Derren Brown Video's

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
littlewiseone

Derren Brown Video's

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Another great Derren Brown video illustrating the human tendency toward superstition:

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDi2NlsA4nI

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX18zivi ... re=related

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzXSSPp4 ... re=related
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE = Superstitious thinking

Unread post by David McCarthy »

If they were to just stop and realize that the universe is operating independent of their actions..!
There will be a greater surprise in store for them.
Watching Derren Browns "Trick or Treat - Superstition video" has helped me realize just how much the RSE curriculum --- "brainwashing"----
incorporates just plain old superstition cloaked as metaphysical teachings....:oops:

Thanks for posting Derrens new video links littlewiseone....
Well worth viewing, very enlightening.. indeed...!

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Caterpillar

The dart trick...

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Derren Brown is AMAZING... JZ also knows some of his techniques.

I have not worked out how he got the blindfolded girl to throw the dart to hit the queen of hearts. Is it all a trick or did she have a hit, similar to RSE students who find their card on the fence or hit the bulls eye in archery blindfolded.

On the internet, there has been speculation that the dart scene was a trick but no one seems to know for sure.

P.S. Derren Brown would be great in RSE. Even better if he could chat with Ramtha.
Caterpillar

Become a remarkable LIE!

Unread post by Caterpillar »

David, RSE = Superstitious thinking, in hindsight.

Unfortunately, RSE promotes the following "schooling" that sounds CONvincing,

http://ramtha.com/html/pdf/introduction.pdf

Copied from current website, under ?What You Will Learn?:

Students are initiated into the philosophy through special disciplines designed by Ramtha that turn the philosophy into personal experience. This allows the students to begin to experience their own personal truth, their own personal wisdom, and no longer rely on belief, faith or someone else's word.

In this school you are given knowledge that is found nowhere else in the world. The disciplines are designed in such a way that nothing is left to chance or belief. They allow you to put to the test the statement that you create your own reality.

I think the above should read:

?This allows the students to become Ramtha PARROTS,

"In this school you are given knowledge that is J.ZEROXED from elsewhere in the world"
and ?They allow you to put to the test the statement that you HALLUCINATE your own reality.

More honesty?

In the introductory and beginning events, JZ or the teachers usually conduct telepathy sessions i.e. sending-and-receiving and remote view. After watching other Derren Brown?s videos on so-called ?telepathy or mind reading?, I notice that in RSE, the drawing instructions for sending-and-receiving are basic. For example, students are instructed to draw a fruit, 1 or 2 colors, something in nature, an animal, a symbol and a number within a small range. Some people will draw apple for a fruit, pick blue and red or yellow as the colors, draw a tree, a cat or dog, choose a love heart or pentagram if already a Ramster and number 7. Whether or not telepathy exists, some people will have HITS with their partners due to these common choices. If not with their partners, they will have the same drawings with other people. JZ or the teachers will then say ?frequency specific!? Draw something complicated and one will NOT be frequency specific with anyone.

This sending-and-receiving exercise can HOOK new students into RSE.

:sad:
ex

Unread post by ex »

yes i definitly agree that this explains sending and recieving. did you see the derren brown where he gets the guy to wish on his own 'free choise ' for a red bycicle. derren shows how he guided him into wishing for the red bike. it also explains why all around you poping the symbols up you or your partner send. derren brown definitly helped me to understand whats going on on the ranch. pretty sobering up to see how i got manipulated and hypnotiesed.
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Here's another one of him predicting the lottery, like the queen of hearts, I have no clue how he does it... he'll be explaining this one later this evening, I'll post that when it's up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS8AK3F8_sY
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Milgram Experiment

"Please continue otherwise we have to stop this experiment"....!
From the Milgram Experiment
"No one fails this school you can only quite"....!
Sign on the wall at RSE
RSE students that believe that by obeying "Ramtha" they are following a "higher authority" are walking a very dangerous tightrope...!

David.

Derren Brown reproduces the "Milgram experiment"
YouTube -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GxIulj ... re=related

Milgram experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Derren Brown

Derren Brown has a new TV series "The Science of Scams" and a website scienceofscams.com
well worth checking out.
The Science of Scams is a new project from Channel 4 and mentalist/magician Derren Brown that aims to debunk the paranormal industry's lucrative claims about ghosts, fortune-telling, telekinesis and other assorted woo woo. Brown and C4 produced seven videos purporting to show the kind of "paranormal" activity held up as evidence of the supernatural and released them on YouTube for several weeks, allowing people to make what they will of them. Now, they're revealing the hoax videos once per week, with accompanying videos that explain how the scam works. The show is presented by Kat the Scientist, who did postgrad research in Biological Anthropology and Pharmacology at Oxford.

