F Scott Fitzergeragld reincarnated

Posters have cited (in our initial forum) instances of children being continually and repeatedly exposed to verbally abusive, vulgar language by "Ramtha", witnessing physical assault, hearing sexually explicit talks, etc. This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Vanilla

F Scott Fitzergeragld reincarnated

Unread post by Vanilla »

I was told a story about a child- Ramtha had said was F Scott Fitzgerald reincarnated. The parents named him Gatsby. Unfortunately the child died, ( Ramtha didnt see that?) So sad, I am so sorry for the parents. My question is how many decadent famous celebrities, in the school, that are glamourous or movie stars, dancers, spies?.. and how do you raise a child thinking its F Scott Fitzgerald? Do you tell him? Make him write novels? Did F Scott just want to dip his feet in the water and then go up back to blue light frequency or infrared or wherever I forgot? Ramtha has said thats why babies die. If I was really from the other side I would have told the parents of his upcoming death and how to prevent. Maybe that was a wakeup call for them. Maybe not. Sorry if this is sad. But its a point students should ask their "GOD". Why didn't you tell me my child was going to die? I hope they asked. And questioned and woke up. We here dont see because we are out of it, but people really believe JZ is channeling who she says she is channeling. They buy it and dont see outside of that. They really think Ramtha is this big amber colored 7 feet tall warrior turned drunk party animal. Who lives outside of time and our reality and is being a parasite to JZ's brain. To teach ancient mysteries to us monkeys...because we need help. Because we are so stupid- and all we get when we buy these cds and videos is- getting lost in the worm hole of rse. Makes no sense. Nothing makes sense down here- it's the quantum world.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: F Scott Fitzergeragld reincarnated

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you for posting this information Vanilla
When I see parents and children targeted and groomed by JZ/R it turns my stomach.
I have witnessed children in the Tank getting trampled, children in the field getting knocked down,
children smoking pipes, children frightened about big waves coming to kill everyone, children drinking wine....
The (CPS) Child protective Services in Tumwater, WA, told me directly they have no jurisdiction to investigate RSE because it is a private business.
I told the official that we (EMF) have evidence and witnesses of child abuse at RSE, she replied in very terse and cold terms to go to the police.
The Seattle CPS eventually made a report and then forwarded it to The Thurston County Sheriff's Office... who then totally ignored it.
Please anyone....if you have information about children subjected to the RSE abuse and madness.. please post it here.
If we do not speak up for those children who will?

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

from time to time jz gave away her scam. like: this is the best 'show' in town. if you don't believe in ramtha there is still a brilliant woman......everybody hears it but everybody filters their own believes out. and everybody has the right to believe in what they want. for ramsters i am the one with wrong believes. it takes a lot of turns and twists to hang on to believes.
jzs big knowing all mouth has consequences. loosing a child is a tremendous tragedy. now its boosted with: special incarnation.... the amplifying of such a tragedy, just because you show of and wanna sound mystical and full of wisdom is a big crime. jz not even tries to repair things like wrong predictions or mishaps.
even if you believe in ramtha: if his no 1 student didn't learn blue body healing for herself, needs surgeries for looks and to save her as, makes constantly miss predictions. what does this say about her student body? whats so special belonging to a group who believes in fairy tales? rse events=startreck convention=going to church.
my condolences to the parents.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

The (CPS) Child protective Services in Tumwater, WA, told me directly they have no jurisdiction to investigate RSE because it is a private business.
I told the official that we (EMF) have evidence and witnesses of child abuse at RSE, she replied in very terse and cold terms to go to the police.
The Seattle CPS eventually made a report and then forwarded it to The Thurston County Sheriff's Office... who then totally ignored it.
Sounds, to me, like the CPS and Sheriff are totally owned by Judy Knight.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

It is common for alcholics to have excess belly fat and water retention. Not to mention the twinkies! Lol
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

CPS is a typical government agency that is toothless when the rubber meets the road.

I'm convinced that RSE buys the favor of Sheriff's office one way or another; same with other Thurston County government agencies. Money talks!

I was at a friend's home where the RSE event web stream was being shown. It looked like kids were running around uncontrolled - more running amok than having fun.

Kids luckily can be pretty resilient too. I know a ramster family where the mom got hooked on RSE, ditched the non-ramster hubby, then hooked up with a ramster dude. The kids stayed with their mom. Always in that house that stupid frog CD was playing! The mom made the kids do a few, 'disciplines,' like focusing and trying to read cards. I think I saw the kids rolling their eyes at the RSE BS when they saw through the silly stuff mom had them do. I think the kids saw it as just a chore they had to do, the same as washing dishes and taking out the trash. I haven't seen them in a few years, and I wonder if the kids grew up and didn't take on their mom and dude's ramthaism.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

re children growing up in cults
I am reviewing a new e-book for ICSA written by a former Hare Krishna member, Nori Muster
http://www.amazon.com/Child-of-the-Cult ... B006DM8TVG

there are many parallels with what ex-RSE write on EMF about the child abuses in RSE.. it seems the civil authorities do nothing much about these cases, so as the kids grow up and defect, they have to struggle to adjust to life much as anyone that grew up in an abusive family.

it is a good read, not long, with five distinct cases from adults who grew up in Hare Krishna, Children of God, Unification Church, Aesthetic Realism, and Transcendental Meditation. The TM case history regards Gina C who maintains a blog to help former TMers---worth a look also: tmfree.blogspot.com
For many, recovering from TM takes a lifetime. So if you're still recovering after many decades, don't lose hope, and don't berate yourself. It's normal.

I hope that some day there will be better techniques available to help people recover more quickly.
7/1/2012
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

Thanks for this link Joe. We posted it on EE.
tree

Unread post by tree »

that child, Gatsby, was the twin of the one that survived of Jenny (former kitchen queen) and Jonathon's.
Jenny worked like a DOG in the house until her doctor ordered her to stop as the twins needed all the rest they could.

And children, even though resilient, still suffer the ramifications of these stupid teachings and drunken wine ceremonies.
My son and all in his friends, included.
No one recovers overnight.

Return to “Children in RSE”