Ramtha's crazy baby science

Posters have cited (in our initial forum) instances of children being continually and repeatedly exposed to verbally abusive, vulgar language by "Ramtha", witnessing physical assault, hearing sexually explicit talks, etc. This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Vanilla

Ramtha's crazy baby science

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha says that babies have the soft spot in their head so they can leave and go back to the other side if they feel like it. They have two years to decide if they want to stay or not. Some babies are angels that are not brave enough to stay, they just want a taste of what its like to be human.

He explains Sudden infant death syndrome on that. It was the babies' souls' choice!

He likens babies to zero point. He also says babies operate on infrared and uv frequency, and they have fun with orbs.

Also
what you were feeling at conception, was the entity that was attracted to you at that moment. So if you were feeling lust, you attracted a baby whose soul has issues with lust. Issues they never dealt with in past lifetimes. So they come into a family where they can master lust. For example.

Babies all on wheel of reincarnation.

Twins are the product of wanting to be celebrities in your past life. You wanted to be someone else in your past life so you came back as yourself twice.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Re: Ramtha's crazy baby science

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Good Grief! It gets more ridiculous all the time!
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

There isn't an insane theory or crazy idea that JZ Knight hasn't both loved nor embraced. As long as you have a handful of fanatic followers, you can say whatever you want to their complete acceptance. I find it disheartening that there are some of these followers who will follow JZ to the gates of hell, and there isn't any amount of showing who JZ Knight really is that will ever convince them that she isn't Ramtha, isn't enlightened, and does't know the first thing about Love. I honestly don't think there is anything that can reach this small devoted group, but that certainly won't stop me from trying. Everyone deserves to know the TRUTH about what they are involved in, no matter how hard JZ tries to cover it up.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

:lol: I must say the one that really got me was about homosexuality - JZ's (I attribute this to her as I believe there is no ramtha) take on it was that if you were a homosexual, it was because one of your parents was having homosexual thoughts at the time of conception. Uhhh.... clearly they managed to overcome those and do what was required to conceive

Not too bright on some levels is she?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Appealing
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

There are at least a few contradictions here. So what my mom was thinking when my egg was fertilized - determined what soul I got? I thought that I had come back after I meditated in the Plane of Bliss for a while. There seems to be a little bit of a problem with self determination being at odds with my parent(s) thinking some probably random thought at the particular moment the right sperm cell found the egg from which I came. From what I understand, Judy says that souls prefer to go back to their own blood lines. Maybe my mom was pruning flowers at that magic moment (could have been minutes to days after my parents were joined in love). Does that mean some random reincarnated gardner got my body instead of my Grandpa? I picture souls in the Plane of Bliss duking it out to see which one has dibs over forming zygotes in a sea of potential moms.

I can also picture harried RSE potential parents struggling for days on end to have just the right thoughts. Well, at least the moms - the dads only have to have the right thoughts for a few minutes - typical males, huh? Finally, the moms get to go back to having day-to-day thoughts once they are sure they're pregnant.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

You are right Okham. Conception does not happen when having sex...it lives three days inside, the sperm. It takes a while ..

Oh I forgot..

Ramtha said:

When the sperm goes into a woman, they have sounds, and the right sperm, the one on the same frequency as the egg, will find each other, the egg puts out a "mating call" and the right sperm for it, that matches it, that finds it, is the right frequency.

Appealing- yes, also about cross over sexes. That the Catholic Church created crossovers, the Church created a hatred for women, so much they wanted to be reborn men. Anyone who heard this instantly took this as truth without question. I mean, who doesn't have opposite sex attributes?

It's really good sci fi fantasy stuff. Ramtha should have written metaphysical novels.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

No, no Scamtha said people were gay because they were the opposite sex in the last lifetime. So if they were a man in the last lifetime and born a woman in this one they would want women. The story just keeps changing.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I like how Ramha used to pronounce "baybees".

Students say he talks to baby students in their own psychic language, giving them teachings. That is why babies must come to events. They are in Ramtha's bands. Which extend to 89th ave.

If you are pregnant and do not know it, Ramtha will come up to you and tell you you are pregnant, students told me, he can see two bands around you instead of one? Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

Return to “Children in RSE”