A New CSE Auction

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
California Dreamin'

A New CSE Auction

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Check out this link for the next CSE Auction. I can't believe the items that are up for bid.

http://www.yelmonline.com/storynews.php ... om=&ucat=1
tree

Unread post by tree »

What I find truly amazing....

.................[Moderator Edit]....................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................

And the folly of it all.
To pay 45K for some stupid pair of boots which sir robert finds "great power in the boots." :shock: omg
you have GOT to be kidding me.
wth does he get 45K?
not to mention the over-the-top robe of the year before?
if those things were all that power ful, I am thinking robert would not be in need of anymore advice from
his bewitching guru. Just put on some magice boots and a robe, and you are all set for ascension.

I think it is grand they are thinking of the best possible education and funding for the kids.
BUT...I think it would be better sans the brainwashing C+E activity.
poor kids....brainwashed like the FLDS kids.
California Dreamin'

Results of CSE Auction

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Here is a article on the results of the auction.

http://www.yelmonline.com/storynews.php ... om=&ucat=1
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Sad, more than $170k for one hour with "Ramtha" .... and who wants to bet that Ramtha's number one piece of advice to her during that hour will be to invest $5 million in JZ's sale of RSE. That and to say "I love you but you are a schlub, try harder, be more like my daughter"

Hmmm, but that would be a sucker's bet, wouldn't it? 8)
tree

Mr.and Mrs. Capezio

Unread post by tree »

?I?ve always been free of my past,? Capezio said. ?I have always been the power and wealth creating my future.?
first, gag me. eeh gad!! nauseating.

Two: very easy to say while you are in RSE and have been brought up as an Oppenheimer. pullleeze.....
I bet if you ask her relatives, they will think she has gone off the deep end.
Not to mention her husband, who, has strong views about ex-ramsters.

There was in fact, a very private wine ceremony in the comrades circle where jzr told her husband that
soon, she (Rebecca) would be in charge of the family estate/wealth and that the school needed a brand new
arena (suggesting Rebecca make a huge contribution).
The next week, RSE rec'd a 10K check from Mrs. (and Mr. "ahem" :wink: ) Capezio.
Coininkydink? hmmmm... :roll:

C'mon! Rebecca! You are smarter than that!

First it was surfer Mr. Lomax who was told to hook up with Lady "Cosmos" (Linda McC.)
because it was "their true soul's journey" :roll: ummmm
could it be that Fred was best buds with James Flick, aka Blue Body, aka surfer turned golfer turned
kept-man, turned poker player, turned entrepeneur?
And then that Jimmy was very good friends with Freddy (but both poor as church mice)
but since what was good for the gander-ess,
was good for her best friend,
which was then good for the other poor surfer boys??? which is, to hook up with the rich women
friends of judith hampton?

Calling on all surfer boys!!!
Sell your soul and your privates to the richest women in the school,be told it is in your soul's best interest at this time, and you too
can play poker with the "rich boys".

anyone up for a 'petite' chat with jz espousing how ok it is to have a poor, good looking man/boy next to you and that it
is ok to have a "kept man?" clink! with a shot of tequila, because, god knows, jz cannot STAND the taste of wine.
only milk.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
tree

Unread post by tree »

Halfway through the auction, auctioneer Cindy Schorno, with the help of her brother, Dan Schorno, asked the audience for donations for the financial assistance program.
and you've got to admit,
interesting how C. Schorno plays both sides of the fence here, in the interest of "good business" practices in Yelm.

Gad, when will people have the audacity to speak up for the towns people here in Yelm??!!
no Raineir/Yelm bred Reichel or Goodwin goes to that place called "The Ranch" at 14507 Yelm Hwy SE
(to be named "enlightened highway" after some stupid El Camino teaching that dragged on for months and
months. Good thing Steve Klein did not get elected mayor. Probably the first thing on his agenda.....to get
that highway name changed all in the name of an 'infamous' teaching . :roll: )
journeythroughramthaland

to shill or not to shill

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

...A bidding war quickly ensued between Capezio and an anonymous online bidder....
:?: :roll:

Now who might that have been??
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

OMG.

When I think I've heard it all, I'm surprised again.

And anonymous online bidder ????????????????? Is there no hope for those people's common sense ???? ..............sigh..........

Capezio ????????? ..............sigh...............he seemed like such a nice person what i knew of him.

sad sad sad.
tree

Unread post by tree »

..just minding my business driving down the road and I think,

"Who in the hell would pay $172K for an hour with a Marvel Comics figure??!!"

sheer madness.
Whatchamacallit

Tree,

Who in the hell would ACCEPT $172 for an hour with any alleged channel, except JZ Knight ?

She is sorry. Capezio is just sad. Disappointing. But not surprising....as students go. The fanaticism and desperation??? to be near the Big Guy ?
Robair

Hello

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys
In 1981 it was a $100. for an hour
LOL
Oldone
Whatchamacallit

Ooops !

Dang typos !

I meant to say, "Who the hell would accept $172K an hour......"

................rolling eyes at self, LOL...............
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

PBS Frontline Show called "The Diamond Empire: Oppenheimer family's cartel, Artificial scarcity (1994)"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8299366197

How ironic...the big scam that diamonds are rare...how appropriate the heiress has fallen prey to another ultimate scam called Ramtha.

Return to “News Articles”