, George Bush Sr. and several other high ranking Americans were pedophiles and Hillary Clinton was a coke head lesbian, and all the other outlandish claims that JZ not only agreed with, but convinced her pupil of its validity. I remember all this conspiracy theory rhetoric very well, and it was JZ who was espousing it liberally, along with how the Chinese were in Mexico and Canada just waiting to spring their trap on us. This was 1992 or 1993 if I remember right.
Reading her comments and those of her PR people on the shooting in South Africa, you hardly recognize the school she is talking about. The outright lies and half truths just to distance herself and her wealth gained off the backs of desperate people just wanting happiness and love, physically makes me sick. I personally listened to JZ say that if anyone gets between you and your remaining sovereign, you are justified in killing them. If that and many similar statements she has made didn't influence that French couple, the policeman they killed, and they themselves would be alive today. It is pathetic yet liberating watching her try to lie her way out of the negative publicity that she has created by filling these peoples head full of conspiratorial horseshit. She is the one who might as well have pulled the trigger as far as I am concerned, for if it wasn't for the poison she laced these peoples soul with, none of it would have had to happen
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone

Freemysoul. I remember well the early 1990s when the conspiracies theories were rampant.

You mentioned JZ and her PR, this is one things we don’t focus enough on, the people that have helped her in the past and the one that still helping her keep this charade going. Guys Like Greg Simmons ,Steve Klein, that know very well that this is a scam but for personal gain still playing the game. We also should not forget guys like Pavel that was JZ mouth piece for 20 years or so, that has moved to Europe and never coming back, J.O. Halt that is running around the world with no apparent source of income, James Flick another boy toy that was looking for a place to settle down with a new girl friend, and this one (David do not agree with me) but I also think that Joe Dispenza know very well the truth as he experienced it firsthand and now also running around the world giving seminars on How to Create You Day and pushing his book on the brain. Not to forget her two sons, that have never been in the school and have told many of their friends when they were young about them making jokes and laughing at the students they also know that it is all a farce. The husband the Dentist that was married with her in 1977, what about Ann Marie Benstrom the old lady that was a big part of it in the early 1980s all the way into the 2000s helping promoting her, some of the staff past and present that know that she is a fake but just want talk out of fear of her or her Lawyers, and is anyone on here think that her team of Lawyers believe in all of this. How those people sleep at night is behind my comprehension, no Matter what their excuses or justification are for not talking when coming down to it they are as guilty as she is and should bear equal responsibility.
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote]Not to forget her two sons, that have never been in the school and have told many of their friends when they were young about them making jokes and laughing at the students they also know that it is all a farce.[/quote]
i met a guy who grew up in yelm and told exactly this story. he was part of a sleepover with jzs sons, were exactly that was told .
there

Unread post by there »

yeah i heard her one son is the one who put the vending machines there. at my first event i asked why the heck is their carbonated beverages here, shouldn't an ascended master know this is poisen. thier reply was its for diabetics. well how about a fruit juice with no sugar in glass bottles. she must not care about her students.
i was never aware that her sons never attended, i thought maybe they attended at least once.
not trying to promote fear here.
if some one warned me about tainted coke cola id say thank you, not yell at them.

here's a add by coke with body parts in it. is this coke being honest in a covert way

-Moderator edit-
Trojan/virus website link removed.
there please be more careful when posting website links on EMF !!!!
If this occurs again your IP will be blocked from posting :cry:

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”