Open letter to Rebecca Oppenheimer

If you are new to this forum and are looking for information that is particularly helpful and relevant to those who have recently left RSE and are starting their recovery process, this is a good place to start.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Open letter to Rebecca Oppenheimer

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Recently someone asked me...is it true that the diamond heiress signed your settlement?
Yes... sadly this is true.
This prompted me to write an open letter to Rebecca.
Emended - Jan 25 2023
Dear Rebecca,
For many years you were a dedicated student at RSE and a key financial supporter.
So it came as no surprise that you were a witness signatory on behalf of JZ Knight on the JZK, Inc. vs D McCarthy
NZ lawsuit settlement document - May 2014.
JZ Knight has funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars to drive these lawsuits worldwide that also targeted Virginia Coverdale, Glen Morgan and others.
Why? Knight's well oiled R$E litigation machine is designed to keep the truth about RSE hidden from public scrutiny while also serving to intimidate former students from openly speaking out. Scientology uses much the same methods to silence its critics.
I have no doubt that JZ Knight and her lawyers understood that if I had had my day in Court I stood a very good chance of defeating her lawsuit and if so, the information about RSE I attempted to make public would have prevailed.
The settlement agreement you signed was forced upon me by the NZ legal aid authorities who withdrew my lawyers funding
after I refused Knights settlement offer, my lawyers walked away.
But that’s another story and its not why I'm writing this open letter to you.
From 1989 till 1996 I was also dedicated student having moved to Yelm from New Zealand. I continued to live in Yelm until moving back to NZ in 2011. During all that time I met some remarkable and wonderful RSE families and students.
Many had also left their homelands holding fast to deep and courageous spiritual convictions to learn and become what the great healers,
artists and teachers of this world had become. This is what was claimed to be taught at RSE by "Ramtha".
Some of these kindred spirits are still my friends today, Some have met an early grave, While others believe me be a hateful person to criticize their beloved School and teacher so publicly, that I was too weak to do the 'Great Work'!
I do understand why you were drawn to move to Yelm to attend RSE and how passionate you were to educate and protect children.
It was the direct targeting and recruitment of families and children that helped me wake-up to the RSE deceptions, abuse and madness that after seven years of attending RSE I was sinking ever deeper into a state callous dehumanization and irrational absurd reasoning,
like the proverbial frog in a slowly heated cauldron unable to jump out until it dies.
It was while witnessing 'Ramtha' verbally shaming a child in front of a thousand students while we all stood dumbstruck as the child wept,
was one of the many 'wake-up calls' that something was terribly corrupt, immoral and destructive about 'Ramtha', especially for families and children. Perhaps if JZ /Ramtha had not targeted our families and children I would have just walked away and remained silent.
You were made to feel that extra special by 'Ramtha' but this was not for your shining spirit, you were the new RSE Golden Goose to sit on JZ Knight's Table. You were 'extra' targeted and groomed Rebecca, ensnared and betrayed, as we all were.
Surely you understand this now? having shut down your RSE inspired Children's School and moved back home to South Africa.
I kindly ask you this…
If you have finally ‘woken up' to the true nature of RSE, especially after giving over so much of your life and financial support to JZ Knight,
Please, will you now speak out? or, at the very least support those that do?
Regardless of all the above Rebecca,
I wish you and your family all that is precious, good and true in life,
That your future path is illuminated by the light within your heart,
And your vision for a greater and more caring world for all children and humanity is fulfilled.

With kind regards,

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
MindState

Re: Dear Rebecca Capezio

Unread post by MindState »

Thanks for sharing this David! I'm right behind you bro!

If there is anything else you'd like to share please do!

As I was looking over that settlement document....some very disturbing thoughts came to mind. JZ has basically 'brain-washed' all those people into protecting...defending.....and worshiping.......basically every song...every audio...every music....every 'book' ....every discipline that is trademarked.....the students worship all these 'property' of that corporation as if it was their god. This means they only accept a certain 'brand' of music that JZ likes as acceptable to listen to regardless of anything but that JZ likes it. They only study and read material that is recommended by JZ. They only practice disciplines that are trade-marked and even then.....they are easily manipulated on how to apply those disciplines....they will change in every direction that they are instructed to. Did someone say that 'it is going too-far to compare this cult to Nazi ism'? Really? hmmm

So in other words ...she has her followers protecting the interests of her corporation for her. And her followers will protect it viciously. That's a FACT.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Dear Rebecca Capezio Oppenheimer

Thank you MindState,

Perhaps the most disturbing and sad fallout's about RSE..
It traps and feeds off so many beautiful souls that are drawn to RSE, reducing their lives to exist in JZK's fear and guilt swamp.
God help families that move to Yelm :sad:
MindState

Unread post by MindState »

