Ramtha naming babies

Posters have cited (in our initial forum) instances of children being continually and repeatedly exposed to verbally abusive, vulgar language by "Ramtha", witnessing physical assault, hearing sexually explicit talks, etc. This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Vanilla

Ramtha naming babies

Unread post by Vanilla »

I told my story somewhere else about me trying to get Ram to name my baby.
I stood at door and he said the father was a loser and humiliated him 5 times on stage. In front of all my friends and peers.

I heard Ram name another baby. The last stream I saw. LIONESS was the name Ramtha gave the baby. This Mexican lady I heard him her baby's name was MARIA CARLA.

Some people didnt call my baby by its real name because Ram hasnt named it yet. They say its my karma on the baby. They say Ram knows its true name. Well If Ram named my baby Lioness, I would just die. Thats awful.

He named a friend of mine's baby twice. Must have forgot he named it already. On the birth certificate, both names are there, including the title "Lord" before the two names.
appealing

Re: Ramtha naming babies

Unread post by appealing »

JZ must be sitting up there in her big house in absolute hysterics at the supreme power she wields over her students. Lioness? Seriously?? That poor child!
Vanilla

Re: Ramtha naming babies

Unread post by Vanilla »

The guy held up baby on stage and asked him, and Ram marched right by him. The little girl nervously laughed.

Then the guy followed him and asked again. Ram stalled. played with his hair, then turned, pointed at her and said " LIONESS!". Dramatically, Then the guy was like, what?

LI-on-ness! Ram said,

OK and

the guy walked away.

Return to “Children in RSE”