CPS - Child Protection Services Buried RSE Report

Posters have cited (in our initial forum) instances of children being continually and repeatedly exposed to verbally abusive, vulgar language by "Ramtha", witnessing physical assault, hearing sexually explicit talks, etc. This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

CPS - Child Protection Services Buried RSE Report

Unread post by David McCarthy »

This thread is to expose JZ Knight/Ramtha of child abuse at RSE
and explore the legal rights and standings for parents of children who attend or have attended RSE.

On June 2 2010 EMF submitted video documented evidence of child abuse at RSE to the Seattle Child Protection Services (CPS)
The report was buried
Initially we were told by the Olympia City CPS they had no jurisdiction to investigate RSE because JZ Knights school was a corporation, they can only investigate child abuse that is domestic in nature... that we should take our complaint to the local police! :shock:
After contacting the Seattle CPS here is our Email exchange with CPS officer John Orlinski, (DSHS/CA) 6/2/2010
My Underline.
Date: 6/2/2010 5:39:29 PM
To: orbj300@dshs.wa.gov
Subject: Child abuse at Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE)
Hello John,
To follow up our telephone conversation we will now send to you a short video segment taken at (RSE) during an event held in Yelm WA Sept 1998.
Depicted in this footage are children being blindfolded and prepared for an RSE "initiation" that JZ Knight terms "The Tank".
This practice involves all participants to go through extreme physical exertion and sensory deprivation within an eight foot high maze construction, this practice involving young children continues to this day.
We as the creators of a website (EMF) http://www.enlightenmefree.com formulated a document voicing our concerns and evidence that was posted to the State and Federal authorities in February 2010. We received only two letters in response, with no interest to investigate our allegations. (CPS) Olympia WA informed us we should take our complaint to the local police!
We do have in our possession the full RSE video footage that is approximately 90 minutes long.
Please help break the cycle of abuse and deception by JZ Knight and her powerful and deceptive RSE organization.
See Photo's attached,
Confidentially,
EMF Admin
Enlightenmefree@gmail.com
http://www.enlightenmefree.com/

Date: 6/2/2010 7:12:20 PM
To: EMF Admin
Subject: RE: Child abuse at Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE)

I had done a report on JZ Knight in the past.
How many kids do they have right now, as far as you know?
John

-------Original Message-------
Date: 6/2/2010 7:08:45 PM
Subject: RE: Child abuse at RSE

Thank you for your e-mail. I am going to do a CPS report for you.
John

Date: 6/3/2010 3:28:12 PM
Subject: RE: Child abuse at RSE Concerns at The Ramtha's School of E_
EMFAdmin
As I explained to you over the phone, the CPS is not going to investigate your report but it is going to be sent to the Yelm PD. If you will have any additional documentation, please it them directly to the YPD.
I think it is a very serious situation and somebody should check on the kids in question.
Thank you for your help,
John Orlinski
CPS SW

Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 7:37 PM
To: Orlinski, B. John (DSHS/CA)
Mr Orlinski?
Please be sure to send your report and forward everything we have sent to you to:
The Sheriff's Department: Thurston County

2000 Lakeridge Drive Southwest
Olympia,
WA 98502-6042
Thank you.
EMF Admin

Date: 6/4/2010 4:30:25 PM
No problem. I am still waiting for your DVD, so I did not send anything yet.
I just made a CPS report for you.
John

Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 12:29 PM
To: Orlinski, B. John (DSHS/CA)
If we can be of any assistance to the Sheriffs dept they are welcome to contact us through this Email address: Enlightenmefree@gmail.com
I appreciate your looking into this very challenging issue and drawing up your CPS report,
Sincerely,
EMF Admin [mailto:Enlightenmefree@gmail.com
David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Child Abuse at RSE

If you have any information or evidence of child abuse at RSE please post it on this thread.
Or you may contact us confidentially....

email: enlightenmefree@gmail.com

David.
Cults' Impact on Children, Youth and Families
Parents' involvement in cults can literally destroy a family. Individuals in cults do things willingly under the influence of mind control which they previously may have detested, for the sake of the group's "higher purposes." Reports of members of diverse cults committing illegal and reprehensible activities are widespread. Child abuse in cults is common, and children are often cults' most devastating casualties. Of the 912 People's Temple members who died in Jonestown, Guyana in 1978, 276 were children. Of more than 80 who died at Waco, 25 were children. Even children not harmed physically rarely receive formal education or develop correctly on emotional, social, and cognitive levels.

