RSE Saving your eggs sperm to preserve our dna into future

Posters have cited (in our initial forum) instances of children being continually and repeatedly exposed to verbally abusive, vulgar language by "Ramtha", witnessing physical assault, hearing sexually explicit talks, etc. This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Vanilla

RSE Saving your eggs sperm to preserve our dna into future

Unread post by Vanilla »

At the last Blue College my girlfriend came to me and said RSE is now saving eggs and sperm of students to PRESERVE us in case anything happens.

This would be if you wanted to "preserve" your evolved DNA into the future. Because students are so evolved.

That we can shoot evolved dna into the future, after 2012.

Has anybody heard of this?

I brought it up at party and someone said yes, RSE is preserving eggs and sperm from students.

I am not sure if they are really doing this, or if Ram said this on stage, or if an idea. Have you guys heard this too? I was not at BC

Wow the school is such a pool of genius.
ex

Re: RSE Saving your eggs sperm to preserve our dna into futu

Unread post by ex »

thats a good one. vanilla you r responsible for my tummy aces from laughing. first the bleep than this.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Yes, I have heard this from friends in RSE. I don't know if it is something promoted by RSE itself, or they independently decided it is a good idea. It relates to being taught at RSE that your reincarnated soul prefers to return to a body in your blood line.

It does semm like it will be tough to keep those germ cells preserved through 2013 with the solar flares and all. It takes a lot of electricity to keep those ultra cold freezers going and the electrical grid is predicted to be quit working.

Hmm, why not keep your blood line going the way we always have done? I suppose natural child birth in a UG might not be all that pleasant.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Keep in mind
this is assuming none of us will live. We will die --but our sperm and egg will be preserved in a time capsule of sorts. Like, I cannot live because of the solar flares and floods, but you, yes my sperm , you must go on..

So future advance people, in "paradise" will find us and say, Why look at these EVOLVED beings...they drink wine and eat pizza, and say things like INDEED! .
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hmm: sperm and eggs remain, but no wombs to give them a home post TDTC. That's somewhat of a complication. Perhaps aliens will kindly donate artificial incubation chambers to grow the post apocolypse generation.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Oh, I almost fogot about the preservative power of twinkies! Ah yes, that's how we can keep the cells fresh for the next generation!

Return to “Children in RSE”