Kids And The Wine at RSE

Posters have cited (in our initial forum) instances of children being continually and repeatedly exposed to verbally abusive, vulgar language by "Ramtha", witnessing physical assault, hearing sexually explicit talks, etc. This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Tyger

Kids And The Wine at RSE

Unread post by Tyger »

A very qualified source told me yesterday....actually he swears up and down, that the children at RSE are not at the wine ceremonies.

Of course, I reminded him that I've personally observed dozens of kids running around at every drunken 'spiritual' orgy I've participated in at the Funny Farm.

Anyone else want to comment on this ....'discrepancy'?

Or are the Ramsters just lying through their tooth again?

I thought so.....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Tyger - ask him to explain how the "child just manifested into existence" while Ramthat was punching his father in audience due to J-as-R insisting this man was having "fantasies" about "his daughtern" and a famous latino bombshell who was a student at the school. It involved sexual fantasies, the man denied it repeatedly, the young wife was there holding her son who was CRYING, and J as R then told the husband, "admit it or I'll take you down." This event was my beginners. I was scared, confused-betrayed-this all on the last night of what was a novel week for me. That drunken night was one of those nagging things I could never shake off (of course, I was told it was to demonstrate our perception of "divinity." I had NO idea the man was being punched from where I was. Had I known, I would have walked out. I was already alarmed by young women passed out on the floor with their pants unzipped. I have to add, however, we were not forced to drink wine, and I didn't, nor did any of the group I was with. One woman was making her serpentine around the crowd - too much wine? - and hitting on men and women (including on of the red guards - male.) I was up front, she came over to me and I just looked directly in her eyes and she backed off. Another event, if people were not going to drink, they had a roped off area for them. Children were again in the audience. See, when J as R makes an appearance, EVERYONE in the school is invited if they pay a fee. So it wasn't just the beginners at this event-entire families came including their children on that night. This was July, 2007. So what changed after that? I was there several more times where there was no wine ceremony. Off "ranch" groups are much more luxurious, I must say!!!

Yes, children were there. Remind your friend of this night in July, 2007 - and subsequent occasions. I've heard the wine ceremonies have decreased in number, but I have never seen so much alcohol consumption post event afterwards - with the exception of college dorms!!!

It happened. Ask your friend to "get back into the REAL neighborhood" of life and living and not being "catatonic" from hyperventilation.

:wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

It's the kids I worry about. If these grown adults want to throw their lives away acting like manic children....that's their problem at this point. But brainwashing these kids for a fee is beyond the pale.
HumblePied Piper

Unread post by HumblePied Piper »

Our 2 yr old, who was there with her (bio) dad, spoke "Glass of Wine", clearly and concisely. I am sick with worry and anxiety (although it is totally out of my control) because she is there right now, at the ranch. They have a beginners thingy -- 5 days, with her very sick dad, and all the rest. Why can't CPS be called??? I feel helpless.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Humbled -

Your 2-year old is fortunate to have you in her life to care about her well-being from a rational point of view. Her mom believes she is doing something wonderful for her child by exposing her to RSE at an early age. I know I had wished my son could have attended the events with me.

Unfortunately, there most likely will be no way for you to know for sure if a wine ceremony is in progress. A clue that a wine ceremony is about to take place would be during a break in the event when everyone runs to the supermarket and buys a lot of wine.

Maybe you know someone in town who can keep an eye on this for you and give you a call, maybe someone who works at the store. When a wine ceremony is planned, red wine flies off the shelf.

As for CPS being called, I don't know the answer. I think you'd need to coordinate with CPS in advance, but I'm sure someone reading this can answer your question.

Keeps us posted as to what happens, and good luck!
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Humble,

I'd be very willing to speak with you about CPS. I've done quite a lot of homework with regard to this overall topic. I have a lot to say. I'm going to email you privately within the next few days.

Okay with you ?
HumblePied Piper

Unread post by HumblePied Piper »

I'd be very willing to speak with you about CPS. I've done quite a lot of homework with regard to this overall topic. I have a lot to say. I'm going to email you privately within the next few days.

