The Demons & Jinn Watching Us As We Focus Into Mirrors

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
there

The Demons & Jinn Watching Us As We Focus Into Mirrors

Unread post by there »

hi, I just found a series of videos on hollywood mind control and when it began talking about the movie Artificial Intelligence the boy named David and the ginn/demons watching through mirrors, i knew i should share the link, and it continued to show how people in the television industry use mirrors to further program us.
the author is muslim, and i'm not muslim, although he's on it pretty good for seeing the programming in movies, and hey Joe he covered some movies on mental wards where he showed doctors feeding the poor mind controlled people into further side effects with medications, you should check it out. maybe you could create a new frontier of therapy and a best seller book on how to treat disorders from hollywood. i wonder what the number of disorders are on a chart from pre-TV to the age of TV.

The Arc parts 1 to parts 26
http://www.youtube.com/user/snake85eate ... sqru4xvNhY
joe sz

Re: The Demons & Jinn Watching Us As We Focus Into Mirrors

Unread post by joe sz »

there,

here, hear.

I watched the link you suggested.

http://www.youtube.com/user/snake85eate ... sqru4xvNhY
I have no idea what it means. Can you explain it for us?

People on mental wards are the least 'mind controlled' because their minds are out of control. That is primarily why they are there, there.
Joe
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Joe,

This new thread The Demons & Jinn Watching Us As We Focus Into Mirrors posted by there today was just about to be removed by the moderators.
After repeatedly ignoring our moderator requests and warnings to stop posting paranoiac conspiracy theories on EMF :shock:
there has been temporarily banned from posting on EMF and is unable to post an "explanation" to his/her post.

Thanks for reaching out to there Joe

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

since conspiracies were part of the rse curriculum and jz used the greyman to pull her scam with this ancel over her audience, it certain should have a place on emf . discussing it on the paranoid level makes the whole board looking ridicules. structures like the buddy system are to be found with sientologie mormons rse and basicly all other social groups. they certenly influence the world. do they rule the world completely like the big conspiracy preacher try to sell us? i don't believe so. they are only powerful in their direct surrounding.but don't the ramsters think they r the cream of the world who survive? i also understand that a more simple world view might need the explanation of daemons, santaclause and faeries who also are part of some ramthsters world view. i think of gods and daemons in a way of personified principles to contemplate on for the understanding of the world and its mechanics. mirrormagic, focusing on symbols or chanting lists and prayers are part of magical circles and jzr certainly uses this principles in her disciplines.trough them i found some interesting reading about chaos magic which certenly had close parallels to the rse master world. maybe there r some counter courses needed to ban the rse curse out of my mind. all the best to them and hopefully you find a more leveled way than a conspiracy scare to life by.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
“There” has been banned for a while, we do understand that conspiracy theories are part of RSE and we let many post stand on here, but what “there” was doing was turning this site into conspiracies and demons site. If we start allowing anyone to post excessively about whatever they are into this would be anything but RSE. We are doing our best to keep this site safe, even though our decisions are not always popular they are never personal and always with the best interest of our site.
Thank you everyone
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Robair and David,
I personally believe you have shown great restraint in dealing with 'There's' posts. There is room here for There if his posts aren't so far off the rails that they become problematic. I do appreciate the leeway and freedom you allowed him, and the numerous warnings that would have enabled him to curb his, sometimes, ridiculous posts. I also am proud of the way that David dealt with The Wiz or Wizard, or whoever that guy was, because he obviously wanted drama with posts that were meant to create conflict not discussion. You must get a lot of current students that sign up as members only to cause discontent and sling mud, so differentiating them from someone who is sincere must be very difficult. I appreciate and am grateful for this site. It has given me the insight and support that I needed at the most difficult point in my life. Peoples experience with RSE, their personal stories, people who post about loved ones still at RSE, thanks to your selfless grace, you have offered them that same joy I feel every time I log on. Just knowing that I am not alone in this fight to win back my life is a gift you have given me. I hope sharing my experiences may one day help someone else the way that you all have helped me. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Freemysoul
Thank you very kindly, it is very much appreciated, it is success stories like your that keep me/us going and if sometime things are looking not so bright reminders like this really bring back my focus, that the prime function of this site is to help ex Ramsters, their family and friends to start their recovery, and keeping this site safe for everyone to do so do have his challenges sometime.
Thank you again, this site would not exist without all of you that have shared all of your experiences, feeling and knowledge, your contribution is priceless and need not to be wasted or distracted by someone with personal agenda.
Again thank you, you made my day
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”