Science of Scams - Home page
http://www.scienceofscams.com/
David.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Derren Brown, he really rocks! Imho, the greatest of the magicians/mentalists. What is more, he never damages anyone and he explains everything that he does and how he does it. He leaves us all the wiser. I really rate him. I love watching his shows and looking out for the clues and triggers which will later on reveal how he has 'conned' the public. I believe him to be an exceptional individual, the sort of person who is the antithesis to JZ/Ram.
Felicitas

Unread post by Felicitas »

Wow, I didn't know about Derren Brown until I read these posts. I checked out the videos and that blew me away. What a great approach, insightful, funny and, to be honest, also a bit embarassing (in a good sense though) in that it made me realize (again) how gullible, how easy to manipulate I am when it's about something I want to believe in (like the idea that humans do have paranormal powers). :oops: So thanks very much littlewiseone.
the future is unwritten
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Thanks for posting the Science of Scams website David, it's fabulous! Hmmm, I wonder how well it would go down if we sent a link about it through to JZ and a few current students. lol. Egg nicely applied to face!
Appealing
David McCarthy
Site Admin

I wonder how well it would go down if we sent a link about it through to JZ and a few current students
Great idea :idea:
At one time...we were looking into inviting Derren to do a show in Olympia,
I wonder what he would make of Judith and an RSE beginners event...

David
appealing

That would be so funny. Front row seats for JZ!!! On the house even. I would highly HIGHLY recommend the Derryn Brown series of interviews with Richard Dawkins as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xswt8B8-UTM is the first one, and the rest follow on from that.
Totally cool. It's like Derren Brown is taking up where James Randi has left off. Awesome.
:) Appealing
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Derren Brown's new series....

Derren Brown Investigates - The Man with X-Ray Eyes (Bronnikov)
new series....
Bronnikov...
My son is reading the book. His eyes are blindfolded… Is it a fantasy, a trick? No, it is not. This is only one of the abilities my son has developed using my method. Besides he can diagnose diseases and treat patients, he is able never to be ill and never to be tired,…Welcome to Bronnikov method
http://www.bronnikovmethod.com/
Thank you Derren for exposing these charlatans.
It is a fact....
There are people in this world that just don't possess a conscience,
The more intelligent they are.. the more dangerous they become!
JZ Knight and Bronnikov are in this league,
they will only stop if they are exposed and held accountable!

David.
Derren Brown...
I’m astonished that no one is questioning how meaningless all of this is…
Derren Brown....
To me it’s important that the Bronnikov promises are backed up by real abilities
To others the hope of extraordinary development may be enough, and of course, false hope may be invaluable,
The balance lies in insuring the key figures spreading and profiting from the hope are held accountable
so that people searching can make the best informed life decisions for themselves.
YouTube - 1/5 Derren Brown Investigates - The Man with X-Ray Eyes (Bronnikov)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQEXvajK ... re=related

YouTube - 2/5 Derren Brown Investigates - The Man with X-Ray Eyes (Bronnikov)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lE3lS_6 ... ature=fvwp

YouTube - 3/5 Derren Brown Investigates - The Man with X-Ray Eyes (Bronnikov)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3OlzWYF ... ature=fvwp

YouTube - 4/5 Derren Brown Investigates - The Man with X-Ray Eyes (Bronnikov)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roys_O3U ... ature=fvwp

YouTube - 5/5 Derren Brown Investigates - The Man with X-Ray Eyes (Bronnikov)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6x3x2RG ... ature=fvwp
David McCarthy
Site Admin

participents in the Bronnikov video

I was wondering about those other participants they reminded me so much of RSE students!
I received word today... on very good authority,
There are nine RSE students in this video :sad:

David.
appealing

Re: Derren Brown Video's

There are nine RSE students in this video :sad:
Do you mean in the Derren Brown videos? I haven't watched them yet...

Appealing
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi appealing,
Do you mean in the Derren Brown videos? I haven't watched them yet...

