Kleiner's Korner Sept 5

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
tree

Kleiner's Korner Sept 5

Unread post by tree »

someone sent this to me.

First he mentions about the rainbow cloud (no doubt "Ramtha" made this miracle appear)
and then he mentions "NASA's explanation" (little condescention?)

C. Remember the Rainbow Cloud during Assay registration last June?
Scroll down to Assay - Yelm, WA. To see the picture:
http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/Vol4/I ... event.html (DEAD LINK, after all, 35,000 years is a long time!")

then:
Just 10 days prior to that, NASA explained this phenomenon on their website:
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap080610.html
ex

Unread post by ex »

gosh tree you r cruel.all the happy faces.let me have the brainwash back and be back to sell out my spiritualety and my finances for the group succsess.why comes the word pinnholes to my mind or did they move the targets up down under?
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

They attributed THAT rainbow to the big guy/gal? I take pictures of rainbows. I live in a very cold environment, and every now and then I see a rainbow, very similar to this, when it's been snowing. I've also seen the huge "godscope" circle way above with the moon high in the sky, with the moon encircled by a, well, circle (RSE speak: godscope). I remember my very last event, people stating, look at the beautiful "godscope" around the moon that Ramtha@ did." I said outright, I've seen that above my own house, thousands of miles away, years before I'd ever heard of any Ramtha@! Wind, sun, moon, stars, rainbows, trees - why not take credit for the pollution in the air as well.
Sheesh, already. :wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “News Articles”