Similarly, young adults who have been recruited into cults can tear a family apart as parents, siblings, and friends struggle to understand and help. Studies report that the majority of cult members are recruited during high school or college years. Preventative steps can be taken by parents as well as schools.

Child Abuse in Cults,Sects
http://www.factnet.org/Children.html
Child Protective Services - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_Protective_Services
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE waiver release of liability agreement for children

As a parent, you have legal rights whether you wish you child to attend RSE.

The RSE release of liability form states that parents or guardians won't take legal recourse against RSE for accidents involving their children during events.
For parents / legal guardians of children that do not wish them attending RSE events INFORM RSE of your wishes,
that that you did not sign as a CO-SIGNATURE OF PARENTS OR GUARDIANS for your child/children.
EMF poster... I recently divorced and do not want my child attending the RSE. Does anyone know if both parents have to give permission for a minor child to attend? Any suggestions on what can be done or who should be contacted to ensure that my child does not attend without my consent?
Well.... when I wanted to attend rse as a minor, my registration was returned with the explanation that I would need a parents' permission. When I offered to supply my mother's permission I was told that I would need to provide my father's explicit, notarized permission for me to attend. Why? My dad apparently threatened to bring in the FBI if they let me so much as place a foot on the property.
Copy of the RSE waiver release of liability and indemnity agreement for children attending RSE.
Left click ENLARGE, Right Click Download.
RSE Conditions of Participation page 2 of 2 2007.jpg
6. These Conditions of Participation will remain in effect and enforceable for the life of JZ Knight, plus 21 years. Inasmuch as a violation of these conditions would cause damage to the School in an amount that is difficult or impossible to estimate, you agree that these conditions may be enforced by equitable proceedings, including court injunction. Further, you agree that all income you receive from activities in violation of these Conditions of Participation will be paid to JZK. Inc. as compensation for the damages that JZK. Inc. incurs because of such breach (whether JZK. Inc. can establish the amount of such damages), unless JZK, Inc. can establish that its damages are greater than this amount. You agree to pay on demand the reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred by JZK, Inc. in connection with the enforcement of these Conditions of Participation, including those inclined on appeal.
Initials:
If you are unable to agree with these Conditions and you have already paid your admission fee. JZK, Inc. will refund your payment.
I hereby agree to be bound by the foregoing Conditions of Participation, as witnessed by my signature below.

Printed Name Today’s date
Signature Received by:
Parent/Legal Guardian Form
If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of eighteen years who will be a participant in the School, please complete the following:
I hereby grant permission for each of my below-named children/wards to participate in the School and agree that each shall also be bound by the above stated conditions of participation. I affirm that I have the legal authority to grant such permission for my children/wards. I further agree that if the release of liability contained in section 3 is not enforceable against a child or ward,
or if the child or ward violates any of the other Conditions of Participation, then the undersigned hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the School and JZK, Inc. harmless for any claims and liabilities (including attorney fees) in connection with claims made by such child or ward against the School or JZK, Inc., and for the damages that the School or JZK. Inc. incurs because of the failure of the child or ward lo comply with the Conditions of Participation. The names, relationships to me. and dates of birth of my children/wards who will be participating are:
Name Relationship Date of birth
Date: Parent/Legal Guardian Signature
PAGE 2 of 2
It seems that JZ Knight / RSE.Inc has cleverly circumnavigates the issue and the law insomuch that unless a parent directly objects to their child attending RSE
they will "turn a blind eye" by asking for just one parents permission/signature for a child to attend!
From what I now understand the CO-SIGNATURE OF PARENTS OR GUARDIANS IS REQUIRED by law for a corporation such as RSE.Inc
Any experience/ information anyone?
Q.Do school permission slips have to have both parent signatures?
Expert's Answer:
As long as both parents are considered legal guardians of a child then either parent can sign to authorize actions on behalf of the child such as medical treatment and permission agreements. If a parent had their parental rights terminated through a court ordered termination of parental rights (TPR) then they would not have any legal authority to act for the child.