Indeed it is painful David. And thank you for keeping this site for all these years!
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

I have to agree, thank you for keeping this site going....you helped me out of the swamp of JZ!!!! I am forever grateful..
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Open letter to Rebecca Capezio Oppenheimer

Related:
The most anticipated and highly bid upon item, a one-hour private session with Ramtha, was purchased for $37,500 by Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment student Rebecca Capezio.
Capezio, who won last year’s private session bid for $172,500, is the granddaughter of Harry Oppenheimer, a South African businessman and former chairman of De Beers Consolidated Mines.
CSE auction in Rainier raises $142,000 | Local News | yelmonline.com
http://www.yelmonline.com/news/local_ne ... 520b4.html
Phoenix Rising School - (EMF)
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1329

Phoenix rising school RSE - (EMF)
https://enlightenmefree.com/phpBB3/view ... 353#p18353

Rebecca Capezio, Chair and Founder
http://thephoenixrisingschool.org/wordp ... d-founder/

Diamond heiress offers ‘space ship meets Guggeneheim’ home in Tenino for $11 million | Tacoma News Tribune
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/loc ... 483200.htm
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Open letter to Rebecca Capezio Oppenheimer

Related Documents

NZ Court Documents JZK Inc. - D McCarthy Settlement May 2014
EMF - https://enlightenmefree.com/phpBB3/view ... 610#p17610

NZ Court Documents David McCarthy response to JZK Settlement Offer March 31 2014 PDF Download
http://freepdfhosting.com/c5283a4454.pdf

NZ Court Documents NZ Legal Aid Intention to withdraw support PDF Download
http://freepdfhosting.com/3611d16038.pdf

My Letter to NZ Legal Aid re Plaintiffs settlement offer. PDF Download link
http://freepdfhosting.com/89dc8b750d.pdf

NZ Court Documents Questions about my defense and Legal Aid PDF Download
http://freepdfhosting.com/708df16933.pdf
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Capezio is the granddaughter of Harry Oppenheimer

Related:
Capezio is the granddaughter of Harry Oppenheimer
The Nisqually Valley News report.
“The 2008 Childrens School of Excellence auction netted more than $250,000, making it arguably the areas most successful auction to date.
The most anticipated item, a one-hour private session with Ramtha, was purchased by Ramthas School of Enlightenment student Rebecca Capezio for $172,500.
Capezio is the granddaughter of Harry Oppenheimer, a South African businessman and former chairman of DeBeers Consolidated Mines…
Other items up for auction included a monogrammed denim jacket donated by JZ Knight. The jacket was modeled for the auction by actress and RSE student Linda Evans.
The publicity coordinator for CSE, Terri Church, won the jacket with a bid of $7,500.
A Wine of the Month Club membership netted $22,000, but a 2008 Chevrolet Colorado truck didnt receive enough bids to sell.
[Ed. Note: A CSE spokesperson tells the Yelm Community Blog, “The NVN incorrectly stated: ‘A Wine of the Month Club membership netted $22,000’. The item sold for $600 and the school netted approx. $200.”].
Halfway through the auction, auctioneer Cindy Schorno, with the help of her brother, Dan Schorno, asked the audience for donations for the financial assistance program.
Each year, proceeds from the auction go to help cover operation and tuition costs for families who cannot afford the $5,500 a year to attend CSE.
Both Linda Evans and CSE founder Marjorie Layden donated the cost of a full year of tuition for one student.
Additional people donated money in $50, $100, $200, $500 and higher increments.
People ask why we do what we do, said Omey Nandyal, CSE board of trustees president. Its simple — for the children.
We give them an environment. They already know that theyre kings and own the world. We keep that environment going as long as we can.
CSE was founded in 1999. It is a Washington state approved pre-K through eighth grade, coeducational nonprofit school.
It is located in Rainier.
For Sale: A House That Looks Like a UFO — Near Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment

A diamond heiress is selling her home in Tenino. The property features a copper-lined meditation room, a blind archery range, and landscaping inspired by The Garden of Cosmic Speculation. The estate is called Merkaba, which, potential buyers are told, means light, spirit and body. The $11 million property is the most expensive personal property ever listed in Thurston, Pierce and Mason counties.

