Too much is never enough

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Ockham

Too much is never enough

Unread post by Ockham »

I just noticed this in the august journal, the Nisqually Valley News: A huge conflagration and explosion in Rainier due to massive amounts of ammunition stored in the house. Could it be a ramsters's hoard going up?

http://yelmonline.com/articles/2012/02/ ... 378859.txt
Vanilla

Re: Too much is never enough

Unread post by Vanilla »

The link is no good. Could you cut and paste. It says I have to sign up.

You would think Ramtha would arise again, and lead his people into battle. Wasnt he a warrior? A conqueror or India? There was a street to him in Ancient Egypt? Why would he not lead his people to battle when the days to come come.
So I dont know why Ramsters have to store anything. How come he isnt training his people, RSE students, to fight, and conquer this country when the aliens come down, like he says they will...with swords? Like in ancient times. In the white book Ramtha dropped watermelons that his students had to spear. Why isnt he doing this now.

Ramtha told everyone to vote for Obama. Said he was a prophet who will save our country. Why do we need guns.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Vanilla,

My apologies the Nisqually Valley News has changed the article to require payment. When I wrote the note, the story could be viewed without needing to pay tribute money.

To sum it up, there was a very dramatic picture of a huge conflagration taken with a mobile phone by a passer by. If my memory is right, the fire was in the Bald Hill area near Yelm. The fire department had to allow the structure burn completely to the ground because there were explosions from huge caches of ammunition stored inside. From the general description in the news article it sounded like a ramster family's doomsday cache had caught fire.

~~

Correct Vanilla. Ramtha isn't doing so well in Syria. It was just a year ago that a thoroughly drunken Judy Knight as, 'Ramtha,' said she was 'god of Egypt,' encouraging uprising in Arab countries. Now the despotic Syrian government is smashing Homs to bits with constant artillery fire. Good job!, 'Ramtha.'

I guess, 'Ramtha,' wants people to vote for Obama so Judy Knight gets her money's worth. Knight is in the top percentage of large donors to Obama's reelection bid. Perhaps Obama’s gray men aren't as scary as the other candidates' gray men.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

some seque here from the explosion article...
I have noticed that poltically both parties attract different cult affiliation and support. Rev Moon gave millions to Reagan/Bush causes and many former politicians took huge amounts from Moon to lecture for his private corporate venues. eg, ex-pres Reagan got a cool $2million to give one talk for Moon a year after he left office. But Moon later supported Clinton/Gore as well, even tho his [Moon owns it] Washington Times Newspaper is right winged.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Times

3HO 'Sikh' cult leaders were invited to Clinton/Gore inaugural audience.

Tony Robbins was at Clinton whitehouse as a 'consultant.'

Prophet/CUT was right wing and all voted republican.
JZ/RSE does the left..Ascended Masters have the field covered!

Most New Age cults in general lean left, Bible cults lean right so far they fall off the edge....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks Joe. Well stated.

Just for the record, I wasn't taking a political side with what I wrote. I was just noting that Judy Knight is probably in the top 5% of contributors for per capita donation size for the Democratic campaign. Based on what ramsters have to say and the way Judy Knight criticizes the government when she can, I thought somebody with a libertarian leaning might appeal to her - Ron Paul would seem like a good fit for Knight, especially with his tough stand on boder security and small government theme.

Return to “News Articles”