Q. If one parent signs the waiver form, can the other parent still sue or is he bound by his spouses signature?
A. Is it necessary to have both parent signatures in order to be completely free of liability?

Do school permission slips have to have both parent signatures - JustAnswer
http://www.justanswer.com/family-law/44 ... tures.html
David
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Child Abuse at RSE Seattle CPS Report Buried

I came across this BBC investigation: BBC News - America's child death shame
Speaking as a victim of child abuse and neglect this issue strikes close to my heart and concern.
After my experience with dealing directly with the US (CPS) 'Child Protection Services' it comes as no surprise why child abuse in the US is so rampant, as are countless abusive corrupt religious cults such as RSE.
If JZ Knight has a modicum of ethics, morals and care, her RSE (COP) 'Conditions of Participation' document would have stipulated to block all children under eighteen from attending RSE. If so... perhaps EMF would not exist today.
But no....Knight actively targets and recruits children into R$E.
Did you know that (CPS) told me directly they have no jurisdiction to investigate child abuse in business corporations such as RSE Only 'domestic' abuse of children?
As documented on this thread the (CPS) buried our EMF letters and documentations regarding alleged child abuse and safety concerns at RSE.

This BBC investigation turns a much needed spotlight on the horrendous statistics of child abuse deaths in the US.

David.
Why are so many children being killed in America?
Introduction:
'Every five hours a child dies from abuse or neglect in the US.
The latest government figures show an estimated 1,770 children were killed as a result of maltreatment in 2009.
A recent congressional report concludes the real number could be nearer 2,500.
In fact, America has the worst child abuse record in the industrialised world. Why? '

Scale of abuse.
Sixty-six children under the age of 15 die from physical abuse or neglect every week in the industrialised world. Twenty-seven of those die in the US - the highest number of any other country.
Even when populations are taken into account, Unicef research from 2001 places the US equal bottom with Mexico on child deaths from maltreatment.
In Texas, one of the states with the worst child abuse records, the Dallas Children's Medical Center is dealing with a rising number of abused children and increasing levels of violence.'

Cycle of violence
'While child abuse blights the lives of victims' families, its devastating impact is felt far beyond relatives and friends.
Abused children are 74 times more likely to commit crimes against others and six times more likely to maltreat their own children, according to the Texas Association for the Protection of Children.
For this reason, experts believe it is in the US government's as well as society's interest to ensure children are protected from abuse. Each and every citizen, they say, has a responsibility to help break this cycle of violence'

The BBC's Natalia Antelava investigates.
BBC News - America's child death shame

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15288865
Related:
Washington State Child Protective Services | Stop Corrupt DSS
http://stopcorruptdss.wordpress.com/cat ... -services/

Out of Control: Who's Watching Our Child Protection Agencies?: Brenda Scott: Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Out-Control-Watch ... 1563840693
Heyoka

Re: CPS - Child Protection Services Buried RSE Report

Unread post by Heyoka »