Posted Friday, September 21, 2018 6:55 pm
By Craig Sailor / The News Tribune
A diamond heiress is selling the estate she built on a hill in Tenino. The home’s design and amenities are eye-popping. So is the price: $11 million.
It’s the most expensive residence ever listed in Thurston, Pierce and Mason counties, said Gig Harbor-based listing agent Michael Morrison of Sotheby’s International Realty.
The estate is called Merkaba, which, potential buyers are told, means light, spirit and body.
The owner reportedly told the home’s architect that she wanted it to resemble a spaceship and the famed Frank Lloyd Wright designed Guggenheim Museum.
Why did she have it built in Tenino? She hasn’t said publicly, but there are clues she wanted to live near Ramtha’s School of Enlightment near Yelm.
Like New York City’s Guggenheim, the Merkaba home is built with curves. Lots of them. There are few right angles in the 6,500-square-foot home.
The house has four bedrooms but that doesn’t include several other unusual rooms. One, a reflection room, is lined in copper leaf. It has a round periscope-like window that is permanently aligned with the North Star.
“You can go in there and be peaceful and block out the rest of the world,” Morrison said.
Another room is a padded silo with an image of a rose on the ceiling.
“That’s where the kids play and read,” Morrison said.
The house is as green as it gets with solar panels and geothermal heating.
“The house is nearly self-sustaining,” Morrison said. “The (most recent) power bill was $21.”
One wing of the home contains a rectangular saltwater pool. It becomes an outdoor pool when window panels raise at the touch of a button.
“She (built) it at an 80-foot length so she wouldn’t have to turn around all the time,” Morrison said. “She wanted to swim laps.”
The interior walls are sealed in clay, giving them a uniform, light gray color.
“If the walls were to get marred or scratched or anything like that you would simply wet them, come back and hand trowel it ... and you’d be back to square one again,” Morrison said.
The kitchen is modest, except for the pantry door which is a translucent stone slab complete with fossilized shells. A canoe-shaped coffee table has a matching back-lit top.
The grounds are as startling as the interior. Visitors are greeted by two grassy hills swirling into the sky like seashells. The features are modeled after Charles Jencks’ Garden of Cosmic Speculationin Scotland.
“I wondered, how do you mow that?” Morrison said of his first visit to the estate. Answer: Electric mowers and ropes.
Pathways, wisteria-draped pergolas, water features and stone-slab walkways surround the house.
Views of the 85-acre property present themselves from every window and balcony.
“You absolutely see no one,” Morrison said. “You’re completely private.”
There’s a barn with guest quarters above, terraced garden, rose garden, fruit orchard and bee hives.
There’s also a helicopter pad.
Furniture was custom made for the house, often fitting into odd-shaped walls like a puzzle piece. The furnishings come with the house if desired.
Construction took three years and was completed in 2006, the owner told the Wall Street Journal.

South Africa Bound
Morrison declined to identify the owner, but tax records and other media reports list her as Rebecca Oppenheimer.
Oppenheimer is the South African granddaughter of Harry Oppenheimer, former chairman of De Beers Consolidated Mines. De Beers once controlled 90 percent of the world’s diamond market.
She’s also the daughter of Scottish rugby captain, Gordon Waddell.
Oppenheimer and her husband James Capezio were divorced in 2013.
She’s no longer giving interviews to the press, Morrison said.
Why move from South Africa to Tenino in the first place? Oppenheimer hasn’t said in the stories written about the house.
One clue is the blind archery range on the Merkaba estate.
Blind archery, where a participant uses “inner sight” to guide their aim, is taught at the nearby Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment.
Ramtha is, according to school founder J. Z. Knight, the spirit of a man who lived more than 30,000 years in the past. Knight claims that she communicates with the spirit.
Knight’s school attracts a number of wealthy students who can pay the thousands of dollars she charges for Ramtha teachings. Actors Salma Hayek and Linda Evans are both students of Knight’s and have property in the area.
In 2008, Oppenheimer bid $172,500 during a charity auction for a private session with Ramtha, according to the Nisqually Valley News.
Oppenheimer also founded a private school in Rainier, The Phoenix Rising School, the newspaper said. The school had a licensing agreement with the Ramtha school and offered blind archery to the children enrolled there.
Morrison said that Oppenheimer is moving back to South Africa to develop a vertical gardening system that will help feed low-income citizens of South Africa.

The Right Buyer
Sotheby’s recently held an open house for potential buyers. A massage table was set up in the reflection room, makeovers were being offered in the dining room and gift bags from Nordstrom were given out. Outside, Fox Island-based chef Michael Monzon (“Chopped”) was making his signature tepanyaki.
“You’ve got to get the most number of eyeballs on it as possible,” said Cal Lyford, a regional vice president for Sotheby’s. “It’s got to be a broad range, particularly international.”
Morrison said the home’s proximity to both Seattle and world class golf are an attraction, as is Washington’s lack of a state income tax.
“That’s a very big deal,” Lyford said.
“We’re seeing a lot of that,” Morrison added.
Most likely, the future owner would have more than one home, the men said.
$11 million for a part-time home?
“It’s not a whole lot off from what Oprah just paid up in the San Juans,” Morrison said.

https://www.chronline.com/stories/for-s ... ment,14323

Return to “Starting Your Recovery Process”