Yes...
The Derren Brown (Bronnikov) videos

David
appealing

Just watched and felt a bit sick at it all really. Love what happened when Derren brought out his own test box in number 5. Defenses UP!

I wouldn't be surprised if jz was one of bronnikov's 12 teachers! How to scam someone 101. Not hard if they're gullible, vulnerable and desperate.
:(

Appealing
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

David - what was the name of the guy from like McKenna or Roy who was teaching blind people to see? - I think info was posted re him and jz's sending her spys after which we began using blindfolds at her ranch....

Here's the interesting thing - it was my experience after hours in 'the tank' that I often had a visual memory of an incident - even though I was blindfolded and ducttaped -i.e. couldn't even see light. Has anyone else had that experience?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Why did JZ Knight send followers to spy on the developer of

His name was Lloyd Hopkins...."MindSight"
Training Manual for Sight Without Eyes - Through Mind Sight and Perception by Lloyd F Hopkins:
Amazon.com books:
http://www.amazon.com/Training-Manual-S ... 1884979017

Here is some info pulled from our old forum...

David.
Posted by onehandontheelephant
Why did JZ Knight send followers to spy on the developer of Mind Sight Lloyd Hopkins?

I call myself onehandontheelephant because I believe that each of us has our own experience of the “truth,” just like the blind men who each touched and described an elephant in a very different way. I hope the following experience of mine will be of some value to those who seek to make known the unknown about JZ Knight and RSE.

The following events took place in the early- to mid-1990s. (If anyone needs to know exactly when they took place, I will try to dig up my calendars from those years). Roy resident Lloyd F. Hopkins (now deceased) had developed a program for expanding human awareness beyond the five senses. Specifically, in a set number of weekly lessons (which took a little over a year), he trained blind (and sighted) people to see without the use of their physical eyes. Although his book, Mind Sight and Perception, published in 1988, is out of print, it’s available as an e-book through the following link (I have my own print copy but have nothing to do with selling the e-book): http://www.clspress.com/mindsight.html

I and other friends who were Ramtha students at the time attended demonstrations of Mind Sight. We also saw a videotape of a Seattle TV news reporter’s experience in which Mr. Hopkins left the room while the female reporter wrote something on a piece of paper and sealed it in an envelope. Hopkins returned to the room and the reporter held the sealed envelope behind her back. Hopkins read the message, to the amazement of the reporter. (The M.S. book contains specific, detailed information such as names and photos of M.S. students, organizations where M.S. demonstrations took place, and newspaper articles about those demonstrations.)

A few years later, after I had stopped attending RSE, I asked Mr. Hopkins to train me in Mind Sight. Although he had been accepting only blind students for a while, he agreed to give me the weekly lessons if I would help him write another book. HE SAID THAT HIS PRACTICE OF MIND SIGHT HAD LED HIM TO SPONTANEOUSLY EXPERIENCE LEVITATION, DEMATERIALIZATION AND REMATERIALIZATION, AND OTHER THINGS OUTSIDE THE NORMAL REALM OF HUMAN EXPERIENCE. HE WAS ELDERLY BY THEN, AND HE WANTED TO GET HIS METHODS IN WRITING. Some of these experiences are described in the e-book. I should also note that Hopkins never charged for M.S. training and didn’t allow those he trained to charge for teaching M.S. to others.

I had several of his weekly lessons. Then one day, when I showed up for my session, Hopkins was extremely upset. He said he could not teach me anymore, because he couldn’t trust anyone from Yelm. When I asked why, he explained that he’d had one other sighted student, a woman, whom he’d been teaching for quite a while. She had just confessed to him that she had come to care for and respect him so much, SHE COULDN’T LIE TO HIM ANY LONGER. SHE SAID THAT JZ KNIGHT HAD SENT HER TO SPY ON HOPKINS for two reasons: 1) She was supposed to report back to JZ on Hopkins’ methods for Mind Sight training and why they worked so well (the implication this woman gave Hopkins was that Mind Sight worked much better than methods taught at RSE). 2) She was supposed to try to get specific names of Hopkins’ students so that JZ could get the names of any RSE students who were getting trained by Hopkins.

Well, I did my best to assure Mr. Hopkins that I was no longer affiliated in any way with JZ or RSE, but he said he felt so betrayed that he would never teach anyone from Yelm. He died a few years later.