Okay with you ?

yes, please, i accept.
i take it that, in the meantime, i should just chill... i have no way of getting the information to suspect a wine ceremony; i was thinking that if they had one, it would be tonight, so they could sober up through tomorrow and present the clean good 'ol boy image when they leave on sunday... but that is a guess, don't know if it is an intelligent one or not -- i am obsessing.

i need a meeting
sigh
tree

Unread post by tree »

just know, that during a wine ceremony , there is a cornered off area for the children and parents under age 12
(who do not drink).
This doesn't mean much because children are still exposed to JZ's drunken debauchery.
That being said,
because of , and as a result of this forum, the wine ceremonies have been held to a minimum at the Ranch.
I highly doubt a wine ceremony would take place at a beginner's event anymore.

The last one that took place was during the Assay.
And from my understanding, the word of 4 out of 5 participants, in that event, it was somewhat moderated, although
person number 5 said "everyone was drunk, so how are we suppose to know what was really said?"

That being said Humbled,
my son, particiapted in wine ceremonies from age 6 until age 14 (in one capacity or another I am VERY sad to say, but my thinking
knew no better in those times.....) when he decided that RSE was a crock of *&^% !! He is now 21 and STILL thinks it is.
Him and Greg Simmons son (who is also 21).

Children who grow up in groups/cults, usually figure it out (before the parents) by the time they are 13 or 14, that the group is really
what it is- a cult.

I can't say for sure, the total effects of the group on the kids.
But for now, my son is bright, very self sustaining, has a great job with great benefits.
All of these latter traits were due to his up bringing by me, alone.
I taught him a good work ethic, I taught him to allow (in the truest sense of the word, not RSE's) and I taught him to always be honest.

Just be the best influece you know how to be with the salt of the earth virtues and values.
You have no control over what the parents do.
Children see through the crap.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

This is a bit out of place, but in re-reading my old post above, I realized I typed in "July, 2007." The correct date was actually July, 2006! I was out of the place after March, 2007. I remember wanting to watch the LARSE video, but putting it off, because I knew something was going to change, and I needed to be certain I was ready for the change. All things came together at the right moment.

It's difficult to comprehend that child services doesn't have someone 'in place' at that ranch. My beginner's group was a wine ceremony, but we were not forced to watch our partners or forced to drink. At that time there was no roped off area, but that did happen at other events. The teenagers still ran and partied in the back hall and as Tree wrote, the children of all ages were exposed to jzrk's vulgarities. "**** the church" from the mouth of Judith as the big guy doesn't seem to be a wonderful role model for children. Yet the crowd roared, probably with many sitting in silence as well. Then the talk of Peter and Paul and sexual preference; how women were subjugated all because of this and the vulgar and explicit references to sex. I would definitely not have wanted my children there as youngsters. For that matter, had I known the man was being punched, I would have walked out. Hindsight. :( :( :(
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Vanilla

Re: Kids And The Wine Orgy

Unread post by Vanilla »

I was at a wine ceremony,the music blasting. 10 kids sat on my stuff, they refused to get up. It was fine, I just sat in the back room. There are definitely kids there.

The little beautiful girls all wear princess dresses and made to look like medieval costumes and stuff.

It looks fun, but being around drunk people are not.

Alot of men who try to kiss me, dance with me at every wine ceremony I have been at. I had two drunk women grab my breasts last event. Once I had to kick a guy on the floor you grabbed my legs. Drunkenly said, IF I CAN READ THA CAAARDSSSS SOOO CANNNUUU
Vanilla

Re: Kids And The Wine Orgy

Unread post by Vanilla »

Just so you know, I wouldn't wish CPS on anyone.

Now that I am outside looking in, I can say its not appropriate for children, wine ceremonies. People have sex with each other in the woods.

Some of these little girls I met have very loving families. They are all just are caught up in this whole fantasy. I really believe the students are good people looking for a spiritual answer.

The thing is, its all a lie. Jz is NOT a good person. There lies the problem we must look at.

Return to “Children in RSE”