I held my breath and teared up at these photos. I was busy digging bunkers and this was going on?!!!!!! Has anyone seen J.Z. Knight Ramtha pass these tests blindfold and without injury?
Pretty disgusting to sign a waiver that its ok to let their child be put in a position of being hurt or injured. Cheaper for her insurance that's why. Keeps authorities away from knowing who is responsible.
I wonder if they're being sexually abused like I was because of the end of the world. Like my father always having us bathe nude in front of him. He watched us pee and poo in the woods. Had sex in our face and hearing range. Beat us naked and hurt our privates with his hand or weapon. The abuse goes on. My father had sex with a young girl named Yasmine underage, in front of me in her mothers home. He was prepping her to be his lover in a bunker.
Duck tape! I would take my blindfold off so they didnt think of that back then. If you're on a journey then you dont need to be forced by duct tape. So how long did the children have to sit crying injured before helped? Were they ridiculed by family if they did get injured? Were they told they weren't tough or good enough?
I hope nobody gets upset...but I just sent a long email and my video links to that dshs worker email. This really makes me flaming hot angry.
Heyoka

Unread post by Heyoka »

I just got done emailing the Yelm Police department just now. Its not too late in 2019 to share our stories with them. Dont give up. That's what they count on...us giving up
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Breathe Deep Heyoka and tread carefully, this stuff is RSE quicksand for the heart and mind.
I would like to add... Dec 2011,
ALL this information '+ photos's + video footage' was give to the Editor of 'The Nisqually Valley News, Yelm.
He did nothing. Oh wait! he did do something...he told all his staff I was crazy!
Everything was given over to: The Sheriff's Department: Thurston County. They decided not contact EMF or investigate our complaints.
The photos of the ducktaped children - circa RSE 1998?
This letter was sent to EMF anonymously,
They duct taped us up.
We walked 20 to a group with one hand on the preceding person's shoulder down the road, meandering to the back woods.
My son was behind me.
We were told to sit in the woods.
I was scared to near death.
We did C + E. I then sat quiet, as that served me better to be silent.
The order was given to go.
And here my son and I were. Holding on, not allowed to speak to each other, me trying to talk to him through the touch of our hands.
I had to hide all forms of fear, for if I did not, my son would feel this.
We bumped into some trees.
Stumbled through some leaves and briar.
My son was panting and was very hot and whispered, "momma! i need to take my shirt off."
I told him to tie it around his waist in a very hushed voice.
my first time EVER talking in the test of the tank. The fear of repercussions of talking were inexplicable.
But I HAD to. It was my only child.
We continued on.
We scrambled down the hill to which my son whispered in glee, "Momma!! I know where we are!"
We crawled through the fence.
High tailed it to the tank.
At which times, James Flick told us to let go of our hands.
I was stunned.
We were one of the first to make it to the tank and yet I was petrified my son was going to be trampled to death (he
was on the tiny side).
I zip zip zipped through the tank, to the void in utter flabergastedness.
I asked the master builder where my son was.
"He asked us to take him out the first five minutes he was in. So we did. He is out in the kids' name field."
omg.
The worst tank trip of my life EVER!!
Unfortunately.. Because of the JZK vs David McCarthy NZ lawsuit and the settlement agreement that I was forced into accepting..
I destroyed and deleted all those RSE video's in my possession, some contained the RSE video of children getting duck taped and sent to the Tank..also called ''The Labyrinth!.

Related:
- Moderator Warning - this video contains RSE indoctrination material that some EMF members may find distressing -
James Flick & Mike Wright provide a tour of the Labyrinth exercise at RSE
The Labyrinth at the Ramtha School of Enlightenment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GH6Lsl1iPE
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Just to be clear... :idea:
(CPS) Olympia WA informed us (EMF) we should take our complaint to the local police!
RSE is outside the Yelm police city limits.
That's why we requested of CPS Mr Orlinski to forward his report and our documents to:
The Sheriff's Department: Thurston County
2000 Lakeridge Drive Southwest
Olympia,
WA 98502-6042
Date: 6/4/2010 4:30:25 PM
No problem.
I just made a CPS report for you.
John
Nothing came of his report nor did we hear back from The Sheriff's Department: Thurston County.

Return to “Children in RSE”