The Wild Thing

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Tyger

The Wild Thing

Unread post by Tyger »

things are dangerous right now. I'm posting this as a matter of public record. If anything happens to me or my wife in the next few months....this stands as a public record.....for whatever it's worth. Ramsters have apparently targeted us and are working diligently to try to entrap. This whore has no boundaries.....

RSE is evil.....listen up and pay attention!!!!!! Hopefully, I'll be back later. God bless the good guys.
ignatious

Unread post by ignatious »

Don't know what's up, but am wishing you well.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

"we'll flush this damn school down the toilet"

"She is being "brought low". Hehehehehe!!!!! "

"They deserve the ridicule and outright derision they get. "

I wonder why they are upset with you Tyger! :roll: DUH

There are people there that I love, and I do NOT appreciate YOUR attitude.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Living Force

Unread post by Living Force »

Tyger...please hang in there....and stay safe.....we may not always agree...but I still enjoy your vigor and steadfastness on topics....

They have no power over you!!

Whether you believe it or not......sending a protective bubble of light to surround you and yours...God Bless.
Keep on Truckin'
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

I wasn't born to agree with anything. I'm here to fight evil. And I do it well. Popularity contests are for Britanny Spears and other losers like her. This old dog don't hunt. On the other hand....I'm still alive today so there are more battles to be won.

Last night was a close thing. The demons are awake and active....be aware.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

There is a prayer group praying for you and your wife.
Take care.
Living Force

Unread post by Living Force »

You really are a pit bull aren't you!! Love it!

Well unfortunately....you are growing on me...so there!! I do think you know what I mean there too...

I always am aware....but thanks for the reminder....we can never be too cautious with regards to the evil that lurks around every corner...waiting for their chance to cause havoc and destruction.
Keep on Truckin'
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

Tyger........

Going to visit the vampire always carries such consequences and we all here are guilty of that visit EVEN those of you who poke around in this chat room who have never been to an RSE event are at risk. BE WARNED. The vampire is a master traveler in the corridors of mind and their handmaiden is known as the Golem.

Beware ! Beware ! Beware !

All dem fairies in the RSE forest are trolls in disguise.

The Wolfman runs free and is feared by all vampires and their handmaidens.

Awoooooooo Gaaaaaaaaaa !
ex

Unread post by ex »

well tiger were r you? i hope you r well.i thought you would fill us in by now.what happened?some of the moderaters might know you and look after you?
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

tyger is busy being tyger. he'll be back, i'm sure. knowing him, he's sharpening his claws !

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”