Master's Connection Ad

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
tree

Master's Connection Ad

Unread post by tree »

I found the last line entirely amusing..... :lol:

Own 5 Acres - Looking For A Partner

I own a gorgeous 5 acre hillside of mature forest between Yelm and Rainier, very secluded yet convenient, 478 ft elevation, well draining soils with a possible siphon septic system on a dead end street with great neighbors.
I am a builder with 30 year experience.
I am seeking a like minded partner single (preferably one person) to develop this land with self-sufficiency in mind. Must have integrity and cash.
ex

Unread post by ex »

I own a gorgeous 5 acre hillside of mature forest between Yelm and Rainier, very secluded yet convenient[thats a plus close to the ranch], 478 ft elevation,[what a pitty just 28 feet short of what the ram recomends] well draining soils[for a ug] with a possible siphon septic system [builder and has no septic???]on a dead end street with great neighbors. [allramsters so be aware when you come in with youre money and when its so great why dont they organize theire selfsufficency in the neighberhood group
I am a builder with 30 year experience.[ but with no money thats were you come in]
I am seeking a like minded partner single (preferably one person)[easier to handel] to develop this land with self-sufficiency in mind. Must have integrity and cash.[$$$$$$]
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

:shock:
What a goldigger!

:wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “News Articles”