I leave it to you all to ponder the questions this raises about RSE and JZ.
- A Bravenet.com Forum
http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/static/ ... 7&cmd=show
Visual information is processed even when the visual cortex is temporarily shut down
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/32896.php
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello

What I would like to emphasize is When David mentioned that 9 RSE students was on the Video he was not Joking.
The Videos were done in Belgium about a 1/12 years ago or so, and the person that told David is the one that recognized 9 RSE Students,
He is from Belgium. I was thinking that David was joking maybe none of you did not think so.
They all must be kind new at RSE, because it would have raised a red flag to me as a Ramster that he was copying JZ, mainly when he used the term Uro-Genital System taking power from you first seal or sexual organ and bring it to your Brain. I think we called it Raising the Culonini .(my spell check not helping on this)
This guys is a real Joke for the one that still have a Critical thinking.
I asked that before maybe we should try to get Derren to investigate RSE, would that be a trip to see.
Come on JZ Publicity is publicity Bad or Good.
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Derren Brown: Miracles for Sale

Derren Brown...Miracles for Sale

Just found this new video documentary from Derren Brown..brilliant..... :idea: :idea: :idea:

David
Derren Brown: Miracles for Sale

With the cameras in hot pursuit, Derren faces his toughest project yet, going in search of an unsuspecting member of the British public prepared to adopt the guise of a pastor and miracle worker.

His chosen one then has six months to learn the trade and flourish across the pond as a convincing pastor.

The final phase of the volunteer’s extraordinary challenge sees them attempt to perform faith healing miracles live in Texas, but will Derren’s new recruit be accepted as a faith healer or cast away as fake healer?

Derren Brown: Miracles for Sale | Watch Free Documentary Online
Link...
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/derren-b ... -for-sale/
ex

Unread post by ex »

well done derren.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

This looks familiar!! From the bronnikovs website

David McCarthy
Site Admin

Grab some popcorn..enjoy..

Published on Jul 28, 2012
Anyone who is a theist, spiritualist or believes in anything supernatural you have to watch this. It's 100% essential for everyone to see.
Derren Brown Messiah
http://vimeo.com/46045821

or

Derren Brown - Messiah - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT3izBQfh5M

Related:
Derren Brown
"I am often dishonest in my techniques, but always honest about my dishonesty. As I say in each show, 'I mix magic, suggestion, psychology, misdirection and showmanship'. I happily admit cheating, as it's all part of the game. I hope some of the fun for the viewer comes from not knowing what's real and what isn't. I am an entertainer first and foremost, and I am careful not to cross any moral line that would take me into manipulating people's real-life decisions or belief systems."

derren brown - Google Search
https://www.google.com/#q=derren+brown+&tbm=vid
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Real or fake? We like to think that mind control requires a Hollywood style "Jason Bourne" psyop.... it could be a lot easier than that
Derren Brown - The Heist - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPyYLVx7DnY
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Derren Brown - The downsides of positive thinking

Derren Brown -The downsides of positive thinking -
Psychology
Illusionist and writer Derren Brown discusses why we should be rethinking our traditional concept of happiness.
Could optimism and positive thinking actually have a harmful effect on our wellbeing?

Here > hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l_yAp3sLSM
Xylofone

Unread post by Xylofone »

When one moves beyond the need to constantly feel good, then reality isn't a bad thing even when circumstances seem unfair. Life was always this way, you just never see it when you're always striving for the next hit of (fake) happiness.

When you get out of the mind trap of always trying to rearrange your circumstances to feel better and have only desirable feel good experiences, you realize you were justifying your entire life and chasing a carrot on a stick and reality has always been reality, you were just deluded by your mind.

True joy doesn't come from achieving a state of permanent bliss or happiness, or disciplines from the school or any school, it comes from facing reality and letting go of the obsession to constantly feel good. What vanity is that!

There is no greater obsession than vanity disguised as spiritual achievement.

Positive thinking, at RSE, is said to be hogwash because it only points out that you are a negative thinker. Yet they continue to have you affirm walking affirmations but oh, it's different, they're not positive affirmations, you're reconstructing your neuronet *nods hypnotically*

Sleight of hand. Tell the people why all the other practices are wrong to position yourself higher, and tell them you're not doing ANY of that, and then give them those same practices slightly rearranged and tell them they're not the same, give a pseudo scientific explanation for why they're different, and you too can collect $1.5 million dollars from a workshop event!

It's magic!

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”